ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2011   #1721 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Hellebore is on a distinguished road

yeah so iragana basically confessed to scamming me today. the screenie posted is out of context cos there was quite a bit of swearing, but trust me when i say we were not having a platonic discussion about the pros and cons of scamming.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2011   #1722 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellebore

yeah so iragana basically confessed to scamming me today. the screenie posted is out of context cos there was quite a bit of swearing, but trust me when i say we were not having a platonic discussion about the pros and cons of scamming.
not worth the rage pal

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-27-2011   #1723 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Hellebore is on a distinguished road

agreed. i did get some closure from it though

09-28-2011   #1724 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalGuild Wars 2Diablo III

AuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AuraHimme
IGN: --------
Class: Guardian/Elementalist
Level: - Beta test -
Guild: -------

Hm...

AvengerOfHell/Royalejoker/Hydrolics.

Everyone know it. But, I can't see his name at the list

09-28-2011   #1725 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Because the list no longer exists (aka updated). No proof of screenshots doesn't help either. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-29-2011   #1726 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraHimme
Hm...

AvengerOfHell/Royalejoker/Hydrolics.

Everyone know it. But, I can't see his name at the list
googled it, fireblub is his as well
and is he forgiven now or something? i know he did some genuine trades since he got back but...
and hydrolics is in spartan :x
if hes forgiven ok... if not just to give some people a heads-up.

/forum/953224-post215.html

09-29-2011   #1727 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Catah has a spectacular aura aboutCatah has a spectacular aura aboutCatah has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

I'm going to put this out as a cautionary notice as more evidence needs to come forward but I think it's worth putting out there for people to be aware of.

Basically I was checking the BB and I saw several people saying H0lysheep was a scammer, with her saying GuiLacerda was a scammer in turn.
Holy is in my guild so I obviously wanted to investigate further.

Basically the situation went like this. Holy was selling MS, Guilacerda wanted to buy a beagle headgear, apparently they paid first and Holy didn't gift. Then a friend of Guilacerda's got involved but from what I can gather has no further evidence other than what she said.

I spoke to holy in guild chat and after some time, Holy stated to me that she had in fact gifted the headgear and that it was in fact Guilacerda who scammed her. Guilacerda has no screenshot evidence.

After Holy stated this to me, I told her an easy way to prove it would be to go into myshop, click the gift tab and take a screen shot of the gift she sent as it is listed there.

Spoiler!

As you can see she disconnected after saying she was going to upload it.

Now this all happened about an hour ago.

Current conclusion: Holy was acting odd through out the whole thing, the disconnection was badly timed. Obviously it's possible something else happened and she is in fact innocent. Guilacerda did not exactly seem reputable from the conversation I had with her either.
As it stands I am going to leave this until further notice, Holy has until the end of the night to return otherwise she will be removed from the guild with a notice to all my guild members to look out for her and have her contact me with the evidence she said she could provide asap.
Gut instinct is she wont return.

The reason I am posting here is that I would put caution on trading with either of these parties at present as one of them is definitely lying. I will continue to pursue it and see if I can find stronger evidence in either direction to which I'll update you all.

09-29-2011   #1728 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dande
googled it, fireblub is his as well
and is he forgiven now or something? i know he did some genuine trades since he got back but...
and hydrolics is in spartan :x
if hes forgiven ok... if not just to give some people a heads-up.

/forum/953224-post215.html
Forgiven or not, he still scams. He scammed a friend of mine recently on AvengerOfHell.

09-29-2011   #1729 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalGuild Wars 2Diablo III

AuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AuraHimme
IGN: --------
Class: Guardian/Elementalist
Level: - Beta test -
Guild: -------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
Forgiven or not, he still scams. He scammed a friend of mine recently on AvengerOfHell.
[+1]

09-29-2011   #1730 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraV
I'm going to put this out as a cautionary notice as more evidence needs to come forward but I think it's worth putting out there for people to be aware of.
I heard Gui was a scammer, but I guess we can't jump into conclusions.

09-30-2011   #1731 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Catah has a spectacular aura aboutCatah has a spectacular aura aboutCatah has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

I'm going to leave her in guild for now. Give it a few more days as it will be easier to contact her over it etc. She's been on every day for the last few weeks so if she doesn't show up by the end of the week, I'd doubt she'd be back at all and I'll remove her then and post an update here.

Thanks.

Edit~

Update on what was said, Holy hasn't returned since disconnecting. She's been removed and I'll leave it up to everyone else to make their own decisions about them. Thanks.

Last edited by Catah; 10-02-2011 at 06:39 AM.

10-02-2011   #1732 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

I posted a bb that fireblub=scammer
later he contacted me using RoyaleJoker saying how fireblub is trutworthy xD
thought i took the ss but didnt

then someone pmed me again saying how fireblub is a good friend and trustworthy, prob still him trying to get me to take the bb off

he also scammed someone for plvling his dragon from 44-48

hes done some real trades too, according to BabySun, but still scams :x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0051.jpg (25.5 KB, 218 views)

10-02-2011   #1733 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing he's one of those scammers who is honest with some people, but scams others? I remember my plvlers did his plvl session right after mine and I'm guessing the outcome was okay.

10-02-2011   #1734 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

had an interesting convo with him, mainly wanted to see who was in party with him, and they might see some sense otherwise wouldnt have bothered. it just bothers me that hes doing some real trades to seem trustworthy, while scamming others :x

think he can get banned for the bit about it being his brothers account?

oh ye, Stefanya is some lv32x sheep, not him, was in party with him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0056.jpg (39.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0057.jpg (42.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0058.jpg (43.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0059.jpg (81.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0061.jpg (82.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Dande; 10-02-2011 at 03:44 PM.

10-02-2011   #1735 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

The whole "My brother/friend/someone else scammed, It wasn't me," excuse. I would just ignore his friends/people who message you to stop, and just keep it up. At least have some sort of warning to keep others from getting scammed, too.

I wouldn't try to convince his friends otherwise, though. If he's done fair trades with him, they most likely wouldn't believe that he's a scammer.

10-02-2011   #1736 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

just thought i should try, if a friend of mine turned out to be a scammer i wouldnt want to have anything to do with him/her

10-02-2011   #1737 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

That **** scammed a friend of mines with that AvengerOfHell character. He said that fireblub was his bro's....what a lie? So they're both scammers? The more the better.

10-02-2011   #1738 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
had an interesting convo with him, mainly wanted to see who was in party with him, and they might see some sense otherwise wouldnt have bothered. it just bothers me that hes doing some real trades to seem trustworthy, while scamming others :x
KaitoWajima (trusted seller) was the one who he scammed. You can ask him yourself. "Recently" also equals about a month ago, and it was 12,000 MyShop (now Rage Points) that he scammed.

I've already asked him if he took screenshots, but he said no. Since there are no screenshots; no one needs to believe it, but it can still serve as a warning, regardless.

Quote:
think he can get banned for the bit about it being his brothers account?
Account Sharing is against the ToU, no matter the reason behind it.

10-03-2011   #1739 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

thing is, trying to get him banned is pointless
i wouldnt be surprised if it really is his bro's account, but if he's banned, his bro can just email to get it unbanned.

at this point, as long as someone puts forward a logical argument, i'd believe anything negative about him
anyone's words > his

10-05-2011   #1740 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

random ish but i just saw fasterhit/ possible OxigenDestroyer
/forum/1111710-post295.html
and #498
/forum/trickster-onl...thread-25.html

saw a convo of his, think anyone can translate?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0063.jpg (55.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0064.jpg (50.8 KB, 26 views)