ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-07-2011   #941 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I've looked at that chart countless times and I still struggle to understand it. Charts/spreadsheets have never been my strong point.

Edit: Okay, I've just spent the last couple of minutes going over methods I could use to do this. I've leveled up 3 soul seeds before so I think I know how I will do this but I'm sort of wondering if anyone thinks it could work.

Spoiler!

That seems to be my plan of action for now, hopefully it will work the way I'm imagining. Trying to remember my previous soul seed leveling to make sure it's accurate enough. :x

Last edited by Mazuiko; 04-07-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-07-2011   #942 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
To be honest, I've looked at that chart countless times and I still struggle to understand it. Charts/spreadsheets have never been my strong point.

Edit: Okay, I've just spent the last couple of minutes going over methods I could use to do this. I've leveled up 3 soul seeds before so I think I know how I will do this but I'm sort of wondering if anyone thinks it could work.

Spoiler!

That seems to be my plan of action for now, hopefully it will work the way I'm imagining. Trying to remember my previous soul seed leveling to make sure it's accurate enough. :x
If you do Charm to 2 via profile spamming and then use HP pots to get Power to 3, Charm will actually hit 3 first - around the same time Power hits 2 actually.

Your best bet would be to get Power to 3 via HP pots which would put Charm at 1.5 - then profile spam to 2, then shop to 3. Then do MP pots to get Magic to 3 and Sense to 1.5, then just drill to get Sense to 3.

I believe that should do the trick without screwing up any of the other numbers.

I have a question though - how do you get your guardian to hatch if it hasn't hit 14 points or a 6 in any stat? I can't remember if you can force it to hatch or not.
Yellow beauty burns gold

Last edited by KieranCarden; 04-07-2011 at 06:55 PM.

04-07-2011   #943 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KieranCarden
If you do Charm to 2 via profile spamming and then use HP pots to get Power to 3, Charm will actually hit 3 first - around the same time Power hits 2 actually.

Your best bet would be to get Power to 3 via HP pots which would put Charm at 1.5 - then profile spam to 2, then shop to 3. Then do MP pots to get Magic to 3 and Sense to 1.5, then just drill to get Sense to 3.

I believe that should do the trick without screwing up any of the other numbers.
Ohh right. That's incredibly helpful. It's a good job I posted my plan of action before I went ahead and possibly screwed myself over. Thanks very much for pointing that out! :D

Quote:
I have a question though - how do you get your guardian to hatch if it hasn't hit 14 points or a 6 in any stat? I can't remember if you can force it to hatch or not.
You can force them to hatch, since anything less than 14 points (except for superiors I guess) will result in a normal coloured guardian and there are people who have hatched guardians that managed to have 0 in their stats. With 12 points being just 2 short from the norm, I guess it would work just like normal.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 04-07-2011 at 07:04 PM.

04-07-2011   #944 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future

Quote:
You can force them to hatch, since anything less than 14 points (except for superiors I guess) will result in a normal coloured guardian and there are people who have hatched guardians that managed to have 0 in their stats. With 12 points being just 2 short from the norm, I guess it would work just like normal.
Oh right, thanks ^^

Well, I'm off to try to get a Superior guardian as well *crosses fingers* let's hope this works.
Yellow beauty burns gold

04-07-2011   #945 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

Is the max lvl of guardian is 200?

Sorry if someone already asked that

04-08-2011   #946 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Oh right, thanks ^^

Well, I'm off to try to get a Superior guardian as well *crosses fingers* let's hope this works.
Haha, good luck, let me know how that goes! C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwmakmak
Is the max lvl of guardian is 200?

Sorry if someone already asked that
The last time I checked, yes. I don't think they've changed it at all.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 04-08-2011 at 01:41 AM.

04-10-2011   #947 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Sorry to double post but I'm just wondering about the "Buy/Sell items" on the chart. Is this referring to item shops at NPCs or user shops, or both? Just wanted to make sure before I start work on my soul seed. I feel silly for asking. Also, if I remember right, buying an item 1 by one is the fastest way to do this, right? Just making double sure! D:

04-10-2011   #948 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Sorry to double post but I'm just wondering about the "Buy/Sell items" on the chart. Is this referring to item shops at NPCs or user shops, or both? Just wanted to make sure before I start work on my soul seed. I feel silly for asking. Also, if I remember right, buying an item 1 by one is the fastest way to do this, right? Just making double sure! D:
Both NPC shops and Player Shops works. And yeah, buying one at a time works and is pretty quick as well.
Yellow beauty burns gold

05-01-2011   #949 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Reposting what I last said + an extra question because I didn't want to double post again. D:

Just thought I'd share this from a PM I sent.

Quote:
I just got my guardian, 3333 build, it IS the superior build for sure. But I was surprised to see that I got a Digrimm instead of a Sephirens, despite getting a 3 in power first. But after I got it and realised it was different, I suddenly thought back to earlier today when a buff had asked me what build I was going for, and I told him, and he said Sephirens is only a 25% chance. I shrugged that off but I guess now what he meant was, with a 3333 build you aren't gauranteed to get the one you want, it's completely random. Well I guess, that does actually make sense.

Luckily I'm not disappointed with getting a guardian I wasn't after. I love pink and my Digrimm is a nice purple/pink, plus in sprite form, he is absolutely adorable. I'm actually very happy with him!
Question!
I'm just wondering a bit about how to get legendaries now. It was always my belief that you had to get a graph adding up to 14 points and you had to hatch it in at least a few days, as that's what I did with my cats old guardian. But reading on another thread, I saw that to get a legendary guardian, you apparently have to get at least a 6 in a stat. Thing is, my cats guardian was legendary and it was only a 4325 build. So... I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation on this?

My guardian turned legendary after the patch they had that added the guardian titles and changed their colours since all guardians were the same colour regardless of build when they were first released. I'm wondering if, since then, anyone else has achieved a legendary and did you have a 6 in any stat? Or did you manage to get one with the highest stat being 5?

Thanks~

05-01-2011   #950 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Well it maybe depends on some factors. They can be build, time it took to mature the seed, the days it took to hatch it, secret actions done and or correlation to players LVL/TM LVL at time of hatching.

It's difficult to actually pin down what is the exact/similar method to get a legendary. However, it would be quicker if people were willing to share their builds and methods. But, that thread didn't go so well. I think some people do know, but they refuse to discuss their findings with other people. I did some research before I started working on my third guardian and apparently, there may be factors such as time and the way you raised the egg in order to get a legendary. However, I couldn't quite get it right. Got Mighty.

05-01-2011   #951 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ah, hm, well I guess I'll just have to make sure I have plenty of time to work on my seed straight away without many breaks at all and hatch it on the same day. Doesn't sound too hard to do that since my bunny's 2 guardians were matured and hatched on the same days. I'm not too bothered about the outcome of my guardians appearance, as long as I get the correct build I'm after, but it really would be nice to have a legendary guardian to match my future lions clothes.

We'll just see what happens. A legendary would be a bonus but it isn't necessary.

Edit: A 4333 build would for sure give me a normal Sephirens, right? Like no special title or colours, just the default? I was thinking of 5333 but I'd have a spare skill slot that I know for sure my future lion won't be using and I don't really fancy having a green-haired Sephirens... Dx

Last edited by Mazuiko; 05-02-2011 at 03:34 PM.

05-03-2011   #952 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of Legends

MiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to all

Sorry if this question has been asked already but I got my guardian today 3333 build (Superior) and I wanted to know if the first 3 you get should be the guardian to get. When I got my guardian it was krusef instead of digrimm even though I got 3 magic first, is it random?

05-03-2011   #953 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is random when the build is all the same numbers (and i'm guessing that's the case from reading your post).

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

05-03-2011   #954 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniKen
Sorry if this question has been asked already but I got my guardian today 3333 build (Superior) and I wanted to know if the first 3 you get should be the guardian to get. When I got my guardian it was krusef instead of digrimm even though I got 3 magic first, is it random?
It's random. I went for a 3333 build and made sure to get a 3 in power first for Sephirens, but I didn't get her. Instead I got a Digrimm. It's a 25% chance to get the one you want apparently.

Last page I posted my findings about superiors in a quote. Hopefully that can give you more info.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 05-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.

05-03-2011   #955 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rvolution

What did you do exactly Mazuiko and Ken? To raise the egg. I have a theory maybe.

05-03-2011   #956 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
What did you do exactly Mazuiko and Ken? To raise the egg. I have a theory maybe.
I did HP pot spam till my power hit 3 and charm hit 1.
Spammed profiles until charm hit 2.
Bought items from the shop 1 by 1 until charm hit 3.
MP pot spam until magic was 3 and sense was 1.
Compounded red pots at Compounder Paul 1 by 1 until sense got to 3. (which if I remember was about 600-700 total pots I had to make, killed my arm)

Since the seed wasn't maxed out and was still gaining stats as I was doing the quests to hatch it, I can't help but feel that when I was killing the fire monsters for the quests and using elemental attribute with my melee, that I was slowly increasing my magic stat too, which is why I got a Digrimm. That's most likely not it at all, it might have just been random, but that's what I was thinking.

05-03-2011   #957 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of Legends

MiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to all

I first did mp pots and spammed cure etc until my magic was 3.
After I got my sense to 3 by afk drilling.
I did the profile looking spam til 2 and then for the rest I did hp pots until I got 3 power and 3 charm

Last edited by MiniKen; 05-03-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Add screenie.

05-03-2011   #958 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko

Since the seed wasn't maxed out and was still gaining stats as I was doing the quests to hatch it, I can't help but feel that when I was killing the fire monsters for the quests and using elemental attribute with my melee, that I was slowly increasing my magic stat too, which is why I got a Digrimm. That's most likely not it at all, it might have just been random, but that's what I was thinking.
No, that's what I was thinking too.

edit. wait im dumb lol THINKING

Last edited by Rydia; 05-03-2011 at 04:54 PM.

05-03-2011   #959 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
No, that's what I was thinking too.

And Ken AFK drilled, probably didn't stop right at 3 right? And he got a sense one...seems like reasonable explanation?
I know someone who wanted a Superior Sephirens, did exactly what Mazuiko did, but drilled for sense rather than compounded. She got the Superior Sephirens out of the deal. She finished Power first, and was also using elemental attribute with her weapon.

So, it basically sounds like the exact same situation as Mazuiko - aside from what they did to raise Sense - and got completely different guardians.

The 25% chance sounds like a better explanation.
Yellow beauty burns gold

05-03-2011   #960 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
I know someone who wanted a Superior Sephirens, did exactly what Mazuiko did, but drilled for sense rather than compounded. She got the Superior Sephirens out of the deal. She finished Power first, and was also using elemental attribute with her weapon.

So, it basically sounds like the exact same situation as Mazuiko - aside from what they did to raise Sense - and got completely different guardians.

The 25% chance sounds like a better explanation.
I got Krusf and Ifron confused anyway lol.

Idk, with a guardian you can only get once it doesnt make sense to me that they would make it something random. That's just crappy if they intended it that way. :/