ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #1701 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon. I was gonna pay him 160m+ for 4 Cat Boxes 140. And he was "claiming" to be Ellaas, and has 50+ Rep. (Don't think it's her though. I've met Ellaas in game, and she doesn't talk like MrJhoon. o.o) And I was kinda wasn't able to check because ggFTW was lagging for me, but now it's fixed. So he told me to pay him the first half before the gift and the second half after. So I payed him 80m+. And then he logged off right after the trade.

I think it was my bad too, I was stupid to trust a person to PF. o.o Well anyway, here's the proof. MrJhoon is a 3rd Job Buffalo. He's in the 5th and 6th pictures. He deliberately ignored me and went offline when I asked him if he just scammed me or not. [He's the buff wearing 2nd job white fashion.] o: Be careful guys! c: Imma just link the pictures 'cause there's 6 of them and the thread might lag. o.o

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6

PS. And yes, I'm aware that my facebook name is there. Feel free to add me. o.o I'm too lazy to crop/blur them off. Heheh. And yes, I play League of Legends.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #1702 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon.
Bleh, it's probably a shared account.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-12-2011   #1703 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

Ellaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Ellaas
IGN: Aie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
So I just got scammed the other day by MrJhoon. I was gonna pay him 160m+ for 4 Cat Boxes 140. And he was "claiming" to be Ellaas, and has 50+ Rep. (Don't think it's her though. I've met Ellaas in game, and she doesn't talk like MrJhoon. o.o) And I was kinda wasn't able to check because ggFTW was lagging for me, but now it's fixed. So he told me to pay him the first half before the gift and the second half after. So I payed him 80m+. And then he logged off right after the trade.

I think it was my bad too, I was stupid to trust a person to PF. o.o Well anyway, here's the proof. MrJhoon is a 3rd Job Buffalo. He's in the 5th and 6th pictures. He deliberately ignored me and went offline when I asked him if he just scammed me or not. [He's the buff wearing 2nd job white fashion.] o: Be careful guys! c: Imma just link the pictures 'cause there's 6 of them and the thread might lag. o.o

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6

PS. And yes, I'm aware that my facebook name is there. Feel free to add me. o.o I'm too lazy to crop/blur them off. Heheh. And yes, I play League of Legends.
Ugh, it's so pathetic that people actually try to impersonate others.

Well, all I can say is that I'm not him. I wouldn't even think of scamming someone and there's plenty of people that know that.

I'm actually really sick of hearing this happening to people. x_x

09-12-2011   #1704 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellaas

I wouldn't even think of scamming someone and there's plenty of people that know that.

Yeah, you're too rich to resort to scamming.

09-12-2011   #1705 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Never trust players who claim ingame to be someone from this forum, under any circumstances, this is always asking for trouble, especially if they want PF/half first.

You need better proof, given by a thread (such as S>MS) with the IGN of the player in question, and/or asking the player to submit a personal message on this forum for confirmation.

Also, never do one more than one transaction at a time with any person (even supposedly trusted ones), at least if it is your first time trading with him/her, to minimize any losses you might have. In this case, asking for one box at a time would have minimized your loss to 20 mil.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

09-12-2011   #1706 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Yeah, thanks guys. There are a lot of pathetic people out thar. ;A;. And thanks for the tip, Ana! I'll keep that in mind. c: :'D

09-23-2011   #1707 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Hellebore is on a distinguished road
Default woot got scammed :O

so i got scammed for 100m. deal was pay 100m first then gift then the last 29m. was buying a sleeping devil mask. yeap so thats that. guess i'll diet for a week muahahaha.

so in conclusion, IRAGANA = SCAMMER. i'll set up a mycamp to vent my rage and fury for today ^^

09-23-2011   #1708 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
L0L trying to pick cheap ms, now u lose big,
You're not helping. And look who's talking, it's the dude with the stolen butterfly Q('c_ ' g)

09-23-2011   #1709 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven
You're not helping. And look who's talking, it's the dude with the stolen butterfly Q('c_ ' g)
l0l kid, ya i cant help after he gets scam, can u? l0l..i think he learned his lessons, stolen butterfly? i bought my butterfly skill for like cheap k, i did 2 myshop trades since i came back btw. so ya, i love dumb ***** trolling around, i still do my trades, all good.

Last edited by Ken; 09-23-2011 at 11:40 PM.

09-23-2011   #1710 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Ken, you really aren't helping by trolololing saying that he's suppose to get scammed because he wants to buy cheap. It's his choice on whether he wanted to try and get it cheaper or not.

This is a discussion/warning thread regarding scammers and not some "Trololo, you got scammed. Sucks for you" thread. If people are going to say pointless things, they should just keep it to themselves.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-23-2011   #1711 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Ken, you really aren't helping by trolololing saying that he's suppose to get scammed because he wants to buy cheap. It's his choice on whether he wanted to try and get it cheaper or not.

This is a discussion/warning thread regarding scammers and not some "Trololo, you got scammed. Sucks for you" thread. If people are going to say pointless things, they should just keep it to themselves.
i cant help either way, well ya , i got bored and type, l0l but ya, my point is dont bother buying cheap ms from random ppl ingame with PF.

09-24-2011   #1712 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
i cant help either way, well ya , i got bored and type, l0l but ya, my point is dont bother buying cheap ms from random ppl ingame with PF.
Don't talk like you're innocent. You're a scammer yourself so you don't have any damn right to post shit like this. e?

09-24-2011   #1713 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Don't talk like you're innocent. You're a scammer yourself so you don't have any damn right to post shit like this. e?
l0l ok kid, i post wutever da **** i want, so sm jb, and go bb more, i scam? l0l like i give a **** about some dumb ****'s thoughts, u got no right kid, i scam l0l, predictions aint facts, tell me when u get some facts k kid.

btw, u look to talk more clearly, i dont ****ing playing 'innocent', u either talk more clearly or dont talk at all.

Last edited by Ken; 09-24-2011 at 01:07 AM.

09-24-2011   #1714 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

stop being so immature

09-24-2011   #1715 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
.....u got no right kid, i scam l0l, predictions aint facts, tell me when u get some facts k kid....
/forum/1047228-post266.html

???????????????????????????????????????

09-24-2011   #1716 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
/forum/1047228-post266.html

???????????????????????????????????????
l0l, u must have not read my explanation, the 3 page long argument, btw, which dumb noob would whisper the person after the person? like seriously, use your dam brain, i think u got 1, so ya, read my explanation, i dont bother to explain my long as sht again now, beside, i swear to god, i dont even remember the details now l0l. skyfly, f2f, none of the chars connected to loveken, so ya. think wut ever u want

09-24-2011   #1717 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Guys please keep the rules in mind.

Quote:
Please don’t insult, degrade, flame, or otherwise intentionally seek to offend other members.
Please refer to the rules here.

09-24-2011   #1718 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Guys please keep the rules in mind.

Please refer to the rules here.
=] ya, i aint refering to him in anyway,but ya, i take scammer as a insult so.

sven, i can talk nicely with you if u watch ur mouth, talk on vent or something, if any1 really needs to know wut happen

Last edited by MintyVampire; 09-24-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Please use edit button and refrain from spam posting like this.

09-24-2011   #1719 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Successful troll was successful

09-24-2011   #1720 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan