ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2011   #1621 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I mentioned it to sammie and they know but the leader cant kick him/her for some reason? That he would later, Or something like that. That was almost a month ago.

Oh btw, the new myshop seller here has gotten scammed by sorayah yesterday, not sure if they got proof but I already believe them, lol.
Ew. q_q Well, he got kicked. I checked yesterday and he's now guildless.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2011   #1622 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Scammer alert♪

Funny how I was trolling him but ..yeah I had fun <3

Guys, I'm sorry but..That lion up there got online again and told me that he was on IGN: EimmyOn. He said that it has the 16m which was scammed. And, this is really weird buut,..he gave back the money .

Last edited by Esper; 04-19-2011 at 11:04 AM.

04-20-2011   #1623 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
..he gave back the money .
A scam is a scam.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-20-2011   #1624 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

I cant say for sure this is a scammer but i suppose most likely ._.
I dont have any SS for proof yet but if I get some I can post it. But as far as I've heard this has been happening a lot lately:
/forum/dawn-guild/95100-warning.html

04-20-2011   #1625 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlareen
I cant say for sure this is a scammer but i suppose most likely ._.
I dont have any SS for proof yet but if I get some I can post it. But as far as I've heard this has been happening a lot lately:
/forum/dawn-guild/95100-warning.html
You aren't the only one. Looks like this person is really bored enough to go personate as us and try to take our friend's moolah and uniques. What epic fail.

(Thank you Jess for the SS!)

04-21-2011   #1626 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Spoiler!

I witnessed this .-.
Even if he gave the money back..He can't be trusted, I'm sure he would do it again >:

04-24-2011   #1627 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kaisuko will become famous soon enoughkaisuko will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to kaisuko Send a message via Skype™ to kaisuko
IGN: iWhitesmith, Kaisuuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen

He also uses a nub lion in PvP called IStoreItems. It's sick how his friends even show off about it.
This is the same guy who scammed me, he used his buff FlowSociety to scam me a couple days ago :/ i sold him plvls and he told me he was going to give me 25k Myshop, he ended up giving me 20mil and nothing else. I told him to pay me my myshop and he just says "cry about it." Scammers these days.

05-03-2011   #1628 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Woot i trusted a certain ILiGhtSkY cuz i know nightpower.
And i got scammed 230.4M for 8 coon box 3.6ms 8M/1k rate
here the SS but i know all of you gonna be on the side of ILiGhtSkY cuz my SS prove nothing D:

BTW i got scammed on my Lion so D:

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 05-03-2011 at 03:19 AM.

05-03-2011   #1629 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

I m on ur side Miyuki~

05-03-2011   #1630 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
IGN: lXyrho
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

I am with you.

He offeared me cash, 1k / 10m ~
I almost bought... But I saw... "PF" ~ Dang, Imma go away ~
So I did, and didnt buy.

Other day, he said to me his sheep is already known as a scammer in the server, so he just made another chars. I hope someone find its nicks, for nobody else get scammed. He is probably using these "retired" chars for take off max money possible @ scamming.

Sad things...

05-03-2011   #1631 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

8m:1k is too good to be true now when I can sell 16m:1k easily.

05-03-2011   #1632 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
here the SS but i know all of you gonna be on the side of ILiGhtSkY cuz my SS prove nothing D:

lol guys i talk with ILiGhtSkY and apparently he buy this sheep with the real ILiGhtSky's owner , i don't know if it's fake or truth but here the SS choose ur side.

Well no More PF MS for me thx to all scammers D:

05-03-2011   #1633 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

If you do pf do the boxes one by one, not all at once.
Also for future reference, if they dont trust you for GF tell them I said youre trustworthy cause I know you are moemoe D: and never do PF unless theyre a definite trusted seller. Ask friends before you buy.

And Im on your side of course x3 I trust you alot and know you wouldnt lie ever. Hopefully they wont scam anymore people.

Spoiler!

05-03-2011   #1634 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

I knew you are gonna response me like this.

We are on the opposite side on this.

Anyway, peace out

05-03-2011   #1635 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

LOL i know GM don't Do nothing and here the SS enjoy it
Btw if GM don't do nothing about scammers, i understand why ppl scamm and don't care of GM action, Cuz GM do NOTHING to stop Scammers

END of the story and the Drama :3

05-03-2011   #1636 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MyShop points are not supposed to be traded with in-game Galders at the first place.

I dont see why they have to care about this.

So I dont think you should blame GMs.

05-03-2011   #1637 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

They can't punish the scammers, that would be like them saying its ok to trade myshop, we're lucky they just ignore it and let it go on like they do.

If it's really true he sold his account, you should report it for that reason and they can see it's been shared or whatever.

Also good thing it looks like no one did this? lol /forum/trickster-onl...ay-100m-j.html

Last edited by Rydia; 05-03-2011 at 02:05 PM.

05-03-2011   #1638 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki

Well Miyuki, i dont know if this will make you feel better but that Sheep is Kosed in pvp Anyways~ So dont worry he wont enjoy it at all

05-03-2011   #1639 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
They can't punish the scammers, that would be like them saying its ok to trade myshop, we're lucky they just ignore it and let it go on like they do.

If it's really true he sold his account, you should report it for that reason and they can see it's been shared or whatever.

Also good thing it looks like no one did this? lol /forum/trickster-onl...ay-100m-j.html
They had a BB yesterday asking to borrow soki shield... I was going to but I ended up not messaging them, good thing I didn't.

And you should send the screen shot about them selling their account, they could get banned if it's true, or if they were sharing.

05-03-2011   #1640 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
They had a BB yesterday asking to borrow soki shield... I was going to but I ended up not messaging them, good thing I didn't.

And you should send the screen shot about them selling their account, they could get banned if it's true, or if they were sharing.
I just do the 1-1 report when i woke up so now wait and see what happen D:

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 05-03-2011 at 10:59 PM.