ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2011   #1621 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Thank you Shanni!
Lets hope they give back the stuff they stole.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2011   #1622 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

That's pretty low, to use the forum to try to sell something stolen from another member.

07-04-2011   #1623 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

dam, sorry for barging in, but, did you know that person well to let him/her borrow a rare hat? o.o dang how low people can be -.-

07-04-2011   #1624 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

They wanted Sky Blue Ribbon and Sweet Bonnet. Also asked about my dice hair clip which wasn't even on my trade list. Yesterday morning they sent like 3 messages before I was even able to get online, and another two later when I took awhile to reply... I told them I'd get back to them if I would take their offer and they messaged again today asking if I was ready, before I got your message earlier. They're really trying to get rid of it fast.

I've told all my friends who might be interested in it to not go with the trade, and they said they wouldn't, hopefully the word gets spread around in game and people aren't desperate enough to get it from her/him.

07-05-2011   #1625 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlinePangya
Awards Facebook Fan

SushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really niceSushiDomo is just really nice
IGN: SushimyRoll
Class: Magics :D (Witchita and Wichito) to_soulmaster
Level: 215
Guild: Kawaii~Toast
Xfire: Soumii

Poor lyn :<

Stupid scammers, they're like zombies they dont burn in hell, they go to hell regroup then retaliate with twice the force x.x

07-06-2011   #1626 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Spoiler!

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

07-06-2011   #1627 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Just ran in to an interesting scam tactic, at least I'm 99% sure it was a scam.

The person claimed to have known me a long time ago.
Said we partied together ( this was suspicion number one, I never party people)
He then claimed that we had swapped accounts for fun one time, he played my cat and I played his bunny or whatever ( this was suspicion number two, I have never and will never give my info to anyone)
He then asked to borrow my blood sword for the quest, presumably I should trust him since I had let him on my account before etc etc

Pretty sure that is some sneaky social engineering tactic.
Watch out for that one.

07-06-2011   #1628 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineMabinogiIris Online

xCherryBlossomZeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to xCherryBlossomZeo
IGN: AuRaEvangeline
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflow
Just ran in to an interesting scam tactic, at least I'm 99% sure it was a scam.

The person claimed to have known me a long time ago.
Said we partied together ( this was suspicion number one, I never party people)
He then claimed that we had swapped accounts for fun one time, he played my cat and I played his bunny or whatever ( this was suspicion number two, I have never and will never give my info to anyone)
He then asked to borrow my blood sword for the quest, presumably I should trust him since I had let him on my account before etc etc

Pretty sure that is some sneaky social engineering tactic.
Watch out for that one.
Wow..lol ppl are gettng desperate now..they don't wanna actually work and build their OWN character from scratch so they wanna take someone else hard work..so lame.

07-06-2011   #1629 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineMabinogiIris Online

xCherryBlossomZeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to xCherryBlossomZeo
IGN: AuRaEvangeline
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
This is something I thought about after what happened to me. Some time after trading my fuse over, I asked myself "Didn't she say she already bought a Sakurako Hairpin?" ... To this day, I'm still not sure. Point is, I don't remember. I guess it wouldn't have mattered; said person could have just said he/she sold it and wants to wear mine again.

I actually don't want anything to do with people I'm not familiar with in this game after this.
*shakes head in Agreement* Just be careful next time ok??

07-06-2011   #1630 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Ok everyone, please becareful TempestKnight

My friend told me, that guy is using my name in the game and trying to borrow people's Ice Heart Set. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. I don't know him. He is not me.

I have my own ice heart set and I don't need to borrow it.

I don't have screenshot but just for record. HE IS NOT ME. and more likely a scammer.

Thanks,

07-11-2011   #1631 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jubby87 is on a distinguished road
Default SerafinBR is a SCAMMER claiming to buy Repair Podwer

Serafin BR HE claim to buy MS from me and want me to GF to him first b4 he pays, so i have Gift it to him this is my total amount and send it to him and my INV has no Repair podwer.

This is my amount before,

And After my total was deducted

After sending him he check and he said to go bank and take money to pay. and i was like WTF u don have 35m on you?!

And he delete me off friendlist and Scammed me of my MY 2.7k and 35m Glader. i try to pm him and try to add him back he jus wont pay back help me pls!

PS: DO not Trade with SerfinBR

IGN Kogalota Jewelia server

Last edited by Esper; 07-11-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: IMG code

07-11-2011   #1632 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

That's your problem, not ours.

07-11-2011   #1633 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Sorry to say this is your fault. Take this as a learning experience and try not to get scammed again.

07-11-2011   #1634 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Why is this my Fualt?

07-11-2011   #1635 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

My tip to you would be to not sell any Cash Shop Items by gifting first.

I make it a strict rule of mine to not pay first when buying, and not gift first when selling. If the other person refuses, just move on because you're either dealing with someone that takes the same precautions as you or they're scamming.

EDIT: This would be your fault because you trusted in the other person. Don't want to sound mean but... you put your trust in them and they betrayed you by scamming you.

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.

07-11-2011   #1636 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubby87
Why is this my Fualt?
You fell for it

07-11-2011   #1637 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thank for the Tips Gladiat

Ahh jeez FML! i hate it! oh well jus so all the world know that he scams! that all!

Last edited by Esper; 07-11-2011 at 02:31 PM.

07-11-2011   #1638 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
jubby87 is obviously new and inexperienced to the whole selling/buying MS deal.

I don't think trolling and leaving negative comments here will help any.

As a new MS seller with 0 iTrader here, I would suggest advertising here but only gifting first to members with a high iTrader rating, which is up to you what your definition of "high" is, but to be safe, maybe stick to something like 30+ ratings and watch out for good feedback in MS transactions.

Selling to players with low or zero iTrader is a bit of a catch 22 - being in the same situation yourself, you need to GF to earn a buyer's trust, but you also want to protect yourself from a potential scam.

So I suggest using the Trickster Personal Market section to sell or buy MS. Don't advertise in game at all unless you want to be caught and banned for it.
Thanks Lyn, Yes i jus got back to Trickster after 4 year, i nv knew there a platform for me to trade/buy MS thank for ur info, i will look into it.

May i ask what does it mean i have to earn GF to earn a buyer Trust. what a GF?

Gladiat: Please use the edit button if you have something to add on and the most recent post in the thread was yours. Thanks!

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-11-2011 at 04:03 PM.

07-11-2011   #1639 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
jubby87 is obviously new and inexperienced to the whole selling/buying MS deal.

I don't think trolling and leaving negative comments here will help any.

Seriously this is where we're suppose to discuss scammers not insult the people who were scammed.

GF means you gift the myshop, then they will pay you. Should only do this with people with high iTraders like Lyn said.

Look around the Personal Market link Lyn gave you for threads about buying and selling myshop to get a better idea how it works.

07-11-2011   #1640 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Seriously this is where we're suppose to discuss scammers not insult the people who were scammed.

GF means you gift the myshop, then they will pay you. Should only do this with people with high iTraders like Lyn said.

Look around the Personal Market link Lyn gave you for threads about buying and selling myshop to get a better idea how it works.
Thank Rydia, No problem i think Lyn trying to tell me to learn the hard way and not Cry over spill milk but hey we are all here to help each other and prevent other to get scammed as well ^_^. hope everyone have a nice day!