ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2010   #1001 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I haven't linked that one yet. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2010   #1002 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Lilugurll or lilygurll? o.o Cause I already posted proof in the screenshot thread that lilygurll is that person.
lilygurll
Sorry i spell incorrect. I was wrong, i had those two screenshots of his/her sheep when i was helping:

Spoiler!

01-11-2010   #1003 (permalink)
ggFTW Nom nom
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunes of MagicLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Styalz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Styalz Send a message via MSN to Styalz
IGN: Amastu
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 19x Priest

Quote:
Lilugurll or lilygurll? o.o Cause I already posted proof in the screenshot thread that lilygurll is that person.
Speaking of this person, I found them on the Trickster Online! group on facebook asking for help training and commenting on giving many other people help with their character's leveling and posting many times on discussions. Although he mentions once he was not a scammer; i did not feel the need to accuse him on facebook (because i didn't want to start flaming or anything unnecessary). However, as I was browsing the Trickster Online! wall today, i noticed that he claimed once he had a bunny called "CaRiNaBuHooNi" and a lion called "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt". Although I don't know the bunny, I'm almost 100% sure that the lion, Ecks, is NOT him. What annoyed me was the fact that he would pretend to be other people and link their names with his own, especially because he is a scammer.

Took screen shots of the guy naming his scammer dragon and also claiming to be the bunny and the lion.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption that he is not "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt" since i don't know them personally, but have bought and sold things to Ecks and seen him (and his real life pics) around /ggftw. If I'm wrong and he is "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt", then please add the name to the scammer compilation list. Thanks! ^^

Edit: It seems the Ecks i was thinking about (who is on /ggftw and who I have bought things from) has the IGN "EcKsMaRkStHeShOt" which is ... remarkably close to the IGN the scammer dragon claims to have. Either the scammer dragon is trying to make himself credible by linking his name closely to Ecks or whatever, I guess it doesn't matter. Beware! O_O

Fox | Noloty
Buffalo & Dragon | Gajeel, Amatsu : Hirouku

Last edited by Styalz; 01-11-2010 at 12:04 PM.

01-11-2010   #1004 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

o_O..hes obviously not Ecks,,,scammer uses other ppl's names all the time

01-11-2010   #1005 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styalz
Speaking of this person, I found them on the Trickster Online! group on facebook asking for help training and commenting on giving many other people help with their character's leveling and posting many times on discussions. Although he mentions once he was not a scammer; i did not feel the need to accuse him on facebook (because i didn't want to start flaming or anything unnecessary). However, as I was browsing the Trickster Online! wall today, i noticed that he claimed once he had a bunny called "CaRiNaBuHooNi" and a lion called "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt". Although I don't know the bunny, I'm almost 100% sure that the lion, Ecks, is NOT him. What annoyed me was the fact that he would pretend to be other people and link their names with his own, especially because he is a scammer.

Took screen shots of the guy naming his scammer dragon and also claiming to be the bunny and the lion.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption that he is not "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt" since i don't know them personally, but have bought and sold things to Ecks and seen him (and his real life pics) around /ggftw. If I'm wrong and he is "EcKSMaRKsDaShOt", then please add the name to the scammer compilation list. Thanks! ^^

Edit: It seems the Ecks i was thinking about (who is on /ggftw and who I have bought things from) has the IGN "EcKsMaRkStHeShOt" which is ... remarkably close to the IGN the scammer dragon claims to have. Either the scammer dragon is trying to make himself credible by linking his name closely to Ecks or whatever, I guess it doesn't matter. Beware! O_O

It's EcKsMaRKzDaShOt, with a z, I've talked to him before, I would have gotten a screenshot but he didn't say his name completely, just "2se" and thats it. He said he likes Ecks and that he made it because he was some sort of fan or something.

Last edited by Jessica; 01-11-2010 at 03:27 PM.

01-11-2010   #1006 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:

It's EcKsMaRKzDaShOt, with a z, I've talked to him before, I would have gotten a screenshot but he didn't say his name completely, just "2se" and thats it. He said he likes Ecks and that he made it because he was some sort of fan or something.
Proof that yes.

*from robbyrobby*

I can only type limited because i'm still @ class. D:

01-11-2010   #1007 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rawfle will become famous soon enoughRawfle will become famous soon enough
IGN: PermaBan/PermaDrill
Class: Sheepy Q_Q lt_bard
Level: 86
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

EcKsMaRkStHeShOt's real name is James
while
EcKsMaRKzDaShOt's is Nick

obvious no?

I'm still a nab

01-11-2010   #1008 (permalink)
ggFTW Nom nom
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunes of MagicLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Styalz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Styalz Send a message via MSN to Styalz
IGN: Amastu
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 19x Priest

On facebook (as you can see from the screen-shot) he spelled his username with an "s" not a "z" so I guess even he has a hard time remembering a name he took from someone else. :X

Fox | Noloty
Buffalo & Dragon | Gajeel, Amatsu : Hirouku

01-11-2010   #1009 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I'll try to get him to say who he is, just so there will be more proof. *_*

01-12-2010   #1010 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Usopsama! Is that you?!

*Points to chatbox*

01-12-2010   #1011 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Hell yeahs. That's my mage. He is retired so no one will ever get to snap him. :D

01-12-2010   #1012 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
Hell yeahs. That's my mage. He is retired so no one will ever get to snap him. :D
so its u o.0. i thgt it is some guy who claims to be u.

01-12-2010   #1013 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
so its u o.0. i thgt it is some guy who claims to be u.
Yea. That's why i'm posting this to be sure. @_@

(I mean- We have a Ecks fanboy already...)

01-12-2010   #1014 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh yeah. I'm "usopsama1" because "usopsama" got deleted after the beta and I can't recover that name. >_>;;;;

01-12-2010   #1015 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Deleted names can't be reused? Or did someone take your name? Dx

On topic: I've seen some ImUrKitty=Scammer bb's but wasn't sure if they were true. I'll believe it now I guess. q_q

01-12-2010   #1016 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
@Ameh That was in the screenshot thread, and someone quoted it in the page before this one o.o
Ahh~

My idiotic screen shot.

I still wonder what I was thinking, trusting someone so easily.

Wish I was more attentive. x_x

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

01-12-2010   #1017 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
Ahh~

My idiotic screen shot.

I still wonder what I was thinking, trusting someone so easily.

Wish I was more attentive. x_x
I follow some rules set in stone. :x

1. Always asking for PF if it's simply selling to players in-game.
2. On the forums, ask for PF also unless the buyer has high iTrader OR can ask for someone trustworthy/with high iTrader to vouch for them.
3. No PF = no sale. No deal.

I will rarely GF to people unless I've sold to them already and know I can trust them, or (of course) if they're my friends. Don't worry about getting scammed, it happened to me before. But I stick to those rules and never get scammed.

01-12-2010   #1018 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
I follow some rules set in stone. :x

1. Always asking for PF if it's simply selling to players in-game.
2. On the forums, ask for PF also unless the buyer has high iTrader OR can ask for someone trustworthy/with high iTrader to vouch for them.
3. No PF = no sale. No deal.

I will rarely GF to people unless I've sold to them already and know I can trust them, or (of course) if they're my friends. Don't worry about getting scammed, it happened to me before. But I stick to those rules and never get scammed.
From now one, I'll do just that.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

01-12-2010   #1019 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
I think what usopsama is saying is that he had that name on a Beta account but forgot the information so it's technically 'lost' forever. x.x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-12-2010   #1020 (permalink)
\
Special

Quote:
From what I've heard, characters that were inside of an inactive beta account were "locked away" and can't be assessed anyone. Since the GM's never deleted these accounts, the screennames that were inside of them are gone forever.

Here are the screenshots catching him wear the set that he claims he did not scam. First, he told me he bought the set from an AFK vender for 3xx mil. Then, he told some other people that he received the set from a real life friend. I mean, come on, at least make up a story that is consistent.

edited: I know ImUrKitty is already on the scammer list. I'm just posting this because I find it hilarious.

Last edited by posu; 01-12-2010 at 01:23 PM.