ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2009   #641 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

took a while.o_O

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2009   #642 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
=.=....finefine...*deposited*

name ends with a so....is that okay?
^ Original post.

1) You were asked to post the previous screenshot above and a new one with no edits or blacking out names. You failed to do so.
2)
Why did it take you so long to post the screenshots? Hmm, why is there suddenly a difference with the shadows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!
Speaking of grammar- just going through 2 pages of your recent posts: (Have a look for yourself ;D)

3)
I found you in-game and asked you to post the screenshots yet again. You stated you were playing a game and yet never relogged to take the ss. Maybe you already took it; who knows. Even so, repetitive commacommadotdotdot.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-02-2009 at 03:39 PM.

12-02-2009   #643 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse my double post but...

There's no 134 dragon that ends in nNa.

12-02-2009   #644 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Since the picture was taken 11/16/08, I assumed you could have leveled the Dragon.
So far I've searched from level 134 - 151 and I haven't seen any Dragons with the ending of 'Na.'

Edit: Now at level 158 [dragnaro].

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 12-02-2009 at 02:57 PM.

12-02-2009   #645 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Regardless, he was asked to post the same image(and a new one) without the blacked out names but failed to do so AGAIN.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-02-2009 at 03:06 PM.

12-02-2009   #646 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Is it that hard to show the names?

12-02-2009   #647 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I don't know how much I trust the whole pixelation thing. If you're looking at the shading around both a's it's off too.

12-02-2009   #648 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I don't know how much I trust the whole pixelation thing. If you're looking at the shading around both a's it's off too.
I'm pretty familiar with pixels(lol) and even though there is decreased quality from the jpeg format it is still obvious the first screenshots second to last letter was an i, defiantly not a capital N. :/ Look how solid the shadow is on that N, even the compression didn't fade it much. The dark shadows around the a are still pretty much the same, well defined and consistent in both screen shots.

12-02-2009   #649 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
When you use the ReIdentifier it should tell you to relog in so the name change takes effect, so there is no wait time. I'm just not sure if it forces you to the log in screen or you have to relog yourself though... forgot even though I've changed my username twice before on different characters.
It forces you to the login screen after the timer counts down. Unless you choose otherwise, of course. You won't see the character selection screen again unless it's with your new name. I know because I reidentified my sheep a few months ago.

Is Ken's dragon some sort of secret char? We know it's some kind of 1xx dragon, name ending in "nNa", so why complicate things and censor out part of the name? I dunno if this is fishy or not, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. :x

12-02-2009   #650 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

I guess, He does not want to accept that he is the scammer. He probably used photoshop or something similar to rename his character, this explains the long time he took for it.

12-02-2009   #651 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

iamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to iamaznguy
IGN: AznHax/AznForever
Class: Bunny/DarkLord
Level: 22x/23x
Guild: EcKs T.C./l2D/Retribution°/!SPARTANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
Rofl, I don't buy that. But I wonder if the original proof is actually sound. .__.

And yes I am. *scams all your galdurz* 8D
D8 if u look at the big w/e page thingy after i posted the SS i also posted my gacha thing too but it didnt rly work cuz i had 0 coins.I dont think i would post some dude up for 1m and also payed 1st ._.

12-02-2009   #652 (permalink)
What?
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Diva has a spectacular aura aboutDiva has a spectacular aura aboutDiva has a spectacular aura about
Class: Cat(Diva) lt_bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosextreme
I guess, He does not want to accept that he is the scammer. He probably used photoshop or something similar to rename his character, this explains the long time he took for it.
By the look of it. Photoshoped, probably has been Noised added, Looking at it, it's just a simple trick anyone can do =P And the name are just drop shadow with alittle blur that all.

12-02-2009   #653 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Well Shanni ended adding both chars to the list so I guess this thing ends here, as I said before, it's enough evidence ._.

12-03-2009   #654 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

I'm still requesting both old and new screenshots.

12-03-2009   #655 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard
IGN: renardg/Renardz/Renards
Class: Lion/Raccoon/Bunny to_gambler
Level: 290/310/215
Guild: Supreme

Dective Shanni Is On The Case!!! GO GO GO!

12-03-2009   #656 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

there one more major thing u 4goted, the length between up and down are messed up lol, =s... i was playing games while doing this, messed up ctrl+z

are you saying that i took 24 hours and made such mistake?...i would have been all planned out if im the scammer...24 HOURS...lol, 24 hours to make a messed up fake pic?

^

Last edited by Ken; 12-03-2009 at 06:38 AM.

12-03-2009   #657 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

question: why you kept censoring the name and the char at all, if you want to proof that you're innocent ._.
And re-used image?

12-03-2009   #658 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

=/ wait til reidentifi comes out, ill post it,,,
i do wanna show that im innocent but i gotta see which benefit me the most, proving
that im innocent or keeping an unknown char
after all, Shanni kept picking at details that does not directly says that im da scammer, gtg now, back lata

Last edited by Ken; 12-03-2009 at 06:48 AM.

12-03-2009   #659 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Ken, you're just making an ass of yourself now. Your reverse psychology only worked for a while. All you ever did was make is seem like you possibly couldn't have "screwed up", while it's obvious that you did, and it's already been proven that you are the scammer. While I do see that you're trying your last efforts to maintain your "innocence" and reputation, all that was gone when you first decided to scam, even out of spite, with no consolation on your side whatsoever.

Regardless if you decide to even post your proof or not, you've been of no help in helping anyone solve the scammer's identity. That trickery and deceit, should automatically warn others to give trust to you.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-03-2009   #660 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i had been an ass 4 as long as i can remember, the reason i screw up is because i dont seem to care as much as i though about this, i dont try to maintence my "innocence" and reputation at all, hate me as much as u want

i had never decided to scam, and dont need to, i had bad rep for as long as i remember
trust is decided by the person himself, u dont wanna trust me? not my prob

i tried to do wat i can, no help?...well, i tried

Last edited by Ken; 12-03-2009 at 08:01 AM.