ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2010   #1161 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineStar Wars: The Old Republic

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to ssjali Send a message via MSN to ssjali
IGN: ssjali
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 24x
Guild: unownbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
What did you mean by they all went bye bye then?
Sounds like she deleted them. This ain't nice either. It's best to just ignore those requests.

Jewelia

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2010   #1162 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
Whoa.. I wanted to do that for All Sharing acc. People *0* But someone told me that, I just have to ignore it... So.. No Deleting for me D:
You do know what you're saying, right?

orz whatever you kinow what I mean.

@Bloodybun

The same guy used to bug the hell outta me because when he was about to scam someone, I warned the victim. He started PMing me with curses the day that followed.
It's a real shame too, because we both live in the same country.

@Lumie

What do you think would the real owner feel if he/she decides to come back and play again?

Well, that sheep might be just a victim, so you shouldn't have done anything without thinking first.

The real owner can just simply change his/her password and continue playing.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Last edited by Kirks; 08-16-2010 at 05:59 AM.

08-16-2010   #1163 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

lol
@Necro I know what ya mean .__.

well yea its kinda harsh.. But its for its own good... The "scammer" should know that she could get banned easily... So Its a bit Good a bit bad... Or Whatever @_@

I r Bulletproof~

08-16-2010   #1164 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

arkarian can only hope to improve

you get a perm ban for acc sharing, so she simply did it on behalf of ntreev xD

08-16-2010   #1165 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

soo Its half Half x_x

I r Bulletproof~

08-16-2010   #1166 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarian
you get a perm ban for acc sharing, so she simply did it on behalf of ntreev xD
notrly. they'll still ban it if they see the acc sharing.

08-16-2010   #1167 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I hope you are not deleting that Witch. == I'm against account sharing, but she could be usefull, haha~

08-16-2010   #1168 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumie

they all went bye bye!

He had it coming.
That was probably just another persons account they had already scammed and cleaned out, look at the pitiful galder count, no one is that poor. Now your IP is linked with an account that has been scammed, so you are essentially linked to the scammer. That really wasn't smart, if they investigate this and ban all accounts involved(which they are known to do) you will be banned too.

08-16-2010   #1169 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
look at the pitiful galder count, no one is that poor.
OBJECTION! You haven't heard of Poofie!

08-16-2010   #1170 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
That was probably just another persons account they had already scammed and cleaned out, look at the pitiful galder count, no one is that poor. Now your IP is linked with an account that has been scammed, so you are essentially linked to the scammer. That really wasn't smart, if they investigate this and ban all accounts involved(which they are known to do) you will be banned too.
Just what I was thinking of x_x

It may have seemed like a smart idea at the time, but it can turn against you, eventually :x

08-18-2010   #1171 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAuditionAudition 2

Seiyacrox has a spectacular aura aboutSeiyacrox has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Seiyacrox
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 333
Guild: Tempestad

Precaution With KissssssssssME is a uggly scamm! T_T

08-18-2010   #1172 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

I'll be truthful, in game transactions are just not worth it. 80% of the time they will turn out to be scams. Also, you have to show your myshop history. Did he/she/the beast/it/the robot/the alien/ gift you or not? Unless otherwise proven, your post has no credit. (Replying to the one above)

08-18-2010   #1173 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

^ That account got hacked, it's not the original owner, but I guess I can't make you change that...

The other characters related to that account are XYWhiteDragonYX or something like that, Zusu, Xusu (something like that x_x raccoon/cat), Yarume (fox), they also have a bunny, I can't remember the name though

EDIT : Bun's name is SuRky? Something like that :x

Last edited by Vixen; 08-18-2010 at 10:37 AM.

08-18-2010   #1174 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

XYWhiteDragonYX has multiple users since the original account owner shares accounts with a lot of people. It could be hacked or it might not be. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-18-2010   #1175 (permalink)

^ It was hacked, friends told me that all their equipment have been deleted, and the real owner doesn't even know who did it because he gave his pw out to so many people... So he quit, but it could be him, not sure, since I'm not friends with him

Last edited by Vixen; 08-18-2010 at 10:45 AM.

08-18-2010   #1176 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I see. This is why Ntreev and any gaming company says to never share your account information. >:
Unless you trust and know the person really well. /flees

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-21-2010   #1177 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Copied from the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by methOny
I would like to warn everyone to be careful and/or not to make transactions with this person "meth0ny"

this isn't one of my characters.
the real one is named "methOny" with a capital "ow" not with "zero" and belongs to CheckMate Guild only.

If you see characters with the same name and does not have a guild or not on the CheckMate Guild that isn't one of mine.

thanks.

That character xXSilver2010Xx isn't me, just to let all people know he/she is not me.

08-24-2010   #1178 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseWar RockZeldereX Online

gryphus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gryphus Send a message via MSN to gryphus Send a message via Skype™ to gryphus
IGN: Gryphus / Venefica
Class: Diva / Witch to_entertainer
Level: 269|261 / 228/216
Guild: That's Amore~
Xfire: wolvencipher
Default Account Info Scamming?? Why Do people do it?

Really getting sick of these type's of scammers. If its not myshop they are after, it is your account. They are basically worse than that of myshop scammers.

This was took today, a normal raccoon, whispers me, since I dont know the person, I blocked after I replied Hai, do I know you? and got no reply. Then They invite me to a party, and this is the screenshots I get from it.

Continued from Pic 1

^~"I am the Light in your Darkness"~^
^~ 268 Base | 261 TM ~^
^~Full Kitty 190 Set~^

^~ Quick RUN! *BOOM* .... I said run. ^
^~ Most AFK/Online Guild Member ~^
^~ Randomly Raging in Mega/PvP ~^

^~ Pink Hair Cats Member ~^

"What is this thing you call "rage", does it go something like....."
"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE"

Last edited by gryphus; 08-24-2010 at 02:51 AM.

08-24-2010   #1179 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Where ish the SS?

I r Bulletproof~

08-24-2010   #1180 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseWar RockZeldereX Online

gryphus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gryphus Send a message via MSN to gryphus Send a message via Skype™ to gryphus
IGN: Gryphus / Venefica
Class: Diva / Witch to_entertainer
Level: 269|261 / 228/216
Guild: That's Amore~
Xfire: wolvencipher

They are there. I had to edit it slightly, but they are up now
^~"I am the Light in your Darkness"~^
^~ 268 Base | 261 TM ~^
^~Full Kitty 190 Set~^

^~ Quick RUN! *BOOM* .... I said run. ^
^~ Most AFK/Online Guild Member ~^
^~ Randomly Raging in Mega/PvP ~^