ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2010   #881 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Rvolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon
I want to built a 4325, so can anyone give me a hint. I'm just got my seed, they all lvl 0 now.
view people closed profile to lvl 2 charm then sell potions in shop to lvl 3 charm then use hp potions to get lvl 4 power lvl 5 charm then use mp potions to get lvl 2 magic lvl 1 sense then idk mayby use mp potions to get lvl 3 magic and lvl 1,5 sense then drill or something to get sense to lvl 2

Last edited by Dussty; 02-17-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: spelling ;/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2010   #882 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Karin is on a distinguished road
IGN: Karinshi
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 17x
Guild: Lust

Hey guys, I know this was an issue back in November, but I can't find whether or not it has been fixed.

Are Guardians still unable to go under a Fox's hide in PvP?

c: I see you.

02-23-2010   #883 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

That glitch should have been fixed.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

02-23-2010   #884 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Karin is on a distinguished road
IGN: Karinshi
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 17x
Guild: Lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
That glitch should have been fixed.
Thanks for that C: I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and got one. PVP is a living hell without hide for me xD

c: I see you.

04-23-2010   #885 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Sorry for posting after months since the last answer, does the lvl of the guardian raise the power of the skills or something?

I was trying searching for the answer and never found it.

04-23-2010   #886 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Depends in the skill formula. If the formula uses the stats that we have, then the damage should increase over time.
The problem is since their skills are just based on a graph, the damage tends to be crappy [or mediocre] for a long time. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-12-2010   #887 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DEIM0S is on a distinguished road
IGN: DEIM0S
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 15*
Guild: 4Seasons

Err... This thread I was recommended to read by Mirae. And I'm not sure if I'm unintentionally necroing it. But it wasn't too low down and still on the first page so I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I'm new to these forums.

Is 4604 an okay build? Or 5504? In a thread at the Q&A section I asked if 5522 was okay. Well, it seems the only safe way to get 5522 now is to go non-stop slaughter, since I'm at 3502 now, with a measure of at least 7 power empathy points.

Judging by a measure of kills, it's at least 75 kills to get 1 power empathy point. But considering that it's at least 20 empathy points to a level, and 75 x 20 is 1500, that may or may not take forever. Which is a bad thing. Since

And I don't think I'll need the Sense skills. I think. Unless there is some good in them, somebody point that out.

If I consider for 4604. Then...
POWER - Shockwave, Burning Rave, Luck Breaker, Shockvibe
MAGIC - Mana Arrow, Arrow Rush, Rust, Mana Web
CHARM - M Def Breaker, Skunk Pouch, Power Blow, Titanium Wrist

If I consider 5504. Then...
POWER - Shockwave, Burning Rave, Luck Breaker, Armor Breaker, Tornado Bomb
MAGIC - Mana Arrow, Arrow Rush, Rust, Mana Web
CHAR, - M Def Breaker, Skunk Pouch, Power Blow, Titanium Wrist

Oh right, I nearly forgot to ask this. Does other stats affect the power of other abilities? I mean like we all know the importance of LK for a mage, and LK comes under Sense, so if I'm trying to get a Digrimm with primary focus to Magic, should I get some Sense? Unless Guardian abilities are only affected by the ability's type?

06-12-2010   #888 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Frankly speaking, guardians are just a "supplementary" part of your character where you get to use skills to help in your training/bossing.

Any build is fine.

For example, since I'm a Mage, I'd benefit from Magic Def Breaker so I'll save a point for Power(?) or saving a point for Charm so I can get Skunk Pouch, and so on, not forgetting the points needed for pre-requisites.

I think if you go towards this direction (choosing the spells you want then adding the points up), you'll get a guardian you need.

And I see that you've figured that out so,you shouldn't mind that much. I eventually had a point in Sense, and I just added some random one.

and IMO, attacking spells really really sucks badly for guardians. or at least my Seriphens was horrible at Mana Arrow, so I think you can save 2 charm points for PB and TW already ;x.

Last edited by Shiki; 06-12-2010 at 08:37 AM.

06-12-2010   #889 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DEIM0S is on a distinguished road
IGN: DEIM0S
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 15*
Guild: 4Seasons

So erm... I'll take that for "go for it."? Are skills like Armor Destructor and Sticky Foot any good for Mages? I'll leave the Stone Strike out since it's covered by Shockwave and Power Blow. Just an opinion question.

I'm guessing that means other stat types don't affect the abilities of other stat types? I hope not. Because a Digrimm that with a full barrage of arrows and having 1 out of 6 arrows hit would be horribly awkward... and freaky.

What abilities are useful on the power side? Because I'm not really sure what is handy and what isn't.

Settling for 5504. A mix of power, and magic, add a bit of charm, I think it'll work nicely. Well, I doubt having a guardian will do much but help me soften the target so I can go blow it up. Unless that is the intended purpose. Rust and Web, that'll probably make melee attackers less dangerous. Shockwave, Burning Rave, Power Blow & Titanium Wrist, Mana Arrow Rush, those can probably soften it up or outright kill the target.

Hmm... Oh well, in an unexpected case. I got 6503 instead, so rather than the Digrimm I was hoping for, I'm going to get a Sephirens. Oh well, no biggie.

Last edited by DEIM0S; 06-12-2010 at 10:50 PM.

06-13-2010   #890 (permalink)
Special
Games

Please do remember that a Guardian is not meant to be a powerhouse damager. It's only meant as a support with mediocre damage.

I see the Guardian's more towards the use of debuffing bosses to help you kill a little easier.

07-12-2010   #891 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Hay yall, tips on a 4622 Guardian? :<

07-12-2010   #892 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Is your character a mage?

07-12-2010   #893 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Nope Kevin's a Buffalo.

07-12-2010   #894 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute

Ima beef o3o -nodnod-

And I think just spamming 10k HP pots and then 15k Mp pots should do the trick o.o

07-12-2010   #895 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ima beef o3o -nodnod-

And I think just spamming 10k HP pots and then 15k Mp pots should do the trick o.o
15k mp pots will give you 3 in sense? I was thinking

-removed-

Right? Should double check for stupid mistakes i make those a lot ._.

Last edited by Rydia; 07-12-2010 at 11:47 AM.

07-12-2010   #896 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Q.Q but that sounds expensive.

10k HP pots should leave me at 4/2
15k Mp pots should leave mat 6/2 or 5/3.. since it cant be 6/3 (would go over).. they change at the exact same time Q.Q!~

Not to mention I wouldn't mind the extra one in sense and the loss of 1 in magic -doesn't really care-

:S

07-12-2010   #897 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Well actually you could just do 1k daily coupons. So like this. D:

1,000 Daily Coupon Exchanges = 1100

7,500 HP Pots = 4101

Veiw 1k Profiles = 4102

12,500 MP Pots = 4622

Yes? I bought a lot of Daily Coupons for like 5k each or less when I was trying to do it. It takes a while but eh. You only get to make your guardian once. :x Well unless you buy the myshop one. >_>

Last edited by Rydia; 07-12-2010 at 11:46 AM.

07-12-2010   #898 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Use 10000x Pink Potion A to get 4002

Last edited by NiBo; 07-12-2010 at 11:32 AM.

07-12-2010   #899 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

I have 2k pot A's left and am at 3001 q_q

@Rydia: you cant train after you hit 6 in a stat :<

07-12-2010   #900 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
I have 2k pot A's left and am at 3001 q_q

@Rydia: you cant train after you hit 6 in a stat :<
See theres the stupid mistake I was talking about haha. Just do the mp pots last then?