ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

7.6

 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2009   #661 (permalink)
Legends of League
Dragon's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,622
iTrader: (60)
Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30
Default

Are you slow or are you persistent at being ass?

Lemme explain things a bit, about the proof we are sure of.

You promised to sell Shanni the wig.
You said the wig was sold.
Your character was seen wearing the wig after the fact.

So? Means you were lying about having the wig.

The only reason you'd lie about that is if you were covering up a story, to save your own ass.

Spoiler!
__________________


League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2009   #662 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Down South Tex-Ass
Posts: 332
iTrader: (7)
fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
i started "my dragon" to tran in tap1 @ 85ish~:X...hard to find party
Then he posted .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Ouch.

LOL at the psychological issue.
 
12-03-2009   #663 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

so...how does all this sums up that i scammed shanni, im pretty sure every one have a psychological issue that they r not aware of, u do too, the degree?,,,,OUCH, i dont train 10 lvs a day,,,like i got the time
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-03-2009   #664 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

You can start by reading from page 17 of this thread or reading this.
__________________

Last edited by Shanni; 12-03-2009 at 02:13 PM.
 
12-03-2009   #665 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

so....wheres my char LoveKen..?
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-03-2009   #666 (permalink)
\
Special
posu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 962
iTrader: (33)
posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
so...how does all this sums up that i scammed shanni, im pretty sure every one have a psychological issue that they r not aware of, u do too, the degree?,,,,OUCH, i dont train 10 lvs a day,,,like i got the time
Let me spell it out for you: Clearly, no one believes anything you say. Absolutely no one believes you. This is especially the case because the evidence you provided to back yourself up were so hesitated and obscure.

Maybe you are under the premise that everyone in this thread is an idiot and that you can feed them whatever BS you can think of. Guess what. It is not working.

Don't be so naive. :p
 
12-03-2009   #667 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~
Zelkyri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: with your MAMA
Posts: 985
iTrader: (5)
Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami
Default

Shanni has a ss of seeing YOUR dragon WingExia with the wig. The Lv Achievement ss shows that WingExia is your dragon. You are not limited to just 1 account. Even if WingExia isn't on your LoveKen account doesn't mean it's not yours. After all the dragon can just be on another one of your accounts.

So the argument you presented above about where your LoveKen don't matter. You have access to WingExia. WingExia is seen with the wig. Therefore you have access to the wig. You have access to the wig so now return it.
__________________
Click/warm my eggs up/feed my Pokemons...or a puppy/kitten/bunny/hamster(or ALL OF THE ABOVE) dies!!

Last edited by Zelkyri; 12-03-2009 at 02:21 PM.
 
12-03-2009   #668 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

Before this can get out of control; I don't want to see any flaming. Thank you.
__________________
 
12-03-2009   #669 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

Excuse my double post, again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkyri
Therefore you have access to the wig. If you have access to the wig then return it.
Like I briefly said, if he agrees to give me the wig like the original deal, I will remove him from the list because the deal has been made. If not, then he remains.
__________________
 
12-03-2009   #670 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

o.O theres no falme,,,i dont need anyone to belive me,,,clearly, theres nothing i can do since u think that if thats me, and im wearing the wig, and i would have scamemd u

i take REMAIN

who the hell do u think im, i can take all the crap from every1, but the truths the truth, 2 bad i cant prove it


=P...^double post
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-03-2009   #671 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
o.O theres no falme,,,i dont need anyone to belive me,,,clearly, theres nothing i can do since u think that if thats me, and im wearing the wig, and i would have scamemd u
You were presented with options but you persisted on not taking them. In result, your simple mistakes backfired on you.
__________________
 
12-03-2009   #672 (permalink)
\
Special
posu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 962
iTrader: (33)
posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Spoiler!
I wouldn't go that far. :p

I'm sure it is tunnel vision or something. When a person gets so caught up in the little things that he can miss the big picture.
 
12-03-2009   #673 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

not really...maybe when a persons seeing too big, he misses the small picture,
i were given options that benefits me no way, wats the difference between which one i pick,

gtg now, lets just say that,,, it still doesnt show that i scammed u
__________________
plz don't +rep me

Last edited by Ken; 12-03-2009 at 02:36 PM.
 
12-04-2009   #674 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Shiki's Avatar
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Limbo
Posts: 1,156
iTrader: (9)
Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony
Default

If you want to be 'innocent', a few simple screenshots will do.
1) The orignal picture UNEDITED.
2) The time capsule page UNDEDITED.

Tell me if you need me to type it in Chinese for you. I still don't get why you're hiding the headgear. Who cares if it's rare if you get the chance to prove your innocence.
__________________
 
12-04-2009   #675 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

u know wats giving up means?
being a crappy wuss
=] Arcade Arcade...u think i would 4get dat?
the reason i dont delete it is cuz of
the crap thats going on, would help if i delete it?
i dont delete/change post, dont u ******* worry,
there isnt any mistake to be made, all the things
that u clamied mistake are just crap pts dat are unrelated
to my char. why wouldnt i post some1's low level mage achievement
when is going by like 10k+ rank,
talking all this trash has nothing to do with getting
back any rep/trust
reverse psychology is something i call crap that
only dumbass would fall into
of corse most of da ppl would only c the surface of a thing
like this,well, i cant show u the inside, 2 bad,
i dont 4get crap like dat lol...wat i done, wat i remember
there are some more holes i have, still, more,
2 bad, those "mistakes" would become ur "evidemce"
why cant i hide my char,i like to be an ass and hide my char
a lv85 dragon wouldnt go like 10k+ rank up in ten levels LOL,
fail logic,
psychological issue ...define psychological issue, expert
i didnt promise to sell Shanni the wig, i said "Maybe"
Absolutely no one belives me? isnt that obvious?
if i were stupid enough to feed u guys bs that so simple
then things wouldnt be so crapy.
WingExia was in mega shop, wearing the wig...funny, everythings
like meant to be, must take me real balls to go around
with the wig after delying all the crap,
all these crap over 8.6k,
detective Shannis so brilliant *OMG*~:O
i was presented with opions that i c as total crap options
i obviously got my reason for not taking them.
truth truth, wat kind?
is not cuz i cant giving u something for free
to cover everything,
is cuz that i didnt scam u,
being a 'prefect scammer' woudnt mean that
>posting that i have a wig
>scam u with the wig on another char
>wear it again so u could c it???
>spending tons of myshop changing/frozen char
really... jb
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-04-2009   #676 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Esper's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Memories      Pokemon: Mums
Posts: 9,683
Blog Entries: 44
iTrader: (11)
Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

I just lost some brain cells reading that with all the grammatical and spelling errors.

What you don't get is 'Why in the hell would you randomly post someone's character in the first place?' There is no logic behind that.
Second, getting a +10k up in rankings is possible. Level up, job advancing, getting a higher TM level than those listed, etc. So many combinations, take your pick.


It's also interesting how after you posted saying you 'may' sell the Red Afro that your "so-called-friend" appears to sell it. Where is the logic behind that?
__________________


Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
 
12-04-2009   #677 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

yes...wheres the logic behind that? is smart scamming after u let the person know?
big deal...spelling errors, is not like is an assignment
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-04-2009   #678 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Kebin's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Townsville
Posts: 2,868
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (33)
Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)
Default

The fact that he even knows the dragon who just "happened" to be wearing the wig who just "happened" to be the same level has Ken's dragon who also just "happened" to be around when the scam happens makes it too coincedental for me. Good luck getting it back Shanni :3 I honestly dont think you should remove him even if he gives back the wig because I'm positive it was a rule that even if the person pays you back they will stay on the list or something
__________________
Regina Spektor
"This is how it works: you're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't,
you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breathe until their dying breath."

tumblr / instagram

 
12-04-2009   #679 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Ken's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Classified
Posts: 2,251
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (23)
Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Default

...yes...planted
__________________
plz don't +rep me
 
12-04-2009   #680 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Heaven
Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)
ID279 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: ***
Class: Maht/Science/History
Level: 75/100
Default

check and...mate =P
 

Bookmarks

Tags
scammer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/31940-scammer-discussion-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
100nada tires to I love you! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-04-2010 11:36 AM

Tribal Wars
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Tribal Wars

Rating:  

6.5
Hide this banner by registering for our community.