ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2009   #741 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I'll just say... Weird.
Not a scammer... But a wrong price to approach to purchase. Sorry for the breakdown earlier. Though for now I re-got her into my friendlist, hehe~ (Rawr Mr. Polar. D: )

Nothing else to say, and i'm slowly getting tired. Been Blood-hunting all afternoon till now. :X

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-06-2009   #742 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Hazel is a very nice person. Maybe (i'm pretty sure) she shared account with iFrontPage and at that screenshot of Rydia about Hazel is iFrontPage maybe was the time when Hazel were using his friend's iFrontPage character. But now iFrontPage were buying the pet from her(the real friend). It's confusijng, yes, but that proof to me isn't 100% accurate... Is like my girlfriend, she tell me for msn to buy her favorite pets with from me (Silver), what i would do if (in case she share her account with me) i go on her character to buy the pet? i meant this, pm xXSilver2008Xx or Yuekichi (Yuekichi is her sheep's name). Do you mean? Hazel's case may be the same, but in that case his friend iFrontPage is buying the pet from Hazel.

About LoveKen...

Anyways, if he rename his character when re-identifiera are released, WE WILL SEE THE NAME "WingExia" will dissapear from the rankings, so he will be officially the scammer.

12-06-2009   #743 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Hazel seems like a good person x.x
She randomly come up to me with iPaw in Ghost Blue one day, and we chat before we got kicked off for maint.
I met her again at X/O...She seems to be friendly and nice :3..
But again, that is just me.

12-06-2009   #744 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Is not just you, she's nice to me too.

Last post about loveken, his dragon was lvl 134 and now is lvl 137...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
=.=....finefine...*deposited*

name ends with a so....is that okay?

That means that new screenshot post is fake, he probably edited the numbers of the dragon's level too.

12-06-2009   #745 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Pretty much already been established. Look in the last couple pages.

12-06-2009   #746 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Spiral KnightsMicroVolts OnlineTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

jooozek is on a distinguished road
IGN: PifPafKaboom
Class: Inventor/Scientist to_inventor
Level: 1xx

,,Disconnected with the login server,, :? - Trickster Online Revolution
that's eot from my side on iPaws case

12-06-2009   #747 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
cant post original~=/,,,gtg
I'll be expecting this (and the others) when I wake up.

12-06-2009   #748 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Jack will become famous soon enoughJack will become famous soon enough
IGN: LordJesterx
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 18X
Guild: Checkmate

No point discussing about Ken, when everyone knows who the scammer really is.

12-06-2009   #749 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

You have a point there >___>

12-06-2009   #750 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooozek
Why is she wearing the fused cupid she supposedly sold? :s

She said iFrontpage is her friend. Then she said iFrontpage was her cousin. She admits to sharing the account. So who the hell knows. This is one of the many reasons why you don't share accounts, because you get linked to them. There is no way to prove who was on that account at that time but it is a fact that iPaws has at one point said iFrontpage WAS her.

12-06-2009   #751 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosextreme
Hazel is a very nice person. Maybe (i'm pretty sure) she shared account with iFrontPage and at that screenshot of Rydia about Hazel is iFrontPage maybe was the time when Hazel were using his friend's iFrontPage character. But now iFrontPage were buying the pet from her(the real friend). It's confusijng, yes, but that proof to me isn't 100% accurate... Is like my girlfriend, she tell me for msn to buy her favorite pets with from me (Silver), what i would do if (in case she share her account with me) i go on her character to buy the pet? i meant this, pm xXSilver2008Xx or Yuekichi (Yuekichi is her sheep's name). Do you mean? Hazel's case may be the same, but in that case his friend iFrontPage is buying the pet from Hazel.

About LoveKen...

Anyways, if he rename his character when re-identifiera are released, WE WILL SEE THE NAME "WingExia" will dissapear from the rankings, so he will be officially the scammer.

i will gave u my real ign then u can checj it on rank list,=P...then ill change it like a month/2 after

wut would u expect, im all done with this, i shouldnt have used the word "accident",change it to..."crap"

nothing to lose now

some1 asked me wut am i trying to do?...well
im not really trying since this whole things crap

@iPaw's thing, i found it kinda ridiculous,,, if i say i would buy it for 600mill, then shes not a scammer anymore?

Last edited by Ken; 12-06-2009 at 11:05 AM.

12-06-2009   #752 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

i did hide something for some reason,,,regardless, im regretting about anything i had done so far (about this thing)
^ but iPaws name is still on the scam list =/

12-06-2009   #753 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
@Ken: Then why don't you just post a full unedited SS here, or tell us all your dragon's name? o_o There's a lot of dodging around you're doing here.

As for iPaw, we're not really calling her a scammer per se. She's simply someone to watch out for because what she's doing is fraud.

And here's something not related to the above.

BadBoy(sp?) is back? I'm told that this is the same person as faoman2/Kasko, so possibly something to watch out for... I dunno.

Lol that guy was pretty noisy wasn't he Miyako XD

12-06-2009   #754 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I can still trust iPaws (as a forum+Trickster buddy)... We just gotta be carefull not to buy overpriced things. ;X

I'm not gonna discuss further about this... At least for the moment. (Stupid reserch paper... :X)

12-06-2009   #755 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Yeah, I'm not trying to blacken her name or anything, but I'm just saying there's a lot to a person than meets the eye sometime. If people can lie about their age and gender on the internet then her level of deception is nothing.
Lol I understand. Its the same with all scammers really, they could always get friendly with you...And scams you .___.

Last edited by MintyVampire; 12-06-2009 at 01:29 PM.

12-06-2009   #756 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
i did hide something for some reason,,,regardless, im regretting about anything i had done so far (about this thing)
Post the screenshots.

12-06-2009   #757 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosextreme

About LoveKen...

hazel is a good person. She is very trusty and doesnt scams or whatsoever. She just want a collection of pets and loves trading!
@loveken, um this drama thingy that made like 4 pages of this thread wont happen if u listen to others and follow what they tell u to do and not be so chidlish and hide ur dragon's IGN as if we dont know what is underneath.

12-06-2009   #758 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
iPaws is on the "People to look out for" list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
@iPaw's thing, i found it kinda ridiculous,,, if i say i would buy it for 600mill, then shes not a scammer anymore?
You obviously didn't even read. This isn't about the price of the pet, it's about the fact that she bid on her own item with another account to deceive others.

12-06-2009   #759 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Bidding on your own items to increase the bid price... well, I don't know if you'd call that the doing of a good person. Just sounds fraudulent to me. Greedy too?
Yeah, it's a scam and at the same time it is not. It's not a scam in what has been defined for the scope of these forums, but the act itself is still fraud. In the end the suspicion of it I guess warrants her placement on the "People to look out for" list. Yeah, people are going to just look at it and go "lol you're scammer scum lol" but that's just something that happens if you've been known for having many accounts, and now someone else uses an account you once did. It comes back to bite you.

12-07-2009   #760 (permalink)
Lew
ggFTW Moogler

Lew is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lew/Bagoas
Level: 27x/19x

Just like some people said "iPaws seems nice", my first impression was the same when i talked with her (on her alt.char, xHazel). So i was kinda surprise to hear about what she has done, but i gave her benefit of the doubt after listened to her explanation on official forum (tho still iffy about the whole thing).

But then couple days a go, i saw one of her chars (HyunAh) running around with that pet, the pet that have been said her cousin/friend bought for ridiculous price (Too bad i forgot to take pics >_< ). I doubt she got more than 1 icarus pet.
Seems nice doesn't mean trustworthy ..meh.

Edit:
I mean cupid pet XD, thx Rydia^^

Last edited by Lew; 12-07-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: edit name of the pet