ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1281 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Err... Val, re-read Noe's post. He said we're an "intelligent" lot, not "unintelligent".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2010   #1282 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Err... Val, re-read Noe's post. He said we're an "intelligent" lot, not "unintelligent".
Ameh, Val did not say we were unintelligent.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

09-20-2010   #1283 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
When you read these posts what do you think for yourself? "Oh.. uhh.. yea.. I'm so not getting involved in this loool"? Not trying to offend you though, just putting it as how you make it sound like.

As a moderator that actually has the right and 'power' to edit these threads you shouldn't just leave this the way it is and just tell us all to "figure something out."
Go by proof. Strictly proof and assume everything that isn't backed up a lie. :) That's what the mods I know do and same concept that goes on in the scammer list until now apparently.

09-20-2010   #1284 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Can't just everyone chill?
Why can't we just stay on topic, after all, this is a SCAMMER DISCUSSION THREAD, not a HATE UNLEASHING THREAD.

I don't see the point of posting crap to assault the opposing party. If you "guys" wanna to do shit like that, do it through PM.

P.S: I'm not angry

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-20-2010   #1285 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces
Can't just everyone chill?
Why can't we just stay on topic, after all, this is a SCAMMER DISCUSSION THREAD, not a HATE UNLEASHING THREAD.

I don't see the point of posting crap to assault the opposing party. If you "guys" wanna to do shit like that, do it through PM.

P.S: I'm not angry
No need to come up with that kind of language.

On-topic: We should wait for Mirae's post on this matter :x.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

09-20-2010   #1286 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:

As a moderator that actually has the right and 'power' to edit these threads you shouldn't just leave this the way it is and just tell us all to "figure something out." How can we figure something out by ourselves when -we- aren't allowed to add names to the list by ourselves? Isn't it Mirae's word over ours in the end? Isn't he the one deciding if the names get added or not? So it is not us deciding, it is you guys reading the posts/proofs and deciding for us.
Mirae volunteers along with myself to add names to that list from posted proof, generally from trade transaction and gift history which has become the general rules of proof for scammers to be listed on the thread. If someone disagrees to whoever has been listed on the Scammer list, it can be discussed through the Scammer Discussion Thread to be removed or not- depending on the situation being discussed, which is the whole purpose to the thread in the first place. It's in the Compliation of Scammer Screenshot rules if you wish to read it. As stated by Paul, we are not the judges of the scammers- We simply volunteer to post the accused through proof into the thread.

This discussion for your accusation has obviously no conclusion YET, based on the amount of accusations and defense from the community. We will not post any names on the list until the community decides what should be done.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 10:20 PM.

09-20-2010   #1287 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCanPostHere
No need to come up with that kind of language.

On-topic: We should wait for Mirae's post on this matter :x.
It's them who can solve this problem, not Mirae.

09-20-2010   #1288 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Blindly rushing to someone's defense without a decent rebuttal, but besides results to name-calling/flaming.. This seems to be routine for a certain group of people.

Hmm, this is pretty one sided because Val has all the proofs and Jeff has nothing. I mean, you even have some of them literally admitting it was not their equips that was vended and resorting to comments like:
"You shouldn't have trusted. Your fault."
"This person vended/had your equips."
"This guy just needed the money, so when he was done he sold it."

Obviously some sorta scam has taken place, as this is common within the mentality of all scammers (the name-calling and "sharing accounts" type of thing. It's always someone sharing accounts so you can't pin a name to just one of them, but none of them are supposedly responsible.)

Just my opinion.

09-20-2010   #1289 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I'm gonna stop posting here anymore. I dont care if this post gets deleted. I'm tired. And I'm done. Have a great time lying to yourselves. I made my point and its all written on these couple pages. Now dont bother me anymore. I've got better things to do. I've wasted enough time on you people already. And you know what? It wasn't worth it. Cause in the end all you people did was repeating yourselves. And you still will continue doing that as long as I keep posting. So I will be the mature one and leave now.

Not even gonna bother replying to it.

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 10:44 PM.

09-20-2010   #1290 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCanPostHere
Ameh, Val did not say we were unintelligent.
Neither did Noe. But that's precisely what she thought had been said.

What Rai said - not all scammers make it onto that list anyway because everyone is "innocent until proven guilty".

09-20-2010   #1291 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

Quote:
I'm gonna stop posting here anymore. I dont care if this post gets deleted. I'm tired. And I'm done. Have a great time lying to yourselves. I made my point and its all written on these couple pages. Now dont bother me anymore. I've got better things to do. I've wasted enough time on you people already. And you know what? It wasn't worth it. Cause in the end all you people did was repeating yourselves. And you still will continue doing that as long as I keep posting. So I will be the mature one and leave now.

Correction :3
JEFF left first :3 <3

09-20-2010   #1292 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

If it's such a problem I can request that the mods stop updating this and leave it to the community to manage.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-20-2010   #1293 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

@ Paul -
No don't do that =s this thread needs the mods.
That'll just bring out more drama. IMHO.

09-20-2010   #1294 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
If it's such a problem I can request that the mods stop updating this and leave it to the community to manage.
Better close it instead. Letting the community handle it would bring more problems.

09-20-2010   #1295 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I don't think it should be closed. This is just a situation that nobody will decide upon.

09-20-2010   #1296 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:

Not even gonna bother replying to it.
I lol'd at this

And yes, you made the right decision.

09-20-2010   #1297 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

I like being an ass. that's all to it ;3.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

09-21-2010   #1298 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

@Noe - I think they wanted Shanni/Mirae to look at the evidence and see if there's enough proof (that's what they do, they look at the screenshots and say if there's not enough feedback/it's enough to make them go on the list)

EDIT : I see that it's down to us x_x but you said we should come to a conclusion and the discussion seems finished. All the proof has been posted and the scammer hasn't even come to defend himself, just his friends. There's nothing more we can do than have other people say if he's guilty or not?

Last edited by Vixen; 09-21-2010 at 07:36 AM.

09-21-2010   #1299 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

I have to agree with prophet's post this time, There's enough proof that he DID scam Valese, Where he actually says himself "Scammers for life", yes? and to the fact that i've seen Valese's gls and gs before, and it is the same as the one being sold by Terror.

(Also to the fact that i do understand backing up guildmates, i'd do it myself if i knew my guildmate was telling the truth, but wow i never thought you'd go this low)
Judge Dani has made her desicion
GUILTY. *smacks hammer*

09-28-2010   #1300 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad
Default other scamer more

be carefulpeople the scamer enter in the forum and serch post and scamer the people im scamerme one type the name PimP i buying erin books x 3 but donth send me nothig and run i hate the scamer and this the second time in mi life check the picture plz

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

scamer me 35m not is much money but is
thx for read people