ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-29-2010   7 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #921 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

About the viewing profile to get charm point..
it is easier to click on people's profile when they set it to private, so you don't have open and close

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-29-2010   #922 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Atlantica OnlineLa Tale

Miliazer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lillithium
Class: Witch
Level: 23x
Guild: EcKs.T.C

@Mirae

I believe adding stats to one of the types will give empathy accordingly, otherwise it'd be to power for sure.

09-29-2010   #923 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I wouldn't know because I was already level 3xx and was already done leveling when I got my Guardian. :x
PS: I didn't make the chart. A different member did.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-29-2010   #924 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Atlantica OnlineLa Tale

Miliazer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lillithium
Class: Witch
Level: 23x
Guild: EcKs.T.C

Ahh, alright.

Just some additional information I guess. c:

12-19-2010   #925 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaWorld of WarcraftWonderKing OnlineLa Tale

DigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really nice

Sorry, if this has been said, I've read through a few pages and cannot find the answer...

1. Whatever I do, my types are mixing and then nullify the meter I had already, for instance, I had 2 Power bars, then suddenly it changes to sense and poof gone.
If I would use that spam-pot option that everyone here has described, it'd switch between power and charm, and it does -> totally not a solution.
2. I've read on the first page and on Wiki and everywhere what to do to raise power type, and here is what i did:
- With Buffalo, using power skills
- killing sense/power type bears who have zilch magic
- my weapon is sword, but also tried form, with 0 stats
- have no atrs on me
- dodging attacks is almost 0, i kill everything fast
Yet, after i finally reached 2 Power bars, it suddenly turned into sense AND magic....

- I also tried dodging for charm stats, after a while it turned to power and sense...

This whole procedure makes no sense, it's absolutely impossible to eliminate all other types and get even a 3rd bar from power type, after all this experimenting it's still 0000.
Please help .__.

Last edited by DigitSlayer; 12-19-2010 at 02:09 AM.

12-19-2010   #926 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseMapleStoryCronous Online

SnowBoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: SnowBoi1~9 / xSnowBall
Guild: ~Good Day~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeLoco
just throwing this out there...
i like my gaurdian to have 6035 (seph)
i been doing this with 2 gaurdians now
and i asked Idle to do the same for one of hers...
result for mine both were 6135
and Idle got 7156

so i m pretty sure... leaving a STAT at 0 will give auto give u 1 when hatched.
Good Luck all
So , If my seed is 6035 , When it hatches it would be 6135 ? But that would be 14 + 1 which is 15 :O

12-19-2010   #927 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitSlayer
Sorry, if this has been said, I've read through a few pages and cannot find the answer...

1. Whatever I do, my types are mixing and then nullify the meter I had already, for instance, I had 2 Power bars, then suddenly it changes to sense and poof gone.
If I would use that spam-pot option that everyone here has described, it'd switch between power and charm, and it does -> totally not a solution.
2. I've read on the first page and on Wiki and everywhere what to do to raise power type, and here is what i did:
- With Buffalo, using power skills
- killing sense/power type bears who have zilch magic
- my weapon is sword, but also tried form, with 0 stats
- have no atrs on me
- dodging attacks is almost 0, i kill everything fast
Yet, after i finally reached 2 Power bars, it suddenly turned into sense AND magic....

- I also tried dodging for charm stats, after a while it turned to power and sense...

This whole procedure makes no sense, it's absolutely impossible to eliminate all other types and get even a 3rd bar from power type, after all this experimenting it's still 0000.
Please help .__.
Ignore that bars. Those Empathy Points are added towards your stats. The good thing about the Empathy is that it's telling you which stats you are raising for your Guardian.

If you follow the chart's actions, you will eventually get a +1 in the specific type that you are raising.
Spoiler!

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-22-2011   #928 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineStar Wars: The Old Republic

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to ssjali Send a message via MSN to ssjali
IGN: ssjali
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 24x
Guild: unownbar

I've got a problem. Have my guardian, all planted an lvled. I forgot about the Dimension Card Pack, but I should still be able to get it according to the wiki.

I think I got all the stuff I need, or did I do sth wrong?

Jewelia

01-25-2011   #929 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all

no one can help me? ._.

Jewelia

01-26-2011   #930 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Rvolution

^So what's the problem exactly?
If you have guardian and have dimensional key its super cool. Because you can use dimensional key infinite number of times to fast tele to megalopolis.

01-26-2011   #931 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjali
I've got a problem. Have my guardian, all planted an lvled. I forgot about the Dimension Card Pack, but I should still be able to get it according to the wiki.

I think I got all the stuff I need, or did I do sth wrong?
Ssjali, according jTO wiki, you can't do this quest because the seed was hatched already. This quest can be completed after you get and have planted the Poseidon Seed (after completing the quest: Spirit of Nefertiti - Gift from Nefertiti).

I'll add this info on our wiki.

Last edited by Sidero; 01-26-2011 at 02:43 AM.

01-26-2011   #932 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Ok, thank you Sidero.

@qpakao:

Yeah, thats not bad either.

Jewelia

03-18-2011   #933 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

BdangGONcorn will become famous soon enough

whoever designed this method of lvling ur soul seed should be punched in the nutz....it is SO retarted....i hate it and im probably not gonna get what i want....

03-19-2011   #934 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordLa TaleGrand Chase

Shireinue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Raenue, arikis, Aisare
Class: I play as everything o_o to_primadonna
Level: 201, 56, 24 .x.
Guild: Burning Rush

Doesn't sound like much a problem, I can surely get it done...it's the Harkon I'm worried about! xD Thanks for the info though, helpful saying that I have my Empathy Seed matured and am striving for Sephirens

03-30-2011   #935 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Unpierce will become famous soon enoughUnpierce will become famous soon enough

Any advice on getting a 4604 guardian for a lvl 193 fox while still having the possibility to make it 3614 incase I end up getting a point in sense before the total hits 14?
I was thinking that I should do exchanges until power and magic hit 3, let myself get hit with magic until magic reaches 5, look at profiles until charm hits 2 if it hasn't already, then loot galder until it's 3. Carefully use mp pots to get close to 6 magic, but without actually getting it to check if sense will rise. Spam hp pots until power hits 4 if sense is still 0, loot galder until charm hits 4, then end it all with the last few mp pots and hope sense doesn't sneak in first?

Also, if guardian debuffs have a 100% success rate, does that include water web and electro shock? Or are those skills 100% anyway as long as the attack hits?

04-07-2011   #936 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I've seen a few people with Superior guardians just lately, like 2 pink-haired Spinel's and a pink-haired Sephirens. I'm curious if anyone actually knows how to get Superior guardians, like, the exact build you need? D:

04-07-2011   #937 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
Alright, I've seen a few people with Superior guardians just lately, like 2 pink-haired Spinel's and a pink-haired Sephirens. I'm curious if anyone actually knows how to get Superior guardians, like, the exact build you need? D:
3333 is the superior build, that's all there is to it. Or at least if there is another way, I don't know of it. But everyone I've talked to with superior has 3333.

Edit/ just wanted to say I've only talked to people with Superior Spinels so I'm not 100% sure about other guardians.

Last edited by Rydia; 04-11-2011 at 01:30 PM.

04-07-2011   #938 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

3333... sounds kinda difficult... is it possible to get that build purely from just using potions? @_@

04-07-2011   #939 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

If I'm gonna get a Guardian on either my Champion or Primadonna (latter looking more likely), I'm gonna attempt a Superior Guardian. In the meantime, I'm gonna go round up those who got a Legendary Spinel and ask about their builds. :S

/still a little bitter from 2nd Spinel being a Mighty

04-07-2011   #940 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
3333... sounds kinda difficult... is it possible to get that build purely from just using potions? @_@
Not all pots but it's still easy, just use this handy dandy chart.