ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2012   #1081 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I know I've asked about legendaries before but I'm just a little confused. I'm wondering if I want to attempt one again since last time I got lazy and gave up. I just have a few questions based on what I was told last time about this.

From my understanding, the last type that flashes during card ID is the type that the bonus points go to, so if my charm flashed last I'd get bonus points in charm, right?

How would I know how many bonus points I was going to get exactly? Is it a fixed amount or can it vary?

Also with the bonus points in mind, lets say I needed a 4 in sense for shield breaker, but I wanted any other guardian for the appearance... do I need to just get enough points in sense that the bonus points will cover and level up the rest of the stats? For example I was going to get 1 bonus point, I could just get my sense to 3?

Does the seed have to be maxed out to 14 points before hatching, or can I be lazy and not work on the stats I'm not that bothered about and it will still be legendary simply because of the bonus points and card ID?

Thanks. :3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2012   #1082 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

@Mazuiko
1. Yes if you finish card IDing and the last flash is charm you get 2 bonus point in charm.
2. There are 5 bonus points. 1 point will go to each type(power, magic, sense, charm) the 5th point will go to 1 of the type depending on what type flashes last.
3. Yes, you can just get 3 in sense and that 1 bonus will bump it up to a 4. If seed flashes sense last then you will get +2 in sense making it a 5.
(do remember 4 bonus point if ID 800-1000cards and 5 bonus if you finish card ID meaning you ID enough cards for it to stop glowing.)
4. Hard question lol. I would suggest you get 14point before Hatching for absolute legendary. Wait for Almora or expert to tell you this.

08-01-2012   #1083 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, alrighty. That's really good to know! :D So basically if I got the 5 bonus points, my seed would technically be 1111 instead of 0000, so I'd have to bear that in mind when I start maturing it normally? :3

08-01-2012   #1084 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Lol. Umm sort of. That's only 4points and the 5th point will randomly be chosen to a type depending on your last glow. So it could be 2111, 1211, 1121, or 1112.

You don't have to get the 5th point. If you ID about 1000 cards you only get 4 bonus points and it will still be a legendary. It's up to you.

08-01-2012   #1085 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
I know I've asked about legendaries before but I'm just a little confused. I'm wondering if I want to attempt one again since last time I got lazy and gave up. I just have a few questions based on what I was told last time about this.

From my understanding, the last type that flashes during card ID is the type that the bonus points go to, so if my charm flashed last I'd get bonus points in charm, right?

How would I know how many bonus points I was going to get exactly? Is it a fixed amount or can it vary?

Also with the bonus points in mind, lets say I needed a 4 in sense for shield breaker, but I wanted any other guardian for the appearance... do I need to just get enough points in sense that the bonus points will cover and level up the rest of the stats? For example I was going to get 1 bonus point, I could just get my sense to 3?

Does the seed have to be maxed out to 14 points before hatching, or can I be lazy and not work on the stats I'm not that bothered about and it will still be legendary simply because of the bonus points and card ID?

Thanks. :3
Everything basic about legendaries is here.

1. Yes, you can work your pre-hatch build to accommodate the final build.

2. You can still get a legendary if you accidentally/intentionally mess up and lock your egg at 13 points, but you have to have finished card ID completely. This will result in a 18 point legendary and is the safest way for lazy people to get legendary just for aesthetics and basic debuffs. Anything lower than a 13 total egg will ruin the title and your effort of card ID is wasted.

08-01-2012   #1086 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

That's great. Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! I think I'll go ahead and give it a shot and see how I do. Thanks! C:

08-11-2012   #1087 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineSilkroad Online

Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Kurupt
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Unreachable
Guild: Revolution

So I'm a little new to this whole guardian thing.

I'm a Lvl 150 Wizard and just finished the Card ID quests, so I can start part 2.

Should I wait till 180 and start part 2 along with 3 or just start it now? Btw, what build should I try and achieve for my guardian? A poster mentioned above you should go the opposite to what your character is, which is a very smart idea. Never thought of it that way.

But long story short, what could be recommended for me as I certainly do like power/charm type skills and having them as a dragon would be helpful.

08-11-2012   #1088 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

@Chronicle, start maturing the egg when you're 180. Cause the leveling to 180 might mess it up. This is in my opinion.

08-11-2012   #1089 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
So I'm a little new to this whole guardian thing.

I'm a Lvl 150 Wizard and just finished the Card ID quests, so I can start part 2.

Should I wait till 180 and start part 2 along with 3 or just start it now? Btw, what build should I try and achieve for my guardian? A poster mentioned above you should go the opposite to what your character is, which is a very smart idea. Never thought of it that way.

But long story short, what could be recommended for me as I certainly do like power/charm type skills and having them as a dragon would be helpful.
-You can start it anytime you want. Some people like to start right away and buy all the SC, or start whenever they feel they need a guardian.

-Types only matter if you are looking for stronger debuffs. Some % fixed skills like Shield Breaker will always debuff the same at level 10, regardless of type.

-If you are looking for damage, power type is the "best" in putting out the "highest" damage out of the other 3 types. "Best" & "Highest" refer to mediocre damage at max level 200 for them.

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1661050

08-11-2012   #1090 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Do Guardians ever get stronger from leveling up? My Guardian is level 160 now and it seems it's doing the same damage since I hatched it.. >:

08-11-2012   #1091 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Do Guardians ever get stronger from leveling up? My Guardian is level 160 now and it seems it's doing the same damage since I hatched it.. >:
Yes they do. Are you monitoring the rune attack or power/etc. attacking skills? Which skills are you using, against what monsters?

08-11-2012   #1092 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Probably looking at the rune attack more than the others >; I normally go test out at Desert Beach monsters... do Guardians gain stats like we do? Like 4 in magic = +1 MA every 4 levels? lol

08-11-2012   #1093 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Not going to paraphrase this, but this research suggests guardians have stats.
/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1661652

Of course this link comes from Almora's guide. /forum/trickster-onl...rdian-faq.html

08-11-2012   #1094 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Probably looking at the rune attack more than the others >; I normally go test out at Desert Beach monsters... do Guardians gain stats like we do? Like 4 in magic = +1 MA every 4 levels? lol
They do have stats. As for bonus points, it is very likely. However, they have different build graph totals, can't wear equipment and we can't see their growth so I can't you exactly how it is distributed.

I need you to keep track of numbers(rune and skill damage), from every level up, on the same exact monster.

Other than that, if it stays the same, then SGI might've broke something else. God know what they break now. 6 months of broken guardian build graph empathy, uninformed skill tinkering and petty excuses.

08-11-2012   #1095 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

It be really cool if they updated guardians. Like make shadow sancuatry monsters drop guardian's equipment. Overpower guardian ftw~

Does anyone know what the other rune slot is for. I know one for basic guardian attack, 2nd job rune, and auto attack/defend/muti rune. But there is another slot.

08-11-2012   #1096 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
-You can start it anytime you want. Some people like to start right away and buy all the SC, or start whenever they feel they need a guardian.

-Types only matter if you are looking for stronger debuffs. Some % fixed skills like Shield Breaker will always debuff the same at level 10, regardless of type.

-If you are looking for damage, power type is the "best" in putting out the "highest" damage out of the other 3 types. "Best" & "Highest" refer to mediocre damage at max level 200 for them.

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1661050
I have bought all the SC's and just got the secret map so I'm right on track.

But my question is, how do people get Mighty and Legendary Guardians? And if I start and finish part 2, and receive my soul seed, I just have to basically do what the guides say and use HP Pots, miss attacks, block and etc to get power growth points?

08-11-2012   #1097 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
It be really cool if they updated guardians. Like make shadow sancuatry monsters drop guardian's equipment. Overpower guardian ftw~

Does anyone know what the other rune slot is for. I know one for basic guardian attack, 2nd job rune, and auto attack/defend/muti rune. But there is another slot.
That green rune spot is empty for now. I don't know what the devs will update to put in there. Maybe 3rd job runes or something.

Quote:
I have bought all the SC's and just got the secret map so I'm right on track.

But my question is, how do people get Mighty and Legendary Guardians? And if I start and finish part 2, and receive my soul seed, I just have to basically do what the guides say and use HP Pots, miss attacks, block and etc to get power growth points?
All of the titles and how to get them are already written down here.

Yes, you need to normal empathize with whatever type mission you want to raise a specific stat. Refer to this chart to see what affects what.

If there is something else you need that isn't already answered, just ask.

08-12-2012   #1098 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
That green rune spot is empty for now. I don't know what the devs will update to put in there. Maybe 3rd job runes or something.

All of the titles and how to get them are already written down here.

Yes, you need to normal empathize with whatever type mission you want to raise a specific stat. Refer to this chart to see what affects what.

If there is something else you need that isn't already answered, just ask.
Okay wat about these soul tickets? I saw how Legendary Guardians can have up to 18-19 slots max, but if I use the ticket on my Guardian,will it attain that title?

08-12-2012   #1099 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Okay wat about these soul tickets? I saw how Legendary Guardians can have up to 18-19 slots max, but if I use the ticket on my Guardian,will it attain that title?
Soul tickets are for freeing up an extra slot in your "v" tab for more guardian slots. Everyone has two tabs free already.

Legendary slots depend on how you raise your pre-hatch build along with secret missions.

08-13-2012   #1100 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Soul tickets are for freeing up an extra slot in your "v" tab for more guardian slots. Everyone has two tabs free already.

Legendary slots depend on how you raise your pre-hatch build along with secret missions.
What are these secret missions? I received my seed, so do I double to equip or use it or just leave it as it is?