ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1261 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
But Ameh, the quote says {Terror} LEVELED Muffinsx3 to 80, meaning he didn't only log on for the set :x
Yeah, I know. But since Muffinsx3 and Terror know each other in real life, and they don't normally share (assuming the reader believes them on this one), it can only mean Terror must be at Muffin's house when he's logging that account.

Valese has screenshots that are good to prove she lent the set once to Terror (logged onto Muffinsx3 at the time) who then gave them back to her. The scam took place when she lent them out again but as far as the transaction proof goes, who was the actual person that received the equips again a second time? If there were screenshots showing this second trade and that Terror was the person playing Muffinx3's character again at that point in time, this would be a lot easier to clear up. But there aren't (doesn't matter why not) and that's why this thing is hard to prove

Edit: @Valese - I'm only talking about the second trade, not the first one. For the first time, you talked to Terror and he also gave you the equips back that time as you showed. @_@

Last edited by Aria; 09-20-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2010   #1262 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Quote:
But Ameh, the quote says {Terror} LEVELED Muffinsx3 to 80, meaning he didn't only log on for the set :x
If thats the problem there are plenty other ways to ''level'' some1 else. Give them money to buy quest items, PowerLvl , afk a party so the person can grind, sit on a PQ or offer some support to kill the mobs. o_o

Really, you girls are trying to pick so many stupid and meanless details.

I wonder what you ppl take as ''sharing'' ... A person who logs on a friend's acc to do some quests or help to transfer anything. A group of ppl who grind a char all the way to 400 non stoping. A dude who gets on his GF's acc just to leave a present there...

This is offtopic I know but I'd like to make sure of what actually is account sharing for you ppl and whats the point of mentioning this here. ''account sharing for future reference'' ...that made me Lol.

09-20-2010   #1263 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
Man you underastimate how many people we know irl that play TO. e.e;;

Also the scam wasn't a personal thing. The dude just needed the cash and the gear.
So he sold it when he was done.
XD
YES TY :3! That's all we wanted to hear THE DUDE you're talking about IS {TERROR}. HE was the one vending MY equipments. TY Youp.

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 06:52 PM.

09-20-2010   #1264 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
If thats the problem there are plenty other ways to ''level'' some1 else. Give them money to buy quest items, PowerLvl , afk a party so the person can grind, sit on a PQ or offer some support to kill the mobs. o_o

Really, you girls are trying to pick so many stupid and meanless details.

I wonder what you ppl take as ''sharing'' ... A person who logs on a friend's acc to do some quests or help to transfer anything. A group of ppl who grind a char all the way to 400 non stoping. A dude who gets on his GF's acc just to leave a present there...

This is offtopic I know but I'd like to make sure of what actually is account sharing for you ppl and whats the point of mentioning this here. ''account sharing for future reference'' ...that made me Lol.
There you go again. He already admitted that he was on Muffinsx3's account, but you refuse to believe it.

Sharing is sharing - my BF doesn't know my account at all. I shared about 2-3 years back and I faced the consequences, therefore stopped trusting people with my account.

Darn Val, you beat me to that bit D:

09-20-2010   #1265 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really. The dude I'm talking about is muffin who stayed over @ terrs o.o;;.
{Terror} is a whole different person lol. I thought muffinf sold the gears? XD Oh well must seen wrong person, then I made a mistake. Then your gears probably still on that muffin person ^^. I didn't really pay attention to the dude vending. Thought it was muffin vended your gears but terror vended other set lol. I found a crapload of stuff on my mule when they unbanned it and I don't really like vending XD Terr vended my stuff.

Am not too bright atm as it's 3 am ^^.
Please stop talking. You're making this easier with every word you type.

Oh btw. It's 3AM here, too, Youp.

Wow. Just wow. First Jeff. Then Ameh. Then Loa. Then Sammie, now Youp? Everyone's just contradicting eachother here. JEFF STATED EARLIER HE GAVE THE EQUIPMENTS HE TOOK FROM MUFFINS TO TERROR AND TERROR VENDED THEM. HOW ARE THOSE YOUR STUFF? :3

Sorry for the ~bolded~ text. Some people need extra big letters to actually read what's written. :3

And please. Shanni? Mirae? Any moderator out there that takes care of this thread. I'm sure it's obvious by now that these people keep contradicting eachother to find a path through their lies. Is there anyone studying psychology out there? It's so obvious what they're doing, yet this is -still- going on.

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added last part.

09-20-2010   #1266 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

How did we (Jeff, Loa, Ameh, Youp and Myself) even contradict ourselves lol.
The only person you really need to talk to is Terry, since you want to blame him.

No point in bolding dear.
It's not going get you anywhere =s
Jeff's sleeping and done with this thread so why are you still even posting?

09-20-2010   #1267 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
JEFF STATED EARLIER HE GAVE THE EQUIPMENTS HE TOOK FROM MUFFINS TO TERROR AND TERROR VENDED THEM. HOW ARE THOSE YOUR STUFF? :3
I think you misunderstood the sentence. :x Youp has a lot of stuff on his mules and he doesn't like to vend, so he gives them to Terror for him to vend. "My stuff" in general. Not "my stuff" as in the GS/GLS that belong to you. ._.

P.S. You are right. I hope one of the mods will judge this soon. This is getting way too long winded. o_O

09-20-2010   #1268 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Then terr still has to vend my stuff D: <
Yes please. Add more lies.

You can SEE {Terror} is vending Golden Lion Shields and 1 Golden Sword.

You just said, and I quote:

Quote:
Terr vended my stuff.
I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GAVE TO {TERROR} TO PUT IN HIS SHOP?

This clearly shows they're ADDING stuff to clear someone's name that happens to be their friend. I'm fed up with this nonsense, seriously. Go sleep Youp.

09-20-2010   #1269 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There you go again. He already admitted that he was on Muffinsx3's account, but you refuse to believe it.

Sorry but I didnt deny that fact. But the way you putted just wasnt really making any sense

Sharing is sharing - my BF doesn't know my account at all. I shared about 2-3 years back and I faced the consequences, therefore stopped trusting people with my account.
But now I ask.What is ''wrong'' about sharing your account? Assuming it is something wrong considering what you're saying.
I'd be a hypocrit for saying that I never gave my PW to any1 o_O but I never had problems with that.

@Valese What bugs and makes me post here is this your attitude Valese. You had problems with Terry and now you're trying everything to make him look like a scammer. You're just making small case of the ggftw forums and thinking that everyone here is going to be naive to read some MSN chats and a few random ingame convos and be like : OMG THAT DUDE IS BAD!! HE IS A SCAMMER.

I dont even understand what you're getting with this whole thing.

Do a favor to all of us, next time you try to be ''nice'', make sure of who you're dealing with.You were naive to hand over your stuff, just swallow it. Becoz right now you're just being a drama queen and making a huge fuzz over nothing.

P.S. I'm not saying that It was {Terror} who actually took your stuff nor i'm saying that whoever did is right or wrong. All I'm trying to point is that you should accept the fact that you made a mistake for trusting the wrong person and that you should chill already.

09-20-2010   #1270 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammie
How did we (Jeff, Loa, Ameh, Youp and Myself) even contradict ourselves lol.
The only person you really need to talk to is Terry, since you want to blame him.

No point in bolding dear.
It's not going get you anywhere =s
Jeff's sleeping and done with this thread so why are you still even posting?
As for Youp/Jeff, they contradicted themselves atleast 3 times now, I responded to Jeff's contradictions, if you go one or 2 pages back, at the start of my post it'd say a quote of Jeff's and me saying ''Contradicting yourself'', with an explanation following shortly after.

Valese has caught Youp contradicting himself quite a few times.. in the last few replies.

I don't see how Ameh is contradicting... Val let me know what you think Ameh is contradicting please.

IDK about you, you haven't talked much.

Loa has contradicted himself on saying that Terror did NOT log on the Muffinsx3 account, when Jeff clearly stated that he did.

Gonna go sleeps now.

One last edit from above : ''Do a favor to all of us, next time you try to be ''nice'', make sure of who you're dealing with.You were naive to hand over your stuff, just swallow it. Becoz right now you're just being a drama queen and making a huge fuzz over nothing.''

Now it has come to this? We simply have enough proof to show you guys, and you reply with saying ''You were naive to hand over your stuff, just swallow it''. How mature.

Last edited by Vixen; 09-20-2010 at 07:23 PM.

09-20-2010   #1271 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

sovvany will become famous soon enough
Class: foxakittybunnieattack
Guild: Retribution° / Caballa

we should let the mods look at this and decide. There is no reason to keep aruging if its going no where for both sides.

09-20-2010   #1272 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
But now I ask.What is ''wrong'' about sharing your account? Assuming it is something wrong considering what you're saying.
I'd be a hypocrit for saying that I never gave my PW to any1 o_O but I never had problems with that.

@Valese What bugs and makes me post here is this your attitude Valese. You had problems with Terry and now you're trying everything to make him look like a scammer. You're just making small case of the ggftw forums and thinking that everyone here is going to be naive to read some MSN chats and a few random ingame convos and be like : OMG THAT DUDE IS BAD!! HE IS A SCAMMER.
Ahem. I'm not trying 'everything.' The evidence speaks for itself.

Just some MSN chats and a few ingame convo's? You do realize this whole thread is based on MSN chats and a few ingame convo's, right?

What you're saying right now is just 'Dude, chill, scamming isn't bad, and neither is account sharing. Heck! I've even shared my account before! You know what! We should ALL share our accounts!' 8D

09-20-2010   #1273 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTreev
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the Company and/or any of its licensors due to someone else using your Account. You may not use anyone else's Account at any time. Your Account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make your Account available to others. Any distribution by you of your Account or related information may result in cancellation of your Account without refund, and the imposition of additional charges to your Account based on any unauthorized use.
Taken from here, "Your Account" section, sixth paragraph.

You know, when you register for a NTreev account, you have to tick this tiny little box in order to finish the account creation.

By ticking that tiny little box, you agree that you fully read and fully accept both the Terms of Use and the Privacy Policy.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

Last edited by Alekko; 09-20-2010 at 07:49 PM.

09-20-2010   #1274 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Ahem. I'm not trying 'everything.' The evidence speaks for itself.

Just some MSN chats and a few ingame convo's? You do realize this whole thread is based on MSN chats and a few ingame convo's, right?

What you're saying right now is just 'Dude, chill, scamming isn't bad, and neither is account sharing. Heck! I've even shared my account before! You know what! We should ALL share our accounts!' 8D
Yes Valese, I do know this whole thread is based on that. And this is only stupid. There again. If your proofs were actually good enough, the mods would have added {Terror}'s name to the list. But they havent.

And no I'm not saying scamming isnt bad. Please dont try to put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that you did make a mistake and you're not being mature enough to accept it

And again xD Yes friends already knew my PW before but thats why I asked what is considered sharing for you ppl. becoz I really dont see this as sharing.

@iCanPostHere : Please, Are you really considering that as a reason to say if something is wrong or right? What i'm trying here is to debate over the idea itself. I thought it was easy to understand: DO YOU FIND IT WRONG TO ''SHARE'' YOUR OWN ACCOUNT??? Sorry I guess I didnt make myself clear enough...But its good that you mentioned that, you see whats funny about that paragraph? They first say ''The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your Account'' This shoud be more than enough. They take us as kids that needed to be punished. Its quite simple, account is mine, I am responsable for it, you made ur point, if I share It is my problem, then why ure punishing me ?

09-20-2010   #1275 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
Yes Valese, I do know this whole thread is based on that. And this is only stupid. There again. If your proofs were actually good enough, the mods would have added {Terror}'s name to the list. But they havent.

And no I'm not saying scamming isnt bad. Please dont try to put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that you did make a mistake and you're not being mature enough to accept it

And again xD Yes friends already knew my PW before but thats why I asked what is considered sharing for you ppl. becoz I really dont see this as sharing.

@iCanPostHere : Please, Are you really considering that as a reason to say if something is wrong or right? What i'm trying here is to debate over the idea itself. I thought it was easy to understand: DO YOU FIND IT WRONG TO ''SHARE'' YOUR OWN ACCOUNT??? Sorry I guess I didnt make myself clear enough...But its good that you mentioned that, you see whats funny about that paragraph? They first say ''The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your Account'' This shoud be more than enough. They take us as kids that needed to be punished. Its quite simple, account is mine, I am responsable for it, you made ur point, if I share It is my problem, then why ure punishing me ?

I -did- make a mistake by trusting {Terror} and Jeff. And I do admit that. When did I say I dont? And they scammed me but won't admit their fault. Why am I the only one admitting here when they are the ones scamming me?

Also,

The account is -not- yours. NTreev clearly states that before you, as iCanPostHere pointed out, click on the tiny little box, and accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, which includes them stating THE ACCOUNT IS OURS. And you click YES I AGREE.

09-20-2010   #1276 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
Its quite simple, account is mine, I am responsable for it, you made ur point, if I share It is my problem, then why ure punishing me ?
q_q Loa~ The problem is, our accounts technically don't belong to us (if I remember the ToS correctly) they are property of NTreev USA and they are just selling their services to us. We don't own our accounts, unfortunately. ._. That's probably why the sharing rule is in place to avoid bringing the company any unnecessary litigation. It's in their best interest and not ours.

There's nothing "wrong" with sharing. I think it's a lame rule, but... it's just the company looking out for themselves sadly.

Anyways, I think that is going off topic. Careful or we get our asses whipped.

Back on topic... if past incidents are anything to go by, the transaction itself needs to be SS'd for the accused's name to go up on the list. I don't know how the mods will work this one out. At best, all of this gets Terror's name on the "watch out for" list...? I'm not sure honestly. The nab isn't online right now or I would suggest trading the GLS back to Valese if that would at least solve half the problem.

09-20-2010   #1277 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
@iCanPostHere : Please, Are you really considering that as a reason to say if something is wrong or right? What i'm trying here is to debate over the idea itself. I thought it was easy to understand: DO YOU FIND IT WRONG TO ''SHARE'' YOUR OWN ACCOUNT??? Sorry I guess I didnt make myself clear enough...But its good that you mentioned that, you see whats funny about that paragraph? They first say ''The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your Account'' This shoud be more than enough. They take us as kids that needed to be punished. Its quite simple, account is mine, I am responsable for it, you made ur point, if I share It is my problem, then why ure punishing me?
Watch your tone buddy, I'm not yelling at you so don't yell back at me by using those annoying caps. Anyhow, as both Ameh and Valese pointed it out, the NTreev account that you use, is not your account at all, therefore you are not allowed at all to share that certain account, because it's not yours, take a look at it like this: when you go to school you may be given a locker and a seat at a certain class, you are responsible for any harm that may be done to that locker and/or seat, however the locker and/or seat completely belongs to the school and not to you.

Also, don't blame me for making such Terms of Use, it was NTreev's lawyers team who came up with it. A quite clever team of lawyers if I may say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy
Post #1208 contradicts with Post #1248. The proof is valid with the timestamps.

Please explain yourself (opposition).

Anyways, back on topic: Even though I don't know how this list works at all, as someone posted before on the previous page(s), Terror has to speak for himself, because there is evidence which in fact proves that he is a scammer.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

Last edited by Alekko; 09-20-2010 at 08:47 PM.

09-20-2010   #1278 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Back on topic... if past incidents are anything to go by, the transaction itself needs to be SS'd for the accused's name to go up on the list. I don't know how the mods will work this one out. At best, all of this gets Terror's name on the "watch out for" list...? I'm not sure honestly. The nab isn't online right now or I would suggest trading the GLS back to Valese if that would at least solve half the problem.

You do realize that EVERYTIME one of you guys reply against my posts, everyone just IGNORES all the proof? Jeff showed me Terry's comment about him selling my GS & GLS. I could've bought back my GLS if I wanted to cause I had enough money to afford it. But I didnt. WHY? Cause THATS what they wanted me to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
RULES

3. JUDGE THE ACT, NOT THE INTENT. Actions always speak louder than words.
And what is the act? They took my equipments. They sold it.

The "nab" you're talking about avoided talking to me AFTER the 27th, AFTER I GAVE MY SET TO HIM. The one time HE DID message me was to call me inappropriate names, which I ALSO POSTED. Now this should make something up there TICK and tell you, oh look Valese got a point. He's been AVOIDING HER.

And I don't want him to come back to me to give me my GLS back cause that's what he should've done BEFORE this bs started. The moment he said "Who are you?" was the moment he decided to scam me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
When posting evidence, please note the following:

1. If the scammer returns whatever item, that does NOT mean they will be removed. "A scammer will always be a scammer, no matter what."
So no, Ameh, trading back the GLS to me would NOT solve half the problem. Cause as I pointed out earlier, this is -NOT- about my GLS and GS anymore. This is about those people being scammers and trying to make me look like the liar. I got my pride, and I wont stand for it when someone calls me a liar just to get out of trouble, when clearly I am the victim here. Even if the, as repeated by you guys tons of times, worst case scenario would be "Oh {Terror}'s name will get on the list he doesn't use this site anyway." Then -why- are they trying to make me look like the liar? If they don't care 1 bit. They also shouldn't care about what I have to say or about my so-called "editted" MSN convo's.

09-20-2010   #1279 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Here ye, here ye:

So I herd u want mods to do something about this.

Sorry guys, ggFTW staff members are not "scam judges" and we do not enforce in-game rules on this board. The burden of "proof" validity falls upon the community. If there's flaming involved or other violations of the site rules then we step in. If it's arguing about some game scam then we're hands-off.

You're all an intelligent lot; I'm sure you can figure something out.

Thanks.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-20-2010   #1280 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

Val stop horing for drama cause noone ever gives you attention. It's over so drop it already.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators