ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2010   #1421 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Apparently HirooNakamura is back in game, with a new IGN - PhoenixFeather, obviously I don't have any proof because quite a few friends and others in game told me, but just putting it out thar >:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2010   #1422 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I know right?

Found another one btw =P This guy just use Silver's old IGN.
This guy is really stupid too..

I lol'd. I should of ss the whole conversation with that dude.
LMAO
That name is past

12-18-2010   #1423 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't it xXSilver2008Xx >:? But ohwell, it traded me and asked for Pink A to get in PvP lol..

12-20-2010   #1424 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Putting this up here since I know they're Tinierme, and it's been more than enough time. I'd had a bulletin up that I was trading 5k worth of myshop/buying a Tombeth shield and they responded with InMemoryOfMelica, a 1st job (or just the look) buffalo:

He did indeed show the shield to prove he had it, but there was no actual trade, this one was cancelled so I could send half the promised repair powders first.

Roughly four minutes later, showing he had received them.

He then came out of myshop and teleported to Aquarius, but before I could question it he logged off. I haven't seen him on this character since, or I would have said something, and he must not have logged into it since I've not yet been removed. I didn't remove him because I wanted to be able to track him. I never got the shield, or any sort of payment and mentioned it immediately afterward in guild chat. I didn't screenshot that, but I do have one just for the sake of showing I hadn't spent/gained any significant amount of money within a day of this. (ilu Minty, don't shoot me.)

If Tinierme would like to complete the trade as promised, I'm still willing to uphold my end of the deal and will retract everything said here. Note that this won't alleviate any concern from others of any transactions with you, as it's been over a week now.

It's interesting to note that it's over repair powders again. I'm of a mind that this is a mule that they use to get them, since they can simply trade broken in-game equips (such as Uniques) to be repaired as needed and this is likely why I've not seen them online.

12-20-2010   #1425 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i think i have heard or read b4 he is a scammer :<

12-25-2010   #1426 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

I have no idea who this guy is but before anything to spill on me ... NO...I AM NOT LOABUFFALO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

12-25-2010   #1427 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

he havnt delete it yet o.o
hes my bros buff "bro" MrNulito

12-26-2010   #1428 (permalink)

Just got a PM from someone about a serious issue

Quote:
Mmm... just a heads up, if you weren't aware of this already, but this guy/girl, windiavolo1, said that he was you when I was trying to buy some MS~ Said that your main was frozen, then said bye when i asked him to private msg me here, to prove that he really was you >.>

No looking for any drama, but just thought that you should know, if you don't know already
Obviously please don't believe what anyone says x_x if they're me or not, if you have any suspicions about what characters I own (because someone in-game has said they are me) please PM me through here and send a screenshot... thanks

12-26-2010   #1429 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I've been hearing about this windiavolo1 person....is their any other proof proving he's a scammer other than trying to pose as you? o-o

12-26-2010   #1430 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
MapleStoryAuditionTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Shiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Shiralai
Class: sheepie
Level: 23x

My crappy connection disconnected me while I was pondering about- "wtf was that o_o" , before I had a chance to take a screeny =.=
Sorry T^T

12-27-2010   #1431 (permalink)

No proof he's a scammer... but isn't that enough? x_x Shiralai said he logged as soon as he asked him to log on my account to prove he's me, but I guess it's not full proof

12-27-2010   #1432 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I know but just any proof of him scamming myshop/eqs from people? just curious. o3o I seen him selling myshop gift first so I don't know why people are posting BBs about it, unless it's cause of him saying he's you. D:

12-27-2010   #1433 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Well, during the last few days he had a bb with a random name like this : xxxxxxxx = Windiavolo1. And obviously, he has NOTHING better to do than set a bulletin msg with a new item to '' sell '' everyday lol.

12-27-2010   #1434 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

watchout LoveKens back ^^,,

12-30-2010   #1435 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
FlyFFGunboundMapleStoryPangya

KittenGoddess is on a distinguished road
IGN: KittenGoddes
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Level: 71
Guild: going solo for now :D

maybe his account was use by another person or something?

u can't destroy ur own rep to ther people unless... >_> u want it urself.

"behind my smile is a hurting heart. behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.
look closely at me and you will see, the girl i am...isn't me..."

Jewelia
OneCell/Entertainer/16x
kAyLee_skye/ThiefMaster/14x
PrincessDream/Bard/6x

01-03-2011   #1436 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FFMagic will become famous soon enough

I'm new here and i have been scammed ingame and if i have posted in the wrong thread, i'm so sorry

well its my first selling myshop so i decide to gift first since she was high level sheep
After i gift her the flames she logged off and she never came back

Scammer's name xXLordSheepXx

01-04-2011   #1437 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Tanto is on a distinguished road
IGN: HailQuake/Oxymor0n/xTanto
Class: Gladiator/Inventor/Duke/Gambler to_buffalo
Level: 23x/14x/22x
Guild: Shenanigans!/Worlds End

I'm not entirely sure how to set this up but here it goes,
I ran into a dirty scheme today. The person(KataraxAqua) went

S/T>Blood Sword, Whisper
(sorry I didn't screenie this part)
So I whispered how much? She replied 150m+Marital Tiara fuse ^^. I asked her if I could buy it with just money or trade other fuses and she said no, the tiara must be included
I told her alright I'll look for one. I found a tiara, but was wondering why she only wanted the tiara...so I asked her if I could give her 150m+the 95m for the tiara. She asked me for the persons name, and went "ty for pointing it out". I saw the tiara get TAKEN out of the shop, not bought. So I asked her if she could sell me the blood sword now that she has the tiara and she said no, I just wanted the tiara. I knew something was up, later on I saw the EXACT SAME tiara on sale for 80m. I then looked on the party bb again and she was trying to sell the blood sword again....I started calling her a scammer and she said obviously said no. So I asked for proof. I asked her to wear the crown and she said okay, go to paradise shop. She told me to go to paradise shop so she could buy the crown while I wasn't around and return it when before I could see it. I told her no, I see you, just wear it. At the same time, I'm in the shop with the marital crown fuse....and what do you know, the crown was bought. I confront her about it and she admits she is in fact scamming. Such a sleezy scam. Here are a few screenshots of it, I don't have much of the beginning cause I wasn't sure if she was actually scamming...but I do have her admitting it. Becareful of these...theyre different from your ordinary scams and you could fall victim to them easily.
Idk if this type of scam has already been posted but eh
Heres a short form of what happened

1. She said she'd only sell if it included Marital Tiara....and the price for the blood sword was very cheap
2. She vends the Marital Tiara on another char overpriced, but the added prices of the tiara and the money still are cheap for the blood sword
3. I caught her in the act, telling her it's there, she buys it from herself and says she bought it for cheap. She also says she can't sell me the blood sword now.
4. She trades herself the tiara back when I leave, revended it
5. Puts up the party bb, trying to sell the blood sword again
5. I tell her to wear it, she tries to get me away from the shop
6. She rebuys it
7. Scammer revealed

Here are the screenshots I have, again it's not all, but it should be pretty convincing considering she admitted the scam

I've seen someone do the exact same thing with the blood sword, but instead was trying to get a sakura hairpin or w/e+100m. I'm pretty sure it was the same person. She probably has a lot of ign's but the 2 I know are YuMixPoWeR (the person selling the crown) and KataraxAqua(the person selling the blood sword). She was doing the same thing on a fox, but I forget the name.

Image-fixed. Use the image code next time :>.
-MintyVampire

Last edited by MintyVampire; 01-04-2011 at 08:47 PM.

01-04-2011   #1438 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

^ You have to use the IMG code.

01-04-2011   #1439 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Tanto is on a distinguished road
IGN: HailQuake/Oxymor0n/xTanto
Class: Gladiator/Inventor/Duke/Gambler to_buffalo
Level: 23x/14x/22x
Guild: Shenanigans!/Worlds End

My bad, I thought I did >_<

01-05-2011   #1440 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

so are we not allow to make a List of Scammers anymore...??? cuz I was just about to do that...