ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-24-2010   #1181 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Can't quite read them. Too small~

And if I'd meet someone like that guy, I'd just ignore him/her/it (?) then move along~

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-24-2010   #1182 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

they try to ask for your acc because they know some people are gullible enough to actually hand it over.

08-24-2010   #1183 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

>Implying he/she wasn't playing dumb.

08-25-2010   #1184 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

oh ok Good Yep.. I hate those People >_> they are stupid haha

I r Bulletproof~

09-06-2010   #1185 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

Yuukiro - watch out for him, he is trade requesting random people and putting up an SC16 and its only 8o mil. I asked if he scammed it and he ran into the trees, laid down and tried to hide. o.o

Playing Aion

09-15-2010   #1186 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Are there more scammers on Jewelia? I play on Fantasia and looking through the compilation thread, I noticed there's not really a lot in regards to Fantasia. I honestly though there'd be more here than on Jewelia o.O

09-15-2010   #1187 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KieranCarden
Are there more scammers on Jewelia? I play on Fantasia and looking through the compilation thread, I noticed there's not really a lot in regards to Fantasia. I honestly though there'd be more here than on Jewelia o.O
Jewelia is the more populated server because it has been around a lot longer than Fantasia. I can only assume that there has never been or rarely ever has been someone advertising the forums on Fantasia, so a lot of people might not even know about this thread.

09-20-2010   #1188 (permalink)
Banned

Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Yo Momma
Guild: God Of War
Default Funny people are funny.

Funny people indeed, are funny.

And just to clarify Muffinsx3 is not {Terror}. I don't know what you did to piss him off like that, but for future references, try to ask things polite instead of demanding it. And just so you know, he has Viere her Golden Lion Shield waiting for her. I don't blame him for vending your stuff. The second you started bugging me for it, you were annoying me already. Hope you learned your lesson in trusting people, as Muffinsx3 was a friend of ours, not {Terror} himself. Nice try though.

09-20-2010   #1189 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3

And just to clarify Muffinsx3 is not {Terror}. I don't know what you did to piss him off like that, but for future references, try to ask things polite instead of demanding it. And just so you know, he has Viere her Golden Lion Shield waiting for her. I don't blame him for vending your stuff. The second you started bugging me for it, you were annoying me already. Hope you learned your lesson in trusting people, as Muffinsx3 was a friend of ours, not {Terror} himself. Nice try though.
Valese has proof that Muffins is indeed Terror, she just said she is translating it and uploading to a website, etc.

If you look in the first screenshot, she indeed asked for it back nicely, but Terror refused to talk to her/stating he did not know who she was.

THEN that's when the convo of Val and you came into place. Learn not to trust people? I'm sure your GF has a lot of trust in you, but you simply reply back to something like this as ''don't trust people'' - when you and Val in the same country and have known each other for years.

You don't blame him? Scamming is the most lowest thing a person can do in this game. If you needed to scam to ''teach them a lesson'', well, that just kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?

09-20-2010   #1190 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

The post in the SS thread is missing two things:
  • Proof that the two characters belong to the same person.
  • Proof of the actual trade.

MSN logs on their own will never be enough, because those can be easily edited. I'm not saying they have been, just merely pointing that fact out because I've known people who edit their logs.

Anyway, I don't know what happened, but I've known {Terror} for more than 2 years now, trained/PvP'd with him all the time in '08 and I don't believe he can be a scammer. .__.

09-20-2010   #1191 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
The post in the SS thread is missing two things:
  • Proof that the two characters belong to the same person.
  • Proof of the actual trade.

MSN logs on their own will never be enough, because those can be easily edited. I'm not saying they have been, just merely pointing that fact out because I've known people who edit their logs.

Anyway, I don't know what happened, but I've known {Terror} for more than 2 years now, trained/PvP'd with him all the time in '08 and I don't believe he can be a scammer. .__.
I pointed out the fact I couldn't find screenshots of the actual trade. I reformatted my PC a week ago so it might've been deleted cause of it. I've been friends with them before and trust me, he -did- scam. I can copy paste the convo's without saving them in paint for you if you want. A.k.a -without- "editting" them as you call it. The quality would suck, but you'd see they aren't editted, and are 100% real. I wouldn't lower myself to their level just to get them on the list.

x3Muffinz = Jeff's new character.
Muffinsx3 = Terry's new character.

But now that they saw all the proof I put on there all of a sudden the characters aren't theirs, no no, they're 'just friends' ;p

But they can talk as much as they want :3 Cause I remember us talking about their characters ^^ and I will find that conversation. And I will post it.

I'll even go as far as digging up old screenshots of my GLS & GS stats if I have to.

09-20-2010   #1192 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Also Ameh, Jeff did say in his post in the Screenshot Thread :

''I don't blame him for vending your stuff.'' - more proof, admitted {Terror} vended the stuff

I don't hate him or anything, but I'm just pointing this out :x and Valese said she is rummaging through her screenshots to find proof that Muffinsx3 = {Terror}.

And that log was an actual screenshot of it :x not the copy/paste text thing x.x

09-20-2010   #1193 (permalink)
Banned

Default Funny people still funny.

Kay so um, don't wanna get all technical and stuff, but yes we did plan on making those characters. I for one did create x3Muffinz, {Terror} wanted to but went for a mage instead. So yes, Muffinsx3 is indeed our ''friend'' And as Ameh stated before, no valid SS of the actual trade and msn logs can easily be edited. So lack of proof, and false accusing, gg. So to get back on topic, Muffinsx3 gave me the equips and I traded them to {Terror}. If I wanted to be an ass I would have sold it myself, but I could care less. The way she asked the stuff wasn't nice at all, The conversation you mean was yesterday, after she started being so annoying about it. And thus, the reason why he sold it.

So you got scammed by our friend, big whoop. Don't acuse people of doing something that they didn't. Because if you wanna be an ass about it you might aswell add my name to your post.

So yeh, {Terror} was not the one who scammed Valese, he was merely an accesory, but so was I. I'll be waiting for your so called ''proof'' no editing please, good day to you.

Last edited by Jeffyx3; 09-20-2010 at 07:27 AM.

09-20-2010   #1194 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kay so um, don't wanna get all technical and stuff, but yes we did plan on making those characters. I for one did create x3Muffinz, {Terror} wanted to but went for a mage instead. So yes, Muffinsx3 is indeed our ''friend'' And as Ameh stated before, no valid SS of the actual trade and msn logs can easily be edited. So lack of proof, and false accusing, gg. So to get back on topic, Muffinsx3 gave me the equips and I traded them to {Terror}. If I wanted to be an ass I would have sold it myself, but I could care less. The way she asked the stuff wasn't nice at all, The conversation you mean was yesterday, after she started being so annoying about it. And thus, the reason why he sold it.

So you got scammed by our friend, big whoop. Don't acuse people of doing something that they didn't. Because if you wanna be an ass about it you might aswell add my name to your post.

I'll be waiting for your so called ''proof'' no editing please, good day to you.
You sir, are an amazing liar. Hands down. I can't deny. Good job. You will get far in life. ^^ Have fun with the moneyz you made out of me~ I expect you guys in PvP on your "friends" character

09-20-2010   #1195 (permalink)

Quote:

So yeh, {Terror} was not the one who scammed Valese, he was merely an accesory, but so was I. I'll be waiting for your so called ''proof'' no editing please, good day to you.
You sir, are contradicting yourself. Look at the screenshot of the Golden Lion Shield being vended, in the background behind the stat window of it, it says {Terror} on the shop window, meaning it's his shop. So he did scam Valese.

09-20-2010   #1196 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I gotta agree with this, Val.
There's not enough evidence so we can't jump into conclusions like that. Btw, I'm not with anyone's side.

Last edited by Kirks; 09-20-2010 at 08:01 AM.

09-20-2010   #1197 (permalink)
Banned

Default That is so funny.

Why thank you very much sir, both of you.

Trying to get us, or well {Terror} on the scam list. You should know we don't care about that, as we never buy or sell stuff on here. I do like your sarcasm though, kudo's to that. As for money, 22m? get real pl0x. And who said we will PvP? Let alone with um, our friends character when we have our own. So yush, {Terror} was selling it but he was not the one who actually took the sword and shield off of her, is that so hard to understand? So if you wanna go and call him a scammer put me on the list too pl0x :3 I wanna be a scammer too, as I traded the equips to him which lead to them being sold. This all here is just a pathetic attempt to put {Terror} on the list. We all know you don't like him, or GoW for that matter. But what shows is, how you two recently got into a fight. If anyone should be on that list it should be, Muffinsx3 not {Terror} Try to get that trough your head please. Thanks.

09-20-2010   #1198 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

I gotta clarify one last thing. Muffinsx3 = NOT Terrorx3 (He's banned atm, if I'm not mistaken)

09-20-2010   #1199 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Honestly, the real problem here isnt about who scammed who or who pissed off who but yes the fact that terror was accused of scamming without A SINGLE proof. Seriously , We all have our problems to deal with, but this is quite childish. So ya ladies and gentlemen , if we want to bring anything to public lets be abit mature and first find real proofs.

09-20-2010   #1200 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces
I gotta clarify one last thing. Muffinsx3 = NOT Terrorx3 (He's banned atm, if I'm not mistaken)
We are talking about {Terror}, -NOT- about Terrorx3 >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
Honestly, the real problem here isnt about who scammed who or who pissed off who but yes the fact that terror was accused of scamming without A SINGLE proof. Seriously , We all have our problems to deal with, but this is quite childish. So ya ladies and gentlemen , if we want to bring anything to public lets be abit mature and first find real proofs.
Without a single proof? I have proof of your little buddy admitting to being a scammer. "Scammers for life friend, get with it or get out." I got Terror saying "Her GS already sold, if she wants her GLS I'm at Mega Bank" Meaning I had to BUY it back to get MY own equipment back. But w/e. Back your little friends up :3 Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them. So I "accuse" ?? them, you "protect them. ;p It's the same thing.

What Jeff is doing is obviously on purpose. Trying to make me seem like an accuser without proof? I know what I saw/read/did/heard, and TRADED. And I still remember the conversations. And that's enough for me. I know I don't lie. And I couldn't care less if all of you would think of me as the liar here. Cause in the end -YOU- are gonna be the one that will pay for your lies. Not me.

And Jeff. For someone who "doesn't care about being put on the scammers list." You sure do have alot to say.

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 08:17 AM.