ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2009   #561 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Exactly. This is the problem with the internet lol. Identifying the "evil twin".

One way is for Ken to just show us the 3 character selection window for his account

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-14-2009   #562 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Exactly. This is the problem with the internet lol. Identifying the "evil twin".

One way is for Ken to just show us the 3 character selection window for his account
That don't help at all, why?

-The char window can be modified easy with the help of an editor program like PS.
-If there's a low lvl char will be suspicious.
-If there's any empty slot, will be suspicious.

Ken have it hard to prove that he's innocent.
---
My opinion on this it's that the person (scammer) it's not Ken, but he/she indeed hate Shanni, Remedy and Ken, so he/she just kill 3 birds in a single shoot xP

11-14-2009   #563 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

:< Poor Ken. Hopefully someone will come up with a way he can prove if he's innocent or not.

11-14-2009   #564 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute

The last two points can easily be verified with the Gift History on Remedy's account. If the name changed, the character was modified thus something happened to the character (either name changed, deleted, or frozen). This would just raise more suspicion on Ken.

The first point would be the hardest to prove. The only foolproof (I hope foolproof ) way I could think of is testing each character to become the guild master of a guild, as you can only have 1 character per account being the guild master. This is easier verified in game. All Ken has to do is show that his characters CAN'T become the guild master of a guild, when the guild master tried to pass it to him. If 2 out of the 3 characters can't become guild master, then it's all on the same account. Still this method is really annoying, and there are probably loopholes I'm not seeing.

There may be other ways of checking IP down to the computer that I'm just too technologically inexperienced at that I know not of.

I do have to agree that Ken has it REALLY hard for him. Either this scammer or Ken is a evil mastermind . The more I think about it, I find it more unlikely that Ken is the scammer.

One more thing. If Ken is really able to prove that he's not SkyFly, and right now he says he's able to get the scammer to talk on MSN, why not go one more step, and have Ken and SkyFly, simultaneously online with Shanni or someone to talk. The talking should avoid any double client glitching if it were possible on a school computer. Having both characters online means that they are not of the same account, giving Ken zero benefit to have been the scammer.

Last edited by Dragon; 11-14-2009 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Typos

11-14-2009   #565 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

thx, guys for giving me more points/ideas, i dont mind getting doubt because that's the only way to clear out all the points

i managed to contact with shanni!, is time to proof~.>.>
the msn...he normally goes on at noon, which is the time when i was on too so
the reasons i dont show my selectio window are because then ALL of my chars are
going to be kos in pvp, if i were to block the names, theres no points of showing it....
btw....D<holla ur face dammit
no1s been really mean lately, so is good that i dont need 2 rush

Last edited by Ken; 11-14-2009 at 11:55 AM.

11-14-2009   #566 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I'm inclined to believe you're not a scammer, Ken, but I don't know.

Why is there a fuss being made about characters on the same account anyway? Wouldn't it just be possible for the scammer to have used another account to do it? I'm not saying Ken did it, or that he did it this way, but it's a faulty method to prove anything anyway?

11-14-2009   #567 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

Well a reason that it looks suspicious on Ken is that his friend is a mage (or was a mage), and has no other high level characters, yet still purchased a Ebon Butterfly (clearly for a power or charm). Since Ken is a charm =x, it makes him look like he did it, giving him some benefit from having received the gift.

Else there is no other way to prove that they are two different people unless someone in real life confirms it. The best that can happen is prove that it is two different accounts.

11-14-2009   #568 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Until Ken tells me who SkyFly's main character or characters is (as asked through PM twice already), he will remain on the list.

Last edited by Shanni; 11-14-2009 at 05:50 PM.

11-14-2009   #569 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

Then can't Ken just post a pic of his selection chars via PM if he's afraid of kos. Then we can get another updated gift hist of SkyFly to prove if that char belongs to Ken's account.

11-14-2009   #570 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Like I said, it could be two different accounts? .__. Am I missing something, or why is there this assumption that the scammer's main character is on the same account as the char he used to scam (SkyFly)?

11-15-2009   #571 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute

dams, didnt notice this discussion thread, hella goin on

i jus want my $8.40 back for a pack of 6 condoms or the red afro >

Just inform me who SkyFly is Ken, and get it over with.

11-15-2009   #572 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

ya...im tired too~:/

dont know if im suppose to post here...but add him on msn
yiwuduan@gmail.com

go **** him up,im done...

if the situation is as Flowright had said, then he might as well not admit it
and blame everything on me, oh well, =\ u go talk to him

11-15-2009   #573 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I'm repeating myself. I already stated in PM that I do not wish to contact through MSN. I don't know who I'm talking to regardless if it's you, him or somebody completely uninvolved. I really can't think of a reason why you can't just state who his main character/s are.

11-15-2009   #574 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

his ex-main was Fl4 in jewila
i think he plays CatalinaS2 in fantasia now...dont know if he got any more chars in jewila
F2F is the new dragon hes making??...idk

11-15-2009   #575 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

None of the Jewelia names show in up ranking search. Fantasia is obviously pointless.

11-15-2009   #576 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

>.>ll ....thats all i know?hows fantasia pointless._.

11-15-2009   #577 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

The Ebon Butterfly, LEVEL 190 was gifted to Jewelia, not Fantasia.

11-15-2009   #578 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!
The Ebon Butterfly, LEVEL 190 was gifted to Jewelia, not Fantasia.
He could have a main in fantasia, and just make a nub in Jewelia and scammed someone out of spite? x.x

idk, this probably doesn't make a difference but I have bought from Ken before and he always gifts first =/ I dont think he even buys myhax from people o-o or I thought at least

11-15-2009   #579 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352

Ken, just post your chars, you're not sure people will KoS you without a reason if you're not the scammer, you don't have nothing to hide, and if you don't hide and people see it, I don't see the reason they KoS you .o.

11-15-2009   #580 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowright
Ken, just post your chars, you're not sure people will KoS you without a reason if you're not the scammer, you don't have nothing to hide, and if you don't hide and people see it, I don't see the reason they KoS you .o.
I agree, even if they do kos you, wouldn't it be better then being called a scammer for the rest of your time on trickster?