ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2011   #1741 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubby87
Why is this my Fualt?
You fell for it

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2011   #1742 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jubby87 is on a distinguished road

Thank for the Tips Gladiat

Ahh jeez FML! i hate it! oh well jus so all the world know that he scams! that all!

Last edited by Esper; 07-11-2011 at 03:31 PM.

07-11-2011   #1743 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

jubby87 is obviously new and inexperienced to the whole selling/buying MS deal.

I don't think trolling and leaving negative comments here will help any.

As a new MS seller with 0 iTrader here, I would suggest advertising here but only gifting first to members with a high iTrader rating, which is up to you what your definition of "high" is, but to be safe, maybe stick to something like 30+ ratings and watch out for good feedback in MS transactions.

Selling to players with low or zero iTrader is a bit of a catch 22 - being in the same situation yourself, you need to GF to earn a buyer's trust, but you also want to protect yourself from a potential scam.

So I suggest using the Trickster Personal Market section to sell or buy MS. Don't advertise in game at all unless you want to be caught and banned for it.

07-11-2011   #1744 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

As a new MS seller with 0 iTrader here, I would suggest advertising here but only gifting first to members with a high iTrader rating, which is up to you what your definition of "high" is, but to be safe, maybe stick to something like 30+ ratings and watch out for good feedback in MS transactions.

Selling to players with low or zero iTrader is a bit of a catch 22 - being in the same situation yourself, you need to GF to earn a buyer's trust, but you also want to protect yourself from a potential scam.

So I suggest using the Trickster Personal Market section to sell or buy MS. Don't advertise in game at all unless you want to be caught and banned for it.
Thanks Lyn, Yes i jus got back to Trickster after 4 year, i nv knew there a platform for me to trade/buy MS thank for ur info, i will look into it.

May i ask what does it mean i have to earn GF to earn a buyer Trust. what a GF?

Gladiat: Please use the edit button if you have something to add on and the most recent post in the thread was yours. Thanks!

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-11-2011 at 05:03 PM.

07-11-2011   #1745 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

Seriously this is where we're suppose to discuss scammers not insult the people who were scammed.

GF means you gift the myshop, then they will pay you. Should only do this with people with high iTraders like Lyn said.

Look around the Personal Market link Lyn gave you for threads about buying and selling myshop to get a better idea how it works.

07-11-2011   #1746 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Seriously this is where we're suppose to discuss scammers not insult the people who were scammed.

GF means you gift the myshop, then they will pay you. Should only do this with people with high iTraders like Lyn said.

Look around the Personal Market link Lyn gave you for threads about buying and selling myshop to get a better idea how it works.
Thank Rydia, No problem i think Lyn trying to tell me to learn the hard way and not Cry over spill milk but hey we are all here to help each other and prevent other to get scammed as well ^_^. hope everyone have a nice day!

07-11-2011   #1747 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

I wasn't trolling in my post, getting scammed once is good it teaches them to be wary of whoever they're buying/selling from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Posted in rant forum, moved here and again i wasn't insulting anyone most people get scammed at least once.

07-12-2011   #1748 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx

Posted in rant forum, moved here and again i wasn't insulting anyone most people get scammed at least once.
Oh I see, I didn't know. Thought it was a weird reaction for this thread lol...

07-12-2011   #1749 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Aww, can't see the pictures anymore >:
Sorry you got scammed, and definitely do what Lyn has said. I've only sold through here, and have never been scammed through myshop trades.

07-12-2011   #1750 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Nothing has happened yet but I don't know where to put this, and though you could argue the name is somewhat "generic", I don't like seeing impostors out there, real or not.

xTricksterBunx
is NOT xTricksterBunnyx. I've asked TB already and this is definitely not his character. x_x

07-12-2011   #1751 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that heart guild Calmings guild?

07-12-2011   #1752 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

No, Calmings guild doesnt have a 1 next to it. She whispered me a day or so ago trying to join the guild. When I told her the guild master (Calmings) probably wont be on again to accept join requests or change guild mastership she said she was going to re-create the guild...

07-12-2011   #1753 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

I thought the same thing, but it's an entirely different guild and it was only created today.

Seems odd to me anyway.

07-13-2011   #1754 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Seems odd to me, too. A bunny coming out of no where, wants to join a certain guild, and Calming disappearing. I wouldnt be surprised if a new account was made here by her/him.. Gonna keep an eye on this bunny though, as soon as I see it with a Banker hat or Sakurako Hairpin, Ill start assuming things. Or if I get whispers from them asking to buy things Im wearing, as Mayziee and Calming did x_x hoping its just an innocent-non-scammer player who happens to be a fan.

07-13-2011   #1755 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I wouldnt be surprised if a new account was made here by her/him..
Someone has already confirmed that Calming made a new account. They just don't know the IGN yet.

07-13-2011   #1756 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

People like these makes things for everyone soooo damn hard

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

07-13-2011   #1757 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm pretty damn positive xTricksterBunx isnt Calming, just from talking to them for the past week. It's an unfortunate choice of username, but that's about it so far imo.

There's a newbie buffalo with a bankers hat that I thought was them (I've been trying to find Calming to get them to transfer guild mastership e Ae) but when I asked straight out they didnt answer, so it's just speculation.

07-18-2011   #1758 (permalink)
Baby Xiongmao :3
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Mionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really nice
IGN: Mionette | Voltairre
Class: Witch to_soulmaster

Can I share even power leveling scams here?

Well, it seems that a lot of people got "scammed" by BBOYKIDD, they're just not vocal about it till I posted a BB a while ago.

Well he whispered me in game if I could plvl him [he was 121 then, not yet even with me] and I agreed just to test how fast can i plvl [my first time doing it ].
So he tried to gain 1 level so he could be even with my sheep [I even helped him gain 1 lv so we could be even].

I started plvling him on kerbs when he's 122. He told me he's just gonna take a nap while i plv and gonna turn the alarm on so he'd wake up. He expects that i plv him till 150 within 3 hrs [booster on]. I told him beforehand that I'm not quite sure how fast can I plvl since I'll be testing just now and I'll just base the payment on how's the plvl rate going on here @ the forums [around 4-5m for 120+] and he agreed.

I ended up getting him 5 levels since my connection begins to get crappy and lags horribly in game. I waited for him to wake up to get my payment but he just logged off. Then this morning, i just saw that he deleted me from his friend's list and doesn't want to pay me with those 5 levels. I whispered him and demanded that I get paid for my services, but he simply doesn't want to.

I didnt get to take a lo of SS of the whole plvl / talks. But here are some..

I only got to SS him @ 125, didnt thought of taking SS at the end of my plv...

This was when I logged on a while ago, he deleted me [hasn't paid me yet]

Steph was another char who plvl BBOYKIDD and didnt get paid also. I just gained him 1 freaking level? wth was that?

That's all the proof I could give. If it's stll isn't enough, at least I aired my side since nobody's speaking about it. I'm not after the money [I could raise that much by selling my fuses], but how would you feel if someone just wasted your time and effort instead of training your own character?

If I was was over reacting, well that's how someone would feel if she gets scammed the first time.

Cutie gifs by Rydia!

Game: Trickster Online | Game: Philippine Ragnarok Online
Server: Jewelia | Server: New Chaos
IGN: Mionette / Xandrine | IGN: Santierra Aeriseth

07-18-2011   #1759 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionette
I just gained him 1 freaking level? wth was that?
Even if it had been just one level, I'd still expect him to pay. Unless two people are friends or have agreed to it, nobody is obligated to do anything for another person free of charge.

I would suggest taking payment or some kind of collateral in advance next time before you start, especially with these "noobie" players you've never heard of or dealt with before - there is really nothing to guarantee that they won't just log off and not pay you after you've power leveled them.

07-18-2011   #1760 (permalink)
Baby Xiongmao :3
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Mionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really nice
IGN: Mionette | Voltairre
Class: Witch to_soulmaster

Never gonna do plvl with unknown people ever again..

Cutie gifs by Rydia!

Game: Trickster Online | Game: Philippine Ragnarok Online
Server: Jewelia | Server: New Chaos
IGN: Mionette / Xandrine | IGN: Santierra Aeriseth