ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2009   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default Love and Addicted to Trickster?

Yea. Tonight I have a argument with Dawn9 (a kitty in Pearl. Also USED to be interested in my Bunny.), and she keep saying that it's "all a game". But I respond back that it's "more than a game"! DX

That kinda caused me to break out my complte (Blood trials) MQ and run to Mega to rest. (She's "AFK" right now.) My mental self is not feel well now.

Anyway, as what title said. "Are you addicted Trickster way to much, to the point that it's the only "video game" your are playing? Or that it's the looks, mechanics/system, and such that make you stay? (I hpoe you get this one...)

I have my reason WHY I continue to play. The ovious:

- Friends
- Guildmates
- Story/Keyquests
- and so on...

And the past reason why I got interested in the first place is because i'm into playable bunny-girls.

Finally, the last fact of why I play this game.... Or MMORPG in general... I followed my sister's fandom on the ".hack" series, which it's a RPG with the interface and appearance of a "future" MMORPG. I want to have the same experience as what the animes/games are told... WITHOUT the virus hackings of course! LOL

Okay. I'm done talking. What is your reason for playing Trickster (for about 2hr+ for half/most of the week)? I need to get my mental self back in shape, so hope this thread helps.

(BTW, sorry if there is a simular topic already. And I don't feel like posting it at the offical Trickie forums.)

- Timer Rabbit

P.S. Everyone has their own opnion on how they see Trickster as...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I could go on all night about the reasons I dont play, but thats not what you wanna hear lul.

There comes a time when theres absolutely nothing left for you, and you have to move on :x *Shrug*

Your mention of the other player reminds me of some brat that was arguing with a bunch of players once. Typical PvP drama crap. Basically anyone who killed him, he whined that all they did was sit on the computer and play Trick all day. Lol. I hate kids with failed logic >_> So I just killed him a bit til he got done QQing and having everyone rebut his argument and logged off lul.

モノノ怪

06-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

Reasons I kept playing/semi/rarely play.

-Episodes are fun.
-Revo is semi fun at first, Tech was a great revo.
-PvP 1vs1 = fun, and some times i enjoy a good rampage.
-Because i have a shet load of myshop.
-Because its one of the few games i can play with Ameh >_>;;

Now the reasons i quit/hardly play

-No new content for my higher levels hardly ever
-All new items are rehashes and total shit.
-Too many people i HATE HATE HATE HATE in this game.
-Annoying kids and beggers have over run this game compared to Beta and the first year after beta
-There are better games out there.
-GvG is totally ffffed up, it WAS my fav part of the game.
-Boss hunting is more drama then fun now.
-This game is beyond easy....

The list goes on...but yeah....i dont have all night.

06-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I really hate brats. I ignore all beggers, unless they need to hunt a Badge for 2nd job. ;\ (I don't mind though. I need to show SOME of my nice side...)

As for CrushxShadows... Interesting and nice to share. Yea. Episodes are like... The reason most of us play. ;3 (Still makes me wish Trickster can be a normal RPG , lol) Same with MyShop. (I have reached my $100 in spending. xD) And only visit PvP a few times with my guildmates ONLY! (Whenever I hit someone, I applogize like I was a Japanese person. ^^; ) I can see why there is hardly any content for high-Lvls. (Other than the Abyss... ;O) We all hate a little race with the boss hoggers, and i've only been to GvG once and.... lost. lol

Yea. I'm like mostly feel better now. But please don't stop. I'm really interested to know why *points to title*. (And maybe we have things in common?)

*Cuddles pillow*

06-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I like the story,and somehow sheeps attract me to keep playing regardless of everything.

06-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

My Buffalo won't let me go <3. And it's the few times a day my mind can go auto-pilot (so it's like breaktime/lazy time for me~)

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hayaka will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hayaka Send a message via MSN to Hayaka
IGN: Hayaka/SaibaBabe
Class: Soul Master/Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 210/215
Guild: Currently looking for a guild if possible ;/

Reasons to why i play still:

1) Mostly thanks to you for introducing me to it :3
2) The Story/Episodes/Keyquests actually are interesting in a way
3) I can actually use MyShop
4) My Guild and other friends that i've made so far :3
5) Proud to have at least 2 high characters on me ^^
6) Drilling (which i don't mind doing)

Reasons to why i wanna leave
1) Don't care much for PvP/GvG
2) The Boss Trials is actually causing me to lag alot
3) Annoying Beggars
4) GACHA
5) Some of the newer Myshop stuff are just meh unless if it's something that i really like
6) Usually connection problems when logging into the server
7) Leveling got waayy too easy
8) Yes, there are better games out there to play but dependant on my RAM *lazy to upgrade*
9) I can't get any further with my Fox/Cat
10) The Revos after Ghost Blue as i usually get bored of doing them after that, it's tideous @_@

Last edited by Hayaka; 06-10-2009 at 03:44 PM.

06-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

hm....
reasons why im still playing:
1. friends/guild
2. my precious fox wont let me go D:

Reasons why im quitting:
1. boring/cant do anything anymore
2. boss hunting is more drama
3. it made me go broke and i needa save to buy something for my friend QQ
4. can't lvl my nab chars anymore due to crap lvling places
5. people hating on me that i didnt even know of
6. all the revos >_>

yea....thats about it >_> im currently mostly off on TO now..

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

06-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

The fact is, that it really IS just a game. Sure, there are many things and interactive choices you can make, but never take it too seriously. You can have fun, and do what you want, but always keep in mind that in the end, it is what it is. You don't actually meet these people that you interact with; most times you can never be certain what they look like, and it would be unwise to trust anybody unless you know them personally (in some cases, it's not wise to trust some people you even personally know as well).

For the reasons above, this is mainly why I remain in a solo guild and keep to myself. I have some "friends" in the game, but in some aspects it's different from having a friend in real life.

Last edited by Jon; 06-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.

06-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
IDK
/gg FTW! Lurker

IDK is an unknown quantity at this point
Class: 5x Sorceror

Reason playing:

1. Moved on from MapleStory

Reason Quitting/Hiatus:

1. Moved to another game

Simple as that. This can go on and on, theres always new games out there. If boring, i can move to another game.

ps : Hope this doesnt apply to your relationship, be loyal to your gf. lmao =p

06-10-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hayaka will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hayaka Send a message via MSN to Hayaka
IGN: Hayaka/SaibaBabe
Class: Soul Master/Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 210/215
Guild: Currently looking for a guild if possible ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
The fact is, that it really IS just a game. Sure, there are many things and interactive choices you can make, but never take it too seriously. You can have fun, and do what you want, but always keep in mind that in the end, it is what it is. You don't actually meet these people that you interact with; most times you can never be certain what they look like, and it would be unwise to trust anybody unless you know them personally (in some cases, it's not wise to trust some people you even personally know as well).

For the reasons above, this is mainly why I remain in a solo guild and keep to myself. I have some "friends" in the game, but in some aspects it's different from having a friend in real life.
Quoted For Truth o-o

06-10-2009   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Reason I played: Moved on from MapleStory

Reason I quit: It is such a nuisance. nTreev is doing nothing to help the game from going down.

06-10-2009   #13 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, there were people who were just grind monkeys and played this game nonstop just to maintain the party bonus. We used the term waffle and waffleface as an expression for people who played to the point where they got exhausted and fell asleep on the keyboard with their face, giving them a waffle mark on the side of their face when they woke up 8D

06-10-2009   #14 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith

Yea. I know that. Maybe you can say I have a ton more imagination than alot of people. (AKA I tend to think or imagine things sometimes.) I forgot that I continued playing it because of this "story-in-the-head" that follows me whenever I start either a episodes, keyquest, or something that makes my day great. =w=;

Again, I do get away (by force) sometimes (and play Phantasy Start Portable. XD).

Anyway, i'm still lively as ever to enjoy what is left before something might happen to me. :O (Like uber-emotional fits to something even worse I can't think off... O.o)

I may leave or be absent for longer is either computers problems, or well... worse. ^^;

*Gots to run*

06-10-2009   #15 (permalink)
idunkno

I wont lie.
I've been playing for almost 2 years and of course i'm addicted.
But the thing is i sorta hate this game. But theres just something about it that keeps me hooked.
(i think its the myshop)

edit:
oh and it may be weird but i love my characters like their my alternate family.
lol

Last edited by idunkno; 06-10-2009 at 08:18 PM.

06-10-2009   #16 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Yea. I know that. Maybe you can say I have a ton more imagination than alot of people. (AKA I tend to think or imagine things sometimes.) I forgot that I continued playing it because of this "story-in-the-head" that follows me whenever I start either a episodes, keyquest, or something that makes my day great. =w=;
Honestly, there's nothing wrong with that, and I'm sure a lot of other people do that as well. Our characters are valuable to us, even if it is a game, so it's natural to come up with some stories concerning the characters we play. We as humans have a great imagination (if we allow it); to not allow ourselves to enjoy our thoughts and fantasies would be a little silly as it just adds more flavor to life. As long as you aren't physically or emotionally harming other people and yourself with them, it's perfectly fine (as I stated earlier) and should be encouraged.

Quote:
Again, I do get away (by force) sometimes (and play Phantasy Start Portable. XD).
As you have admitted, you do have an addiction. It's up to you whether you wish to help yourself out with that or not, maybe finding some other things to occupy the time that you have available may help.

Quote:
Anyway, i'm still lively as ever to enjoy what is left before something might happen to me. :O (Like uber-emotional fits to something even worse I can't think off... O.o)

I may leave or be absent for longer is either computers problems, or well... worse. ^^;

*Gots to run*
I can't say that I fully understand your situation or what you're currently going through, but I do wish you the best. Take care, alright?

06-10-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Willing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayaka
Reasons to why i play still:

1) Mostly thanks to you for introducing me to it :3
2) The Story/Episodes/Keyquests actually are interesting in a way
3) I can actually use MyShop
4) My Guild and other friends that i've made so far :3
5) Proud to have at least 2 high characters on me ^^
6) Drilling (which i don't mind doing)

Reasons to why i wanna leave
1) Don't care much for PvP/GvG
2) The Boss Trials is actually causing me to lag alot
3) Annoying Beggars
4) GACHA
5) Some of the newer Myshop stuff are just meh unless if it's something that i really like
6) Usually connection problems when logging into the server
7) Leveling got waayy too easy
8) Yes, there are better games out there to play but dependant on my RAM *lazy to upgrade*
9) I can't get any further with my Fox/Cat
10) The Revos after Ghost Blue as i usually get bored of doing them after that, it's tideous @_@
-----

Good reasons. Mine are somewhat similar.

Reasons to keep playing:
1) Cute game.. I love the skills and character and all the graphics.
2) Um I already bought a few myshop items so I might as well make use of it now.
3) Drilling is fun for me.. when I am bored.

Reasons for me not to play:
1) Out of excitement and ignorance, I opened all the lvl 180 gift boxes and didn't relize all of them would be the same item, boost bracer ex (or something) and those boxes sold for quite an amount of money.
2) I put in a tiny amount of money for myshop because my gear was very 2007 when craft/master/custom items were popular.... the game is kind of myshop dependent now...
3) I did not get the Raccoon cape from the box..
4) I always lag in the same places like deeper into Snow Hill, some parts of Rose Garden, and some parts of Vampire Castle. This never used to happen when I used to play.
5) Resolution sizes: Full screen makes it blurry; 1024 x 768 is sort of big on my laptop.. I always have to drag the window to fit while some of it is cut off; 800 x 600 is wayyy too small.
6) GACHA also. Screwed me.. I learned my lesson.
7) I got disconnected many times; it's more annoying especially when you just opened a private shop to sell junk and then you have to reput all the prices and items in laggy Megapolis lol :P
8) I cannot get Officer Robert to recognize my damn wooden sword.. and it's still happening.

Quote:
Reason I played: Moved on from MapleStory
MapleStory was the most tedious game I ever played. I'm glad I decided not to play again after BETA. It takes so long to level and I was always broke in that game.

Quote:
ps : Hope this doesnt apply to your relationship, be loyal to your gf. lmao =p
Funny

Last edited by Willing; 06-10-2009 at 09:40 PM.

06-11-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Just seeing that cats name brings back memories of all the arguments I had with her and her "chums" back in the day.

As for me and Trickster, I've said countless times "I quit!" to this game, but I'm not sure what it is exactly that keeps me coming back time after time after time. o_o;

06-11-2009   #19 (permalink)
Tia
/gg FTW! Regular

Tia will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dove
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 241
Guild: N/A

Reasons I play:

- To escape from work, or various university assingments.
- I love pixel games. There really are a lack of them that are not side scrolling.
- Spent too much real money to ever really quit.
- Quoting the above that "I can use myshop"
- I actually really like the story/fashion/items/quests.

All in all... I've played so long, I figure there's no point to stop now. I'm not that serious of a gamer anyway so I just run around a lot. It's still fun, and funny. <3

Last edited by Tia; 06-11-2009 at 06:59 PM.