ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2010   #81 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
My goodness, I nearly forgot that.

Now I feel dumb for sometimes running all the way to my friends to cure them when we're partying.
Well you need to be next to them anyway ._.
but it's useful if they move too fast or something is blocking you to click on them

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2010   #82 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

tbh i'm too lazy to keep updating the compilation ive got @_@ if someone want's to just quote it or copy paste it and keep updating go ahead 8D

01-07-2010   #83 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
, [ Comma Key] = mini map open/close
Space = shops disappear ( can reverse by hitting space again)
Alt+ (#1~4) = Chats All/Party/Guild/Whisper
/register <key [0-9//above the letters on your keyboard, not numpad]> < msg> NOTE: You can also macro Emotes and Actions [ See below for the actions]

/Macro command.
Ctrl+ [#1-9] = Macro's
/Sad = Sad action - Shown below in Settie's pic
/Angry = Mad action - Shown below in Settie's pic
/Mad = Mad action - Shown below in Settie's pic
/Happy = Happy action [one from when you get a item drilling]
Sorry from the mistakes Dx /Mad/Sad/Angry are shown in this pic. [Credits to Settie.]

/Macro (or /macro i forget) = Shows all Macros. [Ctrl+[0-9]]
J/Z/~ (` key//top left of your keyboard, below the ESC button) = Looting
ALT
= Shows items near you, also some monsters [ mainly the revo'd ones but not all]

-Monster name by hitting ALT.

-Item name by hitting ALT.
Hot keys : You can put Pots/[EMPTY] Cards/ Galder Coupons/ Equips [Not pets]/ Bullets/ Shuriken throwing items/ into your hot key slots.
You also have five [5] hot keys, 40 in all. For skills/etc[listed above]
/rate <Item name> = Rates the current market values for items. Displays the lowest/highest/avg prices. NOTE: you MUST put the exact name. [This does not work for uniques, they are considered a myshop item kinda. ] An example would be for SC's you have to put in Secret Card No. 14 not secret card no. 14

Above the red line : Typed "/rate" - Below the red line i typed in the command " /rate Secret Card No. 14"

/is <Name> = Tells you if the person is online or not. [Ex] /is Pr1son
It displays a message at the top of the screen. [connection/offline]

/Is in game.

"/is *Rydia*"

Enter [ The one near your letters, not numpad.] = Let's you type in chat. You don't have to click the white space in the chat box to talk
/help = Brings up a help window, it shows a lot of the basic things.
/? = Shows a list of "/" commands you can use in game. Some of them you CAN'T use. They are GM commands.

G = Guild window
F = Friends List [ In the upper corner of the friends list there is a little arrow like button, press that and your friends list becomes translucent. (See through)
I = Items window
E = Equips Window
T = Shows Hot key slots
M = Shows World Map. with party members/ your location ( marked by a blue/yellow arrow)
S = Skills window
V = 'myview' or your stats/boss seals/guardian/etc
Shift = Makes you stop walking [ you must have been walking already for this to work. ]
It's left shift only to make you stop walking. HOWEVER, when you're meleeing a target, it won't stop you from taking a step (and canceling, say, galvest typhoon or hinder snare). [ Credits to Anchors for this bit]
Y = Opens myshop. [Cash shop]
/Microphone = Type a message to use your Microphone [ Big red bubble above peoples head.] NOTE: You must have a Microphone from Myshop to use this command.
Print Screen [Top left of your keyboard] = Takes a screen shot, and saves the screen shot to your screenshot folder in your Trickster Online folder. [Where ever you installed Trickster Online]
Tab = Scores during PQs, and also tabs through the chats. [Use full for whisper - Type the persons name in and then press tab to get to the msg part, instead of clicking the white box :3

ESC = Glitch// Hold down left click (walking) and then press ESC WHILE holding left click, then press ESC and let go of left click/ esc.
it can take some trial/error to get it but it's easy to use to walk far distanced and be lazy ^.^
Skills [When fat] = When your fat in a map with monsters, if you use a skill on a monster you will run again,after you used your skill you will continue to be fat though :c.
Slide [Mega Shop] = Go to the top of the slide on the left of the shop, click down near the portal, after you start walking and are on the slide press Page Down quickly. You can slide around :P Try to make it up the stairs on the other side

Copy Pasting = Press Alt+Shift+Left Click near a item. (Click the item name after Alt+Shift). For bulletin copy pasting ( names ) just click the characters name.

/ki= lets you show off your skill animation
Credits to Drakii for /ki.

"/ki" on a lion.
Block people's whispers. =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Yes. In the whisper box, type in their name and right click it. Click the 'Block' option.
[Thanks Mirae]

Skills you can use on other people [Cure/etc] = Double click the skill (or the hotkey) then click the character image on the left side (when in a party) to use the skill on a person. Ex) Use cure to heal someone, hit F1 then click the persons pics. you will walk over to them and cure. 8D

Time = /Time - in game it tells you the in-game time ( useful for NPCs such as Lycan in Vamp 4 to enter Count Blood Trials.) (You can also hover your cursor over the little thing over your mini map.)

-Thanks usop!
Notice = type /Notice <message> - Displays a message in a blue "bubble" above your characters head. Another way to do this is Right click the character ->Head Notice-> Msg.
-BUG- with this is make the message (don't move at -all-) right click a player (any one at all.) and press "Card Battle". Just cancel it if your in a town where you can card battle. This makes you able to run around the map with the head notice :P
Card [Message] = /Card <Message> - Makes a head notice for card battling. Players can double-click this to automatically card battle you. You can also use the BUG from "Notice" here. This is better to use then "Notice" if your trying to make people see it, it looks nicer and much easier to see.
Add Friends Command
= /addfriend <Character Name>
It's easier just to hit F then hit Add Friend I think, but this command also works '-'

"/addfriend xllMoollx"
Depth = "/Depth" in any map where you can drill. It just shows 0 Depth for maps where you can't drill.

"/Depth" @ Mega Bank.
Music = /Music - Turns game music on/off. You can also do this by pressing "O" and going to the sound tab and checking the box next to BGM,etc.
Map Name = /AoQ OR /Map - Tells you the map name of which you are on.

"/AoQ" in game. It does the same exact thing as "/Map"
These are all of the commands I can think of right now, if I can remember more I will edit this .
Note: I'm slowly adding some screenies into here
+Rep appreciated 8D

[Copy pasted/updated from other page]
[Copy pasted/updated from other page]

Last edited by prison; 01-26-2010 at 07:26 AM.

01-16-2010   #84 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

wat. i never knew about /Time, I always just put my cursor over the little thing above the mini map lol.
Edit: meh, i might try and get TO to work so I can add pics to this.
orz, i'm bored

Last edited by prison; 01-16-2010 at 03:12 PM.

01-16-2010   #85 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
I'm sure a lot of people know this but you can use /Time to check the ingame time. This is useful for time sensitive npcs, such as: Count Blood's npc.

I also prefer to use /Notice [message] than to right-click myself > click Head Notice > write a message. It is less cumbersome to duplicate the same message.
Whoa I never knew about that
That stuff is mindblowing

edit: ohay I hit 1900 posts o3o

tumblr / instagram

01-17-2010   #86 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
I'm sure a lot of people know this but you can use /Time to check the ingame time. This is useful for time sensitive npcs, such as: Count Blood's npc.

I also prefer to use /Notice [message] than to right-click myself > click Head Notice > write a message. It is less cumbersome to duplicate the same message.
If you r lazy you can check in game time by rolling your mouse cursor over day/night meter (above map)

Curious thing I observed about in game time is that its not linear.

01-24-2010   #87 (permalink)
Bunnys go moo
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

redvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to redvalentines
IGN: Redcky
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 300+ =D
Guild: Ecks.T.C

wow didnt know this XD

01-24-2010   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Hyuri is just really niceHyuri is just really niceHyuri is just really niceHyuri is just really nice
IGN: None
Class: None
Level: None
Guild: None (ex-Space Cowboys)
Xfire: I forgo...I mean, it's a secret

Well, since it was brought back after 1 week xD

Switching Conversation Tab
You can switch your conversation tab (All, Party, Whisper, Guild) by pressing Alt+1 (All), Alt+2 (Party), Alt+3 (Whisper), Alt+4 (Guild)

Whisper
Everyone probably knows it but oh well =3
While in chat mode if you press Tab it'll open whisper tab, if you press Ctrl+Tab it closes whisper

Mycamp
If you first open Decoration Mode and then Open it after, the mycamp message will have 2x lenght than Opening the Chat Mode directly =P

Away from Instant Messengers

Your voice turns any word into a beautiful melody

Last edited by Hyuri; 01-24-2010 at 03:12 PM.

08-06-2012   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Whisper:
It's not case sensitive I think,
found it out by acciddent lol