ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1241 (permalink)
Banned

Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Yo Momma
Guild: God Of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
You're a girl.

What kind of excuse is that srsly rofl?

Just wait a second please. Valese missed a crucial piece of proof and I pointed it out to her that it can be used as proof ^^
It's no excuse jus sayin, ''I guess name-calling is your only attack, because you're too weak to challenge me any other way.'' I CHALLENGE YOU OVER THE INTERNETS. May have been the smartest thing you've said so far. (do note the sarcasm please, jus thought i'd point it out for you) Any who. Oh goodie, some more ''proof'' must have been really hard to edit, that your posting it jus now. Anyways why you still goin on wit this? its a win win for us either way.

worse case senario his name will be up in the scammer list, big whoop, none of us will be affected by this. If it wont who cares.

@MaidLatte, Yeh, wut she said.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2010   #1242 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Making a big story over a 22m gs makes no sense. You can just at least give it to her back or give another one and the story is done instead of spreading a whole drama about who is right or who's the scammer. W/e was just my 2 cents.

09-20-2010   #1243 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

You're agreeing with Maid, when she said that all that's been thrown around on this thread is ''reading disorders'' etc... But YOU'RE the one that said every little insult.

@BloodyBun - A GLS AND a GS got scammed. Who cares if it was 22mil? A scam is a scam. Just because it's not the haxest thing on the market doesn't mean it should be sniffed at.

09-20-2010   #1244 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
@BloodyBun - A GLS AND a GS got scammed. Who cares if it was 22mil? A scam is a scam. Just because it's not the haxest thing on the market doesn't mean it should be sniffed at.
I'm just saying that even if it's him or not, he's still related to this problem. He could of just give another to valese to compensate the one she got stolen. After all it's his friend or brother or whoever cuz I didn't read the whole thing. True, it may be a scam but I think you guys are enough mature to solve this thing instead of acting like a child and trying to figure out who's right or who's wrong. Like there must be someone to blame but in this case, both side has to be blame so no one is win. To be nice I would just give another gls and gs. zZZzZzZzz

09-20-2010   #1245 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun
I'm just saying that even if it's him or not, he's still related to this problem. He could of just give another to valese to compensate the one she got stolen. After all it's his friend or brother or whoever cuz I didn't read the whole thing. True, it may be a scam but I think you guys are enough mature to solve this thing instead of acting like a child and trying to figure out who's right or who's wrong. Like there must be someone to blame but in this case, both side has to be blame so no one is win. To be nice I would just give another gls and gs. zZZzZzZzz
Tell them, not us. Tell them to give a GLS/GS matching her stats. They're acting childish because all they're saying is that we edited the conversations, but there is not one bit of evidence suggesting we edited them. And they're throwing insults at us - I'm replying to this as well-mannered as I can, I can go all out but that wouldn't solve anything - I'm here to prove that Valese is not a liar.

09-20-2010   #1246 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I gave Muffinsx3 ({Terror}) the GLS + GS twice. The first time, I gave it to him and he gave it back, as I said he could borrow it later. Here is the conversation on MSN. Please note the time and the date.

Spoiler!

On Trickster he gave it back to me (remember, this is the first time, I gave the set back to him on the 27th), here's proof:

Spoiler!

Remember, look at the time and date of the screenshot -and- the MSN conversation. Notice the time of the trade, and the time he said thank you.

I'd love to also point out that. Muffinsx3 is the 2nd job Raccoon with the Inferno Hat on his head. It also shows it's him because of the little scales on his head, indicating we're in a trade.

09-20-2010   #1247 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

Sorry Val, but all I see is Muffin giving the set back lol.
Another thought tho =x why would you even take a screenie at that moment lol.
If this was before you lent him the set again =x
It seems like you were planning something to get back who ever is on Muffin...
I'm confused.

09-20-2010   #1248 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

sammie that was the 1st time she gave the set just showing that she was giving it to muffinsx3 not the other character w/e its called im not paying attention

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

09-20-2010   #1249 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammie
Sorry Val, but all I see is Muffin giving the set back lol.
Another thought tho =x why would you even take a screenie at that moment lol.
If this was before you lent him the set again =x
It seems like you were planning something to get back who ever is on Muffin...
I'm confused.
My point was to prove Muffinsx3 is Terry.

I -always- take screenies of every trade. The fact I can't find the screenshots of the trade where I gave the equips back to him might be cause I reformatted my PC a week ago, so some screenshots might have gotten deleted cause of it.

09-20-2010   #1250 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3

''Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them.'' Really now? Thanks, this makes it so much easier proving you only do this out of hate, as you know Muffinsx3 is not I repeat NOT {Terror}
Post #1208 contradicts with Post #1246. The proof is valid with the timestamps.

Please explain yourself (opposition).

Last edited by Chocille; 09-21-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: 2 posts above this one were deleted. So I changed #1248 -> #1246

09-20-2010   #1251 (permalink)

And sometimes we don't say a thing; just listen to the crickets sing.

If there is anything you guys are confused about, we'll get back to it soon.

09-20-2010   #1252 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500

Like said before, they made their own msn and they faked the whole thing. This clearly is a set up, why else would she screenshot it when she got her set back, and then suddenly she had to reformat her pc. So she "lost" the screenshots wheres she gave muffin the set back.

You people must know that both Valese and Vixen have a history with Terror jeff

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Off topic

09-20-2010   #1253 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Alright, I finally got access to a PC.

If any type of instigating, name calling or any off topic discussion that is NOT about the following people listed: Valese, {Terror}(Terry), Jeffyx3(Jeff), x3Muffinz(Jeff), Muffinsx3 will be deleted and the appropriate actions will be taken if it continues. This includes discussion of the guilds these players are involved in. Remember, this is a SCAMMER DISCUSSION thread.

If you have a discussion about another scammer besides the following people listed above, go ahead and post it.

09-20-2010   #1254 (permalink)
Banned

Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Yo Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
My point was to prove Muffinsx3 is Terry.

I -always- take screenies of every trade. The fact I can't find the screenshots of the trade where I gave the equips back to him might be cause I reformatted my PC a week ago, so some screenshots might have gotten deleted cause of it.
i'll let you in on a lil secret. {Terror} leveled Muffinsx3 to 80 so he could booster wit us, (he would give him myshop) they did not share he simply logged in at his place. whatever you do wit this information is irrelevant. I'm just here to clarify things. Not that it matters, but whatever happened after this trade is not on us. As you took an SS of {Terror} (Currently on Muffinsx3) gave you your equips back. Thus, making {Terror} not a scammer. I'd love for you to find another SS of you giving the set to Muffinsx3 again with an actual MSN convo where your talking to {Terror}. And the whole ''reformatted my comp crap'' I'm not buying it, I hardly believe anyone would.

Good day to you.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Off topic

09-20-2010   #1255 (permalink)

Why the hell would we make this stuff up? Stop sticking together in a group and saying we edited it, when there is COLD HARD PROOF.

I'll let Shanni/Mirae decide whether what we have is enough proof.

Oh, you said Muffinsx3 was nothing to do with {Terror}, now the truth is out, you're saying he logged on his character? I kinda knew this would happen, but there you go..

Aha. Mr Contradicts again. YOU stated in an earlier post that you guys DO NOT ACCOUNT SHARE - CLAIMING YOU'D GET ''BANNED ON THE SPOT'' - YET YOU SAID TERROR WAS ON MUFFINSX3 TO HELP HIM LEVEL. Need I say more?

Quote:
And bout the sharing part, yeh, not buying it, since if we share we'll get perma'd on sight, so gg.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 05:02 PM.

09-20-2010   #1256 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
i'll let you in on a lil secret. {Terror} leveled Muffinsx3 to 80 so he could booster wit us, (he would give him myshop) they did not share he simply logged in at his place.
Oke. But what did you just say earlier? Let's all have a flasback shall we?

Quote:
And bout the sharing part, yeh, not buying it, since if we share we'll get perma'd on sight, so gg.
Yea. Thought so. You can never win after lying -this- much. Everything you say we can use something YOU stated earlier to hold against you.

@Shanni, I'm just quoting that they admitted to account sharing for future reference - leading on from Vixen's post.

09-20-2010   #1257 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
i'll let you in on a lil secret. {Terror} leveled Muffinsx3 to 80 so he could booster wit us, (he would give him myshop) they did not share he simply logged in at his place.
Bolded for everyone's attention.

Logging in a friend's account once or twice at his place doesn't necessarily mean they share habitually. I mean, it probably depends on how you define "sharing" but it sounds more like a one-off rather than constant sharing. A lot of GoW people know each other in real life and live very close by. They go to each other's house a lot. Those of you friends with Youp and Jeff should know. I don't think anyone would be so stupid to admit they share, after all of these people have just had their perma ban lifted.

Edit: Trying to stay on topic here. Just pointing out that Terror and Muffinsx3 don't have to be the same person to have played the same account.

Last edited by Aria; 09-20-2010 at 05:32 PM.

09-20-2010   #1258 (permalink)

But Ameh, the quote says {Terror} LEVELED Muffinsx3 to 80, meaning he didn't only log on for the set :x

09-20-2010   #1259 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Bolded for everyone's attention.

Logging in a friend's account once or twice at his place doesn't necessarily mean they share habitually. I mean, it probably depends on how you define "sharing" but it sounds more like a one-off rather than constant sharing. A lot of GoW people know each other in real life and live very close by. They go to each other's house a lot. Those of you friends with Youp and Jeff should know. I don't think anyone would be so stupid to admit they share, after all of these people have just had their perma ban lifted.

Edit: Trying to stay on topic here. Just pointing out that Terror and Muffinsx3 don't have to be the same person to have played the same account.
I really wonder where this MYSTERY PERSON suddenly came from :O Logging in at people's houses, secretly stalking me, going on TERROR'S MSN to talk to me and get my GLS and GS from me.

If this person is in fact SOMEONE ELSE. Tell me WHY would this person have something against me asking me for my GLS and GS when they DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, and then SCAM me?

Thank you. Hope that's enough bolded text for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
Man you underastimate how many people we know irl that play TO. e.e;;
@LittleLegend
Yes Youp. Great point. They all would play TO just to scam someone they don't know on a game, right? Cause like, it's soo 'badass' and ..stuff.. right... Tom?

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Added comment to Youp so I won't spam the thread 8D~

09-20-2010   #1260 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500

Man you underastimate how many people we know irl that play TO. e.e;;

Also the scam wasn't a personal thing. The dude just needed the cash and the gear.
So he sold it when he was done. XD

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

Last edited by LittleLegend; 09-20-2010 at 05:44 PM.