ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2009   #901 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

It's because she was raising her prices for things she was trying to sell, and then saying that it was someone else bidding higher.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2009   #902 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

In short: HyunAh/iPaws is not really a scammer... Just someone to watch out for when it comes to vending her own stuff.

Anyway, I asked her out of curiosity (at the eTO forums) about the Mandam Snow/Snow Loli overprice vending, and she said that those are "spares". I can't think of a answer but I just going to assume (for now) that she bought a bunch of boxes... So eh. :S

12-16-2009   #903 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

How much was she selling the pets for? o.O

12-16-2009   #904 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

If I'm thinking of the correct vendor, the prices were 300+ mil.
I rarely play with market related stuff so I don't look at names carefully.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

12-16-2009   #905 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

That is totally over priced. o_o; I don't see why they're so high in the first place. @_@

12-16-2009   #906 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Anyway, I asked her out of curiosity (at the eTO forums) about the Mandam Snow/Snow Loli overprice vending, and she said that those are "spares". I can't think of a answer but I just going to assume (for now) that she bought a bunch of boxes... So eh. :S
Spares? What a liar. I had a bulletin up saying "B> Young Lady Snow, PM me" the other day, and she/he whispered me asking the price that I was looking for, and I said "30-50m", they said something along the lines of "No thanks, I am looking for higher, I bought it for 180m". Why would someone buy an extra pet they already had for such a high price? That's just stupid, in my opinion.

And if they were really "spares", you would see them at least once vending the two pets and having one of the extras equiped.

@Settie, 250m for Young Lady Snow and 300m for Madame Snow, I believe.

12-16-2009   #907 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Well definately not buying the young lady snow anymore @_@ I'm fine with my Madame snow. :3

12-16-2009   #908 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
In short: HyunAh/iPaws is not really a scammer... Just someone to watch out for when it comes to vending her own stuff.

>_> I know the guy who sold her that madame snow and she had a bulletin up for days to buy both of them, why would she do that if she already had them? I've seen her wearing both the pets and they were both always fuses... ._.;;; But oooooooooooooooook.

12-16-2009   #909 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Well she could have a madame snow, but she wouldnt be able to wield it since she's only level 130 or something. She could fuse one herself, but she may not have had myshop points for a book.

12-16-2009   #910 (permalink)
Boss.

Poofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nice
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Lol... Yea. She probably bought them, then sell them for twice the price. She wanted to buy my Wind Spirit Hat 5m x___x; Bet if she bought it, she'd sell it to the person buying it for like... 500m lol :s... She's nice and all, but whenever I wear some cute things, she whispers me and asks if she could buy for like 2-3m... And she says It's true, I bought a couple the other day for the same price. :O... -_- lol?

12-16-2009   #911 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I really dislike people who do that. ._. Buy things and sell them for alot more..

12-16-2009   #912 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Technically it's playing the market. "Buy low, sell high."
The problem with this is it's way overpriced that it makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximanangelx
Lol... Yea. She probably bought them, then sell them for twice the price. She wanted to buy my Wind Spirit Hat 5m x___x; Bet if she bought it, she'd sell it to the person buying it for like... 500m lol :s... She's nice and all, but whenever I wear some cute things, she whispers me and asks if she could buy for like 2-3m... And she says It's true, I bought a couple the other day for the same price. :O... -_- lol?
I'm not pointing fingers but some people like to tell the truth to some and lie to others. Sadly, when you piece it all together, it's a huge contradiction.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

12-16-2009   #913 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ExCelebrity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ExCelebrity
IGN: Zatsumaro
Class: Wizard to_dragon
Level: 285

Quote:
spares my *** , it's my friend who sold her that Madam snow, well ACTUALLY traded the Madam Snw for a 4g5.
and she's vendint it 350m now so to over price to almost double of how much u got it for ! and it's only a pet anyway (happy i dont have that pet fittish).
my friend is not very socializing so didnt actually know who she was selling to.
but well so many ppl dont know anyway, dont know that they should "stop making others making MEGA money all day just staying in megalo > over pricing / ripping of their asses" jesus !

12-16-2009   #914 (permalink)
Boss.

Poofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nice

I lold at her wanting my Sakurako Hat for 8m, "final offer" when I wasn't selling it :s...
She also claimed it recently came out and that she bought a couple for only 5m, so she was being "generous"...
:x... I was like lol? I'm not an idiot. No reply. XD

12-17-2009   #915 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I think it depends on how well the person knows you.. If you're good friends, they'll most likely tell you lies so they seem innocent, so you can trust them more, and then to the people who they aren't that close to, they'll tell the truth..or the other way around. @_@ But either way, it's not right to over price things. I mean, i'd understand if the item had some sort of importance to you, and you didn't really want to get rid of it but you needed space/money, and so you sell it ALITTLE higher than most, but if you get it for like a week or so, and go and sell it for triple the price it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximanangelx
I lold at her wanting my Sakurako Hat for 8m, "final offer" when I wasn't selling it :s...
She also claimed it recently came out and that she bought a couple for only 5m, so she was being "generous"...
:x... I was like lol? I'm not an idiot. No reply. XD
I lol'd at that.

12-17-2009   #916 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Although shes my fren ( i call her Meow-wie), i really dislike her attitude. Although she is nice, funny, but she swears alot ( though 50% is my fault). Then i went to her shop and what-the-heck, the items are wayyy overpriced. I wunt be surprised if nobody buys her items. It is a good thing to sell at high price, but it has to be reasonable. For example, Food X is highly demanded around the world becuz it is delicious, it looks hawt and it is rare. There are only 2 stores selling it, store A and store What-the-hell. Store A sells the Food X at $500,000 per KG, which is really cost a bomb. However Store whattheheck sells it at $2,500,000 per KG. So obviously ppl will go buy the cheaper one. Selling a 500k worth of item for 2.5m isnt Heroic. It just proves how stupid you are and how munny-minded u are. Sorry if i offend anyone, but it has to stop.

12-17-2009   #917 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

To be honest I'm not that bothered that much by the buying/trying to resell, I've seen it a lot and done it a couple of times myself when I see things vending cheap(who hasn't?) However I'm bothered that she claims to have "spares" :| Playing the market and just lying are 2 different things... ._. Her bulletins to buy the pets were frantic, she would have 2 up at once and keep upping her price when someone else put a bulletin up with an offer, it doesn't make sense to do that if you already have them. D:

12-17-2009   #918 (permalink)
Boss.

Lol, at one point, I was trying to buy Madam Snow... and she was buying too, so she told me she bought one for 500m. I kinda knew she was lying... Maybe because why would you buy an item worth 500m, then buy another one? x__x;
She preys on newbies? >:

12-17-2009   #919 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

I'm her friend and all, but being that I am I usually call her out on things like this.

She fails pretty hardcore at business. Some of her other actions are very suspicious, but unless you hang around her in-game often or hang around the official Trickster forums you probably won't notice.

Of course I won't get into any of this here. Not my place.

12-17-2009   #920 (permalink)
Boss.

Lol, we're sort of "friends" because she liked my Wind Spirit Hat... Then we started comparing hats. Made conversation, etc. Really only acquaintances, but it kind of pisses me off the way she tries to make me think all my items are worth 10m and hers 100m+ :x
Then she wanted to buy all of my prized possessions for 10m- because we were "friends"...
When I had just met her 10mins ago, lol?
I think she's nice and all, but she needs to get her split personality checked out. >: