ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-07-2009   #381 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Misuyki is your worst nightmare!Misuyki is your worst nightmare!
IGN: 0lMisuykil0
Class: Champion
Level: 200
Guild: Any T.T

thats exacktly my shield
thats the proof

pls trust me and dont add me to scammer list i need admiral boxes >.<

do you see???
he is agreed with me he got my shield and i got his box
we both dont steal nothing i just hate that he put i scamm him

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2009   #382 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: 400
Guild: Benevolence

basically, this is what i think.
you gave him the shield.
he gave you the lolbox.
since he provided photos of canceled trade(s), and deletion from friend list, he called you scammer.
people shouldn't be too quick to judge. *cough*
I don't think you're a scammer at all. ^^

Last edited by Khmer1337; 08-07-2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: cheesecake.

08-07-2009   #383 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Darrenawb can only hope to improve
Guild: Immortal Technique

(-)~Well you did put bb up to day that he scammed you, after you said that both of you didnt scam each other.

(-)~But he does have shield that matches your description
~But when you were talking to him the shield you descrip has 3k hp

(-)~But theres proof he did gift you

One question is why would you call him a scammer if he gifted you?...
Even if you scammed you or not
That bb is a blunt lie

08-07-2009   #384 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenawb
(-)~Well you did put bb up to day that he scammed you, after you said that both of you didnt scam each other.

(-)~But he does have shield that matches your description
~But when you were talking to him the shield you descrip has 3k hp

(-)~But theres proof he did gift you

One question is why would you call him a scammer if he gifted you?...
Even if you scammed you or not
That bb is a blunt lie
With the photos provided in the Compilation of Scam Screenshots, it does say that she said 3k hp shield.
But under that post, she also says 2.5k hp shield, and the shield he has is 2599 HP. close, don't you think?

And i guess the reason why she would put that is because she was being called a scammer. It's just what people when they're called something, they try and get back at the person. But the reason answer lies with her.

You can also say that his BB is a blunt lie, no?

I don't see any other reason to why she would defend herself. She even had to make an account here lol. x.X?

Last edited by Khmer1337; 08-07-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: *

08-07-2009   #385 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

this is mess up~>.> why would he call u a scammer? r there any conflicts? discussion move to >>>>>>>>>scammer discussion thread

08-07-2009   #386 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Darrenawb can only hope to improve
Guild: Immortal Technique

im not trying to defend anyoneXD

I just wanted to looking at the facts saw.

this is really stupid though, 1 person is lieing,
if anyone cared just trying to get the truth out of it.

08-08-2009   #387 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hemie is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Hemo
Class: Lion to_scientist
Level: 95
Guild: CheckMate <3
Exclamation http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/31940-scammer-discussio

Quote:
heres my proof that he deleted me when i come back to my home and i told this again:
i dont got the pick where he pick up the shield cuz i was on a cybercafe
\

??yeah i got ur 2.5k shield and u scamm my points noob

look at the proof u gived me ur 2.5k shield but u said u going to give me 3k not 2k noob lier
And Never Say Ur Alone, When
I'm StiLL ALiVE ~..

08-08-2009   #388 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemie
\

??yeah i got ur 2.5k shield and u scamm my points noob

look at the proof u gived me ur 2.5k shield but u said u going to give me 3k not 2k noob lier
That is the weakest sh*t I've ever heard. You got the shield and you're calling her a scammer because you have it but it's not with the HP you'd expected?
You're obviously the scammer here with 2 different names. Hemo and Hemix.

Last edited by Khmer1337; 08-08-2009 at 02:14 AM.

08-08-2009   #389 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hemie is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Hemo
Class: Lion to_scientist
Level: 95
Guild: CheckMate <3

Quote:
That is the weakest sh*t I've ever heard. You got the shield and you're calling her a scammer because you have it but it's not with the HP you'd expected?
You're obviously the scammer here with 2 different names. Hemo and Hemix.
LOL ? Look at the pictures she said she gonna give me 3k one not 2.5k And then when i told her im gonna post she gived me 2.5k not 3k noob.. and i dont want 2k..

AND HEMIX IS MY FRINED NOT ME NOOB
And Never Say Ur Alone, When
I'm StiLL ALiVE ~..

08-08-2009   #390 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TakenName is on a distinguished road

This thing is so interesting to read.

08-08-2009   #391 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenName
This thing is so interesting to read.
I totally agree with you, but despite that, Hemie, why did you post for someone else, can't that person post them self? and stop calling other people noob, you're obviously one here. And...why don't you respond to saya's post huh? =P

08-08-2009   #392 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I suppose I'm going to repeat what everyone have said.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html

Unless,next time you get scammed and Mirae is unable to put it up simply because there was too much argument and he obviously have a life rather than sifting through everything,then blame yourselves.

@Mirae: I think Hemie's accusation might be faulted with Khmer's evidence.
@Khmer:Thanks for the evidence. You actually took the time for everything even though you're not involved.<3
@Hemie: Well Hemix is easily linked to you enough.Regardless,mind what you post,and use the thread above if you are really 'scammed'. If not,you could do a great job explaining why your 'friend' is doing this to malign people,in http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html

To everyone here,this is the first warning after months,do not argue here. Especially with those 'YOU NOOB' and other stupid comments.

Last edited by Shiki; 08-08-2009 at 03:02 AM.

08-08-2009   #393 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
I suppose I'm going to repeat what everyone have said.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html

Unless,next time you get scammed and Mirae is unable to put it up simply because there was too much argument and he obviously have a life rather than sifting through everything,then blame yourselves.

@Mirae: I think Hemie's accusation might be faulted with Khmer's evidence.
@Khmer:Thanks for the evidence. You actually took the time for everything even though you're not involved.<3
@Hemie: Well Hemix is easily linked to you enough.Regardless,mind what you post,and use the thread above if you are really 'scammed'. If not,you could do a great job explaining why your 'friend' is doing this to malign people,in http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html

To everyone here,this is the first warning after months,do not argue here. Especially with those 'YOU NOOB' and other stupid comments.
Why do you think it got to the point I absolutely refused to update ._. People couldnt follow a rule as simple as 'Keep discussion to the discussion thread,' even after me and TJ said it like 4194613194 times. Eventually, this thread became a chore and an immense eyesore, and I wanted nothing more to do with it.

Some of those screenshots arent totally 100% conclusive.

And thats all I really care to comment about ._. Drama drama drama. People cant read again.

モノノ怪

08-08-2009   #394 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
Why do you think it got to the point I absolutely refused to update ._. People couldnt follow a rule as simple as 'Keep discussion to the discussion thread,' even after me and TJ said it like 4194613194 times. Eventually, this thread became a chore and an immense eyesore, and I wanted nothing more to do with it.

Some of those screenshots arent totally 100% conclusive.

And thats all I really care to comment about ._. Drama drama drama. People cant read again.
My mistake, guess i was too caught up and forgot about posting in there.
Hi Veil =D?

08-08-2009   #395 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
Why do you think it got to the point I absolutely refused to update ._.
I was thinking about it that I made that post.
It mean,I understand how anxious and angry one is after being scammed,but they shouldn't build their hopes and everything on other people's misery.

08-08-2009   #396 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
World of WarcraftDragon Nest

FirenzeWarweik is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: RhymeTonks
Class: 2nd job foxye to_explorer
Level: 70

T___________T

I feel VERY Stupid. I bought today MyShop points for selling it and buy some stuffs, and a player called ApplePie130 told me she was interested in buying me the stuff.
I gifted her what he wanted for 5k MyShop points, and then...

She haven't come back. I feel angry, and stupid...

She told me she will take the money from his Lion, called "Tayahu". This nickname doesn't exist.

I'm waiting her, maybe she's logging again.

RhymeTonks - 1144 Pure DA fox
LavienVert - 3124 Pure HV Raccoon
Skizophrenia - 4114 Pure AP Bunny

08-08-2009   #397 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirenzeWarweik
T___________T

I feel VERY Stupid. I bought today MyShop points for selling it and buy some stuffs, and a player called ApplePie130 told me she was interested in buying me the stuff.
I gifted her what he wanted for 5k MyShop points, and then...

She haven't come back. I feel angry, and stupid...

She told me she will take the money from his Lion, called "Tayahu". This nickname doesn't exist.

I'm waiting her, maybe she's logging again.
Do you have any screen shots to back yourself up?

Last edited by Khmer1337; 08-08-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: o.o

08-08-2009   #398 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

This is where I REALLY want to facepalm sooo bad at this Tombeth trade mess...

I want to say this: YOU GOT THE SHIELD. SO BE HAPPY! >.<;

There. X_X Now don't bad-mouth me, okay?

P.S. Next time don't expect any full promises on a trade like that. (And I think when she said 3K HP... I was thinking of "rounding" to the highest or least... You know... Math.)

Sorry to burst my bubble. :X

08-09-2009   #399 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

xiaomoo89 is on a distinguished road

Apparently he posted on the BB, S>8k MyShop 1k=6m. So when i saw it, i put up a BB to warn players that he is a scammer. I think he is not happy with my doing so as u can see from the above SS. Lol. He must have thought i was afk and cant defend myself...lol. Anyway, i reported him and hope the GMs will ban him.

Pls move my post if i posted on the wrong section. ._.''

08-09-2009   #400 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

hohoho time to see him banned for language.

and i got shocked at
B>Bika's Head. Tori isn't gonna be happy.