ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2009   #761 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew
Just like some people said "iPaws seems nice", my first impression was the same when i talked with her (on her alt.char, xHazel). So i was kinda surprise to hear about what she has done, but i gave her benefit of the doubt after listened to her explanation on official forum (tho still iffy about the whole thing).

But then couple days a go, i saw one of her chars (HyunAh) running around with that pet, the pet that have been said her cousin/friend bought for ridiculous price (Too bad i forgot to take pics >_< ). I doubt she got more than 1 icarus pet.
Seems nice doesn't mean trustworthy ..meh.
*Cupid pet. But yeah, she has been wearing it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2009   #762 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

um so what is the issue with ipaws here? i dont understand o.0
can some1 briefly explain to me from start?

12-07-2009   #763 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
um so what is the issue with ipaws here? i dont understand o.0
can some1 briefly explain to me from start?
Pretty much just read this: /forum/trickster-car...ml#post1011011

Really too bad ssrocker didn't get screenshots.

12-07-2009   #764 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

icarus pet comes from the magazine,,hows it not possible that she bought 2

/forum/trickster-shi...tml#post982798
do u know wut maybe means?...
is not all my fault that it got vend

12-07-2009   #765 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
icarus pet comes from the magazine,,hows it not possible that she bought 2
If you want to give your input on the situation then at least read the thread, it was a CUPID pet.

12-07-2009   #766 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i meant wut lew had said ^,,,cupid pet.o.O...no1s harm in the situation, thats wut all matters

12-07-2009   #767 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard

*Sniffs KoS list* q_q

12-07-2009   #768 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ExCelebrity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ExCelebrity
IGN: Zatsumaro
Class: Wizard to_dragon
Level: 285
Cool Zatsumaro >< Kasko

Time for me to appear on forum I guess? eh...
well um not here to defend my name! feared being in hack/scam list!
heck no, that wasnt even a scratch anyway! a random using megaphone from a level 102 character. it'd be dum to believe any1 who says anything in a megaphone, Otherwise, ppl would start creating new characters and spam random false accustions to any by using loads of megaphones, Especially somebody who spammed it that way like he's on fire xP.

so i'm here more like proud to show the following + let him bite his fingers if he reads this since he'll give up trying to prove what he's trying to xP

just replying to Ameh's little random notice in scammer discussion thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
BadBoy(sp?) is back? I'm told that this is the same person as faoman2/Kasko, so possibly something to watch out for... I dunno.

um posting this in a whole new topic so i dont disturb scammer discussion thread since i expect this to be abit long for a normal reply so ...
to be short (that's only screenie i got i think, there's nothing to screenshot anyway lol)

as u can read in screeny's convo we had a deal i power level him for real life money through some transfer method he talked about there, however the deal was like i get him all the way from 70-230 for some nice money, any -not a fool- wd ask for some guarantee in the begining he handed over his GS n GSL n i asked for a party of the payment once he hits level 120, he agreed.
at level 120 ofcourse problems has to appear (bank's closed today) n stuff, then like "awww um so close to 3rd job" he broke my heart tbh <3 i leveld him till he got TM 120 (his level hit 151 by that time) (wowz from 70-150 n still didnt gain anything um so kind) speaking of how much time that was! a hell of work right ? (well not with my hax p-leveling, the whole job was done in 3xnot-full assistants and 2 boosters *advertises for power leveling service xP* lol ). and YES He gave me his info even though i didnt ask for them since I was Plvlin, And when i hit 120 he suddenly changed it for no reason whatsoever,So i started to wonder why would he do that, why would he be afraid now that i already had his info, grinded him and do nthn (which was epic weird n made me paranoid abit).
at that time (Lv151) he literally told me on msn -(using local language that's why nobody cant have any screenshots kidna)- his super crappy -wait forever- "my bro traveled without lending me the money, u'll have to wait my aunts to come so i can have some money from them" oh yeah! that's after he spoke he had his money ready earlier !
that guy knew i was a friend of Kay,( How did he know that? Obviously he did encounter us in the past) and that's when Kay started to wonder, Kay was actually surprised that some random dude PMed him about giftin him myshop on a weekend. And of course, on friday, Kay asked him then if he got any, he then replied I have to go.
Now why would someone be so kind @ first, then when it comes the chance to actually gift MS to the guy he promised too, he randomly goes off?
judging by his way of talking/where he's from kay suspected him to be the same old guy who scammed ppl using "Punisher"'s account aka Badboy, that's where kay asked me "what's his msn like?!" n it appeared to be pretty similar to the old guy's msn, well well that's too many clues alrdy, any fool would tell he's being ripped off. he was also last few days like B>Tombeth set , S>MyShop n whenever i told him i wanna buy he said he's only trading for sets (more n more suspecious).
I decided to take revenge, that's where i acted like a fool "why dont i level u more while we wait yr relatives to come ?! how much MS i'd get for 150-180 ?! u can recharge easily since u been selling right?!" surprisingly he replied normaly "hmmm 25k?!" i think he thought i'm rly too kind to be on earth, n thought would rip me off twice LOL ! however, i did some preperations for the trick n when the time came "i have to get a tombeth set in yr account cuz yr coon has to help killing so i reach 180 in 1 booster" . thx to my very innocent acting and his underestimation to my mental powers he agreed to give out his password since he learnt "my friend who will lend me the set will not give it away unless i'm on your account" (LMAO i'm PRO XD). so i gained access > logged > even though his coon had 22m > deleted it at once. tadaaa ! YES i DID delete his char which was level 153 ! WATCH XD

yup ! his character (which's level from 70-150 cuz of me) deleted awww hurts xP looool. that's it i guess

what now ?! if anybody thinks i was scared to have my name unclean, anybody would think um a "hacker" then he's mistake (hey kasko i confessed no need to hunt me anymore xP)
i did this n i'm PROUD ^^ , i dont care if anybody thinks this was too much or evil or um bad or whateva, learn to give a word only if u can keep it.

now about the megaphones, we are wonderin how da hell he knows we're friends. and assuming how bad it feels when u r a scammer and get hacked or punished by somebody u were looking down on or thinking he's stupid/making use of his kindness or whateva, i'd feel abit naked if i was in his place ^^, and anyway somebody has to do the dirty job u know! it's not like i didnt know i endagered my name by doing this but SO WHAT it's fun enuf alrdy to punish a scammer xD

so put yrself in his place what can u do ?! bite on yr fingers ?! ofcourse not, Yes for a long time you have taken a lot from ppl, and ripped their accounts off and made some quit; yet u lost everything now for once. You are now tryin to throw out false accusations ( for instance, Kay had absolutely nothing to do with this;yet you claimed that he was a hacker ) because ur a desperate boy who's tryin to win anything back. More importantly, mentionin' Zatsumaro and Kay together @ the same time is completely rediculous, how could u be "hacked" by two people? This is not a hardcore party. Besides, Kay'
Kay's a well know player in this game for a long time, and such false accusations wont even scratch his name in this game, so mentioning my name next to him just was useful to me for like if i'm a friend of kay then i'm suppoused to be legit as well xP.
again i'm PROUD to say/warn everybody to stay away from kind person when he gets angry cuz we "kind" ppl (speaking about myself) who got abusedl like 10k times alrdy can punish real nice xP.
also hadn't i done this we'd have heared of somebody's blood set being scammed soon hence he was alrdy like B>Blood set after learning i'll level him to 180 xP.
i think it's also needless to say a scammer who got it like him would try tell out many lies/change of truthes, but i guess he gonna give up after learning i confessed i got into his account n deleted his character which i power leveld after he gave me his password (today's definition of hack).
that's all there's to it.

12-07-2009   #769 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Don't make me throw cake. (Especially you Ken.)

Anyway, I know I felt guilty for well.. What I am right now, but I dunno how [buddy] Hazel got 2bil... >< She also said that she felt poor just having mils. She tends to earn 300mil a day.. I dunno how is that possible other than selling rare MyShop fuses... :X

Oh, and whoever sold the Madam Snow pet fuse... (SuicideF...?) In exchange of Hazel's 4g5 for her.

I dunno.. But I think we humans have greed sometimes.... =w=;;; *headdesk*

12-07-2009   #770 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

I seen that she was doing that trade yesterday...I was kinda confused on why, since I don't think new pets are worth that much.

12-07-2009   #771 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

I don't feel like going through OP's essay-length post of broken grammars.

Let me get this straight (and correct me if I'm wrong), you are posting about how you deleted someone's character? Drama-starting threads like this need to be locked.

12-07-2009   #772 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
I don't feel like going through OP's essay-length post of broken grammars.

Let me get this straight (and correct me if I'm wrong), you are posting about how you deleted someone's character? Drama-starting threads like this need to be locked.
Uhm, yes but he did it with a fair reason, I guess..

The situation was like this :
Kasko asked Zatsumaru to grind his raccoon from 70 to 230 for a good amount of real money (myshop).
Zatsumaru agreed and did the first 50 levels (=first payment) and Kasko was like, "oshat, I wantz 3rd Jobz now. I'll pay, when I can, don't worry!".
Zatsumaru did it and what happened after? Kasko kept saying that he couldn't recharge with excuses,.. lots of excuses. <_>
But Zatsumuro smelt that he won't pay anytime soon, because Kasko was trying to sell Myshop meanwhile lol.
Zatsumaru got honestly pissed off, because he thought that that dear mister Kasko won't pay and taught him a lesson with deleting his Raccoon. However, I just overflew this.

I know that is very immoral and kind-of-immature but uh..

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 12-07-2009 at 12:07 PM.

12-07-2009   #773 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Should have waited awhile before doing that, give him more time to recharge, and then do what you did. I probably would have done the same thing after awhile. =D Now he has tons of low level characters.

12-07-2009   #774 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

o_O.wut a waste

12-07-2009   #775 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

theonekay is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: The0neKay
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 30x
Guild: ~Infinity

The payment was due when he hit 120 according to the thread, Kasko didnt pay eventho he was lvl 151. I think Zatsu waited long enough. A week more, Kasko woulda been scammin ppl already. He did a good job imo lol :P

12-07-2009   #776 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

Just curious, did you ever go onto his myshop and see if he ever brought a large amount of myshop himself or was it mostly gifted items?

12-07-2009   #777 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

O_o I would have at least taken the 22m....what's wrong with you Dx

12-07-2009   #778 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

I think it was mentioned before, when the "auction" ended she refused to post the name of the one who brought it and days later she showed up with another Cupid. I think she said that she had more than one Cupid but the funny thing was that Erin's Book was not out yet so she had no reason to even have multiple in the first place. I would understand if it was a lolbox but Cupid was released directly out to myshop as just a pet.

12-07-2009   #779 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FluffyLove will become famous soon enoughFluffyLove will become famous soon enough
Class: Sheepie to_soulmaster
Level: Keep on lvling

I will do what prison did too.
But anyway support you Zat.
Dislike scammer...

12-07-2009   #780 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Threads have been merged. Even if you have a long post to describe the whole situation, I dislike it to have every possible member create a new thread every time they want to prove something.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog