ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-06-2009   #461 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

The screenshot you put is too small. Did you resize it or something?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2009   #462 (permalink)
I pwn Kevin. :3

Auraoa has a spectacular aura aboutAuraoa has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Cresenda/Chrysarium
Class: Sheep/Raccoon to_soulmaster
Level: 230/113
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Reborn *0*

Nope, but now that I look over the chat, it really holds no ground. x-x I would have had to have the bulletin, and the trade screenshot for me to able to prove it completely. Sorry for the trouble. x__x

10-08-2009   #463 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Misuyki is your worst nightmare!Misuyki is your worst nightmare!
IGN: 0lMisuykil0
Class: Champion
Level: 200
Guild: Any T.T

FreeBunny is a scammer and a low lier
she scammed me this morning 20m and when i find her logged in again she told me that she havnt play in 18 hours and that she get hacked
then she saw my EQ
the "hacker" trade mine shield for a 5k shield and 60m then i was happy
but she told me that if im happy with the shield she gave me
that means she knows about the scamm too cuz was like 5 mins after the trade
generally shes a freaking scammer and a lier
and now she putting on BB that i hack her -.-
well ima put my screens at the other topic

10-08-2009   #464 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Saw this in Compilation but decided it might be better to put it here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuyki
well heres my screens of the scammer FreeBunny
other info at the other topic
I got a similar message from someone else (failed to screencap, I'm pretty pissed at myself for not) and it seems a fake Trickster site is circulating to obtain account information. I know it seems like something you'd have to be pretty idiotic to fall for, but it's something to be on the look-out for/report if you see someone whispering you this website. I probably couldn't have reporting seeing as it was a whisper I got while I was afk at school, but for future reference.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

10-08-2009   #465 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I received that from some idiot that messaged me the url as well. I ignored it considering the url format is not even similar to the nTreev's site url links.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-08-2009   #466 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Beware, FreeBunny was hacked by entering that site [he's my friend], and Misuyki it's the autor of that site, how do I know? because he has the same Blood Shield he stole from FreeBunny acc and to make this perfect he took himself screenshots using both account to involve FreeBunny as the hacker/scamer, believe me or not, don't enter the site and don't trust at all Misuyki.

This it's not my style to blame someone but he's taking advantage about what happened to FreeBunny.

10-09-2009   #467 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Just wanted to note that xXPhawtAndHawtXx aka Celestyal, etc etc changed name to iFartx3. Checked the rankings and saw PAH is gone but same level and same guild.

10-09-2009   #468 (permalink)
Special
Games

Notice:
http://www.trickster-ntreev.rg3.net is a key-logging site. Anyone that gets whispered with this should ignore the user.

I have already checked it out. The site may seem legit and similar to the original trickster site but is not.
The original login url is http://trickster.ntreev.net/Account/login.aspx.

There are many ways to tell this site is meant to key log. Here are the things used to determine it:
  1. URL does not match the legitimate site.
  2. Page source. It is a completely compressed mimicry.
  3. Hoster. Host name was not given.
  4. Host URL is not legitimate. It was created to be a hidden property.

Upon typing it within the search engine, one of the searches brings you to a Spanish speaking community forum that discuses illegal programs and what not for games.

Bad Shanni!
You could have changed it in the Compilation thread for me. >:

Last edited by Esper; 10-09-2009 at 10:35 AM.

10-09-2009   #469 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default :O

Oh my... I think I have seen this simular act before. Except it's at the offical forums.

He posted/spammed many posts with that URL and claim that "you log in to do event" or something like that. I would say his username (I still have his profile link at my "Converstaions"...), but well... I don't want to spill a name that is already banned. (Thanks to the forum mods and GMs)

But lucky that I have seen scam sites before. For those who have FireFox, I have adBlock accept flash on the offical website. But when I entered the phony site, the flash files are blocked. So it's already suspisous. Also, removing the "trickster" url thingy, it just directs you to some homepage host site... So... BAM, you are almost about to be fooled, but saved yourself.

Of course... We are somewhat a bit late, as a few complained at the forums that their accounts is hacked when same time the person posted these spam.

Finalie... You are not alone.. And I hope that the same person who spamed at the forums is that same failnewbie who go spread the URL.. Sorry for wall of text....

10-13-2009   #470 (permalink)
Mama said knock you out.
Special

Kanabun is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kanabun
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 17x
Guild: TheDekumba

Celestyal is on the list, just listed with another alias (enzo92).

kanabun 4114 duelist
poohtan 2143 cyber hunter
ladooda 1423 fire/earth/light witch
tricksterjewelia

10-13-2009   #471 (permalink)
Special
Games

What Kanabun said.

I don't like putting every character a player has into the alphabet. Someone like Celestyal has way too many characters and that will only make the list longer. All alias related to her is put under the first scammer name, which would be Enzo.

10-14-2009   #472 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

karriful is on a distinguished road
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist

ok o.o
it dont care me the money but, if someone got scammed by the same ppl i hope he got as soon as in the list
sorry for dont take the screen of trade :x i dont know and i got kicked of trick when i do trade so i dont have time for take screenies
thanks anyway ;3

10-15-2009   #473 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

I think xDemonHunter has changed his name to SoulXXXKepper.
I checked the rankings.
xDemonHunter has disappeard.
And SoulXXXKepper is the same class and same level (and same Eqs).

10-15-2009   #474 (permalink)
Special
Games

Slowpoke. :]
I had already added his name into the Compilation of Scammers a few days ago.

10-16-2009   #475 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

O sir, my bad. q_q

10-17-2009   #476 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xyden is on a distinguished road
IGN: Xyden
Guild: Rk

Sometime back PliftPlaft was regarded as a scammer by many players in Fantasia. I cannot testify for the validity of the situation, but the purpose of this post is to warn that he's been lurking around lately.

10-18-2009   #477 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Added: freak76.
freak76 seems to be on the top wanted list these days. Tip: do not trade/buy/sell myshop when u do not know the person, even though he or she may sound trusty.

10-18-2009   #478 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kiyomorito is on a distinguished road
Default what if?

i type kiyomorito in google and i found myself as a scamer, all i remember was giving my acc to a friend before i quit trickster (i was very young) i could not change my password because i did not know the secret question's answer.
im afraid i have no proofe of this. when i came bak i deleted kiyo and remade him on to another acc this time knowing my secret questions answer.

if you could tell me what i could do to get myself out of this contact me >>
jimmy_h_kiyo@hotmail.com

10-18-2009   #479 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Valr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyden
Sometime back PliftPlaft was regarded as a scammer by many players in Fantasia. I cannot testify for the validity of the situation, but the purpose of this post is to warn that he's been lurking around lately.
Great, he was unbanned? Sigh..Ntreev always unbanning the wrong people.

10-18-2009   #480 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Misuyki is your worst nightmare!Misuyki is your worst nightmare!
IGN: 0lMisuykil0
Class: Champion
Level: 200
Guild: Any T.T

freak is a fail scammer with multi acc
he told me once that he will sell my myshop and that he have just sell to somebody and a noob(lvl 51) came and told he bought 35k that is sooo stupid and that freak is a sure seller
btw the noob name es mandavolio1 and he is selling myshop too PF after he bought is too ovbius that hes the owner of the both acc
i got like 3 scammers more ima upload the screens in some while