ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2009   #881 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LordHiro has disabled reputation
IGN: Magic Type Master
Class: Witch to_bard
Level: 2xx/2xx

LOL Yet More Haters !... Yes Please Kos me no matter how many times u kill me tht magic respawn button pops up and i come alive....i dont care if u think am not GoW the real GoW died wen we got pur 1st perma bans ... the simple way to avoid lame haters like you... stop playing pvp BOOM Problem solved now i cant be Kos lol idiots keep spamming the reports the GMs love my name PEACE !!!!!!!!!!

and its Gow4life not FTW idiot learn to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Hiroo = TheKillSwitch. He told me in PvP himself (didn't SS it for proof, sorry). And he did use to be in GoW. I'm disappoint. In no way will he represent our guild as an ex-member. >__>
Told u wat?? i dont even know u idiot ... all i kno is ur lv 3xx i see u around iv never spoken to u.... so dont dare say crap like tht

Fear My Power, I Will Cast The Light Of Heaven Apon You to Free Your Soul Of Evil !

Last edited by Esper; 12-12-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-12-2009   #882 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHiro
Told u wat?? i dont even know u idiot ... all i kno is ur lv 3xx i see u around iv never spoken to u.... so dont dare say crap like tht
Either someone told me or you told me, I couldn't remember, but either way we all know those are your chars now, so why don't you stop flamebaiting and make yourself look even stupider than you already are. You're already a scammer and probably auto KoS once the news spreads, so who's the idiot now?

p.s. I'm in GoW, just like you used to be. I don't know you, nor do I want to know you kthx.
You can quit that "GoW4life" shit. God Of War will have nothing to do with a dirty scammer like you. And neither will Youpie and the rest once he hears about this. o_o

Last edited by Aria; 12-12-2009 at 07:52 PM.

12-12-2009   #883 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LordHiro has disabled reputation
IGN: Magic Type Master
Class: Witch to_bard
Level: 2xx/2xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeBaby
YAY
I'm soo happy that TheKillSwitch was reported as a scammer, he is really mean to me and calls me names and hes like 21 and im 15 -_-, and i also did nothing to him
LOL YEY ur an idiot...

All i have to say to someone who gets excited about a scammer list.... i notice there wasnt a pick of the trade i did with tht lion with money in it !!?? how funny is tht ? then talks about getting me ban like it hasnt happen before Dam Littlelegend got me ban before but i came back... i live in a flat of 3 ppls any1 of them can get my accnt i dont even have a snow lady item on my items so i probs not me but w.e i want to be ban its an easy way to quit ... Love u all my pritty haters ! dont cry so much tho ok ?

Fear My Power, I Will Cast The Light Of Heaven Apon You to Free Your Soul Of Evil !

12-12-2009   #884 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

there was no money involved ever?

maybe that's why there isn't a picture with it.

hurr durr

12-13-2009   #885 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHiro
i notice there wasnt a pick of the trade i did with tht lion with money in it !!?? how funny is tht ?
Yeah, because he gifted you first and you never paid him, gg. :3

12-13-2009   #886 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Ya He's definitely Hiro, cause i not only knew him before he was mean to me but someone also told me. Hahahaha Karma sucks huh Li?

12-14-2009   #887 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

upload it on photobucket, i think i saw him on bullitin be4...

12-14-2009   #888 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

I received a PM from someone asking to confirm whether I am XxTuMuertexX,I replied no, and the person who pm'ed me was kind enough to send me screenshots
I've also been told Kitzume has been going around and saying she is me to.I just want to say that I am NOT in any way connected to XxTuMuertexX and/or Kitzume.
Spoiler!

12-15-2009   #889 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ExCelebrity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ExCelebrity
IGN: Zatsumaro
Class: Wizard to_dragon
Level: 285

gotta love how ugly n depressed their speach is like "um happy i dun care if u believe or not ^^" gah sick.

12-16-2009   #890 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

theonekay is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: The0neKay
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 30x
Guild: ~Infinity

Yea well, from the moment ive seen this guy talkin like that in pvp, I simply said: "That guy has brain issues." Sadly, nobody believed me, now um happy I got a proof *stares@his replies* x.x

12-16-2009   #891 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I always expected this from him.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-16-2009   #892 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I feel weird being a spy. But wow. Sorayah posted something since the absence on Oct. 22. And yea. There is no way HyunAh will give you a 4g1. =x=;

Again nothing much or don't feel scam-related. But yea... :|

12-16-2009   #893 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

@Timer: I was so desperate to post on the forums telling her she's a scammer and doesn't deserve anything/should just bug off.

But yeah, I'd probably get my ass moderated by the player moderators (they're all great people and this isn't in an insulting way in the slightest~) in a heartbeat lol.

12-16-2009   #894 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno

But yeah, I'd probably get my ass moderated by the player moderators (they're all great people and this isn't in an insulting way in the slightest~) in a heartbeat lol.
I'd probably tell you how disappointed I would be for posting such a thing, then report the post to Tuvis, then he'll moderate your ass. Hi Sheimi~ *Dorky wave* 8D

In all seriousness though she really doesn't deserve anything except a slap in the mouth.

12-16-2009   #895 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't Turvis go to ggFTW (not frequent) though? O.o
Either way yea. I'm shocked to see her posting again for THAT. o-o;

12-16-2009   #896 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

HyunAh has the cupid pet on vend, but no scamming was involve in his/her tradings, besides no was harm during this whole thing,

a scammer is one whom had scammed

12-16-2009   #897 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
HyunAh has the cupid pet on vend, but no scamming was involve in his/her tradings, besides no was harm during this whole thing,

a scammer is one whom had scammed
:| Do you have any reading comprehension skills? Really I am curious. This exact same argument has already been discussed! If anything your comment is just making her look worse because she is vending the same pet she supposedly already sold. e_e

Last edited by Rydia; 12-16-2009 at 01:26 PM.

12-16-2009   #898 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Her prices are her prices. I'd even avoid buying them, since i'm hell broke. Remember she adores the billions... Plus I'm quite stoned to see Madam Snow and Snow Loli on sale. =w=; But overall she's not a bad person. (Hell, she got me the Bastet pet (fuse) that I always wanted! @_@)

Last edited by Gaap; 12-16-2009 at 04:00 PM.

12-16-2009   #899 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Doesn't Turvis go to ggFTW (not frequent) though? O.o
Either way yea. I'm shocked to see her posting again for THAT. o-o;
He does, and he's my friend as well as the other two player moderators. I'm not trying to insult them at all with what I said - they're doing their jobs. XD

12-17-2009   #900 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

theonekay is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: The0neKay
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 30x
Guild: ~Infinity

Just a question though, are you guys accusin' Hunyah(sry for the spellin) because she bought stuff cheap then re-sell them at a higher price? I'm really confused bout this.