ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2010   #1121 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

Potential Harm? O: He was asking for my account. Well, it's not like people would actually give out their accounts to strangers, but just to make sure if ever he does something else.

*he suddenly befriends me*
*he asks if I have another mage*
*I reply 'yes'*
*he asks the levels*
*I said 202 and 152*

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2010   #1122 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SkyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: ZaneLegend
Class: Bunny to_champion
Level: 189
Guild: Retribution

i think scammers who give out the fake sites really are stupid, ok 1, since when does an event need a log in to see it, 2 if you have the website name why should u give it to use cause u have the website url so you should check it yourself, 3 if there was an new event don't you think the player would know about it, 4 how many time do they need to be posted here before they realise we aint falling for it

07-28-2010   #1123 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMaster
i think scammers who give out the fake sites really are stupid, ok 1, since when does an event need a log in to see it, 2 if you have the website name why should u give it to use cause u have the website url so you should check it yourself, 3 if there was an new event don't you think the player would know about it, 4 how many time do they need to be posted here before they realise we aint falling for it
I find #3 to be inaccurate. There have been events in the past that Ntreev has put into their events page without one bit of an announcement.
The only announcement they probably placed was on their own forums, which I dislike because of it's organization/format.

#4 is not that accurate either.
Not everyone knows about that site. Only old members know about it because it's been said many times. Can you say the same about new members? Not really.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-30-2010   #1124 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Hmm yeah that guy kept pm'ing me random things and claiming that i'm scammer.

For now, he used these chars to pm me : tanieh / windiavolo2 / CanadianFATBOY / MasterJoukyuu (Something like that)

And yeah I've seen windiavolo2 pretty much around mega with a bb selling some uniques, when i'm asking him to show he cancels or just go away and log off >.>

Last edited by Bloodybun; 07-30-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Forgot a name

07-30-2010   #1125 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

You should send in a report about the inappropriate word too. It's good enough to get him a warning or 1 day ban.
If he continues, just continue to report until he's permanently banned and bye bye scammer.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-30-2010   #1126 (permalink)
The Situation
Games

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
You should send in a report about the inappropriate word too. It's good enough to get him a warning or 1 day ban.
If he continues, just continue to report until he's permanently banned and bye bye scammer.
He's not even worth 5 mins of my time to do it plus he probably created 45784165 chars since he got nothing to do.

07-30-2010   #1127 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

windiavolo2 has been scamming for a long time now, he dissappears after a period of time, then he pops up back again, trying to scam myshop.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

07-30-2010   #1128 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun
He's not even worth 5 mins of my time to do it plus he probably created 45784165 chars since he got nothing to do.
That's true but you never know. Considering Ntreev, they may be lazy in the end. .__.
If you do happen to report, hopefully it will eventually lead to a permanent or IP ban.

07-31-2010   #1129 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

arkarian can only hope to improve

windiavolo2, about this guy, i was on one char when he was trying to buy a halo, i pmed him and he tried to offer MS for it
then i was on another char and he was bb selling a tombeth staff, i pmed him and he asked to trade MS o.o; also, he said it has lv9, 175% and 15ac... yes, AC!
i got ss of the 2nd part but not of the first

didnt look at the name properly, the one i spoke to was windiavolo1... but +1 for creativity...

Last edited by arkarian; 07-31-2010 at 11:41 PM.

08-01-2010   #1130 (permalink)
The Situation
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarian
windiavolo2, about this guy, i was on one char when he was trying to buy a halo, i pmed him and he tried to offer MS for it
then i was on another char and he was bb selling a tombeth staff, i pmed him and he asked to trade MS o.o; also, he said it has lv9, 175% and 15ac... yes, AC!
i got ss of the 2nd part but not of the first

didnt look at the name properly, the one i spoke to was windiavolo1... but +1 for creativity...
Funny people these days. I even heard from someone in my guild that he has a cutlass lv11 +2xx% on it or a soki+queen set lv 13 with 350%+. I lol'ed@that and we also kicked him right after

08-02-2010   #1131 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebee
Potential Harm? O: He was asking for my account. Well, it's not like people would actually give out their accounts to strangers, but just to make sure if ever he does something else.

*he suddenly befriends me*
*he asks if I have another mage*
*I reply 'yes'*
*he asks the levels*
*I said 202 and 152*

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Omai I think I know who is using that acc.. It is SPEEDOFDEATH D= He asked me the same thing o-o

He then told me that he was the ONE Who was using LunerGX and hacking someone.. I just ignored all of it .___. But still..

Scammer = Speedofdeath

I r Bulletproof~

08-02-2010   #1132 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

LunerGX WAS your character at some point, so you're in with this.

08-02-2010   #1133 (permalink)
Special
Games

Just because a character belonged to someone before does not automatically make them a scammer. Proof has to be shown just as the saying goes: "Innocent until proven guilty."

Also...if you deleted your character, anyone can take the name.
For example. If I delete my Duke named Mirae, anyone can steal it and make it into a scammer name.

08-03-2010   #1134 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

I STOP Using it when I got it to 150... Then I started MY OWN Life ... So I did NOTHING to it..

EDIT: This acc. was someone and HE IS THE ONE Who told me... I just did what he said... Its HIS FAULT Not MINE... and This makes him Trust me.. Since I DID ALL THE Things he said.. I even GOT HIM A SHINING CRYSTAL Sword.. ZORRA Equips.. DANIHEN EQUIPS.. All I did is just try to make it strong.. and THATS IT No Scam/Hack ... [ Just trying to clear up ] P.S. I buy my OWN MS.. I miss the old Days Q_Q

I r Bulletproof~

Last edited by Verse; 08-03-2010 at 12:48 AM.

08-03-2010   #1135 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaPangyaDivina Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Crystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Akiha23/Reika23
Class: Sheepeh =3 to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/Space Cowboys/EcKs T.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
I STOP Using it when I got it to 150... Then I started MY OWN Life ... So I did NOTHING to it..

EDIT: This acc. was someone and HE IS THE ONE Who told me... I just did what he said... Its HIS FAULT Not MINE... and This makes him Trust me.. Since I DID ALL THE Things he said.. I even GOT HIM A SHINING CRYSTAL Sword.. ZORRA Equips.. DANIHEN EQUIPS.. All I did is just try to make it strong.. and THATS IT No Scam/Hack ... [ Just trying to clear up ] P.S. I buy my OWN MS.. I miss the old Days Q_Q
*pats you* dont worry be sure that your sheepy wont be hacked yea ^^
teh 2 chars of yours got hacked already so be careful X3
dont worry your 2 chars are hacked and scammped ppl it isnt still you XD

08-04-2010   #1136 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

I wont let it Hack >D

I r Bulletproof~

08-04-2010   #1137 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaPangyaDivina Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Crystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the roughCrystal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Akiha23/Reika23
Class: Sheepeh =3 to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/Space Cowboys/EcKs T.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
I wont let it Hack >D
thats good,remember never ever do it again to strangers XD
oh yea i forgot i wont be playing for a week because of exams baibai XD

08-04-2010   #1138 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun

Hmm yeah that guy kept pm'ing me random things and claiming that i'm scammer.

For now, he used these chars to pm me : tanieh / windiavolo2 / CanadianFATBOY / MasterJoukyuu (Something like that)

And yeah I've seen windiavolo2 pretty much around mega with a bb selling some uniques, when i'm asking him to show he cancels or just go away and log off >.>
Was wondering whether this guy was random, or renowned for this kind of thing. Guess I found my answer. x]

08-04-2010   #1139 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMagician
Was wondering whether this guy was random, or renowned for this kind of thing. Guess I found my answer. x]

Censor it @w@

08-04-2010   #1140 (permalink)
The Situation
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMagician

Good to know that i'm not the only one getting this xP