I'm not entirely sure how to set this up but here it goes,
I ran into a dirty scheme today. The person(KataraxAqua) went
S/T>Blood Sword, Whisper
(sorry I didn't screenie this part)
So I whispered how much? She replied 150m+Marital Tiara fuse ^^. I asked her if I could buy it with just money or trade other fuses and she said no, the tiara must be included
I told her alright I'll look for one. I found a tiara, but was wondering why she only wanted the tiara...so I asked her if I could give her 150m+the 95m for the tiara. She asked me for the persons name, and went "ty for pointing it out". I saw the tiara get TAKEN out of the shop, not bought. So I asked her if she could sell me the blood sword now that she has the tiara and she said no, I just wanted the tiara. I knew something was up, later on I saw the EXACT SAME tiara on sale for 80m. I then looked on the party bb again and she was trying to sell the blood sword again....I started calling her a scammer and she said obviously said no. So I asked for proof. I asked her to wear the crown and she said okay, go to paradise shop. She told me to go to paradise shop so she could buy the crown while I wasn't around and return it when before I could see it. I told her no, I see you, just wear it. At the same time, I'm in the shop with the marital crown fuse....and what do you know, the crown was bought. I confront her about it and she admits she is in fact scamming. Such a sleezy scam. Here are a few screenshots of it, I don't have much of the beginning cause I wasn't sure if she was actually scamming...but I do have her admitting it. Becareful of these...theyre different from your ordinary scams and you could fall victim to them easily.
Idk if this type of scam has already been posted but eh
Heres a short form of what happened
1. She said she'd only sell if it included Marital Tiara....and the price for the blood sword was very cheap
2. She vends the Marital Tiara on another char overpriced, but the added prices of the tiara and the money still are cheap for the blood sword
3. I caught her in the act, telling her it's there, she buys it from herself and says she bought it for cheap. She also says she can't sell me the blood sword now.
4. She trades herself the tiara back when I leave, revended it
5. Puts up the party bb, trying to sell the blood sword again
5. I tell her to wear it, she tries to get me away from the shop
6. She rebuys it
7. Scammer revealed
Here are the screenshots I have, again it's not all, but it should be pretty convincing considering she admitted the scam
I've seen someone do the exact same thing with the blood sword, but instead was trying to get a sakura hairpin or w/e+100m. I'm pretty sure it was the same person. She probably has a lot of ign's but the 2 I know are YuMixPoWeR (the person selling the crown) and KataraxAqua(the person selling the blood sword). She was doing the same thing on a fox, but I forget the name.
Image-fixed. Use the image code next time :>.