ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2009   #741 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Let me make this a bit more clear for you:

1)Post the ORIGINAL screenshot with no edits. (11/16 date)
2)Post a NEW screenshot with no edits. (12/05 today)

Do you know what no edits means? It means no censoring out names or editing character names and levels.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2009   #742 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
^ how so,,,
is around..175~something in pst

12-05-2009   #743 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Might be just me though. I used Paint lol.

And yeah. First thing I did was look for a character like that. Didn't find any. Guess Ken's just Editing again

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-05-2009   #744 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

^#2that one was messed up,moved it by accident

12-05-2009   #745 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute

To support Dragon's image.

Moved it by accident-- that's your excuse? You didn't move it by accident the other time.

Notice that the "original" and "Post #445" both have the identical screenname positioned. The level for the first two screenshots are the same too. Somehow, the third screenshot is entirely different.

Last edited by posu; 12-05-2009 at 01:20 PM.

12-05-2009   #746 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I've checked all four of his screenshots very carefully. They've definitely been edited.

This one shows it pretty much. It's composed of one screenshot, placed on top of another, with 50% opacity in Photoshop. The letters clearly do not match up.

I think I found the mage too. Res, you didn't check all the way to 170. xD But this is the only dragon I found with a name ending in nHa. Ken's screenshots have been edited majorly, because his actual IGN contains 10 characters, and the name he tried to show us obviously looks too short. I don't know if this is simply to stop us from finding his char, but once we know the level, you may as well stop hiding it. O.o

I blurred out the rank # and some of the name. Have fun looking guys 8D

edit: Usop, stop being a ninja.

12-05-2009   #747 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

lol moved the editing by accident?
whut?

12-05-2009   #748 (permalink)
\
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
edit: Usop, stop being a ninja.
I has to. :O

12-05-2009   #749 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

meaning that i moved it by accident and i thought i moved it back

12-05-2009   #750 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Well either way, you were editing the name.

@ Ameh, um, that person's rank only increased by 3, of course that's possible, but I would've assumed that because Ken can't even remember what level he was, that he was leveling starting last night, and would've gained more ranking, instead of the auto 3 from people getting banned

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-05-2009   #751 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Ken, just show them the whole character name, and don't edit it if you did.. :<

12-05-2009   #752 (permalink)
\
Special

Quote:
I

I blurred out the rank # and some of the name. Have fun looking guys 8D
I don't know. I would call that a coincidence and I did an experiment to show why. This is under the assumption that he didn't "accidentally moved" the first two screenshots.

The way the screennames are positioned are entirely different.

12-05-2009   #753 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

cant post original~=/,,,gtg

12-05-2009   #754 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
@ Ameh, um, that person's rank only increased by 3, of course that's possible, but I would've assumed that because Ken can't even remember what level he was, that he was leveling starting last night, and would've gained more ranking, instead of the auto 3 from people getting banned
-Post edited- Gee, I'm blind >_>

Searched the rankings from 170 to 180. Either I'm still blind, or there's no other char whose name ends with -nNa.

Last edited by Aria; 12-05-2009 at 02:26 PM.

12-05-2009   #755 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

H =/= N
from nHa and nNa portions of the names
whats happening?

.-.

12-05-2009   #756 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Oh luls, my bad. I don't even know, there's no other mage I could find ending in 'Na' orz.

edit: We're gonna find it by the next ranking update anyway, so GG hiding it.

Last edited by Aria; 12-05-2009 at 02:19 PM.

12-05-2009   #757 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

I don't get what he meant by moving it. Why would he need to move the name when he's just using a black marker to cover the first few parts of his IGN. Even if it was moved by accident for whatever the reason it shifted very neatly to the left and remained the the same horizontal margin. I don't think it's an accident at all since he had no reason to actually move it to begin with.

Last edited by Zelkyri; 12-05-2009 at 02:26 PM.

12-05-2009   #758 (permalink)
\
Special

Quote:
@Usop: If LoveYounHa is Ken's, obviously he edited the screenshots and made the name look a bit shorter just to confuse us or something. Hell, we don't even know when he levelled. He could've just started leveling today for all we know, so the fact that he only went up 3 places because of someone else's ban doesn't mean that dragon isn't his.
What I mean is, he called it an "accident." If it was intentional, he could have phrased it some other way, no matter how poor his English is.

Well, none of this matters now. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remedy
H =/= N
from nHa and nNa portions of the names
whats happening?

.-.
Miyako had me owned. :"(

I'm blind as a bat.

12-05-2009   #759 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

@Usop: I pwned myself, k? Just staring at those 3 letters bugs me now. >_>

@Zelkyri: Exactly what I thought. It's easy to censor stuff out. There's no need to move anything... I would seriously question what the hell made him cut/copy and paste that block of pixels around, cause that's the only way it could've been moved, and it's no accident orz.

12-05-2009   #760 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

No one suspects the friendly ones