ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2009   #921 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Eh. I'm dead silent at this moment. But some evidence just-in-case. :X

And not umm... Semi-related, but something that got my eye.

Anyway, i'm slowly getting to understand her "marketing stradegy". :X Bleh. *Hugs Bastet*

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2009   #922 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

We all know she's just buying very cheap and selling very high; I think everyone's just angry at her for her methods to raise the price.

12-17-2009   #923 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I think Shiki had my point at what I am going to say.
I made a nice chit-chat with Hazel/iPaws/HyunAh (at around 2 a.m. PST) and said that she buys her stuff from her friends for cheep, and do that marketplace game for a higher price...

Oh, and she wants to get 2 Fairy Stella sets.. One for safe-keeping and one for using.

Yea i'm a ninja. (But I still do not want to blame HyunAh... Maybe just for the marketplace part.)

12-17-2009   #924 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Her prices are outrageous, but at the end of the day, she's just wasting her own time playing her own game, cause I doubt anyone is going to buy a freaking pet fuse for 300m or whatever. So she can vend all her fuses at some ridiculously overpriced value, but no one will buy them? o_o Eventually she'll have to lower the prices if she wants them to sell.

She bought my Amalyne Rose for 12m and tried to resell it for 35m or whatever... I lol @ that. Personally I could care less, I just wanted to sell/get rid of one item in my inventory. I just don't like how she's messing up the market and causing others to raise their prices because she's raising hers... and yeah, shill bidding, she should be glad this is only a game or else she'd be violating multiple rules/laws irl. o_O

12-17-2009   #925 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

who cares if no one would buy it,,,how did i get unban if i was the same person as id279.@.@

12-17-2009   #926 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh

She bought my Amalyne Rose for 12m and tried to resell it for 35m or whatever... I lol @ that. Personally I could care less, I just wanted to sell/get rid of one item in my inventory.
She is doing the same with one of the pets I sold her only it did make me a bit upset because I gave her a discount because I thought she was a newbie player and what's 5-10 mil for me compared to someone who has only recently started the game. Haha, my fault though. Last time I'll assume someone hasn't played for a long time just because of their level.

12-17-2009   #927 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

One great way to piss these types of people off is to simply refuse selling to them.

Another great tactic is to jack up the selling price of the item you're selling by five times (or possibly even more) to the same person. If the person asks why, simply say that you're simply doing what that person is doing in reverse; if that person doesn't like it why should you like them selling the items that person does at outrageous prices?

It may not hurt the person financially (or the person will probably not even care), but at least you have the satisfaction of standing up to a monopolist. If enough people do it to the person, it will have an impact and that person even may stop playing Trickster. One thing to keep in mind however, is that if the person thinks that people forgive him/her; s/he may return to his/her old ways.

Last edited by Jon; 12-17-2009 at 02:59 PM.

12-17-2009   #928 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

@Liyrreiana: You meant you sold to her cat? She's been notorious for so long though. :x Unless you sold to one of her alts.

@Vith: Actually, that's what someone tried doing to her today with that Stella pet. For once, the reason why that pet was so high priced wasn't because of her doing. I don't know if she bought the pet in the end, but it was lols to see her wanting to buy the pet for cheap and people were offering to sell for over 100m... lmao.

12-17-2009   #929 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Quote:
@Liyrreiana: You meant you sold to her cat? She's been notorious for so long though. :x Unless you sold to one of her alts.
I sold to her cat the day before the name HyunAh showed up on the scammer list/discussion thread haha. I don't follow official forums so I had no idea.

12-17-2009   #930 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Vith: Actually, that's what someone tried doing to her today with that Stella pet. For once, the reason why that pet was so high priced wasn't because of her doing. I don't know if she bought the pet in the end, but it was lols to see her wanting to buy the pet for cheap and people were offering to sell for over 100m... lmao.
Oh, thanks for letting me know. It's good to see people stand up to her.

12-17-2009   #931 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

100mil pwnage back to iPaws? xD I find that quite funny. o-o Anyway, I even want to strangle myself for her FINALLY have the fused Stella so quick! O_O Thank god I got mines for 15mil. I'm so happy! <3

Yea... Her prices drop a bit, but still the same annoying 200+mil for Madam/Loli Snow...

12-17-2009   #932 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
We all know she's just buying very cheap and selling very high; I think everyone's just angry at her for her methods to raise the price.

No. It's the fact that she lies to gain money. She may not be an actual scammer, but she's not trustworthy in my eyes.

I, myself, buy cheap and sell high. That's called "Playing the Market" (Which I've been doing for quite some time now), and I can tell when someone (like her, for example) is lying. All she wants is money. She doesn't care if she has to lie to get it, she just wants it.

And to be honest, she's kinda failing at "Playing the Market".. If you're good at it, you can easily make 1b in a week, maybe even faster than that. (I've done it. lol)

@TimerRabbit.
Quote:
and said that she buys her stuff from her friends for cheep, and do that marketplace game for a higher price...
Yeah, that's a lie too. ;p She tries to buy from random people and then tries to make "friends" with them. IAmPoofie, for example. (The friend would also be pissed at her for doing so. Lose a friend over an item? gg)

12-17-2009   #933 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximanangelx
I lold at her wanting my Sakurako Hat for 8m, "final offer" when I wasn't selling it :s...
She also claimed it recently came out and that she bought a couple for only 5m, so she was being "generous"...
:x... I was like lol? I'm not an idiot. No reply. XD
If you mean Sakurako Hat as in that expensive Sakurako Hairpin, then that is just the LOL of the year. >_>

12-20-2009   #934 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

(Cat)BudKing: HirooNakamura/TheKillSwitch
I accidentally killed this cat named BudKing in PvP, and he told me that I'm no match against his main character.

A few moments later, a dragon named TheKillSwitch killed me and called me a noob.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

12-21-2009   #935 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I don't add information without pictures. All have been ignored until further proof.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

12-22-2009   #936 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The players 2S3xy4u & 2s3xy4you, LilyGurll, LuVAzNNAmEs are in question about whether they are the same players.

There was never any given proof between the two except for the name similarity. Rankings have been checked and 2S3xy4u could not be found. This is to only make it assume that 2s3xy4you, along with the other alias, is the scammer.

From when I've talked to him, and looking at the scammer pics, they type similar, and they are all dragons.. I think lilygurll was a dragon anyway, don't remember. but his new one is definately a dragon.

12-22-2009   #937 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
From when I've talked to him, and looking at the scammer pics, they type similar, and they are all dragons.. I think lilygurll was a dragon anyway, don't remember. but his new one is definately a dragon.
If you've come across some SS I uploaded of me and him talking... he claims that it was his brother playing that other dragon and not him... fishy much?

12-22-2009   #938 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

It could have been his brother, my brothers used to have similar names, and I've known other guys who use the same similar names.. but it is still very fishy. And if I remember correctly he got really pissy when you asked him about it, right?

12-22-2009   #939 (permalink)
Boss.

Poofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nice
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Quote:
If you mean Sakurako Hat as in that expensive Sakurako Hairpin, then that is just the LOL of the year. >_>
Yea, I mean the pink flower lols. I was in my first job form q.q and I get harassed by her saying "final offer" and she couldn't say anything when I said I'm not an idiot. Lmaoo. Then today, she saw my kitty with Wind Spirit Hat, then she offered to buy for 1m since it was ugly. I faked not to speak english LOL.
(Still wondering why she would wanna buy it if it was ugly) >:

12-22-2009   #940 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
It could have been his brother, my brothers used to have similar names, and I've known other guys who use the same similar names.. but it is still very fishy. And if I remember correctly he got really pissy when you asked him about it, right?
He got very defensive, yeah. That brother story sounds more like a last minute excuse to me.

@ximanangelx: That's what I mean by being shady... and scamming. I'm sure she knows those are valuable items. But supposedly asking a "noob" if she could buy them for cheap? Kinda horrible.