ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1221 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu
Spoiler!

Just to clarify your post :3 Thanks for catching that btw.

Jeff's fixed post~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3
Fourth SS? As far as I know it was Muffinsx3? and not muffins. But that is besides the point. I do hope you can read? It says he was Plvling with my bunny waiting for me to hit 50, in English that means he was power leveling my Rac, x3Muffinz to 50. (Again no date, or you lending your gear to him or anyone for that matter)
And the screenie shows if you look closely ~>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2010   #1222 (permalink)
Banned

Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Yo Momma
Guild: God Of War

@Yutsuu, People do typo, just making sure you know. I corrected myself after, and even if it wasn't a typo it would mean that I am Muffinsx3 which would leave {Terror} out so either way, I'm cool with it, gg.

Spoiler tag #1

Again, the date also, how does that show Muffinsx3 was already created? do elaborate. Apart from that, it was me saying all that and not {Terror} making it invalid proof as it did not come from the ''Culprit'' himself.

Spoiler tag #2

Shield? What shield. Can be any shield for that matter, and the date not showing only points it out more.

Spoiler Tag #3

Good grief, he responded to muffin! Yeh that is proof right there, that he is in fact Muffinsx3. Sure, add the date later, editing is what she's good at anyway.

Spoiler Tag #4

Hah, yeh a bunny with golden lion set. Again how can we know this is your bunny? and the date has nothing to do with it as you have no SS of you giving {Terror} the gear on the exact same date. Also without stats there isn't a lot you can proof here hunni.

Spoiler Tag #5

What proof? Me pasting something he said in a convo you probably edited already, I could have wrote it there myself. How is this proof? Just to clarify, it says ''scammers'' not scammer making me a scammer too. Again where's the proof?

Now go edit.

09-20-2010   #1223 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
@Yutsuu, People do typo, just making sure you know. I corrected myself after, and even if it wasn't a typo it would mean that I am Muffinsx3 which would leave {Terror} out so either way, I'm cool with it, gg.
I was only putting it out there. If it was a typo, that still doesn't mean that "Muffinsx3" isn't you. Just pointing it out, I'm not saying that it is you. But regardless, I still found it hilarious as hell.

Quote:
Yeh, cause people who typo should be made fun of good thinking. I assume you never typo?
Not going to spam the thread with useless posts. No, I typo all the time, but I always check my spelling before posting on the forums, something you apparently did not do. And it was not to "make fun of" you.

Last edited by R; 09-20-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added a quote to avoid "spamming" the thread.

09-20-2010   #1224 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

My responses in red.

Spoiler tag #1

Again, the date also, how does that show Muffinsx3 was already created? do elaborate. Apart from that, it was me saying all that and not {Terror} making it invalid proof as it did not come from the ''Culprit'' himself.

You said LL was going to make a char like yours and {Terror}'s.

Valese said ''Muffinsx3?''

Then went on to say ''Cupcakex3? Cookiesx3?''

These are later examples she constructed off of the name ''Muffinsx3'', because you said LL was going to make a char like yours and {Terror}'s. You admitted you are x3Muffinz, therefore showing {Terror} is Muffinsx3.

Look close, you said LL was going to make a char like YOURS and TERROR'S.

Like I said, we know Muffinsx3 is not yours because of what you said. There is no other person mentioned, therefore it is {Terror}.

Muffinsx3 was already created by then, it's not like she knew his char before he made it, now did she?

Spoiler tag #2

Shield? What shield. Can be any shield for that matter, and the date not showing only points it out more.

She only ever gave him one shield sonny. The date was covered by the translation, but Valese can post the real date.

Spoiler Tag #3

Good grief, he responded to muffin! Yeh that is proof right there, that he is in fact Muffinsx3. Sure, add the date later, editing is what she's good at anyway.

You don't call your friends nicknames? He does not have a char called Muffin simply on its own. That name has been taken since the beginning of Trickster, I know because my best friend wanted a bunny called Muffin, ironic huh? Muffinsx3 is his. People shorten names all the time to talk to their friends.

Spoiler Tag #4

Hah, yeh a bunny with golden lion set. Again how can we know this is your bunny? and the date has nothing to do with it as you have no SS of you giving {Terror} the gear on the exact same date. Also without stats there isn't a lot you can proof here hunni.

It's her Bunny GD. I asked Valese to post the proof without her name blurred out, and she will post another screenshot of her account with the Bunny on it. She's logging on to screenshot it now.

Spoiler Tag #5

What proof? Me pasting something he said in a convo you probably edited already, I could have wrote it there myself. How is this proof? Just to clarify, it says ''scammers'' not scammer making me a scammer too. Again where's the proof?

YOU copied a convo of what {Terror} said.

''Her shield is vending, her sword is already sold'' --> proof he took them and sold them.

YOU are {Terror}'s friend. ''Scammers for life, get with it or go home'' meaning you support what he's doing.

EDIT : Didn't see what you wrote about the copying thing. ---> Why the hell would you write it? That's just getting you into deeper trouble and shows that {Terror} is even more guilty, even though he deeply is already.

Continue to say we're editing, because we know we are not.

Last edited by Vixen; 09-20-2010 at 01:32 PM.

09-20-2010   #1225 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I was only putting it out there. If it was a typo, that still doesn't mean that "Muffinsx3" isn't you. Just pointing it out, I'm not saying that it is you. But regardless, I still found it hilarious as hell.
Yeh, cause people who typo should be made fun of good thinking. I assume you never typo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
My responses in red.

Spoiler tag #1

You said LL was going to make a char like yours and {Terror}'s.

Valese said ''Muffinsx3?''

Then went on to say ''Cupcakex3? Cookiesx3?''

These are later examples she constructed off of the name ''Muffinsx3'', because you said LL was going to make a char like yours and {Terror}'s. You admitted you are x3Muffinz, therefore showing {Terror} is Muffinsx3.

Look close, you said LL was going to make a char like YOURS and TERROR'S.

Like I said, we know x3Muffins is not yours because of what you said. There is no other person mentioned, therefore it is {Terror}.

Muffinsx3 was already created by then, it's not like she knew his char before he made it, now did she?

Spoiler tag #2

She only ever gave him one shield sonny. The date was covered by the translation, but Valese can post the real date.

Spoiler Tag #3

You don't call your friends nicknames? He does not have a char called Muffin simply on its own. That name has been taken since the beginning of Trickster, I know because my best friend wanted a bunny called Muffin, ironic huh? Muffinsx3 is his. People shorten names all the time to talk to their friends.

Spoiler Tag #4

It's her Bunny GD. I asked Valese to post the proof without her name blurred out, and she will post another screenshot of her account with the Bunny on it. She's logging on to screenshot it now.

Spoiler Tag #5

YOU copied a convo of what {Terror} said.

''Her shield is vending, her sword is already sold'' --> proof he took them and sold them.

YOU are {Terror}'s friend. ''Scammers for life, get with it or go home'' meaning you support what he's doing.

Continue to say we're editing, because we know we are not.
You keep saying the same over and over.

I guess you really must have a reading disorder, I've said numerous times that he was ''GONNA'' make a Rac. But he switched to mage. As you can see there's been at least 9 days in between from the msn convo and the day she ''lend'' her equips to {Terror} August 15 and august 24. Really, reading isn't that hard.

Only one shield? Sure, thought she gave him a sword too? And oh, read carefully. THERE IS NO ACTUAL PROOF OF HER GIVING HIM THE SHIELD AND OR SWORD? YES, AN SS. SO THEREFOR THERE IS NO PROOF. Thanks for being so understanding.

Sure, nickname. Whatever. Still waiting on the SS where he actually states he is, here it comes, Muffinsx3.

Oh good, so we cleared out it is indeed her bunny. How lovely. But still, no stats? no SS? If you don't have an actual SS with the gear and stats in a trade to Muffinsx3 then you don't have proof of him scamming you, Am I going to fast or can you follow?

Sigh, so what? I copied a convo to her msn, edit begets edit. So I said we scammed her? Whether it was a joke or not there is not enough proof to claim we scammed her golden lion set. And it's not like we said something out loud that had to do with an actual REAL LIFE CRIME, (To get at your real life crime joke) can joke all you want on msn. But to get back on point there is no valid proof in that convo of {Terror} being Muffinsx3 and us scamming her golden lion set. '-'

Getting closer tho, keep on editing.

Last edited by Esper; 09-20-2010 at 01:38 PM.

09-20-2010   #1226 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. The side bar on MSN telling the dates shows the date of all conversations they had. I have asked Valese to post the real dates, she's finding the conversations now.

Reading disorder? Hardly. You're the one that read it wrong sir.

I'm saying the same thing over and over? Hardly. You say ''GO EDIT'' loads of times in just one post. Then say it again over in more posts.

Show me other chars related to you guys that has Muffins in the name. NOT Muffinz, Muffins.

On MSN he says thank you for the set. That is proof that he received it.

Valese does have proof about Muffinsx3 = {Terror} GD. Either way, Terror's dragon is in the scamming for selling the set and ignoring her. That is really obvious that he's Muffinsx3 - why would YOU take a set FROM Muffinsx3, and give it to TERROR if they weren't the same person? That, is described as ''fishy'', as you so put it.

09-20-2010   #1227 (permalink)
Banned

Good for you, happy? Well, I wouldn't say happy as ''we'' scammed Valese her set. '-' Still found it funny as in how far you two would go, to actually prove a false point. Thanks for the laughs tho, just make sure you realize he could care less, as he doesn't use this site to buy or sell anyway. So boohoo he's in the scamming section now, kudo's to both of your editing skills. Hope all the editing was worth it tho, cause even tho he's on the list now, he doesn't even have a ggftw account let alone buy stuff in game. All those hours spent to prove a ''point'' which the person its for clearly doesn't care about. In the end your set is still gone whose to blame, only the editors shall know. '-'

09-20-2010   #1228 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

I just sent this to someone actually involved and they requested I posted it for them...Note: I'M NOT INVOLVED WITH THIS NOR DO I WANT TO BE, but just merely pointing stuff out from some of the statements made...I took a picture of it just in case I'm accused of editing x-o.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

09-20-2010   #1229 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

@Melody: I think Jeff/Terr's arguments are being misunderstood. Whether you believe they're innocent or not, they say a lot of things and are sarcastic about some of what they say, but that doesn't mean it's true.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I've interpreted Jeff's posts: Yes, the GS/GLS being vended did belong to Valese, and it did get into their hands, but it was traded to them by Muffinsx3, who is the actual scammer. I define "scammer" here is being the person who asked to lend those equips on the understanding that he would return them, but never did. It was obviously his responsibility to do so.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I believe that's what Jeff means by Terr not being the person who took the equips off Valese directly. So, no names should be posted unless the mods can figure out who "Muffinsx3" is (whether he is a third party or not) and that's up to them to interpret from the "proof". This concerns the accused (Terror/Muffinsx3) and Jeff shouldn't be linked to that in any case, because, honestly, I don't even know who this Muffinsx3 person is. lol

09-20-2010   #1230 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Quote:

Not going to spam the thread with useless posts. No, I typo all the time, but I always check my spelling before posting on the forums, something you apparently did not do. And it was not to "make fun of" you.
*WARNING* OFFTOPIC COMMENT AHEAD>>Hmm so...In order not to ''spam'' the thread what was the point of posting that again ?
Found so funny that was worth to point out?

Now back to the Topic...Guys please please. This is a total nonsense. We are arguing over a couple random SS from a shop and some edited MSN convos. Everytime I read a ''on MSN he said'' I freak out...How naive you have to be to believe that a MSN convo can prove ANYTHING ??? Lets get real here, please.

Gonna ask, AGAIN, Please If any of you have ANY REAL PROOF that {Terror} took/received the items from Valese post and finish this whole affair once for all. If not , stop messing around on the forums.

All I see here are 2 frustraded girls trying to make a point using nothing but some lines said/edited(LoL) before , one dude who is bored and making fun of them, and some random ppl trying to catch a spot on the light. Oh Yah and me trying to show how -Insert angry adjective here-this whole thing is.

@Melody You dont want be involved but you still post it? and why this ''person'' didnt want to post for themselfs? o_o Dude do you know what sarcasm stands for? You do realize what ''proofs'' were used here? If you're not involved or you wont bother reading the whole thing please dont just take one or two senteces and try to imply anything...

09-20-2010   #1231 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
*WARNING* OFFTOPIC COMMENT AHEAD>>Hmm so...In order not to ''spam'' the thread what was the point of posting that again ?
Found so funny that was worth to point out?

Now back to the Topic...Guys please please. This is a total nonsense. We are arguing over a couple random SS from a shop and some edited MSN convos. Everytime I read a ''on MSN he said'' I freak out...How naive you have to be to believe that a MSN convo can prove ANYTHING ??? Lets get real here, please.

Gonna ask, AGAIN, Please If any of you have ANY REAL PROOF that {Terror} took/received the items from Valese post and finish this whole affair once for all. If not , stop messing around on the forums.

All I see here are 2 frustraded girls trying to make a point using nothing but some lines said/edited(LoL) before , one dude who is bored and making fun of them, and some random ppl trying to catch a spot on the light. Oh Yah and me trying to show how -Insert angry adjective here-this whole thing is.

@Melody You dont want be involved but you still post it? and why this ''person'' didnt want to post for themselfs? o_o Dude do you know what sarcasm stands for? You do realize what ''proofs'' were used here? If you're not involved or you wont bother reading the whole thing please dont just take one or two senteces and try to imply anything...
I am fed up of you posting. All you can say is that the MSN convo was edited and you stick up for your 'friends'. You was not there when the situation happened. You obviously don't know what a piece of proof is.

Don't try to flame down Melody for something s/he posted in this thread. S/he made the comment - so s/he posted it. It's that simple.

Yuutsu edited his post again to not spam the thread btw, instead of making a new one. That's how he's not spamming.

MSN proves a lot of things. You cannot say that everything on MSN is absolute crap. Just because it's on MSN, it shouldn't be proof? Please.

09-20-2010   #1232 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You keep saying the same over and over.

I guess you really must have a reading disorder, I've said numerous times that he was ''GONNA'' make a Rac. But he switched to mage. As you can see there's been at least 9 days in between from the msn convo and the day she ''lend'' her equips to {Terror} August 15 and august 24. Really, reading isn't that hard.
Jeff. Let me rephrase that for you.

I keep saying the same over and over.

Anyway. I put the convo's there. With the dates. There's no '9' days in between the conversations. Do you want me to spell it out for you? Shall I write it in Dutch for you? MAYBE it will help you understand?

Stop. Lying. Jeff.

As for Ameh's reply... uhhh I have no idea if you're pretending to not know Muffinsx3 to protect your old GoW friends~ or if you're really clueless..

Weren't you studying to become an uhm.. judge? Or a lawyer or something? You should see this as your first case then. And Jeff's been contradicting himself all the time. I got all the evidence out there. Yes, there's no decisive evidence, yet. But from what I've gathered it should be clear to -you- that I do have a valid point. You just need to open your eyes, not take anyones side, and think outside of the box~

Why would I want to waste my precious time spending a whole day on ggFTW, just to get someone that is, according to you, innocent, on the scammers list? I don't feel the need to give an innocent person a bad name to feel better about myself. Though I have to say. You probably don't know me good enough to know that yet. Please. Think about that.

This isn't about my GLS and GS anymore. This is about them making -me- look like the liar. When infact they know all too well who the real liar here is. ^^

Also. @Loa. Oh but, now you're accusing me of editting the MSN convo's. Do show me proof of me editting them. Show me the slighest proof and I will stop. I don't see how I could make these conversations in a matter of minutes, while replying to this thread and talking to alot of people online and rl. Sorry but. Get your facts straight and stop accusing/assuming. Assuming is bad you know >:

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 02:59 PM.

09-20-2010   #1233 (permalink)
Banned

Default This is beyond sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Jeff. Let me rephrase that for you.

I keep saying the same over and over.

Anyway. I put the convo's there. With the dates. There's no '9' days in between the conversations. Do you want me to spell it out for you? Shall I write it in Dutch for you? MAYBE it will help you understand?

Stop. Lying. Jeff.

As for Ameh's reply... uhhh I have no idea if you're pretending to not know Muffinsx3 to protect your old GoW friends~ or if you're really clueless..

Weren't you studying to become an uhm.. judge? Or a lawyer or something? You should see this as your first case then. And Jeff's been contradicting himself all the time. I got all the evidence out there. Yes, there's no decisive evidence, yet. But from what I've gathered it should be clear to -you- that I do have a valid point. You just need to open your eyes, not take anyones side, and think outside of the box~

Why would I want to waste my precious time spending a whole day on ggFTW, just to get someone that is, according to you, innocent, on the scammers list? I don't feel the need to give an innocent person a bad name to feel better about myself. Though I have to say. You probably don't know me good enough to know that yet. Please. Think about that.

This isn't about my GLS and GS anymore. This is about them making -me- look like the liar. When infact they know all too well who the real liar here is. ^^

Also. @Loa. Oh but, now you're accusing me of editting the MSN convo's. Do show me proof of me editting them. Show me the slighest proof and I will stop. I don't see how I could make these conversations in a matter of minutes, while replying to this thread and talking to alot of people online and rl. Sorry but. Get your facts straight and stop accusing/assuming. Assuming is bad you know >:
Funny, well no.. your not actually. Anyways, Yeh I keep saying the same thing over and over why change or edit the truth hmm? It's you two who keep editing SS's in order to prove a ''point'' And how to proof somethings been edited wen you are the only one having the convo's, stop talking stupid please.

And if I recall rite, it did say August 15 the day we had our lil convo bout our characters, and the SS wit your bun which you said was the day you gave him your set was, in fact August 24, stop not being able to read please. Put it in dutch or turkish or whatever the hell you wanna post it in you still ain't makin sense wen the date is clearly there unless you edited hmm?

And it's not really pretending if you don't actually know that person, stop saying stupid things please. I'm contradicting myself? sure, like you two ain't. It's why you have to keep editing your posts. Don't tell Ameh to open her eyes wen yours are clearly shut, fail to see the obvious much? And it's not bout whether we're innocent or not it's whether you hate us or not, which you do and tht is why your doin this, don't act stupid please.

You say it's not bout your Golden Lion Set anymore but bout you lookin like a liar? well lets see, how to clear tht up. Sure, lie some more.

And as I've stated before how is Loa gonna prove you edited somethin wen you are the only one wit the SS's, think before you speak please, you make yourself look stupid. You tell him accusing and assuming is bad, then tell me what is it you've been doing the whole time? My point exactly. Really take a moment and start reading the things you say and actually try to make some sense.

No point in argueing wit you people wen you can change the truth wit MS Paint anyways. So ya, keep on thinkin your proving somethin here cuz really you ain't you jus being stupid. I asked my friend to send me an SS of his account and desktop and wit my MSN open showing both {Terror} and Muffinsx3 on line, not sure if this will help in any way but I'm more than happy to provide this SS and no, I don't edit.

09-20-2010   #1234 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Anyone. Can. Duel. Client. ^^
And as everyone knows and said long ago.

To get in GoW, you give your Pass and ID 8D~

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if you would just give out both of Terry's accounts to some "friend." And he'd go online and take a screenie >: Then just change Pass.

Nice try. But you gotta try harder next time.

And Jeff. I don't understand why you call me by such mindless names. Stupid? The only thing it does is reveal your own fear and ignorance. I guess name-calling is your only attack, because you're too weak to challenge me any other way.

09-20-2010   #1235 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Okay, I've been following this discussion for awhile and refrained from posting just to see where it goes. I will say this now..

I am on no ones side, I do NOT want to be involved in this drama.(But then again I'm sort of putting myself in here since I am commenting xD)

I'm just throwing in my two cents for anyone who may or may not care

Anyways, just wanted to point out just a thing or two.

- If {Terror} does not use ggftw and rarely trades in game as Jeffyx3 says, this doesn't really affect him right? And if it doesn't really affect him then I see absolutely no point in this arguement. I remember Jeffyx3 saying you want to defend your friends being falsely accused, but if it's not you and it's not him and it's whoever the heck it is.. I don't see a point to you continuing in all this
(By the way I don't mean to be rude or come across as being rude towards you Jeffyx3, just saying.. it is wasting your time right?)

- As to all this "edit, edit, blah blah" Yes! We all understand, if it's on the internet it can be edited. But I highly doubt it would be. So lets leave this "editing" thing out please.

I had more points.. but I forgot them xD
But to sum it all up, I personally don't see any reason for all this craziness. The story here is Valese no longer has the gls/gs that was lent out. Valese posted screenshot (that were most likely, and I highly highly doubt) not edited. Jeffyx3 is saying that it wasn't {Terror}. So on and so forth. This really is between Valese and {Terror}. No one else. I realise this is a discussion thread so everyone can put in their opinions and "who-done-it's" and what not. In my opinion everyone who is commenting and making this bigger than it really is: Vixen, Loa, Jeffyx3, and Myself (if I make it bigger).. all this is unecessary.

I'm not here to make any bigger waves, like I said, I'm not on any sides and I'm only throwing what I think out there for people to read and consider. Please do not misunderstand. Sorry if I may have offended anyone (which I shouldn't have lol)

Just saying.. worse case senario: {Terror}'s name goes on scammer list, people go "Oh if I see him on ggftw or in game I'll be careful of buying from him." {Terror} goes: "I don't care, seeing as I don't buy or sell stuff on here" (Jeffyx3 post #1197).

That being the worst case senario.. why still argue this?

Ok, done.

-------------------------------------------------
Edit: Uwahh after re-reading it for like the forth time it kinda looks like I'm on Valese's side. But I'm not! I'm going Swiss on this! I'm on NO ones side, if it makes anyone feel better or more reassured I think we're all wasting our time on this..

Last edited by Lala; 09-20-2010 at 03:43 PM.

09-20-2010   #1236 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Just gonna use the quotes to answer rly >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I am fed up of you posting. All you can say is that the MSN convo was edited and you stick up for your 'friends'. You was not there when the situation happened. You obviously don't know what a piece of proof is.

Woa !! I am soooo sorry, what else do you have there besides MSN convos? xD oh yah a SS from a shop with the oh socalled Valese's stuff

Don't try to flame down Melody for something s/he posted in this thread. S/he made the comment - so s/he posted it. It's that simple.

If you dont want to be ''flamed'' dont post Be mature enough to take responsability for what you say and do. Not saying this to Melody.

Yuutsu edited his post again to not spam the thread btw, instead of making a new one. That's how he's not spamming.

Yah and exacly what his post added to this discurssion? That he finds funny ppl who make typos ?

MSN proves a lot of things. You cannot say that everything on MSN is absolute crap. Just because it's on MSN, it shouldn't be proof? Please.

I am so sorry but just no...no information coming from outside the game can be really valid. Becoz such thing is way too easy to be made up/edited to attend to some1's interest.
Quote:

Good cows this is so lame that I wont even bother replying, but I really couldnt help not to say anything about it o3o ... -Ish a spammer-

Who started this whole thing based on ... Huh nothing ?? Valese, if your proofs were actually good enough, Terror's name would be on the list long ago already...Do you realize that ?

First : I never assumed anything, the fact that you are using NOTHING but lame MSN convos is so darn real that I can almost touch it ( woa o-O)

Second: Take your time to reply lol... Who ever asked what else you're doing ? O_o Again adding random/useless info??

Third: Drop this ''funny'' attitude, you're not good enough for that. xD You are just making a fool of yourself by draging this on and on without, gonna say again, having a single real proof.

09-20-2010   #1237 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Anyone. Can. Duel. Client. ^^
And as everyone knows and said long ago.

To get in GoW, you give your Pass and ID 8D~

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if you would just give out both of Terry's accounts to some "friend." And he'd go online and take a screenie >: Then just change Pass.

Nice try. But you gotta try harder next time.

And Jeff. I don't understand why you call me by such mindless names. Stupid? The only thing it does is reveal your own fear and ignorance. I guess name-calling is your only attack, because you're too weak to challenge me any other way.

Challenge you any other way? Your a girl? what other way would there be? Fight you in game? Grow up please. I call you these things cuz it only seemed appropriate by the way you act.

Yeh, anyone can dual (dual not duel) client, but your leaving out one little detail. I'll be posting SS of our DESKTOP AND MSN's how to dual client that, Read before you speak Val, read before you speak.

And bout the sharing part, yeh, not buying it, since if we share we'll get perma'd on sight, so gg.

Stop wasting forum space by posting nonsense, cuz once again, you made no sense at all. all you did was accusing and assuming, hmm sounds familliar don't it?

@MaidLatte, Your rite, this really is pointless. But as I said in my earlier posts, she annoys me and thus I reply to her every senseless comment.

09-20-2010   #1238 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500

Man jeff , loa. Stop entertaining them.

You know both of em lack attention so now they're trying to get some here.
Terr can't be put on the scammer list cause there's no transaction proof. So there's no need to discuss with them .

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

09-20-2010   #1239 (permalink)

You're a girl.

What kind of excuse is that srsly rofl?

Just wait a second please. Valese missed a crucial piece of proof and I pointed it out to her that it can be used as proof ^^

09-20-2010   #1240 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

This time I mean it D< After this post I'm actually done! Well, on this topic at least

All throughout this "discussion/arguement/waste of time" I have seen nothing but "You're stupid, reading disorders, you're dumb, you're blah blah blah"
and "Oh yeah?! Well... I'm telling my mom on you!!"
THAT! exactly is what is making this whole whatever it is pointless. These little quips at eachother.. come on, really? I thought forum were for a bit older and matured people, not all this playground name calling.
I guess all I can do now -since I'm not posting on this anymore- is read it and roll my eyes at ALL "senseless comments"

Cause replying to "senseless" comments with just as much sense as those "senseless" comments held.. maybe some sense will appear!?

Ok, now I'm really really done lol. Once again, I apologize for anything that may came across as offending or rude or whatever. Sometimes sarcasm is desperately needed. Sarcasm and REALISM

Last edited by Lala; 09-20-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Just editing xD