ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2010   #1301 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JustGoogleIt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: SharpsLover Lv. 248
Class: Dark Lord | Gambler
Level: ArchAngelOfSin Lv.172
Guild: RainyDayz

In my opinion, Tinierme picture was editted because a lot of it is cut off and also the screenshot info was pasted over the item inventory; when in reality you go into myshop and see everything like all the purple in AlmightK's screenshot. Plus Tinierme's screenshot was taken what 2 hours later?? Which would give him plenty of time to photoshop that!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2010   #1302 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster Online

DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!

There isn't anything cutoff
lol
What did you want to see about the screenshot?
Do you want me to give you another screenshot?
This happened before with Daiiguren
That happens with the site has latency

Well lets discuss the trade.
I'll pay if you gift me my refine powders

Last edited by DarkChocolate; 11-25-2010 at 08:40 PM.

11-25-2010   #1303 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AlmightyK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinierme
There isn't anything cutoff
lol
What did you want to see about the screenshot?
Do you want me to give you another screenshot?
This happened before with Daiiguren
That happens with the site has latency

Well lets discuss the trade.
I'll pay if you gift me my refine powders
Um yea, how about you pay for the first ones i gifted you then will talk >.>

11-25-2010   #1304 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

If you noticed right away that you didnt receive the gifted items then you would of screen shotted it right away..not 2 hrs later

11-25-2010   #1305 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster Online

DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!DarkChocolate is your worst nightmare!

BTW WE WERE TRADING AT 18:00
SO HE WAS 2 HOURS LATE
I WAS 4 HOURS LATE
OWNED.

Keep in mind i thought he never gifted me and he being the "scammer" would not cause me trouble so i did save a screen shot at that time.

I deleted him after not receiving anything as i want nothing to do with scammers.

About photoshop would it take two hours to photoshop something?
He was two hours late keep that in mind.

If you do not know the whole situation please do keep out of this.
This awareness of potiential scammers not cause drama.

11-25-2010   #1306 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

First off if AlmightyK scammed you, then you wouldn't be tryin to business with him again, ALSO if you indeed did not receive the repair powders then you would of screen shotted it right away not in2 hours when you can photoshop it in that time..

Then 4 hours is plenty time for you to edit ^_^

Either way I'm not convinced and I said it was just my opinion~

Last edited by Role; 11-25-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Edit please~

11-25-2010   #1307 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster Online

Just letting you know like i said he is a potential scammer. I know there are more scammers than real sellers or buyers so like most experienced buyers/seller i sort of do not care anymore.

He did not provide screenshot, therefore no evidence is provided. Moreover, the witness could be mules or someone he knows.

Regarding the lack of proof, what other proof could i have provided? What proof does that other person have?

If you still i think i photoshopped it i can provide you another screenshot at any time.

And i simply used paint, the free one to black out the people who i have sold ms in the past as privacy. This does not concern them and takes not skill to do such.

How do you know I photoshoped? You Have proof? NO YOUR GUESSING

How do you know he didn't photoshop? How do you know hes legit?
As you know, his screenshot was 2 hours late.....

You defend me too
He took 2 hours to post it
As you said before, 2 hours is plenty of time to photoshop.
You are being biased.

Last edited by Role; 11-25-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Edit please~

11-25-2010   #1308 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I said my opinion smarty :P
Then let me see the screen shot of BEFORE 22:00 where you did not receive the items

11-25-2010   #1309 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Sharpkitty is a jewel in the roughSharpkitty is a jewel in the roughSharpkitty is a jewel in the roughSharpkitty is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Remedyfox, Liteseraphim
Class: Gun fox, pure sheep, purekitty
Level: 259, 150 (sharpkitty 240)
Guild: EternalEmbrace

Everyone drop it. k both may be potential scammers with no proof until further conviction upon a later date of new scamming if it does indeed happen but otherwise, let's all play fair and square and hopefully you both cool down and if tinierme really didn't receive anything then nobody lost anything because it was gf. So...it's over try to cool off and don't deal in myshop unless you can guarantee a safe trade.

11-25-2010   #1310 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

His screen shot looks more legit than yours since yours LOOKS cut off

And seriously if you think he's a scammer why try to do business again? ...because if you were the scammer you get free stuff because he fell for it again. If I got scammed or believed I did I wouldn't try again with that person.. common sense come on. Alright I'm done with this GL guys~

Last edited by Role; 11-25-2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Edit please~

11-25-2010   #1311 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster Online

lol, justgoogleit.
Don't you read what I said before?

The main question here to be thought is if he indeed as he states is the victim then why would he take a screenshot two hours later?
If it were you, would you not automatically take a screenshot?

It makes sense for my four hour gap as i almost got scammed and no i did not get scammed. I wanted to let it slide since there are many players i have encountered like this. Nothing new. They pretend to gift you and frame you so you cough up the galaders for your reputation. I only took action due to the fact of annoying whispers and it being spread all over megalopolis and a guild mate even accused me of scamming.

Why would you say it looks cut off?
I took the screenshot with the print screen button, and found it in my Ntreev USA folder. Then opened it in paint and removed the gifted people's names.

If i were a scammer, would i try this hard to defend myself?

I am tired of this. This is chidish and uncouth.
It is foolishness that necessitated this mess.
I will move on in life and forgive the other person.
I did not get scammed it was close, as i would usually send over the galaders due to the lag i experience. Usually i have relog or wait a while. My router is in between floors thus the slow connection.

Both parties do not have sufficent proof thus nothing more can be done.

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 11-25-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: use the edit button please /o/

11-25-2010   #1312 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

How about you guys stop double shitposting?

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

11-26-2010   #1313 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zeul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zeul
IGN: Reiyar
Class: Archeologist to_fox
Level: 47

I got teh scamz.

Scammed by Sorayah out of 20,400 MyShop. We'd actually just done a deal for 5,900 so I don't get it. I agreed on 170,000,000 G for the price. (Mature Compound Set and Mini Helicopter)

Fortunately for me, I know how to take screenshots.

This starts out innocently enough right?

Shortly after this, the person has logged off. The critical part is the friend deletion, which means that I am essentially blind. The best I could do was fire off whispers to make sure the buyer was online...and after this, they weren't.

And I did gift the items; look at the transaction track. User went into MyShop, stalled for a while, and then somehow logged out from there. Possibly logging out of the computer or shutting down?

Anyway, even right now this person is still not online and I have not received the due payment. But they have to come out of the Mega guild office sometime, so that is where I'll be waiting.

Maybe I should withdraw some Bonus Eggs sometime.

11-26-2010   #1314 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

Kinda off topic but it is possible to log off directly from myshop. :x

11-26-2010   #1315 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Alt+f4 shuts down your trickster client. do it while in MS = log out in ms window.
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

11-26-2010   #1316 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

^ Or you can just press ESC while being in MS and go to start menu from there? :x

Anyways I doubt, when speaking of Sorayah, you'd be getting your galders. >.>

11-26-2010   #1317 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeul
I got teh scamz.

Scammed by Sorayah out of 20,400 MyShop.
That person is right on the scammer list. .___.;

11-26-2010   #1318 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zeul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zeul
IGN: Reiyar
Class: Archeologist to_fox
Level: 47

Wow, I fail at reading. Eh.

Since I saved $20 at GameStop today, might as well go get another UGC. And not waste it.

11-26-2010   #1319 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I knew Daiiguren is innocent D: I plvled him for like 5 lvls... He paid me after! I dont know what happened then o.o;

I r Bulletproof~

11-28-2010   #1320 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalGuild Wars 2Diablo III

AuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the roughAuraHimme is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AuraHimme
IGN: --------
Class: Guardian/Elementalist
Level: - Beta test -
Guild: -------
Default ViSuALEcKsTeCy = Scammer

ViSuALEcKsTeCy = Scammer ..

I only found out later that was not the real Ecks GuysW3arPink by my friend, he told me he has a difference of an "E" and an "A"

ViSuALEcKsT "and" Cy; ViSuALEcKsT is correct "to" Cy.
I forgot to post the photo when he was offline.

An album with 4 photos.
ImageShack Album - 4 images

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place, is that I have not found the right place ee
tried to post on.:: The Compilation of Scam Screenshots::. more the topic was already closed