ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1121 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Honestly, the real problem here isnt about who scammed who or who pissed off who but yes the fact that terror was accused of scamming without A SINGLE proof. Seriously , We all have our problems to deal with, but this is quite childish. So ya ladies and gentlemen , if we want to bring anything to public lets be abit mature and first find real proofs.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2010   #1122 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces
I gotta clarify one last thing. Muffinsx3 = NOT Terrorx3 (He's banned atm, if I'm not mistaken)
We are talking about {Terror}, -NOT- about Terrorx3 >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
Honestly, the real problem here isnt about who scammed who or who pissed off who but yes the fact that terror was accused of scamming without A SINGLE proof. Seriously , We all have our problems to deal with, but this is quite childish. So ya ladies and gentlemen , if we want to bring anything to public lets be abit mature and first find real proofs.
Without a single proof? I have proof of your little buddy admitting to being a scammer. "Scammers for life friend, get with it or get out." I got Terror saying "Her GS already sold, if she wants her GLS I'm at Mega Bank" Meaning I had to BUY it back to get MY own equipment back. But w/e. Back your little friends up :3 Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them. So I "accuse" ?? them, you "protect them. ;p It's the same thing.

What Jeff is doing is obviously on purpose. Trying to make me seem like an accuser without proof? I know what I saw/read/did/heard, and TRADED. And I still remember the conversations. And that's enough for me. I know I don't lie. And I couldn't care less if all of you would think of me as the liar here. Cause in the end -YOU- are gonna be the one that will pay for your lies. Not me.

And Jeff. For someone who "doesn't care about being put on the scammers list." You sure do have alot to say.

Last edited by Valese; 09-20-2010 at 07:17 AM.

09-20-2010   #1123 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
We are talking about {Terror}, -NOT- about Terrorx3 >.>
Just making sure. Chill

Their names are kinda similar, and Terrorx3 was once in GoW, so I had to clarify his name to avoid confusion.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-20-2010   #1124 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

She was on good terms with GoW... Until this happened.

EDIT : She was on good terms with near enough all GoW's apart from LL.

Last edited by Vixen; 09-20-2010 at 10:27 AM.

09-20-2010   #1125 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Well, I don't think she's been on good terms with Youp at least. He's been KoSing her since forever now. The last time I was in PvP before I quit, the two of them were still at it, and I remember Jeff helped back then. Last week I saw her getting KoSed by a few GoW people, Youp being one of them.. I don't know if that's before or after this though. Valese is in {7N} and most of its members don't get along with GoW, as far as I know.
{7N} and people that are important to me know the reason ;p
You don't need to know the details. I will say 1 thing though. I lend them the set to be NICE. Not good enough of a reason for you? Terror came to me out of nowhere and asked for a set to borrow to train his new Raccoon. So I gave it to him.

Oh and. Thank you so much >: I didn't know I was in {7N} until you pointed it out for me.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Off topic

09-20-2010   #1126 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Guys, I think we should make another thread about this matter.

After all, this is a scammer discussion thread. Things are starting to get a bit too personal. :l

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-20-2010   #1127 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Oh my ... W.e you say or read or did or heard isnt on any1s business, Valese. If you want to make a point, use of reasonble facts that can show to everyone that you're saying the truth. All you got is a random MSN convo and pictures of a shop with gears that you claim to be yours. Now , lets stop and think for a moment...If Any1 was willing to scam you, You really think the same person would be like "Scammers for life friend, get with it or get out." ... please xD You're being so funny that none of them are taking you seriously. Its like just telling a kid what she wants to hear so she can just chill already. There again, if you do have real proofs , please post it. If not, dont try to use the forums to get at people just because you dont like them. This is not your playground, Valese.

09-20-2010   #1128 (permalink)
Banned

Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!Jeffyx3 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Yo Momma
Guild: God Of War
Default Funny starting to be annoying.

Reason I have a lot to say is because, I don't like you, and I don't like it when my friends or family are being falsely accused. Thus, I replied to this pathetic attempt of yours. You being in good ''Terms'' with GoW? I don't think so missy. Youp's been KoSing you since forever, As Ameh said. And to be honest non of us never really liked you. Maybe Sammie or Drakii but thats a whole different story. I admit we said those things to you on msn, but do know we only said those things to piss you off as you were annoying us. So there's your proof. And Youp being the only GoW member? Wrong. We might be in a different guild now but we're still GoW, don't forget. It's 2 against whatever now, please just drop this pathetic attempt of yours calling {Terror} a scammer. We all know who the scammer is yet to you ignore what lies in front of you. Can't make it any clearer for you.

''Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them.'' Really now? Thanks, this makes it so much easier proving you only do this out of hate, as you know Muffinsx3 is not I repeat NOT {Terror}

Last edited by Jeffyx3; 09-20-2010 at 07:58 AM.

09-20-2010   #1129 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3
Reason I have a lot to say is because, I don't like you, and I don't like it when my friends or family are being falsely accused. Thus, I replied to this pathetic attempt of yours. You being in good ''Terms'' with GoW? I don't think so missy. Youp's been KoSing you since forever, As Ameh said. And to be honest non of us never really liked you. Maybe Sammie or Drakii but thats a whole different story. I admit we said those things to you on msn, but do know we only said those things to piss you off as you were annoying us. So there's your proof. And Youp being the only GoW member? Wrong. We might be in a different guild now but we're still GoW, don't forget. It's 2 against whatever now, please just drop this pathetic attempt of yours calling {Terror} a scammer. We all know who the scammer is yet to you ignore what lies in front of you. Can't make it any clearer for you.

''Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them.'' Really now? Thanks, this makes it so much easier proving you only do this out of hate, as you know Muffinsx3 is not I repeat NOT {Terror}
In real life, that would be a one-way ticket to prison. Admitting you did a crime, but you stated you 'lied' about it just to piss her off. Why would you say THAT to piss her off? Surely you can find something else to say to piss her off. You do know anything said about scamming would be held against you. That's what screenshots are for. People that are proven scammers (in the other thread, previous people, not saying that it's the people here now), all lie and say it's not true, etc - I don't understand why you would force yourself in such a difficult position. I caught some char saying that they were a scammer (posted in thread a while ago), but then they saw it and came to me saying ''please take it down, I was joking'' - what is there to joke about it, seriously?

Valese has put proof now that Muffinsx3 is indeed {Terror}. I don't see why someone would go to some length and 'create' this proof. Heck, she got scammed YESTURDAY, do you think someone would stay up for hours trying to make this type of proof up? That's not the case here. Try to find a way that MSN convo's can be sent in a proper format - screenshots is all we can do at the moment. You admitted that you said those things, but you're still saying that {Terror} isn't the scammer.

09-20-2010   #1130 (permalink)
Banned

One way ticket to prison? Yeh I don't think so. Lying to someone who started lying is a crime? Sure sure, especially on msn. Oh wow, I must be up there with kidnappers and bank robbers. Any who, what you just mentioned about other threads is irrelevant. So we lied to her on msn making it a joke now? Why would I want to say anything else to her when she's clearly upset about being ''scammed'' It was just to easy. And um, are you retarded? Screenshots can be edited in any way, duh. How hard is it to understand that even tho we said those things, saying it to piss someone off isn't admitting to something? Geezus. Also you'd be amazed to see what people are willing to do just to prove a point. So staying up a few hours to create ''proof'' yeh that sure lets us know she's telling the truth, and has ACTUAL proof. Like many people have said before, Lack of proof, where is the Screenshot of you trading the gear? Or the screenshot of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3. You two are just making a fool out of your selfs, making it sad. And you Moonie should just stay out of this as you know of nothing.

I've said it once and will again, I'll be waiting for this so called ''proof'' Have fun editing

09-20-2010   #1131 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500

Shanni edited it, she edited GoW and jeff out but Valese decided to repost it full lol.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

09-20-2010   #1132 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Did {Terror}'s MSN name need to be censored in those SS? It's written out in full later on.
Do you have to reply to something just to reply? I mean you replying or not in this case doesn't help -anyone-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
Shanni edited it, she edited GoW and jeff out but Valese decided to repost it full lol.
Uh no? Shanni editted the post censoring certain stuff which me and my friend forgot to censor. I didn't re-add the screenshots without the censors. Get your facts straight. Thank you~

09-20-2010   #1133 (permalink)

Quote:
One way ticket to prison? Yeh I don't think so. Lying to someone who started lying is a crime? Sure sure, especially on msn. Oh wow, I must be up there with kidnappers and bank robbers. Any who, what you just mentioned about other threads is irrelevant. So we lied to her on msn making it a joke now? Why would I want to say anything else to her when she's clearly upset about being ''scammed'' It was just to easy. And um, are you retarded? Screenshots can be edited in any way, duh. How hard is it to understand that even tho we said those things, saying it to piss someone off isn't admitting to something? Geezus. Also you'd be amazed to see what people are willing to do just to prove a point. So staying up a few hours to create ''proof'' yeh that sure lets us know she's telling the truth, and has ACTUAL proof. Like many people have said before, Lack of proof, where is the Screenshot of you trading the gear? Or the screenshot of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3. You two are just making a fool out of your selfs, making it sad. And you Moonie should just stay out of this as you know of nothing.

I've said it once and will again, I'll be waiting for this so called ''proof'' Have fun editing
God you ignorant soul. I have stated in this thread that Valese has posted ANOTHER set of proof that shows Muffinsx3 = {Terror}.

Don't try to act smart now, saying about kidnappers and bankrobbers. I said that IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU COMMITTED A CRIME. YOU'D BE PUT IN PRISON. EVEN IF YOU WAS JOKING ABOUT IT.

I know enough to be in this thread, I was there when everything happened. I saw Ter's shop being held up. Do you want a screenshot of it from my character too?

The MSN convo clearly states {Terror} saying thank you for the equipment. Valese was busy looking for screenshots of {Terror} admitting he was Muffinsx3. I'm sure if you wait in your chair for a while Valese can find some more proof. I'm also sure she would not come on here with an ''army'' consisting of only her and myself to get {Terror} on the scam list. What's with all this ''Put me on the scam list den aswell''? We are talking about {Terror}, not you.

You can't make over 20 screenshots look professional in a matter of minutes after the scam.

No I'm not ''retarded'', neither am I throwing insults back at you. Throwing insults when we're proving your friend is a scammer is not making you look smart. It's just like an lolfiller because you can't think of anything else.

Sorry Ameh, we thought editing out the MSN e-mail would create less of a drama, but then we noticed that we forgot to do it on the other conversations. Valese can re-post with the e-mail fully there, if you think it needs to be seen.

@LL - We had no business in Shanni! editing out the e-mails. Like I said, we forgot to fully remove them, we thought removing them would send less hate-mail towards you lot. If you want the convo's with the e-mails still there, then so be it.

09-20-2010   #1134 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
@Valese: And that was the point of my reply. Shanni edited out the emails, but not the names. It makes your logs look less confusing. I'll say that here if I want as long as it's not spam. There's no need to be rude about it.
I apologize, it's just you backing up Jeff makes him think he is saying stuff that make sense, when he's basicly repeating what you say. And adding nonsense to it to make it sound more like him.

Either way I'm done arguing. I put my proof on here, and if any of the moderators want to see the logs without them being saved on paint I will send them. I have -nothing- to hide.

09-20-2010   #1135 (permalink)
Banned

Default This is sad.

Good job on those SS's but once again, where is the proof of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3 (Yes with the x3) and no not muffins. That ain't valid proof.

First SS, yes I am x3Muffinz and ''I'' said {Terror} would make Muffinsx3 but sweetie, take a look at the date 15 AUGUST. People change their mind from time to time, yeh it happens.

Second SS has nothing to do with this, gg.

Third SS Oh ''When you gave me the shield'' What shield? I thought you lend him your sword too? And how come there's no date on that SS Hmm, Something smells fishy. Again kudo's on the editing. (Still no valid proof, SS of the gear)

Fourth SS? As far as I know it was Muffinsx3? and not muffins. But that is besides the point. I do hope you can read? It says he was Plvling with my bunny waiting for me to hit 50, in English that means he was power leveling my Rac, x3Muffinz to 50. (Again no date, or you lending your gear to him or anyone for that matter)

Fifth and sixth SS? Wow. A bunny with a golden lion set o_o Like, Oh my god. We totally scammed your set, if that's even your bunny, Lulz. Also where are the stats? (Or you trading them to {Terror} with the exact same stats) '-'

Seventh and eight SS? We already discussed this, as you can see it was not only related to you being scammed but down talking you in general. Why? Because we don't like you and you were annoying us. We just wanted too have some fun with you

None of these Screenshots have proved any of what you said above, Good day to you.

Last edited by Jeffyx3; 09-20-2010 at 11:06 AM.

09-20-2010   #1136 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
Excuse my typing, posting from itouch. I removed Terry's full name from the msn conversations and irrelevant information that was directed at members within the forum who are not involved with the posted proof.

@ everyone else:
Please stay on topic, thanks.

09-20-2010   #1137 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fourth SS? As far as I know it was Muffinsx3? and not muffins. But that is besides the point. I do hope you can read? It says he was Plvling with my bunny waiting for me to hit 50, in English that means he was power leveling my Rac, x3Muffinz to 50. (Again no date, or you lending your gear to him or anyone for that matter)
Spoiler!

09-20-2010   #1138 (permalink)

Quote:
Good job on those SS's but once again, where is the proof of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3 (Yes with the x3) and no not muffins. That ain't valid proof.

First SS, yes I am x3Muffinz and ''I'' said {Terror} would make Muffinsx3 but sweetie, take a look at the date 15 AUGUST. People change their mind from time to time, yeh it happens.

Second SS has nothing to do with this, gg.

Third SS Oh ''When you gave me the shield'' What shield? I thought you lend him your sword too? And how come there's no date on that SS Hmm, Something smells fishy. Again kudo's on the editing. (Still no valid proof, SS of the gear)

Fourth SS? As far as I know it was Muffinsx3? and not muffins. But that is besides the point. I do hope you can read? It says he was Plvling with my bunny waiting for me to hit 50, in English that means he was power leveling my Rac, x3Muffinz to 50.

Fifth and sixth SS? Wow. A bunny with a golden lion set o_o Like, Oh my god. We totally scammed your set, if that's even your bunny, Lulz. Also where are the stats? (Or you trading them to {Terror} with the exact same stats) '-'

Seventh and eight SS? We already discussed this, as you can see it was not only related to you being scammed but down talking you in general. Why? Because we don't like you and you were annoying us. We just wanted too have some fun with you
Spoiler Tag #1 shows Valese asking if LL is gonna make a char like yours and {Terror}'s.

You : I think he's gonna copy me and ter

Valese : Muffinsx3, Cupcakesx3, Cookiesx3?

Cookiesx3/Cupcakesx3 were examples, leeding on from Muffinsx3. THESE ARE NOT TRUE CHARACTERS.

This shows that Muffinsx3 was created at this point, so we go on to find out who Muffinsx3 is. Valese already knows it's {Terror}, but for all of you who didn't know, let's carry on.

You said ''he's gonna copy me and ter'', so we then go on to find who you are.

The one just below it (in the same spoiler tag) is showing that YOU have x3Muffinz. So going back to #1, Muffinsx3 links to {Terror}.

Spoiler Tag #2

Ter said ''when you gave me the shield'' - proof that Valese indeed gave him the shield.

Spoiler Tag #3

Val asks : Muffins? Ter responds saying yes.

Link back to previous proof. MuffinZ is yours, so MuffinS is {Terror}'s.

The date was cut out because of the translation. Ask Valese to repost with the time, she has nothing to hide.

Spoiler Tag #4

Waw. A bunny with a Pharoah set. Indeed waw.

She posted it because it had the date in the lower right-hand corner, showing she had the Golden Set at THAT time, power-leveling to 90 because Ter wanted to borrow it.

Spoiler Tag #5

Again. Reposted proof of {Terror} saying he has Valese's set, but he sold the Sword and was still vending the Shield. And you saying ''scammers for life friend. get with it or go home.''

All of these screenshots have proof about {Terror}, and have proved the things she has said above. Good day to you.

09-20-2010   #1139 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu
Spoiler!

Just to clarify your post :3 Thanks for catching that btw.

Jeff's fixed post~>

Quote:
And the screenie shows if you look closely ~>

09-20-2010   #1140 (permalink)
Banned

@Yutsuu, People do typo, just making sure you know. I corrected myself after, and even if it wasn't a typo it would mean that I am Muffinsx3 which would leave {Terror} out so either way, I'm cool with it, gg.

Spoiler tag #1

Again, the date also, how does that show Muffinsx3 was already created? do elaborate. Apart from that, it was me saying all that and not {Terror} making it invalid proof as it did not come from the ''Culprit'' himself.

Spoiler tag #2

Shield? What shield. Can be any shield for that matter, and the date not showing only points it out more.

Spoiler Tag #3

Good grief, he responded to muffin! Yeh that is proof right there, that he is in fact Muffinsx3. Sure, add the date later, editing is what she's good at anyway.

Spoiler Tag #4

Hah, yeh a bunny with golden lion set. Again how can we know this is your bunny? and the date has nothing to do with it as you have no SS of you giving {Terror} the gear on the exact same date. Also without stats there isn't a lot you can proof here hunni.

Spoiler Tag #5

What proof? Me pasting something he said in a convo you probably edited already, I could have wrote it there myself. How is this proof? Just to clarify, it says ''scammers'' not scammer making me a scammer too. Again where's the proof?

Now go edit.