ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-21-2011   #1041 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treva
Thinking about the loss of 1 point made me feel sad. Maybe I should invest in spinel and try to get legendary, since I didn't do the secret emphaty for my current guardian.
Lol, don't feel bad. Here's my Krusef:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith

I made my guardian back when they were new and SC16 cost around 15~25m. At the time, I didn't know that the stats capped once you hit a '6'; all I knew is that I wanted a Krusef and made sure that I got a 6 into charm before I put points into any other stat (which was actually a bit of a challenge). I'm glad that a point is auto provided to you if you have 0 in a stat, otherwise my Krusef would have been 0006.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-21-2011   #1042 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Treva is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Treva
IGN: Renex
Class: Diva to_primadonna
Level: 22X
Guild: Dawn

Ouch, that gotta hurt. Seems like I should just be content with what I have.

11-21-2011   #1043 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treva
I do notice that the egg will be white everytime I log out and log into the game. I would usually use a mp potion in hope that it would eventally add 1 more point to the magic stats. The egg lights up every time i did that and it turn back golden. Has anyone tried to see if this "glitch" works?

Yes, I've noticed this too, but no one has mentioned it until now so I didn't bother with it. No, I haven't tried, but it's better to just stop since it would be a pain to just get an extra 1 point. Like Jitara said, as long as you have power and charm, you won't need anything else. The one in magic will only be for cure sadly, so no rust :[.

And don't worry, people sometimes mess up their first guardian, but they're mostly used for debuffs nowadays, so the extra stats won't increase its damage by a long shot. Good luck on hatching and if you ever need any help on spinel feel free to post here!

11-21-2011   #1044 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

Anyways, playing Card ID of about 800-1k cards will guarantee you a 1111 bonus. Make sure you don't play Card ID until your seed stops glowing because you will get 5 bonus points instead, throwing off the final build+title as well.

Well that would explain why I have a random 5 in power while everything else is a 4. Darn, if only I knew this before.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

02-22-2012   #1045 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

so... 4444 is Accomplish? since my 3333 Sephi on bunny is only superior :/

I'm just regret when I found out about the secret point from CI after I'm already hatched my Fox's Krusef as 4146.....
it's not bad graph....but I want red hair Krusef more than purple so he can be in same theme with my all red outfit (red hair red costume and red EQ)

Last edited by TinyLaNorthio; 02-22-2012 at 01:26 AM.

02-22-2012   #1046 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio
so... 4444 is Accomplish? since my 3333 Sephi on bunny is only superior :/

I'm just regret when I found out about the secret point from CI after I'm already hatched my Fox's Krusef as 4146.....
it's not bad graph....but I want red hair Krusef more than purple so he can be in same theme with my all red outfit (red hair red costume and red EQ)

4444 does not mean that it will turn out as accomplished. I have a 4444 superior krusef. I DID do a lot of card ID because i wanted to get the SC 16 myself but I definitely did not do all 1.6-1.8k cards. I think that is why i didn't get an accomplished krusef and instead a superior. However, this theory has yet to be tested out. Or, if you see anyone with an accomplished you might want to ask them what they did to get it (whether they did a TON of card id eg.1.7k+).

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

02-22-2012   #1047 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold

2 player I have seen with accomplished guardian only said that they do common empathy.... maybe they just can't remember or want to keep the secret away XD

02-22-2012   #1048 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 player I have seen with accomplished guardian only said that they do common empathy.... maybe they just can't remember or want to keep the secret away XD
You have to finish playing Card ID all the way, keep note of what type flashed last and generate your 2333 build according to it.

02-22-2012   #1049 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Im thinking of getting a legendary digrimm for my diva, with 4513.
I'm kind of happy with that build, but I still have some questions:
-how do I go about getting the 5 in magic? Spamming pots will get me sense, which I don't want, and I have no intention of raising tm.
-is sense really necessary? I've heard sticky foot is decent but will I ever use it?
-should I put more in charm since I'm a cat? I see a lot of cats with krusef, but I don't get it because we have the same skills.
Thanks for any help~

02-22-2012   #1050 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

This is why you want high sense, forget sticky, go for shield breaker.

In short: holy mother of freaking god yes sense in necessary.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

02-22-2012   #1051 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

@Ladislao

1. you can doing some exchange with NPC (exam: exhange daily coupon,Aria's exchange or Lorena etc.) this action rised both Power and Magic 2:1 but finally you still need pot....since no other way to rised Magic up to 5 without pot if you are not magic type char

2.leave your Sense as 4 would be great, Shield Breaker is awesome!! my bunny and fox's Guardian have this skill and it made some strong boss as Soki being your cutton doll 8D

3.only useful charm skill is Skunk Pouch so maybe you don't need that much....

02-22-2012   #1052 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

OhMan. Guess I'll change it to 4442~. Thanks you two
One last question: I still want to maintain the look of digrimm. Do I have to get the 4 in magic first or last in order to do so?

02-22-2012   #1053 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

4 in magic first

02-22-2012   #1054 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladislao
OhMan. Guess I'll change it to 4442~. Thanks you two
One last question: I still want to maintain the look of digrimm. Do I have to get the 4 in magic first or last in order to do so?

4 in magic needs to have the most exp.
The order you attain the 4's doesn't guarantee you the type you want.

02-24-2012   #1055 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

here is my video....maybe you guy will interest

I done Spinel's graph in this video as 5063...so it's 5163 after awakened
my reason to got Mighty Spinel is just want purple hair to fit the name

(Spinel's name Kardia also my in-game Guardian's name Degel )

as you see she doing some good damage with Shield Breaker+Lucky Fist this awesome tactic is from my friend. thx to him now my Priest can solo easier. Before this I'm just done the quest when 50-30 sec left

I know lot of ppl prefer to go as party with some Shi-serk unit or Tetra Master
but isn't it better if you can solo them too?

so don't waste your SC on cutey Superior....Magic char still need high sense guardian!! leave 5 sense on there graph....give them Cochma Rune.....with Lucky Fist+Shield Breaker you even possible to solo 72nd Floor boss (yes I'm already try it )

Last edited by TinyLaNorthio; 02-24-2012 at 11:47 AM.

02-24-2012   #1056 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

EnnuiAOE is on a distinguished road
IGN: EnnuiAOE
Guild: Astroblitz

Quote:
here is my video....maybe you guy will interest

I done Spinel's graph in this video as 5063...so it's 5163 after awakened
my reason to got Mighty Spinel is just want purple hair to fit the name

(Spinel's name Kardia also my in-game Guardian's name Degel )

as you see she doing some good damage with Shield Breaker+Lucky Fist this awesome tactic is from my friend. thx to him now my Priest can solo easier. Before this I'm just done the quest when 50-30 sec left

I know lot of ppl prefer to go as party with some Shi-serk unit or Tetra Master
but isn't it better if you can solo them too?

so don't waste your SC on cutey Superior....Magic char still need high sense guardian!! leave 5 sense on there graph....give them Cochma Rune.....with Lucky Fist+Shield Breaker you even possible to solo 72nd Floor boss (yes I'm already try it )
Wow, that seems very strong O_O.

I'll get my guardian soon, but right now I am conflicted between getting Lucky Fist+ Shield Breaker or Shard of Glacier for my first guardian. Which will help bossing more (I'm a Light/Fire/Elec Wizard) in your opinion?

02-24-2012   #1057 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnuiAOE
Wow, that seems very strong O_O.

I'll get my guardian soon, but right now I am conflicted between getting Lucky Fist+ Shield Breaker or Shard of Glacier for my first guardian. Which will help bossing more (I'm a Light/Fire/Elec Wizard) in your opinion?
Pretty much a shield breaker power or sense guardian.

Shard only helps in CT where they don't have that annoying resistance change to negate it/absorb water like most bosses do.

Unless you have the time to shard at the beginning of each boss fight(outside of CT) and then quickly empty the slot out.

02-25-2012   #1058 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hm, I see, thanks! Am I looking wrong or does his guardian hit 32k? I heard that Guardians did abysmal damage but woah O_O. Shield Breaker is that good?

02-25-2012   #1059 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnuiAOE
Hm, I see, thanks! Am I looking wrong or does his guardian hit 32k? I heard that Guardians did abysmal damage but woah O_O. Shield Breaker is that good?

Abysmal for un-boosted magic/physical damage moves.
Shield breaker is just that hax for them physical guardian types :>

I never really had the time to test out 2nd rune magics with soul master spaces, might report back here in a few days if I have time.

Other than my shard and the guardian's electro, it doesn't really do much. It's a different story though if it's your electro and the guardian's shard. Pretty handy for any fire/elec type.

02-25-2012   #1060 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ah, Thanks again ^^!