ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2009   #641 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
reidentifiers not aviable in myshop,,,o.O
But you said "i'll wait till they are back again". And by the time they were availabe, maybe you buy one or two to change your nick from Wing to another o-o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2009   #642 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

So... let me recap that... To prove that WingExia is not your character, you want to RENAME your "secret" char, and then show it? What's that supposed to prove please?

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

12-03-2009   #643 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

Your dragon isn't showing up in the rank in the first place. Last page people are looking up for dragon names that ends with Nna and still haven't found it. I really dont think you leveled your dragon that much if you constantly off TO that much to even level your dragon that fast.

Your reidentifier argument works against you too. If you're planning on changing the name of the dragon, for whatever reason, then you might as well just show it now to prove you're innocent.

You weren't happy that you're being blame yet you refuse to provide something so simple? Now you want us to wait?

The ss being messed up? If it was really the first original ss where you showed us the whited out name then it doesn't matter. It was the same ss which means the coloring of the pixelation won't change UNLESS you tampered with it. Scribbling your name out like this won't affect the coloring even if you're playing a game. Even if you were lagging it will only affect the speed of stuff being done on your computer, NOT the quality of it.

Why must you insist on using the old ss? Shanni asked for a current one too.

You were worried about revealing your char but obviously we can narrow it down as you show the letters to his name so there's no point. Being so defensive about it only shows you're guilty and trying to buy time. You don't have any more reason to hide it especially if you're going to rename it.

Stop jerking around and show the requested SS and stop acting like we're the ones at fault for pointing out the obvious flaws. Just post the original character selection ss and a current one.

12-03-2009   #644 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

when did i ever say is ur fault.o.O...how am i being defensive,
btw...how does a dragon wearing a wig have anything to do with me scamming?

12-03-2009   #645 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster Online

Arcade has a spectacular aura aboutArcade has a spectacular aura about

Hey guys Ken is not telling the truth. I was browsing through some old posts and found this. Ken posted about leveling his new dragon and even posted a SS of his name on the rankings.

/forum/trickster-onl...tml#post828442

Its kinda near the end of the page.
Hope this helps you guys resolve this ^^

12-03-2009   #646 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Lol that's it.

12-03-2009   #647 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I can't even think of anything to say to that.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-03-2009 at 01:39 PM.

12-03-2009   #648 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout

fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP

Owned .

12-03-2009   #649 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

funny how much he went through trying to hide it when he already gave himself away in a forgotten post haha

also shanni is detective like o.o

12-03-2009   #650 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I'll drop everything if he gives me the Afro like the original deal.

Edit: I saved that post screenshot of his mage if he decides to loleditpost.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-03-2009 at 01:44 PM.

12-03-2009   #651 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

@Arcade: Nice find lol and Ken made a fatal mistake xD;;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-03-2009   #652 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

funny o_O...did i say thats my char?

12-03-2009   #653 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Why would you post someone else low level mage in level achievements without stating anything? Why do you continue not to show us that old screenshot (11/16) and a new screenshot of your characters without blacking out the name?

12-03-2009   #654 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
funny o_O...did i say thats my char?
Seriously? lol just give it up man. nobody will believe you after seeing that old post.

12-03-2009   #655 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Exactly Ken. You're not the "perfect" scammer you were trying to prove with your reverse psychology. Maybe you'll think again when you plan on scamming next time.

And yeah, I was thinking that Ken might have given away some mistakes since he had 1.5k posts. Easy to have done it sometime in the past and forgot.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-03-2009   #656 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

a perfect scammer wouldnt wear the freakin wig in mega shop, wait...wheres "my" char SkyFly

12-03-2009   #657 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

Yet you still continue to hide your characters.

12-03-2009   #658 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

o_O..are u saying that i hide "my" char SkyFly in the other slot too?

12-03-2009   #659 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games

It's obviously another account or frozen.

12-03-2009   #660 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

In that Level achievement thread you also posted you were training your lv85 dragon. Then right after that post you put that SS of WingExia like the other people in the thread were doing with their chars. They were all showing their characters being leveled. So why wouldn't that dragon be your character if you yourself was just talking about your dragon.

Last edited by Zelkyri; 12-03-2009 at 02:04 PM.