ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2011   #1441 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

It's better that the new list caretaker be handled by someone who is unanimously voted for the job. Until that time, this is the thread to go to for now.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2011   #1442 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
so are we not allow to make a List of Scammers anymore...??? cuz I was just about to do that...
There is a scam list, it's just buried. There's a notice stickied why it isn't being updated any longer.

01-07-2011   #1443 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Eden Eternal

Alesske has disabled reputation
Class: bunny to_bunny

i just got scammed by BlAcKBerrYChEEsE
here's a screenshot

After accepting the money he just fooled around a bit and then logged off
since he had myshop gear equipped i thought i could trust him but i guess not :S
Guess that's what you get for PF :S

Last edited by Alesske; 01-07-2011 at 04:37 AM.

01-07-2011   #1444 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JustGoogleIt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: SharpsLover Lv. 248
Class: Dark Lord | Gambler
Level: ArchAngelOfSin Lv.172
Guild: RainyDayz

So someone named "marme" has been going around pretending to be someone you know and asking for your account information. For me they pretended to be Decadence in whom they thought I was friends with but I don't really know them nor talk to them I just know their girlfriend. Here's the screenshot of them talking to me. Soon after I posted a bulletin saying "Watch out for Marme" and got a few whispers from some people saying that that had also happened to them but they unfortunately did not screenshot but I screenshotted when they whispered me so here it is...

Marme talking to me

And the people that whispered me that the same happened to them.

(in this first screenshot I found marme in mega bank)

01-08-2011   #1445 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Sooo yea " marme " fooled me either! But good thing I didnt shared my acc. :> Here's the SS:

1st, she PMed me that She's Akiha23/ Crystal Ng

Then, yea I believed her but before that, I questioned her :3

The answer is:

And no, My name is not Clarisa O_o

That's all the SS But after a while, She then again, PMed me,
Her: I'm quitting ;-;
Me: NOO!
Her: But before I quit, I wanna tell ya a favor
Me: ANYTHING! ANY FAVOR!
Her: Can I use your acc. for 20 min. before I quit?
Me: Lolz, You hacker :P

And that's it! and yes I knew she's a hacker when I questioned her.

I r Bulletproof~

01-08-2011   #1446 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MasterAkagi is a jewel in the roughMasterAkagi is a jewel in the roughMasterAkagi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MasterAkagi
Class: Dark Lord
Level: 225
Guild: Descent into Darkness

I can't believe the kind of scheming going on around TO. The same thing happened to me by a character named 0BlackShadow0, who claimed to be xXBugsXx. I feel that maybe this person used to own the account to xXBugsXx but got hacked/scammed of the account and resorted to using this method to regain their footing in the game. Here are the screenshots.

[IMG][/IMG]

01-08-2011   #1447 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustGoogleIt
So someone named "marme" has been going around pretending to be someone you know and asking for your account information. For me they pretended to be Decadence in whom they thought I was friends with but I don't really know them nor talk to them I just know their girlfriend. Here's the screenshot of them talking to me. Soon after I posted a bulletin saying "Watch out for Marme" and got a few whispers from some people saying that that had also happened to them but they unfortunately did not screenshot but I screenshotted when they whispered me so here it is....

k. This is why it's not me;
The name "Decadence" was taken already, which is not surprising. My name, Decadance, is mispelled on purpose in effort to get around the taken name. Also, I'm fairly sure, that if I were to be banned, I wouldn't be whispering randoms begging for stuff. It would be friends that knew first, and I would never ever ask for charity out of pity, as it just marks the lowest point of your unfortunate event. I have dignity, this person does not.

Now, if this person is windiavolo1, he is in no way a threat, since everyone knows how stupid he is, but instead, merely a pest. He will mess you around as much as you let him, and as soon as you grasp control of the conversation, he will swear and cuss at you in every and any language he knows, whether it's in all chat or not.
I fail to understand how his account is not banned already, there have been mutiple reports of his recorded conversations of offensive language other than English in all chat.

Think about my points, I'm certain you will agree, that this muppet doesn't deserve the respect or time he demands.

Thank you for the sense of faith in my character, whether it was given or not.

Also, although I have no proof, I will throw in a name of caution, to those who go on to "purchase" myshop off a fox named "FoxyLadee". That's all I will say, as I have no right to proceed any further.

01-08-2011   #1448 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaPangyaDivina Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Crystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Akiha23/Reika23
Class: Sheepeh =3 to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/Space Cowboys/EcKs T.C.

how dare marme pretend to be me o_o
and that fox even knows my irl name and mai friends @_@
she got guts to stalk and trick ppl eh?

well i haven't been banned yet
and i don't ask for accounts and do stupid begs like that o_o
pretending to be someone and make an excuse for hacking >_<

thank you lin and to other ppl who believe i'm not nab marme
i hope nobody will fall for marme's trick ^^

01-08-2011   #1449 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

Well I noticed that, marme is not u cuz, You're all LOL XDD And she's like, Idk..

I r Bulletproof~

01-08-2011   #1450 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal
how dare marme pretend to be me o_o
and that fox even knows my irl name and mai friends @_@
she got guts to stalk and trick ppl eh?

well i haven't been banned yet
and i don't ask for accounts and do stupid begs like that o_o
pretending to be someone and make an excuse for hacking >_<

thank you lin and to other ppl who believe i'm not nab marme
i hope nobody will fall for marme's trick ^^
marme's in a guild with a good number of pinoys (1army), so there's got to be a connection.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

01-08-2011   #1451 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegan
marme's in a guild with a good number of pinoys (1army), so there's got to be a connection.
Please don't start grouping the guild in to this. I happen to be friends with the Guild Leader and he's really kind and trustworthy.

I told the Guild Leader about the situation and he immediately removed marme from the guild ;o;

Last edited by Melody; 01-08-2011 at 04:10 PM.

01-08-2011   #1452 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

So this is the new style of this hacker/scammer! Instead of myshop scamming, They're doing this :<

I r Bulletproof~

01-09-2011   #1453 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLunia

Caramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Kataryne.
Class: Bunny. to_schoolgirl
Level: 14x/13x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
So this is the new style of this hacker/scammer! Instead of myshop scamming, They're doing this :<
Honestly, I prefer for them to do this

Cause with myshop there's a higher chance of the scam actually working, but this will probably never work! x]

Thank you Timer for the siggy!
Duelist ~ 14x/13x

01-09-2011   #1454 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
It's better that the new list caretaker be handled by someone who is unanimously voted for the job. Until that time, this is the thread to go to for now.
I thought Kale volunteered for it? And pretty much everyone likes Kale. What are we waiting for?

01-10-2011   #1455 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Konoshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Wynnda/Konoshi
Class: Sheepeh/Raccoon
Level: 188/97
Guild: Dawn

ImaPunchu is asking seemingly low level players to trade accounts, but unfortunately picked the wrong person to ask today

Had asked me to trade accounts the second I logged in to my newbie fox, saying she was bored of his/her character and wanted to try out a fox. Claimed to have a 7x buffalo. I only thought to SS the actual question though :X

Just a heads-up and warning I'm sure most of us here wouldnt fall for an account trade but who knows what else this person could try in the future.

01-17-2011   #1456 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
DragonFableGrand ChaseLuna OnlineTrickster Online

LufyOHare is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Luffy0Hare
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 400
Guild: AnimeAngel

Wow, I just get people wanting to "barrow" my Blood Sword or buy it for points.

01-17-2011   #1457 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

jaofigueiredo is a jewel in the roughjaofigueiredo is a jewel in the roughjaofigueiredo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Ziindane // Jabiraka
Class: Gambler // Champion to_champion
Level: 310 // 275
Guild: Pôneis Malditos
Default just warning people, never plvl this person :~

This person wanted me to plvl her for 1k myshop for each lvl, I plvl her 12 lvls. She offered me extra 5k myshop to take her TM to a lvl I dont remember, I did it. So she owe me 17k... here are tons of screen shots of her giving lame excuses and eventually deleting me today. =(

Notice that i waited over 10 days... and she still didnt have my pts and deleted me today

01-17-2011   #1458 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

jaofigueiredo is a jewel in the roughjaofigueiredo is a jewel in the roughjaofigueiredo is a jewel in the rough
Default ...

theres a limit of 25 images per post... so here is the last one =p

01-17-2011   #1459 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

You might notice that the clock is not in the order in all pictures, thats because sometimes my Print Screen button doesnt work, so I just took SS of her messages later.

01-17-2011   #1460 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaofigueiredo
theres a limit of 25 images per post... so here is the last one =p

Ah, and to think I have this person added somewhere on my friend's list (tragic sight indeed). How high did you level her, if I may ask?