ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2012   #1101 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my card ID for my legendary and I only used about 1.2k cards and it's stopped flashing already. I'm going to assume I'm safe with this? I found a lot of SCs during my card ID... D;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2012   #1102 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Yea you're fine, some people use less cards because of the amount of 3 card combos they get, or how many SC's they find (I think hitting stage 10+ affects it too)

Doing fortunes also reduces how many cards you use, but it's a much slower process than doing card ID >; aslong as your seed stops flashing during card ID you're fine.. may I know how many SC you found btw? And which ones? Kinda curious how the drop rate is right now since they increased it o:

08-13-2012   #1103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

^ Phew, that's a relief then. xD I did pure card ID the entire time, no fortunes. xD

From that I literally found the following:

SC 3 x2
SC 4 x4
SC 5 x6
SC 6 x3
SC 7 x4
SC 8 x2
SC 9 x3
SC 10 x6
SC 11 x8
SC 12 x2
SC 13 x1
SC 14 x1
SC 15 x5
SC 16 x4

08-13-2012   #1104 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
What are these secret missions? I received my seed, so do I double to equip or use it or just leave it as it is?
Stargazing & Card ID. All you need is to finish playing card ID though. If you want to plant it, just double click it. If you are going for legendary, I recommend you find/collect all of your cards first(1.6k to be safe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
^ Phew, that's a relief then. xD I did pure card ID the entire time, no fortunes. xD

From that I literally found the following:

SC 3 x2
SC 4 x4
SC 5 x6
SC 6 x3
SC 7 x4
SC 8 x2
SC 9 x3
SC 10 x6
SC 11 x8
SC 12 x2
SC 13 x1
SC 14 x1
SC 15 x5
SC 16 x4
It doesn't seem like it increased by a whole lot. Which means the rate was already low as hell. Welp, at least you got 5 15's and 4 16's!

08-13-2012   #1105 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineSilkroad Online

Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Kurupt
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Unreachable
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Stargazing & Card ID. All you need is to finish playing card ID though. If you want to plant it, just double click it. If you are going for legendary, I recommend you find/collect all of your cards first(1.6k to be safe).

It doesn't seem like it increased by a whole lot. Which means the rate was already low as hell. Welp, at least you got 5 15's and 4 16's!
And now I know why cards cost so much now XD.

So you're saying just get 1.6k cards to be safe and then plant it and start the Card ID process?

But what about the stats and getting the build to what I like? Does that happen before or after?

08-13-2012   #1106 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
And now I know why cards cost so much now XD.

So you're saying just get 1.6k cards to be safe and then plant it and start the Card ID process?

But what about the stats and getting the build to what I like? Does that happen before or after?
1. Yes.

2. Stats and normal empathizing comes after you finish Card ID completely.

08-14-2012   #1107 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

WELP, I just about died......

The 1:1 answer to my telling/informing them of the guardian build chart being bugged/broken for 6 months and counting. Why am I still playing this game again????

Quote:
Hello ________,

Thank you for contacting the Trickster 1:1 Support Team with this report. Given the size and scope of a project such as an MMO, we rely on the help of players such as you to supplement our internal procedures with helpful reports to improve the overall game experience for everyone.

At this time the issue you have reported is not considered a bug, it is part of the game's intended design. A map change will be needed for progress to be displayed. If you would like to make a recommendation to change the functionality, please use our Suggestions Forum (Suggestions Forum - Trickster Online Revolution)
HAHA, yeah right.

08-14-2012   #1108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Pfft yeah... so it working before was the problem was it? Makes perfect sense. <__<...

08-14-2012   #1109 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

Tbh it's way harder to get SC imo....
Ive used maybe 100+ Cards, and 1 SC during the 'higher rate'
And before the 'higher rate' I got
4 SC in about 35 cards --'

09-24-2012   #1110 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

rdioactive is on a distinguished road

hello. i finished card id and the last flash went to magic. i want a digrimm with 4622 build. im a witch btw. can somebody help me? thanks

09-24-2012   #1111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

if 4622 is the normal empathy build you want, you would end up with a 5833 legendary digrimm.

to do 4622 on normal empathy do...

spam hp pots 0000 > 4002
spam cure on self 4002 > 4202
spam mp pots 4202 > 4622

goodluck!

09-24-2012   #1112 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

umm i made a mistake i guess
i did view profiles. +2
then i started mana pots to gain +2 sense and also a bit of magic
how can i get power without messing up with other stats?

09-24-2012   #1113 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I assume you are at 0422?
According to the table, you may exchange items. So gather up those 500g coups and daily coups and go and exchange them until you hit 3 on power. (you will beed a lot of these)
After that spam 2500 hp pots to get 4 on power and then spam mp pots to finish magic off.

Oh can someone test the following action:
Opening mycamp.

Here is the magic table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
I guess I'll do a little fan service.

Guardian Raising guide for Dummies

If anyone care to fill in the blank please do so.

Currently accepting volunteers to die as many times as possible for Sense, and using as many revival item as possible on that person to complete the chart.

Thank you

09-24-2012   #1114 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Fan of Knives and Rain of Knives also works with the "use shuriken skill" part, and if the table is right, you got to use 150 needles to gain 1 flash, which is REALLY fast.. because CoK uses 4 needles and Rain uses 15! I just spammed those 2 skills and I got my 4 in sense really fast, also you can use this to get at least 5 in sense (tried once after I got the 4 and it still flashes)

Last edited by Vixen; 09-24-2012 at 08:04 PM.

09-24-2012   #1115 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

@Vixen how can I keep my flash glowing as Sense? I once use this way to Empathy my fox's guardian but after spam CoK for a while my seed start to glowing in Power type D:

09-26-2012   #1116 (permalink)

Because you're actually killing monsters in your level range? D: Idk, I spammed Rain/Chain in PvP while not wearing many EQ, and I spammed in the Cora Cave if no one was at PvP ;o;

09-26-2012   #1117 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

thanks for the help. <3
finally got my guardian

10-28-2012   #1118 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Darxide is on a distinguished road

I've been reading around a bit about guardians, and well, I was wondering if I got some of the info correctly. Build suggestions are also very welcome.

I have a 1144 Pure AC Scientist.

1. Apparently there is a shield breaker + lucky fist combo that people talk about. Based on what I've read, is it true that I need at least a 5 in sense to pull off this combo?

2. Aura of haste apparently works (not completely sure, but I read it somewhere in the forums). Would Eagle eye from a guardian grant the trickster the appropriate AC? Also, would aura buffs from the trickster grant the GUARDIAN the corresponding stats?

3. I saw the list for getting empathy normally. Is there a list of the secret missions to get the secret empathy points?

4. Can you suggest a good guardian build for me?

Thanks

10-29-2012   #1119 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

1. Yes but you'll need a myshop rune
2. No
3. Go here
4. If you want Ifron 1625 for a non-legendary and 2624 for a legendary one not counting secret mission points, If you don't want Ifron then try Krusef 1526 for a non-legendary and 2426 for a legendary

10-29-2012   #1120 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Darxide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumma
1. Yes but you'll need a myshop rune
2. No

do you mean it doesnt transfer, but works on the unit itself? (aura of luck provides bonus luck only to guardian if guardian casts; trickster if trickster casts)

or do you mean auras cannot be learned?

3. Go here

And the last type that flashed after the secret empathy point thing will get 2 points in it while only 1 point everywhere else right? or is the 2 points thing not guaranteed?

4. If you want Ifron 1625 for a non-legendary and 2624 for a legendary one not counting secret mission points, If you don't want Ifron then try Krusef 1526 for a non-legendary and 2426 for a legendary

i think you mean 1265, 2264 for ifron, and 1256,2246 for krusef. Ifron IS the sense one right?

considering these, what skills would you recommend getting? other people have said that a 1 in charm for skunk is all you really need in the charm portion. Shield all could be great if it works. i just dont know if it does.

LK breaker and rust could be good debuffs. Im just really not sure what to do with the extra points, so guardian skill builds would be nice~
see above

Last edited by Darxide; 10-29-2012 at 12:59 AM.