ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-30-2010   #1341 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Okay I just got scammed by PhantomOmega =S

Only 9m, but still.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2010   #1342 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Poor Minty =[

I r Bulletproof~

11-01-2010   #1343 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
DragonFableAdventure Quest WorldsGuild WarsGunZ

LuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LuckyM
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 22X
Guild: Dawn

today o-o like about a hour ago i got scammed by foxyladee 24.5m. i messed up with the SS but i payed 21m 1st and then 3.5m cause she raised the rate, and yet i got a SS of paying it + a SS where she log off without my having any gift.

well at the SS u can see the time, so this is the SS where i went to sleep ytd night (accidently SS) happens all the time when earrase button close to SS button.
look at my amount of money:

and here 9/10 hours later when i wake up, 1st thing i do is tried to buy myshop. u can see 2 trades 1st was 20m (i accidently errased it with double client SS) and 2nd is 3.5m but u can read chat it says all:

and then she says she gifted, i didnt get the dam thing(was on 2nd account):

and final is when she ask my email to "send the proof" that she sent, and log off right away:

as u can see from ytd. till after pay, total lose amount of money is 24.5m which is 3.5k in rate of 1k/7m

i hope that enough for a proof

11-01-2010   #1344 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

Okay guys~ if you haven't figure this already...Since Myshop are like in demand right now, to minimize the chance of you getting scam:
1. Don't buy myshop (D=)
2. Buy from people you know.
3. Buy from well known seller/people
4. ALWAYS GF.

Oh...And I kinda figure since there are people offering 10m+/k...Those who just whisper you and say 7m/k or 6m/k are most likely scammer. I mean, why would a normal person sell for 7m/k to a random when they can sell it for 10m/k?

11-01-2010   #1345 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
DragonFableAdventure Quest WorldsGuild WarsGunZ

LuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LuckyM
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 22X
Guild: Dawn

i acctualy never gf o-o and i know, but she seemed to not hear that ppl sell high price cause there was no single BB by that time, and i bought PF only because she was member of my friends guild and he dont accept scammers aswell. + i saw her sometimes around so name was familiar for some reason, and sadly after paying and getting scammed i found out that she joined the guild like 15 mins ago >_>.... so yea OO bad way to start ur day

11-01-2010   #1346 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyM
today o-o like about a hour ago i got scammed by foxyladee 24.5m. i messed up with the SS but i payed 21m 1st and then 3.5m cause she raised the rate, and yet i got a SS of paying it + a SS where she log off without my having any gift.

well at the SS u can see the time, so this is the SS where i went to sleep ytd night (accidently SS) happens all the time when earrase button close to SS button.
look at my amount of money:

and here 9/10 hours later when i wake up, 1st thing i do is tried to buy myshop. u can see 2 trades 1st was 20m (i accidently errased it with double client SS) and 2nd is 3.5m but u can read chat it says all:

and then she says she gifted, i didnt get the dam thing(was on 2nd account):

and final is when she ask my email to "send the proof" that she sent, and log off right away:

as u can see from ytd. till after pay, total lose amount of money is 24.5m which is 3.5k in rate of 1k/7m

i hope that enough for a proof
Off-topic: How did you make myshop a mini screen? Or did you photoshop that pic. Orrrrrrr did they make that a recent update? @_@ Lol

On-topic: All this scamming @@, I wonder if scammers are trying to jump on it since we dont got a list anymore.

ily snowii for sig

11-01-2010   #1347 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TendoLinky
Off-topic: How did you make myshop a mini screen?
It's not a mini screen, the person is just using a custom resolution. The MyShop page doesn't actually stretch, it's just centered for a 1024x768 resolution (so it's like a popup).

11-01-2010   #1348 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Okay I just got scammed by PhantomOmega =S

Only 9m, but still.
DD= i thought avi was recharging for you already Q.Q

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

11-01-2010   #1349 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalGuild Wars 2Diablo III

AuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AuraHimme
IGN: --------
Class: Guardian/Elementalist
Level: - Beta test -
Guild: -------

lols, I think Tixter was a good person e_e

11-02-2010   #1350 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy
Tixter.. from Mirage Coordinator.

*ImagesI

Sadly, this person has gifted me before, even a bigger amount. (3.6k) for the two items shown on the right.

However, someone else gifted me a Halloween Box 240 as a pity gift for being scammed.

Thanks again (you know who you are!)

Edit: Post 1337 :>
Okay. Bringing that Tixter topic again. When I logged on, she withdrawn from the guild... So yea. I guess she knew about us and the proof by now...

Jeez what a sad story for this Sheep...

11-04-2010   #1351 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
FlyFFGunboundMapleStoryPangya

KittenGoddess is on a distinguished road
IGN: KittenGoddes
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Level: 71
Guild: going solo for now :D

Ms. MintyVampire was right.. always gift first xD

speaking of MyShop... how much is the conversion every 1k pts? im planning to buy... >_>

11-04-2010   #1352 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

^ Was an average of 6-7mil/k but I've seen people selling at 10mil/k recently... even 12mil/k o_O

11-04-2010   #1353 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

That was cause of the Corvid/Noxx/Nyxx boxes were out and in high demand. It should be around 6-7m like Vixen said.

11-04-2010   #1354 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
FlyFFGunboundMapleStoryPangya

KittenGoddess is on a distinguished road
IGN: KittenGoddes
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Level: 71
Guild: going solo for now :D

^^
omg. Okay thanks for the info... i want points for the starboxes... >_> lvl70 up

"behind my smile is a hurting heart. behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.
look closely at me and you will see, the girl i am...isn't me..."

Jewelia
OneCell/Entertainer/16x
kAyLee_skye/ThiefMaster/14x
PrincessDream/Bard/6x

11-06-2010   #1355 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Wystner is a glorious beacon of lightWystner is a glorious beacon of lightWystner is a glorious beacon of lightWystner is a glorious beacon of lightWystner is a glorious beacon of lightWystner is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe a bit pointless since it's just a vending alt, but this person is trying passing off lv 10 gift boxes as booster. And the number of them is slowly going down.

11-06-2010   #1356 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wystner

Maybe a bit pointless since it's just a vending alt, but this person is trying passing off lv 10 gift boxes as booster. And the number of them is slowly going down.
Oh yes i seen that one and like 2 days ago i got tricked i bought 4 boxes= 20m ._. i bet it was the same person

11-06-2010   #1357 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Lol. That guy is smart...

REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE ITEM PROPERLY BEFORE YOU BUY THEM >__>

Apparently he started with 20 boxes...

11-06-2010   #1358 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

oh gawd..=/ saw that shop monthz ago..or was it a year ago already..didnt expect him to really sell out as well...itz like those SC16 and SC6....
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

11-06-2010   #1359 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

that's why there is a confirmation window in trade and shops
._.

11-06-2010   #1360 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

We need to pay more attention on the items we're buying now! People are starting to trick us D;

I r Bulletproof~