ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-08-2009   #721 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchors
I'm curious about the secret actions myself... Drilling, paul/nate comping (even in mass quantities /swt) don't seem to have anything to do with it (I drilled a LOT for my sense guardian), nor do boss-hunting (which I did while maturing my power guardian), nor purchasing small amounts of myshop (thank goodness). Got no bonus stats on either one. >_>
Pretty sure it is none of those. Good trying tho

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-08-2009   #722 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
You don't need to dig by hand. I got my sense to 6 all from using Driller Boy.
o-o Ohhhh well thats nice for those people who have Driller Boy/Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Did he get "anything rare" from card ID? or consistently chain combo? If he did it and fail on stage 1 and call he did it, then I don't think it will work
Hmm..I will check with him on that.

12-08-2009   #723 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
You don't need to dig by hand. I got my sense to 6 all from using Driller Boy.

Reggie, where exactly are you drilling?
If you are drilling on a map where monsters will attack, your charm will increase from the dodging.

Just remember that if you hit a 6 in any stat, your seed will stop growing.
I've just been drilling in the paradise closed mines, so no monsters to attack me there.

I figured "oh it's just my empathy" but I just sat here and watched my Charm level increase from 2 to 3, so it's *definitely* adding to my Charm for some reason.

【Jewelia Server】
Commodore Hitodama Fleurs

Last edited by PastelRabbit; 12-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.

12-11-2009   #724 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LunaLovely is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, can you please clarify something for me?
Does my guardian's build graph only start growing AFTER I get all the map parts and finish the quest?
Also, do I get one point by filling all the 5 little squares under the build graph?

I have filled them all after drilling for some items, but they all got emptied again after a while, and I didn't get any points on my graph =/ I don't have the map parts yet. I just hate playing the stupid Card Identification game >.<

12-11-2009   #725 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

You begin the growth of your seed when you finish this part of the quest:
Quote:
Soul Seed Quest - Lvl 135 (maybe 3rd job)

1st - Trickster Shrine - Light Filled Egg - Ports you to Spirit of Nefertiti.

2nd - Room of Light - Spirit of Nefertiti - Asks for 1 True Soul, 1 Seed of Life, 1 Power of God - 1 Soul Seed, 1 Guardian Sympathy Guide; 2,013,276 EXP; 710,832 TMEXP - ports you to Eclipse

3rd - Spacial Crossroads - Talk to Eclipse and port to the zone you need to be at.

4th - Vampire Castle Reception Room - La Vida - Asks for 50 souls, 10 from Iron Knight, Brass Knight, Bone Magician, Bone Warrior, and Bone Fighter each - Gives True Soul; 2,013,276 EXP; 710,832 TMEXP

5th - Repeat 3rd with Swamp Map

6th - Swamp Zone of Life - Frog Prince - Asks for 60 Seeds, 15 from Mud Bigfoot, Cobra Flower, Tooth Flower, and Lotus Wormhole each - Gives Seed of Life; 2,013,276 EXP; 710,832 TMEXP

7th - Repeat 3rd with Rose Garden Map

8th - Garden of Rose Garden - Clotho - Kill 5 Cursed Dancer Micheals (lvl 120) in 2 mins - Gives 10 Half Pink Potion, 10 Half Blue Potion, 1 Flower of Revival, 2,196,835 EXP; 775,642 TMEXP

9th - Garden of Rose Garden - Lachesis - Kill 5 Cursed Captain Normans (lvl 150) in 2 mins - Gives 10 Half Pink Potion, 10 Half Blue Potion, 1 Flower of Revival, 2,303,133 EXP; 813,173 TMEXP

10th - Garden of Rose Garden - Artopos - Kill 5 Cursed Madame Fondues (lvl 180) in 2 mins - Gives Power of God; 2,409,432 EXP; 850,704 TMEXP
Nefertiti gives you the Soul Seed upon completion and you double click the item to attach it to you.

The 5 little squares are the Empathy Aura, which has nothing to do with your guardian's growth. Those are just bonuses to your stats and they fade after 10 minutes [?].

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-11-2009   #726 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LunaLovely is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You begin the growth of your seed when you finish this part of the quest:

Nefertiti gives you the Soul Seed upon completion and you double click the item to attach it to you.

The 5 little squares are the Empathy Aura, which has nothing to do with your guardian's growth. Those are just bonuses to your stats and they fade after 10 minutes [?].
Oh I see! I have already completed that part of the quest and have gotten my seed. So I just have to keep on doing the actions until the build graph changes? There's no way to see how I'm progressing then? Kinda frustrating XD

12-11-2009   #727 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

When you've attached the Soul Seed, an icon appears on the bottom right of your screen. Double clicking it will open your seeds current growth build.

That's the only thing that shows your current growth. As to how much actions left to get a +1 is unknown. You just have to hope you don't get a +1 in the wrong stat.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-14-2009   #728 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster Online

Arcade has a spectacular aura aboutArcade has a spectacular aura about

Hey I have a question but i dont feel like looking through so many pages to find the answer.

Once you turn in the 3 items Nerfeti wants she gives you the seed. Does your seed start to develop the moment you complete the quest? Or can i complete the quest now, and hold on to my seed and not start developing it until another time?

12-14-2009   #729 (permalink)
Special
Games

The seed is sent to your 'Use' inventory. Your seed's growth begins when you double click it to attach to you.

Edit: Forgot something.
If you attach the Soul Seed and then talk to Nefertiti after that, she gives you a Secret Card Box. The box randomly gives you one of the Secret Card #'s.
If you leave the room and attach the Seed in the future, you can't return to get that item.

Last edited by Esper; 12-14-2009 at 11:09 PM.

12-14-2009   #730 (permalink)
Willkommen im Mrchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate

Quote:
If you leave the room and attach the Seed in the future, you can't return to get that item.
I haven't tried it, but I'm not sure if this is correct. To get that Secret Card Pack, she asks you to give Eclipse's Dimensional Key to her, and as long as you have that key, you can return to her.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schn: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er fhrt tiefer hinab!

12-14-2009   #731 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
I haven't tried it, but I'm not sure if this is correct. To get that Secret Card Pack, she asks you to give Eclipse's Dimensional Key to her, and as long as you have that key, you can return to her.
Bleh. I forgot to add a [?] next to that sentence.
I did it so fast that I can't remember what was given and what was taken. x.x

12-15-2009   #732 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Rvolution

Quote:
It just wont work. Only good think about it is that I have my almost private Eclipse dimensional space :P

12-15-2009   #733 (permalink)
Willkommen im Mrchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate

Eclipse doesn't port you to Nefertiti's Room after you have your Soul Seed attached? Ew...

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schn: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er fhrt tiefer hinab!

12-15-2009   #734 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eclipse doesn't port you to Nefertiti's Room after you have your Soul Seed attached? Ew...
She ports me to mega.
hmmm maby i had my guardian hatched already
I can go to Nefertiti trough egg in mirage island but she wont give me reward.

12-15-2009   #735 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Hey can you guys help me decide a build? Im going for the sense guardian.
The skills i want for sure are the Debuffs.

Are the attack skills any good? I hear from others that they do low dmg

12-15-2009   #736 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade
Hey can you guys help me decide a build? Im going for the sense guardian.
The skills i want for sure are the Debuffs.

Are the attack skills any good? I hear from others that they do low dmg
My guardian deals about 14k dmg with crit on tap monsters using final blow skill.

12-15-2009   #737 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpakao
My guardian deals about 14k dmg with crit on tap monsters using final blow skill.
Oh what other attack skills do you have that deal good dmg?

edit:
OK ive got 2 builds in mind
btw im going for the sense guardian

either 4253 or 4244

I should go 4244 shouldnt I? since there are only 3 sense skills and that 5 in sense would be a waste...

ATM i have a 3131 build

edit2: Also can i use pots to get my power from 3 to 4 or does that only work up untill 3?

Last edited by Arcade; 12-15-2009 at 10:38 PM.

12-15-2009   #738 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

ScuderiaF has a spectacular aura aboutScuderiaF has a spectacular aura aboutScuderiaF has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Veyruun/MegaUltraChicken
Class: Dark Lord/Wizard to_wizard
Level: 21X/18X

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpakao
She ports me to mega.
hmmm maby i had my guardian hatched already
I can go to Nefertiti trough egg in mirage island but she wont give me reward.
I think of it as a "free teleport system to Megalopolis". DDD
Light/Fire/Electric Wizard - 18X - MegaUltraChicken

deviantart
art blog

s> pets and fuses
b> pets and fuses

12-16-2009   #739 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GamblerLycan has a spectacular aura aboutGamblerLycan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScuderiaF
A free REUSEABLE teleport system to Megalopolis. Much better than a random secret card if you ask me

12-16-2009   #740 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade
Oh what other attack skills do you have that deal good dmg?

edit:
OK ive got 2 builds in mind
btw im going for the sense guardian

either 4253 or 4244

I should go 4244 shouldnt I? since there are only 3 sense skills and that 5 in sense would be a waste...

ATM i have a 3131 build

edit2: Also can i use pots to get my power from 3 to 4 or does that only work up untill 3?
Other atack skill is Upper smash but it deal lower dmg maby 11k on crit. Poting works all way to 6. Keep in mind that your charm will increase to.

For now less sense = beater, but you have to remember to get 4 in sense first if you r making 4244 build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScuderiaF
Yea