ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-25-2012   #1061 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

EnnuiAOE is on a distinguished road
IGN: EnnuiAOE
Guild: Astroblitz

Ah, Thanks again ^^!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2012   #1062 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

really it's because....you need to know how the skill work XD

Lucky Fist is a skill that deal more damage if the target got huge HP
that why my spinel can hit about 32k also Shield Breaker help a lot to lower it's defense :>

Lion skill is the most awesome! be pride if you have Lion!!

02-28-2012   #1063 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Question: Does the secret space map get consumed?

02-29-2012   #1064 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio
here is my video....maybe you guy will interest

I done Spinel's graph in this video as 5063...so it's 5163 after awakened
my reason to got Mighty Spinel is just want purple hair to fit the name

(Spinel's name Kardia also my in-game Guardian's name Degel )

as you see she doing some good damage with Shield Breaker+Lucky Fist this awesome tactic is from my friend. thx to him now my Priest can solo easier. Before this I'm just done the quest when 50-30 sec left

I know lot of ppl prefer to go as party with some Shi-serk unit or Tetra Master
but isn't it better if you can solo them too?

so don't waste your SC on cutey Superior....Magic char still need high sense guardian!! leave 5 sense on there graph....give them Cochma Rune.....with Lucky Fist+Shield Breaker you even possible to solo 72nd Floor boss (yes I'm already try it )
i agree with this... +1

02-29-2012   #1065 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersky
Question: Does the secret space map get consumed?
it should not consumed as long as you don'y fully awaken your in-game Guardian
cuz only in-game need SC map....Spinel have her own map that come together with her Soul Seed set when you buy it.also her map is not same as SC map too

but if your SC map dissappear after you use it and still not awaken guardian
[for exam...you D/C when running around to find the spot for drilling]
it might be some kind of bug....

02-29-2012   #1066 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Raekuul is on a distinguished road
IGN: KobayashiDaichi
Class: Duke to_teacher
Level: 235 (TM 209)
Guild: Metamorphose

Secret Space Map is not consumed; it is, however, given to the Messenger of Janus as part of the final step in hatching your seed.

03-01-2012   #1067 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

ok, thanks for the info

Last edited by SStardust; 03-01-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: acciddently wrote the same thing twice

04-13-2012   #1068 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I dont know if i read this correctly but, are you saying that for a guardian to learn the skill it does not require MS as I have heard? And when having a guardian learn a skill do we have to provide anything? Eg. Galders
Thanks. c:

04-13-2012   #1069 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

You only need to spend MS if you want your guardian to learn second job skills.

The only galder you need to spend for skills is the cost of skill cards. The skill cards are just the ones you buy from skill masters.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

04-13-2012   #1070 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
You only need to spend MS if you want your guardian to learn second job skills.

The only galder you need to spend for skills is the cost of skill cards. The skill cards are just the ones you buy from skill masters.
Wow thanks Chelie c: plus rep.

04-18-2012   #1071 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

I have a question. I posted it in normal threads but it disappeared. o-o So my question is: What stats for guardian should there be for a bunny. I got a 4 in power already so probably Seph. Thanks everyone!

04-18-2012   #1072 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

If you plan to use a Myshop rune, consider getting a 4 sense and a sense rune (Cochma?) for Shield Breaker. I would go for at least a 1 in charm (Skunk Pouch) and at least a 1-2 in magic (Cure + Rust). Getting your own type on a guardian (like power points for a bunny) is kind of pointless in my opinion, as you already have access to those skills.

04-18-2012   #1073 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Oh. wow. I never even thought of that. But I already have 4/0/0/3 so anymore suggestions?

04-19-2012   #1074 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I guess a mod moved it to the Q&A section, since it wasn't really a discussion topic.

My reply is here:
/forum/trickster-onl...ian-stats.html

06-29-2012   #1075 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Alright, I need some help with my guardian ; o;
I'm working on getting a legendary krusef for my gladiator. Is a 5216 build the best way to go? Or would a 4236 be better?

I'm also a tad turned around on which skills woulod be best to eventually teach him in order to support my buffalo (mostly because I've only played power and charm types, so I've never really had reason to familiarize myself with magic and sense skills).

06-29-2012   #1076 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

If you're a physical type you definitely want at least a 3 in sense for shield break. It requires cochmas rune though.

In the general guides section christy wrote a great guide - id link but on phone

06-29-2012   #1077 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Its 4 in sense for shield breaker, stone strike+armour destructor+ lucky 7then another slot for shield breaker.

All you reall need for sense, power and charm is 1 in charm, 4 in sense and 1 in magic, cure, shield breaker and skunk pouch. That is all you will ever need.

Last edited by MarkM; 06-29-2012 at 11:16 AM.

06-29-2012   #1078 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I thought 4 was for fist too, it's been so long and not like I'm sitting at my computer.

Honestly charm is only good for skunk and magic for cure and rust if you need it. Power has some debuffs but I only use lk breaker. There is guard break if you want to melee bosses with guard and shield break.

06-29-2012   #1079 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rvolution

Yeah its 4 but since she's doing legendary shes going to get bonus points at the end so she could get away with 3 in sense for the starting build. And I would recommend it, in my opinion shield breaker is like the best skill ever for physical characters.

Besides making sure you end up with 4 in sense I would just build the guardian around which one you want the looks of...

06-30-2012   #1080 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah, I'm only going for Krusef because of looks. ><

I guess I'll wait and see where my +2 bonus will go and rearrange the build accordingly for a 4 in sense. Thank you for your replies! I've gone ahead and checked out Almoras guide as well.