ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-31-2011   #1681 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

RustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to RustyMushroom
IGN: rustymushroom
Class: CyberHunter to_inventor
Level: lvl 20X
Guild: ~SiKKAvengers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinky
Could be a mule character/someone else's character used as for a scam ;(
I'd wait around a week if you don't have the item in your myshop then sorry,you've been scammed. but I'd leave a message on that person's inbox just in case (message when they offline)and tell them they'd be confirmed a scammer if you don't have their item in about the time frame you feel comfortable waiting
Thank you for the advice, ill do that and I don't really mind waiting but it does seem like ive been bamboozled D;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2011   #1682 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

RustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really niceRustyMushroom is just really nice

Heres another one *Sigh*

Trying to buy an ap hardant 150 for my tenterpaws but got scammed out of 26.4m instead.

Her IGN: iCelebi
and I think she has another account named Kuremi also bc that person messaged me right after i got scammed saying it was a shared account and that it probably wasnt her. Yeah I believe that -.-

Proofs:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

As you can see, ZePkeno still hasn't sent me anything either.

Spoiler!

08-04-2011   #1683 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

Never buy from people in game PF, buy either GF or buy from gg,

08-04-2011   #1684 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

a tip is find a well-known person to vouch for the person who wants PF because of your history ;o

08-05-2011   #1685 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Agreed with Settie. You might have a hard time finding any seller here who's willing to do GF for you as you admitted to scamming before, but there are plenty of trustworthy sellers here still that you can buy from with PF and know that you won't get scammed again.
I know, I usually just sell myshop to friends and only buy myshop when I can't recharge or have just spent all of it. So im not really worried about the money, just letting other people know so the same thing doesn't happen to them.

08-09-2011   #1686 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

On one of the market threads today, I saw geeronn29 (CharmingHP), trying to sell a tenter spear at a really low price. We all know that even if the stats were low, nating them wouldn't cost much and can be sold at a higher amount. He was accused of scamming before and now is on a char called "OnDef". Be careful of him since he's a scammer. Also, one of pictures he post on his thread regarding the tenter spear was a virus.

08-16-2011   #1687 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ElderWizard is on a distinguished road

If it seems too good to be true, then is probably is. . .unless they are your brother.
Words to live by if you ask me.

08-17-2011   #1688 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlinePangya
Awards Facebook Fan

SushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really nice
IGN: SushimyRoll
Class: Magics :D (Witchita and Wichito) to_soulmaster
Level: 215
Guild: Kawaii~Toast
Xfire: Soumii

Showi if this is against the rules or anything I wanted to ask if any one has suspected/confirmed TheGambit to be a scammer. I just wanted to check since he payed 25k ms short for a dread set for my friend so I just wanted to check before I investigate o: He payed me for a plvl first, but I just want to make sure he's not a part timer.

Love,
Sushi

08-19-2011   #1689 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

Just curious, I seen a mycamp in game, and was wondering how Brifffff is a scammer? I haven't seen any proof what-so-ever, and whenever I try to whisper the person(only one person saying he's a scammer, which is kinda weird..) with the claim, I get ignored/they're afk.

08-30-2011   #1690 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
The sad outcome is, a simple BB like that, even with no proof whatsoever, is more than enough to damage the player's reputation.
What's reputation good for, anyway?

I care less of what people say or think about me. Call me a scammer, a hacker, or whatever out of spite, then okay, go have a field day and spread your lies around. Let people believe what they want to believe. The only thing that matters is that you know you aren't what they say you are.

If your friends turn on you because of something you didn't do (a rumor), then they weren't your friend to begin with.

08-31-2011   #1691 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BlazingF
Class: Scientist
Level: 336

Spoiler!

I bulletin'ed "B>4.4k points, I PF if trusted"
this girl comes along, does some sweet talk saying how she charges 100k, but then I busted her before anything LOL

logs off right after :P

Last edited by BlazingF; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 PM.

09-11-2011   #1692 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

assiniboine will become famous soon enough
IGN: RakkiKitsune
Class: Buffalo, Fox, Lion to_buffalo
Level: 220, 240, 8x
Guild: Midnight Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien

I don't believe that that is necessarily true. If he or she really did/or are planning to give the scammed galders back, then that would mean they have a chance to redeem themself, does it not?

But to know whether or not the galders are returned; we would need either screenshot proof from RustyMushroom or for Silvery to post and say so himself.
lol! he is not happy with 6m! he'll get much bigger next time! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Just curious, I seen a mycamp in game, and was wondering how Brifffff is a scammer? I haven't seen any proof what-so-ever, and whenever I try to whisper the person(only one person saying he's a scammer, which is kinda weird..) with the claim, I get ignored/they're afk.
Brifffff is a scammer settie.. he got 35m from me... feel sorry to people like him.

Last edited by Esper; 09-11-2011 at 09:04 AM.

09-11-2011   #1693 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingF
Spoiler!

I bulletin'ed "B>4.4k points, I PF if trusted"
this girl comes along, does some sweet talk saying how she charges 100k, but then I busted her before anything LOL

logs off right after :P
that made me laugh hard
nice one!

09-11-2011   #1694 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme
Default Urgent please read!!

I have heard there is a scammer going around with a similar name to mine, using my ggftw name and all sorts of stuff.. A friend already thought it was me and was scammed 50mil .______. DONT TRUST THIS PERSON UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE ITS ME.

09-11-2011   #1695 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

clione08 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AlanoreEzikiel/Igo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 160
Guild: Midnight Z
Default How?

Did he hacked you? I remember that people can't use a name that's been already used in TO.

09-11-2011   #1696 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clione08
Did he hacked you? I remember that people can't use a name that's been already used in TO.
I'm going to assume the scammer is called omigoshkitty.

09-11-2011   #1697 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

CharmHitKO = she.

omigoshkitty = scammer impersonating her in game.

09-11-2011   #1698 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about

I'm the real charmhitko, this is my real ggftw account "omigoshkitty" ?? Someone said to me that this so called "cloned scammer " is using similar ggftw names and IGN's to mine.. Just giving you a warning..

My friend didn't give me the names but @Caustic so are they using "omigoshkitty" as their IGN? wow.

@clione.. What?? I dont recall anyone hacking me?

Last edited by omigoshkitty; 09-11-2011 at 10:44 PM.

09-11-2011   #1699 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I don't know you're the one who said someone is using your ggftw nickname in game to scam ppl, I suppose is omigoshkitty right? '-'

09-11-2011   #1700 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

something similar to my ggftw nickname.. ?