ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2009   #761 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkyri
I don't get what he meant by moving it. Why would he need to move the name when he's just using a black marker to cover the first few parts of his IGN. Even if it was moved by accident for whatever the reason he sure moved it very neatly in the sense that it still is at the right horizontal margin. I don't think it's an accident at all since he had no reason to actually move it to begin with.
I can to think of one or two plausible explanations. However, I won't say them in case he twists my words again with his backwards logic. That shit is too annoying for me to deal with (I almost never curse around the TO community >_>).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
@Usop: I pwned myself, k? Just staring at those 3 letters bugs me now. >_>
We both got owned and that's what really matters. We can look back and laugh at this someday. Hell, I find it incredibly hilarious. I'm laughing as I'm typing this right now. :pppp

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2009   #762 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

LOL Don't edit screenshots if you don't even know how to do it right, geeze. ):

12-05-2009   #763 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

How in the world did iPaws/Hazel got into this mess.. But I want to disagree fully of Hazel being a semi-scammer. D: Let alone she's my friend too, so I felt even MORE bad. :X

Not much, but I got curious and talked to her~ (Again because we are buddies (an inch for now) and both of us go to eTO forums...)

*Cough* ><;;

12-05-2009   #764 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

^Anyone can say they didn't do something, though. And in no way am I saying she did anything, just mentioning. xD I know from experience. I've done it when I was an idiot years ago, and everyone around me believed me. :B Not scamming-wise or anything, wasn't anything serious.

*digs through this thread to see if anyone posted proof of her scamming*

12-05-2009   #765 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I don't think she's a scammer, or semi-scammer. I don't believe it was her that raised the price.. She does over price things in her shops and what not, but alot of people do that without trying to get a price check on things. oo; But if she did do something, that's kinda sad. She seems too nice to do things like that.

12-05-2009   #766 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
^Anyone can say they didn't do something, though. And in no way am I saying she did anything, just mentioning. xD I know from experience. I've done it when I was an idiot years ago, and everyone around me believed me. :B Not scamming-wise or anything, wasn't anything serious.

*digs through this thread to see if anyone posted proof of her scamming*
Here is proof of the artificially bumping up of prices during an 'auction'. Though not really a scam, I think that kind of predatory price inflation is unethical.
/forum/trickster-car...id-icarus.html
Post #7 by Rydia

12-05-2009   #767 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure how to feel about LoveKen anymore (other than reading a drama), but i'll let that aside for now..

-----

Resume on my iPaws discussion.. (Sort of.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyrreiana
Here is proof of the artificially bumping up of prices during an 'auction'. Though not really a scam, I think that kind of predatory price inflation is unethical.
Post #7 by Rydia
I'm looking through and well.. I'm not so sure how to express this... *Critically thinking, but burned into scramble eggs* But whoever bought it (Hermale right?) is what she gets. Even though I know that Cupid is not ment to be OVERPRICED. :X

I still don't think iPaws deserves this to be on the list... X( To bad I don't have a smart brain to proof it.

Quote:
Post #7 by Rydia
I will resume the discussion here. :X (So that way we don't spam with text-only...)

(But still....)

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 09:25 PM.

12-05-2009   #768 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

She didn't buy it, our guild convinced her not to. Anyone who would do something like that to such an extreme length (600m for a pet wtf) deserves to be on the list in some capacity. Even if Hermale wanted to pay that much for the pet, iPaws could have just come out and SAID the price instead of making Hermale believe there were other bidders. That is where she went wrong. I don't care how "nice" she is, its easy to be nice and FAKE online.

Sorry if I sound like a *****, but I don't like when people try to scam my guildmates.

Last edited by Rydia; 12-05-2009 at 08:34 PM.

12-05-2009   #769 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
She didn't buy it, our guild convinced her not to. Anyone who would do something like that to such an extreme length (600m for a pet wtf) deserves to be on the list in some capacity. Even if Hermale wanted to pay that much for the pet, iPaws could have just come out and SAID the price instead of making Hermale believe there were other bidders. That is where she went wrong. I don't care how "nice" she is, its easy to be nice and FAKE online.

Sorry if I sound like a *****, but I don't like when people try to scam my guildmates.
Nyah~ I know how you feel... But it's REALLY HARD to accept.

(I'm already like "out of this world" as it is thanks to near-finals. Urgh.)

12-05-2009   #770 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Great idea moving the discussion here Minits. I don't think iPaws deserves to be viewed the same way as a normal myshop scammer. However, I do think people should be alerted when players employ those kinds of "business tactics". Though you're right, Minits, that if Hermale is willing to pay 600million, there's no scamming of galder. But there is still a fraud being committed. These are not the type of community interactions and norms we should be condoning, even silently.

I think the fact that iPaws is otherwise nice actually makes it worse. By cultivating an online persona and positive reputation, if iPaws invents someone to bid on X item, iPaws is taking advantage of other players' trust in his/her word/accumulated social capital. As Rydia said, iPaws could have gotten the same amount of galder by simply stating a price of 600million.

Last edited by Liyrreiana; 12-05-2009 at 10:11 PM.

12-05-2009   #771 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Khamokun is on a distinguished road
IGN: Khamo
Class: Duke to_gambler
Level: 18x
Guild: NiteFire

Hello, my IGN is Khamo, leader of NiteFire. A week ago, a person named StephieIshLight had joined our guild, without knowing he/she was a scammer. Fortunately, our members have discovered her black record as seen here in this link: /forum/1021896-post700.html, and now she is no longer in the guild. She will no longer be associated with NiteFire. With this final statement, we would like to clear any confusion or misunderstanding during the span of the week, when she was present in our guild. Thank you.

12-05-2009   #772 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Quote:
As Rydia said, iPaws could have gotten the same amount of galder by simply stating a price of 600million.
This.

She's not a scammer but she is definitely someone shady.

I hear that she is "especially" friendly with people who have "rare" items. This is only something I've heard because I generally stay away from people like her.

12-05-2009   #773 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

She has quite the presence in the official site's forum where she does help people with their questions. But, I have my own mixed opinion about her.

12-06-2009   #774 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'll just say... Weird.
Not a scammer... But a wrong price to approach to purchase. Sorry for the breakdown earlier. Though for now I re-got her into my friendlist, hehe~ (Rawr Mr. Polar. D: )

Nothing else to say, and i'm slowly getting tired. Been Blood-hunting all afternoon till now. :X

12-06-2009   #775 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Hazel is a very nice person. Maybe (i'm pretty sure) she shared account with iFrontPage and at that screenshot of Rydia about Hazel is iFrontPage maybe was the time when Hazel were using his friend's iFrontPage character. But now iFrontPage were buying the pet from her(the real friend). It's confusijng, yes, but that proof to me isn't 100% accurate... Is like my girlfriend, she tell me for msn to buy her favorite pets with from me (Silver), what i would do if (in case she share her account with me) i go on her character to buy the pet? i meant this, pm xXSilver2008Xx or Yuekichi (Yuekichi is her sheep's name). Do you mean? Hazel's case may be the same, but in that case his friend iFrontPage is buying the pet from Hazel.

About LoveKen...

Anyways, if he rename his character when re-identifiera are released, WE WILL SEE THE NAME "WingExia" will dissapear from the rankings, so he will be officially the scammer.

12-06-2009   #776 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Hazel seems like a good person x.x
She randomly come up to me with iPaw in Ghost Blue one day, and we chat before we got kicked off for maint.
I met her again at X/O...She seems to be friendly and nice :3..
But again, that is just me.

12-06-2009   #777 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Is not just you, she's nice to me too.

Last post about loveken, his dragon was lvl 134 and now is lvl 137...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
=.=....finefine...*deposited*

name ends with a so....is that okay?

That means that new screenshot post is fake, he probably edited the numbers of the dragon's level too.

12-06-2009   #778 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Pretty much already been established. Look in the last couple pages.

12-06-2009   #779 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Spiral KnightsMicroVolts OnlineTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

jooozek is on a distinguished road
IGN: PifPafKaboom
Class: Inventor/Scientist to_inventor
Level: 1xx

,,Disconnected with the login server,, :? - Trickster Online Revolution
that's eot from my side on iPaws case

12-06-2009   #780 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
cant post original~=/,,,gtg
I'll be expecting this (and the others) when I wake up.