ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2009   #21 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for your card/soul seed growth/guardian awakening guide, kale! I cannot thank you enough, man.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2009   #22 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth666c
Kale , does the ammount of MP/HP given by the potion matter or just the ammount of potions you use?
no it does not matter. it only matters when you use it. What you use, they don't care.

oh and grats on your hatching kale

enjoy your charm guardian XD

if you find anything interesting with your guardian, feel free to share it with us :P

10-24-2009   #23 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

I think the best place to drill a harkon is the Chaos Tower, drill near the portals of 4th, 5th and 6th Floors.

10-24-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

seth666c will become famous soon enough
IGN: Teeka
Class: Diva to_cat
Level: 2xx
Guild: Penguin Squad

Can one know the stats of the guardian before someone hatches it?

10-24-2009   #25 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can one know the stats of the guardian before someone hatches it?
what you trainned, is what you get.

unless you hit the hidden action parameters

10-24-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Jack will become famous soon enoughJack will become famous soon enough
IGN: LordJesterx
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 18X
Guild: Checkmate

Wow. Can't wait for the guardians and the growing seeds.

Which means, the Guardians are like pokemon which can grow lvl and can learn any?(or specified) abilities of Power,Magic,Sense and Charm?

Btw, the Sense and Charm Guardian are my favs

10-24-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
what you trainned, is what you get.

unless you hit the hidden action parameters
What I meant was if you train your guardian , and you want to know how far you've gotten , is there a way to check what stats it has at the moment? or will i have to hatch it just to find out the stats?

10-24-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
3rd - he then ask you for a mysterious powder and a HARKON!(I'd say more but you're not worth getting banned for)
Quote:
Anyways someone in my guild said you might need a harkon to hatch your guardian.
Why are you getting so mad? Nobody from any version has stated that you've needed a harkon until now, then you reprimand me for reasons unknown seeming I should have known this information all along.

10-24-2009   #29 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
What I meant was if you train your guardian , and you want to know how far you've gotten , is there a way to check what stats it has at the moment? or will i have to hatch it just to find out the stats?
eyerolls, I'll go rampage on CFO later...

I'll say it again.

If you train your seed, how far you've gotten = what you WILL get.

see the above picture.

On the left is what happens when the pet hatches and it stats, on the right is what happens before it hatches and the stat you trained.

Assuming that you did not hit the hidden action parameters . Your left should = your right.

The end.

@Alex, Kale is a bit sensitive like that, but I probably would be annoyed too if someone "think they know or heard" more than someone who ACTUALLY PLAYS the game

Last edited by weissritter; 10-24-2009 at 11:39 AM.

10-24-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough

Quote:

@Alex, Kale is a bit sensitive like that, but I probably would be annoyed too if someone "think they know or heard" more than someone who ACTUALLY PLAYS the game
That's the thing though, for as long as they've been out they haven't said anything at all, it was all just "You have to be level 180." I'm thankful that he gave us the info, but there was no need to go off like that.

10-24-2009   #31 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
Why are you getting so mad? Nobody from any version has stated that you've needed a harkon until now, then you reprimand me for reasons unknown seeming I should have known this information all along.
you do realize that I play jTO and what you said to me about no one from jTO saying was basically a slap in my face.

most of the info we had before jTO got guardians was just translations from stuff koreans were kind enough to post, they may of said something but no one noticed. Which is kinda easy to miss as mostly me and weiss are the only two looking for info.

and jTO got the guardians on the 20th, I'm sorry that in 4 days me and my friends on jTO weren't speedy enough to tell you that you'll need a harkon on the day guardians were released.

but to summarize my feelings you basically said to me "your wrong as you're the first to say this here", NO DUH! I'm most likely gonna be the first to post alot of info on these subjects here as unless someone else would like to come out the foreign trickster closet, I'm most likely the first person on these boards to play around with these things. So don't tell me I'm wrong unless you can show you are right.

10-24-2009   #32 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
That's the thing though, for as long as they've been out they haven't said anything at all, it was all just "You have to be level 180." I'm thankful that he gave us the info, but there was no need to go off like that.
kale made his point, I have no interest in continue this with you.

But if someone will write about every single detail about their activity and record it, such as:

"they walked 3m to the north to reach NPCX, then took 3 talk screen to start quest X, then gave item x, y, z, after walking XXX maps north, killing monther ZZZ in XX minutes, just to get FG to drop.... etc"

Then it would be real BS...

seriously. If you want proof here is the proof

- TricksterWiki
look for soul guardian quest.

The end.

10-24-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
you do realize that I play jTO and what you said to me about no one from jTO saying was basically a slap in my face.
I didn't think you would take it that way. I didn't mean it like that in anyway. Like I said it's just that nobody thus far from kTO or jTO has wrote on this message board that we did actually need a harkon and I didn't know our source came from two people.
This board is big, I thought that it would have had more people playing jTO or kTO.
I'm sorry that what I have said may have offended you, but I didn't know.

10-24-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sorry Weiss , didn't know what the right window was for

10-24-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough
IGN: OmegaAxel, OmegaAxis
Class: Gladiator, Thief Master
Level: FailLvl

kale, could you show us some pictures of your guardian o.o?

What "build" did you take for him/her?

And skills?

Do you have control over when the guardian uses his skills? Or is it up to the AI?

How long does he stay?

How does he level?

10-24-2009   #36 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
I was thinking more in the lines of when I first started jTO and my friend got me all the stuff for all the item quests. I think when we were all done I was lvl 200 with 100 TM.

anyways this is just a rumor as of now, I'm still one card short of doing the eclipse quest. Anyways someone in my guild said you might need a harkon to hatch your guardian.
D: I hope it's not. D: I barely got my Harkon a while ago for my Buffalo. :X (AKA Tap Mines quest) *Sigh* If this happens, I better farm/Marx my Tap Mine loot for my Raccoon's side...

10-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
tangerine god
Games
Trickster OnlineHeroes of NewerthLeague of Legends

slushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to slushies Send a message via MSN to slushies

Harkons huh? Well I guess they will be seen in vends now more often...

I... Forget rEaLiTy, eScApE into your very own wOrLd

10-24-2009   #38 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
D: I hope it's not. D: I barely got my Harkon a while ago for my Buffalo. :X (AKA Tap Mines quest) *Sigh* If this happens, I better farm/Marx my Tap Mine loot for my Raccoon's side...
You need one. So grab them...

Actually all the cheap harkons on mega is gone by now...

10-24-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Mikeall has a spectacular aura aboutMikeall has a spectacular aura aboutMikeall has a spectacular aura about

This is so confusing, I'm not expecting a specific person to answer this, but uhh.. if you train it before it hatches, it gets a higher stat? So the longer its in the seed the stronger it is?

If that's true, can it be train after it hatches?

10-24-2009   #40 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
You need one. So grab them...

Actually all the cheap harkons on mega is gone by now...
At least we now know. I have one laying around so I'm good.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog