ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-27-2009   #521 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Hackers died once Ntreev updated to Gameguard. During beta, it was easy to hack since we had no security program.
The community is too dumb to realize that there are no such things as hackers. The reason they get hacked is from giving out their ID to one friend, who give it out to their friends and so on. The other reason is because you typed your user/pass into a keylogging site.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2009   #522 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Hackers died once Ntreev updated to Gameguard. During beta, it was easy to hack since we had no security program.
The community is too dumb to realize that there are no such things as hackers. The reason they get hacked is from giving out their ID to one friend, who give it out to their friends and so on. The other reason is because you typed your user/pass into a keylogging site.
Exactly. There's no hacking in most MMOs nowadays.

Btw, don't call "those sites" keylogging sites because that is a little misleading. Keylogging is when a device records every one of a user's activities. Usually, a keylogger has to be downloaded. Phishing is the more appropriate term. Phishing sites are imitations of a site for the purpose of stealing user information.

I fell for an MSN phisher a few months ago. I will never fall for another phisher again. Yes, never again. >_>

10-28-2009   #523 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuyki
-.- i knew he wasnt onekung
for his fault a lot of people is killing me now at pvp cuz he ask for protection and i killed him like twice >.< i hate that freaking liers

btw carlos why did you protect him
dont you think onekung´s chars will be better looked and haxxors?
Sorry if i killed you for that, is because i always try to be nice to all but this time i wasnt sure if he was the real OneKung >_<

11-02-2009   #524 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

Alright let me post it. also how u get the time stamp? also can i get the time stamp for the current gift history? and would that still work?

11-02-2009   #525 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I find it weird that you don't have the time stamps. Are you pressing FN+Prt Sc [or just Prt Sc, some computers just need you to press that button] while you are in the game?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-02-2009   #526 (permalink)
SunShine
Games

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of

oh im pressing Prt Sc only

11-02-2009   #527 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

It should located inside Screenshot folder in your Trickster Online folder.

11-02-2009   #528 (permalink)
SunShine
Games

Alright thx. found it. i'll post them 2morrow.

11-03-2009   #529 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
NTreev should be responsible for this kind of activity. The site should have been closed down the first day it was noticed. Report and see if they can do anything?
Basically Ntreev can sue the person who is hosting the fake site for Copyright infringement.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

11-03-2009   #530 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster Online

Arcade has a spectacular aura aboutArcade has a spectacular aura about

When I buy multiple items from 1 person, I always buy 1 item at a time. If they say something like "just give me all the galder and ill gift it all at once", thats usually a sign that the person is trying to scam as much as they can out of you.

~~~~just a tip from me =]

11-03-2009   #531 (permalink)
Special
Games

Wrong section...I don't want random spam about tips.
/moved

11-04-2009   #532 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Double post above, fix it :X

11-04-2009   #533 (permalink)
Special
Games

That was weird. Thanks.
University connection can sometimes screw it up and cause me to double post. x.x

11-07-2009   #534 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

TigerClaws is on a distinguished road
IGN: FilledWithRage
Level: 175

hi this is FilledWithRage & Ultrafighter too, i logged off with rage but i stayed online with my sending char
FuruoisShooter is accusing me of scamming him but gladly i have the screen shots to prove my innocence
& pls admins direct me if i voilated any rule & thnx

this one is after i sent the coin

thnc u all
btw the after sending picture was taken a after i argued with him
anyway i hope this proves my innocence

Last edited by TigerClaws; 11-07-2009 at 02:40 AM.

11-07-2009   #535 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

TigerClaws, click on the tab at the top of your Myshop that says "Gift". There should be something showing he was sent the item and received it, a list of whom you've sent myshop to.

11-07-2009   #536 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

i did but i didnt find his name moffit
wat could have happened ?

the above is the image after the send
but iam certain that did send the coin to him
all i can do i w8 4 him to post his pictures
but if it didnt show that i gifted then the mistake is from me

Last edited by TigerClaws; 11-07-2009 at 03:06 AM.

11-07-2009   #537 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Gacha is the hardest thing to keep track of. If you didn't mysteriously gain a gacha coin in your own myshop, then he's lying about not having gotten it, and he can pretty much get away with it.

11-07-2009   #538 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

well he did give me the money & iam infinite% that i did send him
& its my loss, but iam defending my pride here (figures)
& i dont want ppl thinking that iam a scammer & cant sell anything
anyway if any1 knows how to prove it pls tell me

11-07-2009   #539 (permalink)
Special
Games

Moffit pretty much stated the problem.

The two items that will never show up in your Gift History to other players are Gacha Coins and Time Capsules. They can easily say you scammed.

I would advise to people that do sell myshop to never sell those two items. You should only sell them if you know that person for a long time.

11-07-2009   #540 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

thnx 4 teh advice but now iam already out of points T_T & never recharge, but all i wanted to do is to clear my name, i still cant believe that this guy wants to get me in trouble
again thnx mirae & moffit