ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #441 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Checked HakiriChan's profile, and the last time he/she posted is at August 30.
Doesn't go on offtenly ne? Also forgot that she owns a guild! ><

Very verry weird. The type style is all girly when seeing the first page of "Character Contest"...

Soo... I'm still stuck and maybe she/he has two minds or two people playing one account. GAH!!

*Runs off*
A guy can easily act as a girl =/U

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #442 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

There is a certain point as to when the person acts way TOO girly to be really a girl [ unless you've heard their voice before ].

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-12-2009   #443 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

toortle will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiimochi
Class: boxer to_bunny

This is long ago, but I want to put this scammer out there to be known. D:

LittleMaggie and my character Kiimochi was going to trade her Hibiscus Accessory fuse for my Hyena Headband fuse. My Hyena was a lvl 110 ult. LittleMaggie was lvl 85 so she couldn't try it on. She says for her "friend" (which was her alt.) to try it on and if she liked it, LittleMaggie will trade Hibiscus for Hyena. In the first screen shot, l3oo (her other character) claims to be lvl 134.

So she wanted to try it on first before actually trading the Hibiscus with my Hyena. I asked her to let me hold something of equivalent value so I won't loose much if I got scammed (the irony). That's the 2nd screen shot.

l3oo liked my fuse, banked it then logged off. D:

I apologize for the many screen shots. >w<
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0085.jpg (99.8 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0086.jpg (101.4 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0090.jpg (101.8 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0091.jpg (101.9 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0092.jpg (102.8 KB, 357 views)

09-12-2009   #444 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh wow. (And I remember you KiiMochi~) That sucked. :S
Should you like... Wear it as a sample? xD BTW why a Koi Hammer in the trade? o-o

09-12-2009   #445 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hey Minits

I was wearing the Hyena when she PMed me thinking of trading Hibiscus for Hyena.
She said she wanted to see it on her cat and I fell for that. >.>
About the Koi Hammer.. idk D:
I got too excited over the fact that she would trade her Hibiscus for my Hyena that I lost all of my common sense at the time. xD
She said those two items were "very rare". >.>

09-12-2009   #446 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't say that is of equal value. Aria staff is pretty common. Hell I have 6+ of them.

The Hyena Hairband is even rarer than those two combined. Considering the time gap of 5 minutes of when you checked, I could add her to the list.
If you wish for it to be done, please send me a PM saying you want her added.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-12-2009   #447 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I thought the same too~ >w<
Apparently my brain didn't function well after a 12 hour sleep after sleeping at 2 in the morning the day before I got scammed. xD
A friend of hers says her other characters were oXJoeXo, MaggieAP, MaggieV2.
I checked the list a while ago and saw MaggieAP there. xD
Same person perhaps?

09-12-2009   #448 (permalink)
Special
Games

I can't say if they are the same person without proof, which I never had.
I did hear that she asks around for people's account and shares but I can't verify that either. The reason is I don't know how he / she talks to differentiate.

I won't move your post. Instead, I'll quote it. It would be weird to move your post and make it look like TimerRabbit started talking to herself. x.x

09-13-2009   #449 (permalink)
Te Amo Ti <3
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangya

Synkronized has disabled reputation
IGN: Synkroniized
Guild: Retribution║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I did hear that she asks around for people's account and shares but I can't verify that either.
man you know this is true...and there is proof too o.o....

/forum/retribution-g...ounts-3-a.html <--- link

<3 Ti ~

09-13-2009   #450 (permalink)
Special
Games

I know there are screenshots of MaggieAP asking for accounts but I can't just link LittleMaggie to MaggieAP without actual screenshot proof.
Many players in Trickster create similar names and are not even related.

09-13-2009   #451 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I took a screen shot of her info xD
IDK if it will help... >w<

I should've taken a pic of my chat with one of her friends about her other accounts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0096.jpg (99.5 KB, 54 views)

09-13-2009   #452 (permalink)
Special
Games

Those are shout outs to people. I know for sure because I know Legend14.5 and that isn't his character.

09-13-2009   #453 (permalink)
Te Amo Ti <3
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangya

Synkronized has disabled reputation
IGN: Synkroniized
Guild: Retribution║

of course not, im just talking about MaggieAP here.

<3 Ti ~

09-13-2009   #454 (permalink)
Special
Games

Oh.
/fails

09-19-2009   #455 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

If someone who scammed you in the past changed his name and you have proof that he changed his name and posted it would the users name get changed too the most current one or would have too wait till he scams on his new name?

09-19-2009   #456 (permalink)
Special
Games

If he / she is already on the list and you have proof stating that he / she says it was that person, post it in the Compilation thread.
It will be added even if they haven't started scamming again. A scammer will always be a scammer no matter what.

09-19-2009   #457 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Funny, I got scammed off a Masters Authority and 2Black Eilixr. The user who scammed me changed his name. Now his name is Trickster74568. The Re-Identifier cost 150000 myshop, and he changed his name because he scammed me off 10800 points.

09-19-2009   #458 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

devloo is on a distinguished road
IGN: AbeNightroad
Class: Dark Lord
Guild: Kami
Default one more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
Sister thread to the Compilation of Scam Screenshots thread.

Getting rather annoyed/tired with the constant drama post after drama post there, and its aggravating to have to dig through all that for screenshots. I'll see if I can request a mod to move atleast the last few pages of the discussion here.

Also, the previous discussion thread on MT was in the rant section. I wasnt quite sure if I should place it back there or keep it here, so if a mod feels it should be moved elsewhere, please do so.

-THIS- is the scammer discussion thread. Take any and all topics about scammers out of the screenshot thread and keep it here please.

Little snippet of a quote from Paul on the original thread:
Ok I have one more to the scam list and I don't know where to put it... It's Halo3Gunning and i took screens

09-19-2009   #459 (permalink)
Special
Games

Put it in the .::The Compilation of Scam Screenshots::. thread.

If your proof is not decent enough, I will ignore it.

09-19-2009   #460 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡░ ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░ ͡░)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I assume that the "Trickster+Random set of numbers" names are from GM's changing them? For example from this post: /forum/985456-post665.html OmgGtfoNoob contains vulgarity acronyms.