ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri
Default Scammer Discussion Thread

Sister thread to the Compilation of Scam Screenshots thread.

Getting rather annoyed/tired with the constant drama post after drama post there, and its aggravating to have to dig through all that for screenshots. I'll see if I can request a mod to move atleast the last few pages of the discussion here.

THIS is the scammer discussion thread. Take any and all topics about scammers out of the screenshot thread and keep it here please.

Little snippet of a quote from Paul on the original thread:
Quote:
This is it. Discuss, defend, and collaborate here. Do not do it in the MyShop scammers thread. Just like we did with the Hacker Screenshot thread, post a link to your accusation and defend it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
warning
I'm getting tired of people posting in the Compilation thread instead of actual proofs.

There is a reason why it's only a few pages compared to the 25+ pages as before. I cleaned it out because half the posts were not pertaining to what that thread is about.

If any of you post in their as a discussion, I will negative rep you. Everyone has been told countless times not to do that and yet you, as a member, decide to continue.

If you see this after you posted some random text in that thread, tough luck. You did not read the first post nor did you check this thread.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Esper; 01-27-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Miley is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageShot
Picksi....
Why u done this... It is so sad that u doin things like that and ss our guild conversaion..
Just to know u guys.. Im not a scammer.. Iv'e been hacked 2 months ago by a real life friend.
While I was in school he made scams and took galders and I didnt knew about it..
Picksi...
I dont like the things u just did..
.. Bye.....
It was a hacker!! Ye...? Who actually should believe that. .-. As kracher said a lot of scammer are saying the same. And it was me who took these Screenshot's of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picksi
What? o.O

What what.

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 06:44 PM.

12-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dimes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageShot
Picksi....
Why u done this... It is so sad that u doin things like that and ss our guild conversaion..
Just to know u guys.. Im not a scammer.. Iv'e been hacked 2 months ago by a real life friend.
While I was in school he made scams and took galders and I didnt knew about it..
Picksi...
I dont like the things u just did..
.. Bye.....
picksi u betrayer

/sarcasm

she didnt even do that lmao

12-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Why did we kick Inferno....This is getting weird.

Also the person accusing Inferno, do you have the screenshot of after you paid? The loss of money doesn't really help.
Quote:
Let's get back on track. I don't think that InfernoKill should be on the list mainly because he hasn't shown himself actually losing the money. There is no evidence of the trade ever occuring.
Those are very contradicting statements.

From the evidence, it looks as though Zhade was buying Evil Horns for 52mil. Since he's new, he didn't know which screenshots to take (but he did take screenshots, nonetheless).

From the first screenshot, you can see that he has the "Waiting for Confirmation from your counterpart" message (which means there's a possibility that InfernoKill did take the money).

The 2nd screenshot is taken 4 hours later, and there's nothing in his gift history (which means if InfernoKill did take the money, he didn't gift him the item, which counts as a scam. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't take 4 hours for an item to be gifted to someone).

The final two screenshots are just comments, but if you compare his comments to previous scammers, they're nearly in the same context ("You're a noob," "No one believes you," etc.). Also, why would he say these things if nothing happened: "You had to get me logging off." "You didn't screenshot the MyShop." If the trade didn't occur, then I don't think he wouldn't have mentioned those things at all.

Now I'm not saying it's definately a scam. But from those screenshots, InfernoKill is someone who I would NOT trust when buying MyShop (especially when looking at his comments, which are both cruel and arrogant. Telling someone to "just quit?" How rude..).

12-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Hence why I said 'suspicious actions are still suspicious.' I dont care if someone thinks I 'lol new scammer *Adds*' simply over some guild drama, I DID look at the screenshots, I ALWAYS pay attention to the time inbetween screenshots, and no matter what happened, if one side did scam another or not, if the trade ever went through or not, something is not adding up. Also why I refuse to take Inferno completely off just yet and added him as someone to be suspicious of. Something is wrong with this entire situation -_- Unless the entire things been staged and we've all been made fools of. Ugh.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 12-10-2008 at 03:04 PM.

12-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

I don't see how I contradicted.

All I said was that the loss of the money was not shown. In my first quote, I said that it doesn't help because it doesn't show that he lost 52M because the decrease was only 30M. Same meaning with the 2nd quote. I don't understand how that you can see that with the gift history, that you assume the money was received by InfernoKill

If swearing made you think that he is a scammer, then are you saying that scammers like to swear? Most of the time, scammers pretend to be nice and friendly because that's how they get you to buy. As for Inferno and Sony, they have a temper like that, I don't think you should take it seriously at all when they say something like that.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuice
I hope that are definitely proof's.
JimmyWaa ~ scammer ._.
Not really, you didn't include the agreement of transaction or anything.

12-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

SonyCoon can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to SonyCoon Send a message via MSN to SonyCoon
IGN: BloodySony/ForeverSony
Level: 220/278
Guild: Caballa

[QUOTE=Dragon;615331]I don't see how I contradicted.

All I said was that the loss of the money was not shown. In my first quote, I said that it doesn't help because it doesn't show that he lost 52M because the decrease was only 30M. Same meaning with the 2nd quote. I don't understand how that you can see that with the gift history, that you assume the money was received by InfernoKill

If swearing made you think that he is a scammer, then are you saying that scammers like to swear? Most of the time, scammers pretend to be nice and friendly because that's how they get you to buy. As for Inferno and Sony, they have a temper like that, I don't think you should take it seriously at all when they say something like that.

Lmao....I just know for a fact that he didnt scam becaue I was at his house I just hate how people get all worked up over a game. Lol scammers yay? Go cry about it =.=

12-10-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Valr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Sure, nice and friendly until AFTER they scam you. Then they have responses like in those screenshots.

If he didn't scam, he's one gigantic idiot. Why would Inferno get so offensive, Zhade hadn't said anything wrong.

They have a "temper" like that? That's verbal harassment. I'm surprised he hasn't been permabanned yet for his language.

12-10-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

SonyCoon can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to SonyCoon Send a message via MSN to SonyCoon
IGN: BloodySony/ForeverSony
Level: 220/278
Guild: Caballa

o_O He has said stuff to him. He has said plenty of stuff to him in whispers and spams friend requests at him and all that.

12-10-2008   #11 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

FYI, Sony has, but that isn't the point.

How would you react if someone threatened to post that you were a scammer when you did nothing wrong. You'd probably get mad too, maybe not in such an extreme as to telling others to quit but you'll probably swear to an extent.

From personal experiences, scammers DENY that they scammed you by calling the other a scammer (which Inferno has none of that I can see), scammers ARE INACTIVE on accounts that they scam with, scammers DO NOT REPLY/IGNORE you when you talk about them scamming.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
I don't see how I contradicted.

My mistake.

The decrease was only 30mil, but if you look at the time interval between the first and the remaining screenshots, there's approximately 4 hours of blank. He could've have withdrawn the remaining galders he had in his bank (when I buy, I also withdraw exactly what I'm going to spend so I don't get tempted to buy anything else. I would have to say it's a saving tactic.).

Quote:
I don't understand how that you can see that with the gift history, that you assume the money was received by InfernoKill
I meant if the money was received by InfernoKill, then it's definately a scam. From the first screenshot, you can see that it was a pay first method and Zhade received nothing. Now I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if you had the choice to take 52mil galders or deny it, which would you do? Since Zhade was waiting on InfernoKill's confirmation, all he had to do was click "Check" and the money was all his.

If he did accept the payment, then it fits perfectly with these comments: "You had to get me logging off." "You didn't screenshot the MyShop." "No one's going to believe you."

Why would he say those things if he denied the transaction?

12-10-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Lol, so I finally got round to reading all the posts to see what the big fuss is about.

Tbh, I dont know truthfully if a scam really took place or not. I can guess that it might have, judging by the rude remarks Inferno made at Zhade, but thats really poor reasoning for nailing someone as a scammer. Rudeness is one thing, scamming is another. He could be pissed about a false accusation, for all we know.

I'm just concerned about the validity of Zhade's proof. For someone thats new (?) to this kind of procedure, its unfortunate on his part that he didnt didnt ss the completed transaction, which would've indicated whether Inferno did receive the 52m (as opposed to Zhade cancelling the trade last minute and taking the money back). The time stamps would also have proven a lot. Zhade missed out this crucial ss, which is a shame.

The ss of his gift invent 4 hours after the trade would've been a good idea had he also ss'd the allegedly complete transaction beforehand. But he did not. So, impartially speaking, theres only circumstantial evidence at best against Inferno, and despite the rude comments he made, they really cant be sufficient proof that hes a scammer. I wouldnt be surprised if he does turn out to be one because he acted like a jerk, but if you guys really want to be technical about things, this is just not enough proof .__.

edit: I'm not trying to defend someone whos acting like an ass shat or who is believed to be a scammer. Just pointing out the situation as it looks like to me, objectively and without bias.

12-11-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Valr will become famous soon enough

InfernoKill's currently banned for one reason or another.

12-11-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

kracher is on a distinguished road
IGN: kr4cher, 2ndkracher
Class: All of dem xD to_lion
Level: xxx

You scammers make me s!ck.
I feel so poor for the ppl you can fool... ._."

Always the same bla bla bla.. I´ve been hacked bla bla.. Do you even know what that means?
Kids, get a job, earn your own money and stop destroying the phun of the others.

12-11-2008   #16 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valr
InfernoKill's currently banned for one reason or another.
Language more than likely.

I got them last night saying that, after I killed them and called them a scammer, first he denied it, then he turned around and started shouting that it was basically the person's (Res and whatever other victims there may be) fault because only idiots fall for scams o_O

モノノ怪

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 06:44 PM.

12-14-2008   #17 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Ah well, more proof anyway. Maybe his guild will get a clue eventually, or hey, maybe they don't care. Either way, I'm not going to give a known scammer the fun of getting a chance to gvg. :3

12-14-2008   #18 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Theres already ss posted of Hikarih the sheep scamming Res. Actually, I'll have to go look, but maybe I got the ss over a week ago where they claimed they didnt scam, and they merely dc'd, til I said Res never got any MyShop, and was deleted from Hika's buddy the next day, still no MyShop, which Is. A. Scam.

I'll look for the flashdrive with my ss later when my stomach doesnt feel so nauseous.. kinda hard to move around much atm

モノノ怪

12-15-2008   #19 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

KawaiiSaka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KawaiiSaka Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiSaka
IGN: Lisolette
Class: Evie
Level: 70
Guild: SOS Brigade

I think you guys should leave Hikarih alone. He/she was proven (from good screenshots I hope) that he/she scams people and admitted him/herself that he/she is a "dirty scammer". No need to press further onto the issue. If he/she doesn't like being accused of one and isn't one then ask him/her to provide a gift history screenshot here. You can't trust his/her words anymore. It's too contradicting.

There's also no need to see the person in-game and ambush them with "OMG SCAMMER!" "Look at Mymmogames.net!". By doing this not only are you stooping down to their level, you're also giving a somewhat negative image for MMOG to the viewers around you in-game (Yes, catching scammers are good but you don't have to go so far as to ambush the scammer and calling them names. If they're already proven to be one, just note it in your mind and leave it be). If you were Hikarih or another player in-game and you saw these dialogues you'd think "Wow... people from mymmogames.net are so rude". At least, that's what I'm interpreting atm from these screenshots.

Isn't the point of this thread to alert myshop buyers of scammers? Even though you're not supposed to be buying myshop in the first place... It's turning into a thread that bashes people who scam in-game. They may be scammers but if you're making their gaming experience just as miserable, you're just the same as them - taking out the enjoyment of the game.

Note: I'm not sticking up for any side. I'm just stating my opinion after seeing countless of posts and actions of others.

Lunia: Kanairi/Ruriri •ₒ• SOSBrigade •ₒ• Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) •ₒ• Vindictus: Lisolette

Last edited by KawaiiSaka; 12-15-2008 at 10:37 AM.

12-15-2008   #20 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I continuously confronted them because they kept denying it, and making excuses, and just plain playing innocent. Like when they said they did gift to Res, but just dc'd, until I pointed out his story was false, and I knew he deleted Res from buddy later without ever gifting. That was atleast a week ago though, all of my confrontations have been atleast a week now. Moffs and kakashi's are more recent, so Im assumping they (Hikaryh) finally dropped the innocent act.

And there is screenshots of gift history fyi =-=

モノノ怪