ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-03-2011   #1541 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
Woot i trusted a certain ILiGhtSkY cuz i know nightpower.
And i got scammed 230.4M for 8 coon box 3.6ms 8M/1k rate
here the SS but i know all of you gonna be on the side of ILiGhtSkY cuz my SS prove nothing D:

BTW i got scammed on my Lion so D:

Well Miyuki, i dont know if this will make you feel better but that Sheep is Kosed in pvp Anyways~ So dont worry he wont enjoy it at all

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-03-2011   #1542 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
They can't punish the scammers, that would be like them saying its ok to trade myshop, we're lucky they just ignore it and let it go on like they do.

If it's really true he sold his account, you should report it for that reason and they can see it's been shared or whatever.

Also good thing it looks like no one did this? lol /forum/trickster-onl...ay-100m-j.html
They had a BB yesterday asking to borrow soki shield... I was going to but I ended up not messaging them, good thing I didn't.

And you should send the screen shot about them selling their account, they could get banned if it's true, or if they were sharing.

05-03-2011   #1543 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
They had a BB yesterday asking to borrow soki shield... I was going to but I ended up not messaging them, good thing I didn't.

And you should send the screen shot about them selling their account, they could get banned if it's true, or if they were sharing.
I just do the 1-1 report when i woke up so now wait and see what happen D:

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 05-03-2011 at 09:59 PM.

05-04-2011   #1544 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwmakmak
MyShop points are not supposed to be traded with in-game Galders at the first place.

I dont see why they have to care about this.

So I dont think you should blame GMs.
Ok i understand but if it go like this TO gonna be THE SCAMMER PARADISE
(well it's actually the scammer paradise)

And why not scam each other? Cuz u can't get bann for it.

Well that don't mean i gonna scam but why work so hard to make money like 3-4 days or sometimes a month to collect sell stuff to get money to buy MS or unik or pwrfull, a scammer make more money than u or me in like 10 min. That don't pissed u off, think about it.

05-04-2011   #1545 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
IGN: lXyrho
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
Ok i understand but if it go like this TO gonna be THE SCAMMER PARADISE
(well it's actually the scammer paradise)

And why not scam each other? Cuz u can't get bann for it.

Well that don't mean i gonna scam but why work so hard to make money like 3-4 days or sometimes a month to collect sell stuff to get money to buy MS or unik or pwrfull, a scammer make more money than u or me in like 10 min. That don't pissed u off, think about it.

Its hard to agree, but there's no point of banning these people. Would be good, but there isn't. There's not a real reason, for banning, lie isn't good but isn't either a reason for ban.

What you said is the pure truth, scamming is one of the fastest way for getting big profits and the better, with "none" consequence.

For me, each scammer I know or have heard anytime, is a KOS @ PvP.

Other point is, scamming is like the thing that happens in mostly Societies: If you have the biggest part of an Enterprise, all people around you there, are waiting for a oportunity of truth by you, so you give them something, and then, they rip you off, it happens in real life , they don't go to the Jail... Because they didn't went off the laws, you just trusted them and got scammed.

Its completly your falt.
So you can't blame anyone.

Example:

I have an enterprize, and I can't hold it in my "name" because I'm in a divorce (Wierd Example) ~ And I don't want my Wife ripping of everything I have.

So, I pass to your name, and you scam me.
Rip Off everything I worked so hard to make.

What I say:

There's nothing to do... LOL ~ It was my falt, even If I knew you, and we accorded something, there's nothing I can do, Nothing the Police can Do, When you give something to someone in the "legal statement", it means you gave, they don't ask why you did it, or if it had something trated.

Go scam, if you think its a good way.
Probably gonna get KOsed baddly on PvP, and wont get friend as easy as it is at moment.

05-04-2011   #1546 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenomx
Its hard to agree, but there's no point of banning these people. Would be good, but there isn't. There's not a real reason, for banning, lie isn't good but isn't either a reason for ban.

What you said is the pure truth, scamming is one of the fastest way for getting big profits and the better, with "none" consequence.

For me, each scammer I know or have heard anytime, is a KOS @ PvP.

Other point is, scamming is like the thing that happens in mostly Societies: If you have the biggest part of an Enterprise, all people around you there, are waiting for a oportunity of truth by you, so you give them something, and then, they rip you off, it happens in real life , they don't go to the Jail... Because they didn't went off the laws, you just trusted them and got scammed.

Its completly your falt.
So you can't blame anyone.

Example:

I have an enterprize, and I can't hold it in my "name" because I'm in a divorce (Wierd Example) ~ And I don't want my Wife ripping of everything I have.

So, I pass to your name, and you scam me.
Rip Off everything I worked so hard to make.

What I say:

There's nothing to do... LOL ~ It was my falt, even If I knew you, and we accorded something, there's nothing I can do, Nothing the Police can Do, When you give something to someone in the "legal statement", it means you gave, they don't ask why you did it, or if it had something trated.

Go scam, if you think its a good way.
Probably gonna get KOsed baddly on PvP, and wont get friend as easy as it is at moment.
D: well sry guys i was angry when i write this but u completely right, it was cuz of my stupidity i get scammed.

05-04-2011   #1547 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

Sorry to say this, BUT this world is a scammer paradise.

They do when they have a chance. And chances are occurred no matter how good the rules or laws are.

This happened because you were greedy (want MS so bad in the cheap price) and the seller were too (wanted the Galders so bad that they had to scam).

I am greedy too. That's why I sold stuff (like MS) in such a high price because I just simply WANT MORE too.

We are taught to GET MORE.

Blame materialism for that.

Last edited by lnwmakmak; 05-04-2011 at 05:33 PM.

05-04-2011   #1548 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Sorry to say this, BUT this world is a scammer paradise.

They do when they have a chance. And chances are occurred no matter how good the rules or laws are.

This happened because you were greedy (want MS so bad in the cheap price) and the seller were too (wanted the Galders so bad that they had to scam).

I am greedy too. That's why I sold stuff (like MS) in such a high price because I just simply WANT MORE too.

We are taught to GET MORE.

Blame materialism for that.
Sorry, but I do disagree. This is a matter of principle (ethical values) and not just simple greed. Yes materialism is part of society. But if people are honest they will complete their end of the deal. If they believe that stealing others is fine, then they will not. Do you see the difference? The way your statement is written puts all the blame in the victim, and endorses this kind of thing to continue to happen.

Unfortunately scams and such cannot be prevented in TO the way the game is, but the above still stands as most people dispise people who engage in fradulent practices ingame. And you probably know that actively engaging in scamming and frauds with people in real life to satisfy your greed will probably get you in a lot of trouble if you are found out.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 05-04-2011 at 06:40 PM.

05-04-2011   #1549 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

All I can say is:

Life is a gamble.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-04-2011   #1550 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

Nahhh high risk(scam) breeds high returns($$+++).

Many times ethics doesnt matter for scammer when they get what they want even though it's a "wrong" shortcut.

You hate them? Yeah you can KOS them. But in the end they got rich... and not get banned

05-04-2011   #1551 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Nahhh high risk(scam) breeds high returns($$+++).

Many times ethics doesnt matter for scammer when they get what they want even though it's a "wrong" shortcut.

You hate them? Yeah you can KOS them. But in the end they got rich... and not get banned
What I have said above still stands as a scam is wrong as it involves deceiving someone, even though most of them do not get anyway.

Most scammers do not get very rich anyways as people stop trading with them as their reputation grows.

And sorry to know that you support this practice in game and in the world outhere. (EDIT: sorry, I do not mean that. Just the way the paragraphs above are written may lead someone to think that, even if you think otherwise. I agree that unfortunately people with bad intentions will always exist, my point in a nutshell is that that is wrong.)

I will stop here as this is getting out of track of the main purpose of the thread.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 05-04-2011 at 08:33 PM.

05-04-2011   #1552 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I dont think what you were saying is off topic. It's helpful.

I personally dont support scammers. I (and you) just cant help it.

But what I said was the mindset of scammers.

To sum up, we will only see more and more screenshots of scammers and who got scammed as long as we all cant get rid of "greed".

Good guys or bad guys have those in the deepest of our mind.

05-08-2011   #1553 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

MegaManZeroX
PinkChocobo

Trying to scam me, then because I didn't accept PF/half first/collateral to his outdated char of 2008.

I'm a scammer
Watchu know about Phoe?

05-08-2011   #1554 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

If I force someone to take my money, what is that called? Reverse-scamming? It is like the opposite of scamming. Scamming is where you take someone's money or items fraudulently. In my case, I sort of tricked** the person into take my money against his or her own will. >_>;;

Last edited by posu; 05-08-2011 at 10:59 AM.

05-08-2011   #1555 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

What a fail~+_+

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-08-2011   #1556 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Am I going to be added to the list? T_T

05-09-2011   #1557 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Please do add yourself to the list, Usop ;_;

Though I think many people will be glad to get "scam" by you.

05-10-2011   #1558 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun

MegaManZeroX
PinkChocobo

Trying to scam me, then because I didn't accept PF/half first/collateral to his outdated char of 2008.

I'm a scammer

I bought from MegaManZeroX over 70k few days ago...
I think he is just new in this game, and thought you have tried to scam him, lol ~

But for me he did GF >:

A trully soldier that believe in his own power, can improve himself and take all his enemies down.

Job: Champion
Server: Jewelia

05-16-2011   #1559 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

ohay. I think I'm too nice to scammers ;-;

after asking for my tenter set I ignored, lols.

I think it's funny cause I don't even know LSCY, obvious scammer is too obvious.

05-16-2011   #1560 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie

ohay. I think I'm too nice to scammers ;-;

after asking for my tenter set I ignored, lols.

I think it's funny cause I don't even know LSCY, obvious scammer is too obvious.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were on Fantasia. There's someone who runs around here doing the exact same thing - claiming they're someone you should know, then giving a list of high level characters nearly identical to what you encountered and wanting to go on each others accounts. Then when you say no, ask if they can borrow/trade uniques.

To coincidental to be different people?
Yellow beauty burns gold