ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2011   #1801 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ElderWizard is on a distinguished road

If it seems too good to be true, then is probably is. . .unless they are your brother.
Words to live by if you ask me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-17-2011   #1802 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlinePangya
Awards Facebook Fan

SushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really nice
IGN: SushimyRoll
Class: Magics :D (Witchita and Wichito) to_soulmaster
Level: 215
Guild: Kawaii~Toast
Xfire: Soumii

Showi if this is against the rules or anything I wanted to ask if any one has suspected/confirmed TheGambit to be a scammer. I just wanted to check since he payed 25k ms short for a dread set for my friend so I just wanted to check before I investigate o: He payed me for a plvl first, but I just want to make sure he's not a part timer.

Love,
Sushi

08-19-2011   #1803 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Just curious, I seen a mycamp in game, and was wondering how Brifffff is a scammer? I haven't seen any proof what-so-ever, and whenever I try to whisper the person(only one person saying he's a scammer, which is kinda weird..) with the claim, I get ignored/they're afk.

08-20-2011   #1804 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Just curious, I seen a mycamp in game, and was wondering how Brifffff is a scammer? I haven't seen any proof what-so-ever, and whenever I try to whisper the person(only one person saying he's a scammer, which is kinda weird..) with the claim, I get ignored/they're afk.
I've seen that too. My guess is it's a personal vendetta against that person as opposed to a real scam, maybe because of PvP. In theory, it's a 50/50 possibility.

The sad outcome is, a simple BB like that, even with no proof whatsoever, is more than enough to damage the player's reputation.

08-30-2011   #1805 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
The sad outcome is, a simple BB like that, even with no proof whatsoever, is more than enough to damage the player's reputation.
What's reputation good for, anyway?

I care less of what people say or think about me. Call me a scammer, a hacker, or whatever out of spite, then okay, go have a field day and spread your lies around. Let people believe what they want to believe. The only thing that matters is that you know you aren't what they say you are.

If your friends turn on you because of something you didn't do (a rumor), then they weren't your friend to begin with.

08-31-2011   #1806 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BlazingF
Class: Scientist
Level: 336

Spoiler!

I bulletin'ed "B>4.4k points, I PF if trusted"
this girl comes along, does some sweet talk saying how she charges 100k, but then I busted her before anything LOL

logs off right after :P

Last edited by BlazingF; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 PM.

09-11-2011   #1807 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

assiniboine will become famous soon enough
IGN: RakkiKitsune
Class: Buffalo, Fox, Lion to_buffalo
Level: 220, 240, 8x
Guild: Midnight Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien

I don't believe that that is necessarily true. If he or she really did/or are planning to give the scammed galders back, then that would mean they have a chance to redeem themself, does it not?

But to know whether or not the galders are returned; we would need either screenshot proof from RustyMushroom or for Silvery to post and say so himself.
lol! he is not happy with 6m! he'll get much bigger next time! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Brifffff is a scammer settie.. he got 35m from me... feel sorry to people like him.

Last edited by Esper; 09-11-2011 at 09:04 AM.

09-11-2011   #1808 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingF
Spoiler!

I bulletin'ed "B>4.4k points, I PF if trusted"
this girl comes along, does some sweet talk saying how she charges 100k, but then I busted her before anything LOL

logs off right after :P
that made me laugh hard
nice one!

09-11-2011   #1809 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
What's reputation good for, anyway?

I care less of what people say or think about me. Call me a scammer, a hacker, or whatever out of spite, then okay, go have a field day and spread your lies around. Let people believe what they want to believe. The only thing that matters is that you know you aren't what they say you are.

If your friends turn on you because of something you didn't do (a rumor), then they weren't your friend to begin with.
Oh, I'm not saying people should care so much about their reputation; I personally don't. But reputation does play a part if you... for example, rely on other players to sell you My Shop, and all of a sudden they refuse to because of a false accusation directed at you.

09-11-2011   #1810 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme
Default Urgent please read!!

I have heard there is a scammer going around with a similar name to mine, using my ggftw name and all sorts of stuff.. A friend already thought it was me and was scammed 50mil .______. DONT TRUST THIS PERSON UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE ITS ME.

09-11-2011   #1811 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

clione08 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AlanoreEzikiel/Igo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 160
Guild: Midnight Z
Default How?

Did he hacked you? I remember that people can't use a name that's been already used in TO.

09-11-2011   #1812 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clione08
Did he hacked you? I remember that people can't use a name that's been already used in TO.
I'm going to assume the scammer is called omigoshkitty.

09-11-2011   #1813 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

CharmHitKO = she.

omigoshkitty = scammer impersonating her in game.

09-11-2011   #1814 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about

I'm the real charmhitko, this is my real ggftw account "omigoshkitty" ?? Someone said to me that this so called "cloned scammer " is using similar ggftw names and IGN's to mine.. Just giving you a warning..

My friend didn't give me the names but @Caustic so are they using "omigoshkitty" as their IGN? wow.

@clione.. What?? I dont recall anyone hacking me?

Last edited by omigoshkitty; 09-11-2011 at 10:44 PM.

09-11-2011   #1815 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I don't know you're the one who said someone is using your ggftw nickname in game to scam ppl, I suppose is omigoshkitty right? '-'

09-11-2011   #1816 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

something similar to my ggftw nickname.. ?

09-12-2011   #1817 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon. I was gonna pay him 160m+ for 4 Cat Boxes 140. And he was "claiming" to be Ellaas, and has 50+ Rep. (Don't think it's her though. I've met Ellaas in game, and she doesn't talk like MrJhoon. o.o) And I was kinda wasn't able to check because ggFTW was lagging for me, but now it's fixed. So he told me to pay him the first half before the gift and the second half after. So I payed him 80m+. And then he logged off right after the trade.

I think it was my bad too, I was stupid to trust a person to PF. o.o Well anyway, here's the proof. MrJhoon is a 3rd Job Buffalo. He's in the 5th and 6th pictures. He deliberately ignored me and went offline when I asked him if he just scammed me or not. [He's the buff wearing 2nd job white fashion.] o: Be careful guys! c: Imma just link the pictures 'cause there's 6 of them and the thread might lag. o.o

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6

PS. And yes, I'm aware that my facebook name is there. Feel free to add me. o.o I'm too lazy to crop/blur them off. Heheh. And yes, I play League of Legends.

09-12-2011   #1818 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon.
Bleh, it's probably a shared account.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-12-2011   #1819 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

Ellaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Ellaas
IGN: Aie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon. I was gonna pay him 160m+ for 4 Cat Boxes 140. And he was "claiming" to be Ellaas, and has 50+ Rep. (Don't think it's her though. I've met Ellaas in game, and she doesn't talk like MrJhoon. o.o) And I was kinda wasn't able to check because ggFTW was lagging for me, but now it's fixed. So he told me to pay him the first half before the gift and the second half after. So I payed him 80m+. And then he logged off right after the trade.

I think it was my bad too, I was stupid to trust a person to PF. o.o Well anyway, here's the proof. MrJhoon is a 3rd Job Buffalo. He's in the 5th and 6th pictures. He deliberately ignored me and went offline when I asked him if he just scammed me or not. [He's the buff wearing 2nd job white fashion.] o: Be careful guys! c: Imma just link the pictures 'cause there's 6 of them and the thread might lag. o.o

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6

PS. And yes, I'm aware that my facebook name is there. Feel free to add me. o.o I'm too lazy to crop/blur them off. Heheh. And yes, I play League of Legends.
Ugh, it's so pathetic that people actually try to impersonate others.

Well, all I can say is that I'm not him. I wouldn't even think of scamming someone and there's plenty of people that know that.

I'm actually really sick of hearing this happening to people. x_x

09-12-2011   #1820 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellaas

I wouldn't even think of scamming someone and there's plenty of people that know that.

Yeah, you're too rich to resort to scamming.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants