ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2009   #21 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Lol..Just got PMed by Jennifer1120 to go on the site and "check event"

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2009   #22 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Should spread the words more and warn other players.

02-17-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Duffdude is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Duffdude_2
Class: Sence to_thiefmaster
Level: 232

Good to know i havent received such whispers i dont think anyone would even want to but ii am surprized someone would go this far for accounts in a game.

02-17-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

Thank you for the info, let's all make sure that our friends and other people know about this.

02-17-2010   #25 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

I think the site is down, I went there and checked it out. Lol, it just goes to the main domain.

03-17-2010   #26 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Again, keep a warning of those keyloggers, there's another page, posted by Cait at eTO official forums:
Please be careful scammers and hackers are at it again. - Trickster Online Revolution

03-17-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
Again, keep a warning of those keyloggers, there's another page, posted by Cait at eTO official forums:
Please be careful scammers and hackers are at it again. - Trickster Online Revolution
I wanna see a GMs responce on that thread. I think i know why they wont do anything(If they even can).Cause if someone with access to myshop will just buy a bunch more to regain everything

ily snowii for sig

03-17-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ExDream00 will become famous soon enoughExDream00 will become famous soon enough
IGN: ExDream00

Well, now there's 2 different types of site now?? One with rg3 and another with cjb...

03-29-2010   #29 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaPangyaDivina Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Crystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Akiha23/Reika23
Class: Sheepeh =3 to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/Space Cowboys/EcKs T.C.

Ty for information,philsing sites eh,messing with us and scam our account ._.
Imma spread this to ppl so that they won't be scammed by that fake web :3

05-01-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

Warning, some random BR scrub (nothing against BRs) tried to link me to site. As if I'm that dumb, playing this game for 4 years. I would provide Pics but apparently D/cing does not save the pics. It was amusing. If anyone asks for help, just search the real site. Person goes by Xili(something in middle dont recall)BR.