ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2009   #881 (permalink)
Boss.

Poofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nicePoofball is just really nice
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Yeaa, kind of makes me sick. ): I don't like getting harrassed by the same person for my items T T

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2009   #882 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

MrBojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Class: lvl 21x Raccoon to_gambler
Guild: !SPARTANS!

another IGN for HyunAH is iMiner

12-22-2009   #883 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles
another IGN for HyunAH is iMiner
they need proof of it. .-.

12-22-2009   #884 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

IMiner could be just a fren of Hyun Ah, but in this case Hyun Ah is Iminer.

12-22-2009   #885 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I'm a bit busy on hands with stuff... But has anyone checked her blog?

12-22-2009   #886 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

MrBojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Class: lvl 21x Raccoon to_gambler
Guild: !SPARTANS!

i have the proof, i took a screenshot too. I dont know how to upload screenshot here... Anyone tell me how? :/

12-23-2009   #887 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I knew iMiner was HyunAh! x___x;; Kinda obvious when they're trying to sell Fairy Stella for 60mil for a long time. :x And also, one minute I see iMiner say in Southeast Forest "S>Decorative Lights 250k each" and then HyunAh changes her party request to say that same thing.

12-23-2009   #888 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Spread the JOY! - Trickster Online Revolution
so... iMiners her char, big deal, she doesnt have to tell u,,not like she scams with it, u can put half of the ppl on the scam list if is consider scamming by playing around the market

Last edited by Ken; 12-23-2009 at 07:53 AM.

12-23-2009   #889 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

People just -now- realized iMiner was her character? It's xHazel, iPaws, HyunAh, iMiner, then she supposedly has 60 or so other accounts from what she told me before.

She was using a lot of her mules for that Harvest Event before.

12-23-2009   #890 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
People just -now- realized iMiner was her character? It's xHazel, iPaws, HyunAh, iMiner, then she supposedly has 60 or so other accounts from what she told me before.

She was using a lot of her mules for that Harvest Event before.
You know her personally, so it's easy for you to say that. For the people that don't, obviously we didn't know beforehand, especially not me since I'd never heard of HyunAh before either.

12-23-2009   #891 (permalink)
案山子
Games

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
You know her personally, so it's easy for you to say that. For the people that don't, obviously we didn't know beforehand, especially not me since I'd never heard of HyunAh before either.
I think the constant bulletins with HyunAh and iMiner makes it obvious, whether you know her personally or not. The two characters are always on and always have bulletins advertising things that relate to each other.

There's also the camps that are usually set up in Mega too, or shops, etc.

The only thing that wouldn't be obvious for those who don't know her is the fact that she has an army of mules other than her main characters which I named previously because you can learn the names of her main characters easily if you just whizzed by the official Trickster forums.

12-23-2009   #892 (permalink)
案山子
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
@Virus: Not everyone checks the bulletin. People have better things to do with their time than constantly keep an eye out for HyunAh and her army of characters. ._.
I check the bulletins from time to time for normal things such as looking for sales on something I may be interested in or to see if someone wants to buy something I'm willing to sell. Checking it from time to time you tend to notice that you see those same two characters on the bulletins constantly.

If you've paid attention to this thread recently apparently some people -don't- have better things to do than to keep such a close watch on her.

Personally, I couldn't care less what she does. It doesn't affect me since I never buy her things, so meh, but what I hear around here is interesting to me for different reasons which is why I stick around.

12-23-2009   #893 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

She has the SS of iMiner as her fox when she's talking about her prize in the drilling contest.

Spread the JOY! - Trickster Online Revolution

12-23-2009   #894 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Don't turn this into a flame war.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-23-2009   #895 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

As a reminder, please do not turn this into a discussion thread or I will begin deleting posts.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-23-2009   #896 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
@Virus: Not everyone checks the bulletin. People have better things to do with their time than constantly keep an eye out for HyunAh and her army of characters. ._.
Not everyone checks these forums either. Either way, it's simple enough to ignore her and don't sell/purchase any items to/from her.

12-23-2009   #897 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Okay. I want to laugh my tail (personally) at myself when I read this...

*Click*

I don't know if it's not really related, but it's about HyunAh's past vending/shilling... I really want to comment here that HyunAh can't get the price she wants! Also, if she can overprice she wanted, we can too. (At least the the price she does not want to buy with...)

I am still not fully against her (besides gifting me my fused Bastet for X-Mas <3), but finding stuff like this slowly trying to unlock on HyunAh's objective is... @_@

12-23-2009   #898 (permalink)
Special
Games

It's the idea of dual personality.

Some of those comments just showed who she truly is. :x

12-24-2009   #899 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

come to think of it, who was the one that had accuesd HyunAh
as a scammer? did he/she got scammed?...I dont remember, but i think
the transition got stopped?so...who did she scammed?
i still buy stuff from her, just 4 the heck of it,
if u look @ the market in ggftw, some stuff are way overpriced too=.=,so,,,

12-24-2009   #900 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Ken. Hazel isn't being accused of being a scammer, but just raising her prices epicly high, and bidding on her own auctions.