ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-22-2010   #1041 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I don't know if that is really believable or not. But I still feel his pain in some way. Why? Because I witness a account got hacked (for some revenge) and tossed all important stuff and event gears. :X (That's how I got that HP Sweat Hat. :X) Good thing her MyShop stuff isn't fused/NPCed. @_@

Anyway DBZ... Did you do something that gives out your account information? :X

P.S. Should I visit PvP again today?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-22-2010   #1042 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

i hope i could buy a tombeth staff for around 80-90m... x.x sigh...

01-22-2010   #1043 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
I rarely see you either Q_Q Must be our timezones either. o: Then again, I haven't pvped much this week. I do it on and off, I guess. xD
Ohh btw, the last time i saw you, you were at Abyss Town, remember? D: you had no equips, you were triying to suicide? XD
Because you appear on my new video i was recording while i saw you there.

01-23-2010   #1044 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I didn't know you were making a vid o.o So you caught me naked on cam, LOL. I was suiciding a bit to fix my base/TM, it's common knowledge I do that quite a lot. >_>;

Wonder what kind of video it is o.o I wanna see. D:

01-23-2010   #1045 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i hope i could buy a tombeth staff for around 80-90m... x.x sigh...
Could you try the Market Place?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

01-23-2010   #1046 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
I didn't know you were making a vid o.o So you caught me naked on cam, LOL. I was suiciding a bit to fix my base/TM, it's common knowledge I do that quite a lot. >_>;

Wonder what kind of video it is o.o I wanna see. D:
Here, at second 15 to 18:

01-23-2010   #1047 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Could you guys not turn this into a lols thread. This is meant for scammer discussion and not discuss about where you see each other. Bring this to either PM or Profile.

Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-24-2010   #1048 (permalink)
Banned
Games

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the late report but... tinnamik deleted me from her friend list...

01-27-2010   #1049 (permalink)
Banned
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
Did XxDragonBallZxX scam you? so filipinosheep told me that he will pay for my set back... what should i do?

01-27-2010   #1050 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
WTF I SEE MINITS IN YOUR SCREENIE! D:< *Pokes the Leprechaun*

Now... I really want to say this. At least my feelings.

I feel really bad for those who have been hacked. But seeing this screenie. I'm at the HyunAh-like state. I can't decide which one is right and which is wrong. I know it's impossible to hack unless:

1. You accidently gave your information to your so-called RL friend
2. Phishing sites... (><)
3. Another impossible attempt that turn out to be possible. Like that Fantasia EE-Bomb event.

Is there a way to "fight" back this hacker? (If this is true?) And seeing both text style...
(Makes me want to punch that "hacker". What he said to Renard is enough to send a Report. :S

01-27-2010   #1051 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry for the late report but... tinnamik deleted me from her friend list...

g.....thats....

01-27-2010   #1052 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Renardz should have sent a message to the Filipinosheep person to see if they were still online.. >_> Just looking at it, it looks like he could have switched to his other character really fast..Unless they were using dual clients..x_x

Edit: nevermind, I see that the dragon person was in PVP too >_> should have read more than just the whispers..

01-27-2010   #1053 (permalink)
Banned

MoonlightMemento will become famous soon enough
IGN: DevilSpree
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 17x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

That isn't how Ecks (the one that frequents ggftw) spells his name is it? I also notice you didn't highlight the person to show us it's really him (he has positive iTrader, I don't think he'd scam for such a small amount or at all).

EDIT: Yeah, it isn't. It's some imposter, the real Ecks's IGN is: EcKsMaRkStHeShOt

Hacking an account doesn't exist, though. It's an improper term for keylogging which again, doesn't happen in a small-time MMO like TO. It's a classic excuse for "lol hey forgive me 4 stealingz?".

Last edited by Esper; 01-27-2010 at 02:13 PM.

01-27-2010   #1054 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

warning
I'm getting tired of people posting in the Compilation thread instead of actual proofs.

There is a reason why it's only a few pages compared to the 25+ pages as before. I cleaned it out because half the posts were not pertaining to what that thread is about.

If any of you post in their as a discussion, I will negative rep you. Everyone has been told countless times not to do that and yet you, as a member, decide to continue.

If you see this after you posted some random text in that thread, tough luck. You did not read the first post nor did you check this thread.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-27-2010   #1055 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Fear TJ's wrath, he has spoken. >:

Hmm, back on topic... Tinnamik's fox has been deleted. If it's not in the rankings, you might think it got frozen or banned, but my sources say it's been deleted. Don't ask why. Not sure if her name should/will stay in the other thread? I don't think you'll get your money back though, robby. :x

01-29-2010   #1056 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Yeah, some random/bitter hacker "hacked" your account (because your account is supposedly unique/special/godhaxx than all the other thousands of players, even the level 400 ones) when you were busy scamming someone. It's the same old routine played out time and time again (with the "real-life friend" and "other relative/sibling" excuse). Unless you're retarded or gave your account info to someone else, then your account can't be compromised. The reason scammers use the term "hack" to defend themselves is because it can mean a multitude of things (keyloggers/phishing/etc.) and they would like to make it seem like it's beyond their control to NOT scam someone. Now since the account is supposedly "hacked," they believe they can't be blamed for stealing someone's stuff. Plus they can just transfer the stuff to another account/character and later delete their "scamming character(s)."

Now what are the chances of that possibly happening? About zero to none.

I call bull.

01-29-2010   #1057 (permalink)
Banned

MoonlightMemento will become famous soon enough
IGN: DevilSpree
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 17x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Hacking can never, ever mean keylogging or phishing. Both of which require the person in question to be more gullible than to just give out their info.

I've no idea who originated "hacked" to be keylogging/phishing/etc.

01-30-2010   #1058 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightMemento
Hacking can never, ever mean keylogging or phishing. Both of which require the person in question to be more gullible than to just give out their info.

I've no idea who originated "hacked" to be keylogging/phishing/etc.
This is an MMO, most people count -anything- as a ''hack'', even ''Help, I got hacked! My friend knew my information and deleted my characters!'' Obviously this isn't a hack, but most ''victims'' (Morons*Cough*) believe it's them being hacked.

I bet money that not a single person who's ever played Trickster has ever been hacked. -Actually- hacked.

Anyways, I told you you got scammed Robby, and it's a shame too. Tinnamik (Or whatever it's name is) was -obviously never- going to pay you back. :l

02-05-2010   #1059 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFeLiPeI

Man~ This makes me feel disappointed. The two sexy4us are the same person .-. I'm friends with a scammer. I'm going to get him to say who he is in an IM while he's on his ecks, then delete him, just so you'll have proof they're all the same person. ^^

02-05-2010   #1060 (permalink)
Special
Games

Settie, the Scammer Detective!