ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2008   #21 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

KawaiiSaka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KawaiiSaka Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiSaka
IGN: Lisolette
Class: Evie
Level: 70
Guild: SOS Brigade

Pstt Veil

Quote:
5. All MyTrickster rules apply here.
From the first post. o_o" Unless you intended to keep that there...

Edit: I meant the if the accused scammer wants to prove their innocence, just take a screenshot of their gift history (if they sold something). As for the acts to prove someone of being guilty I think is fine. I was referring to the unnecessary actions of other people who post SS's of being mean and rude to other players (even though they might be/are scammers)

Lunia: Kanairi/Ruriri •ₒ• SOSBrigade •ₒ• Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) •ₒ• Vindictus: Lisolette

Last edited by KawaiiSaka; 12-15-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2008   #22 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

What about players that do not know of the scammer, or MMOG? Why should I care if I ruin the fun of someone who scams? The game is better off without such people; let them become a pariah, get disheartened and leave, and hopefully learn a lesson. What is to stop others from doing it unless we make an example of the ones that do scam? Also, not all scams are through myshop, even though the majority are.

If Ntreev truly want people to be unable to sell or buy myshop from other players, they should take out the gifting option entirely. I doubt they will though, since even gifting myshop to someone means that real money was spent on their goods. Telling us they don't want us doing it it their way of avoiding dealing with scams- "Well, you shouldn't have done it anyway so what are you complaining to us about?"

12-15-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiSaka
If you were Hikarih or another player in-game and you saw these dialogues you'd think "Wow... people from mymmogames.net are so rude". At least, that's what I'm interpreting atm from these screenshots.
All they're doing is informing people of known scammers. As we've seen before, they're even bold enough to scam on this forum (which really shows they don't care).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiSaka
They may be scammers but if you're making their gaming experience just as miserable, you're just the same as them - taking out the enjoyment of the game.
Scammers are the scum in this game that ruin other players' gaming experience, so why not return the favor? They make it more difficult for legitimate buyers and sellers to trust each other. The trust factor in this game is fading, thanks to these "special" guys.

12-15-2008   #24 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

KawaiiSaka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KawaiiSaka Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiSaka
IGN: Lisolette
Class: Evie
Level: 70
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
What about players that do not know of the scammer, or MMOG? Why should I care if I ruin the fun of someone who scams? The game is better off without such people; let them become a pariah, get disheartened and leave, and hopefully learn a lesson. What is to stop others from doing it unless we make an example of the ones that do scam? Also, not all scams are through myshop, even though the majority are.

If Ntreev truly want people to be unable to sell or buy myshop from other players, they should take out the gifting option entirely. I doubt they will though, since even gifting myshop to someone means that real money was spent on their goods. Telling us they don't want us doing it it their way of avoiding dealing with scams- "Well, you shouldn't have done it anyway so what are you complaining to us about?"
That's a really good point but there's a difference between harassing and alerting. The screenshots I saw were not related to trading or scamming. They were just confronting a scammer who wanted to continue playing and minding their own business. The fact is that there are scammers who play on the character they've scammed with but it does not mean they scam 24/7: they either hide their identity with another character or use that known identity. When you start feeling sorry for a scammer that's a sign telling you who is being a "bad guy". Usually you'd feel sorry for the one being scammed.

My opinions were simply stated because upon stumbling/checking the thread for IGNs, I found "not-so-pleasant" sides of members here and in-game. So, therefore, I won't be reading anymore posts or screenshots (so I can preserve the good and kind images of member attitudes) and assume the IGNs have solid proof.

Lunia: Kanairi/Ruriri •ₒ• SOSBrigade •ₒ• Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) •ₒ• Vindictus: Lisolette

Last edited by KawaiiSaka; 12-15-2008 at 03:06 PM.

12-15-2008   #25 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

Harassing would be hunting said scammer down and denouncing them wherever they went. Stating clearly why I refused to gvg them is not a form of harassment. They could have left off the first time they partied into my bulletin and I told them in party chat that I would not gvg a scammer but no, they had to spam my bulletin after I kicked them from the party, until I had to take it down. They then came in person to ask again for a match in All Chat, in front of people that had gathered. So, I responded once again, exactly why I refused to let them have the pleasure of a gvg match vs our team, for all to see. If they didn't want people to know, they should have let it go the first time.

There used to be a discussion thread on MT for things such as this. Where the scam proof would be in one thread, and the discussions over accused scammers would be kept to the other thread to debate over.

12-15-2008   #26 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I asked earlier in the thread if anyone else wanted the scammer discussion thread remade, but no one even say me say that, I guess o_O

モノノ怪

12-15-2008   #27 (permalink)
Special
Games

It would likely be a help, lest people get their panties in a twist over having to dig through the discussions to find the actual screenshot proofs.

12-15-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I dont mind this being here, but its just kinda sad seeing general chat just filled up with negative titles...
Would this really do good for potential players wanting to play the game and browsing the forums?

If they look in they see within the first 6 threads:

Scammer Discussion Thread

The trickster community

Trickster: losing players?

The behaviour of some Tricksters in general o_O

If people dont have a problem then I wont cause any complaints, maybe I am just paranoid

12-15-2008   #29 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

And thank you Kowiz for moving the requested information <3

@Racer, cant be helped really, o_O blame the community.

モノノ怪

12-15-2008   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Thread is on it's way to being stickied BTW. I just sent in a request.
Why didn't we think of this sooner?

12-16-2008   #31 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Well I don't see how discussing Scammers will help most of the time. Very rarely are there people that are "iffy". Unless we plan on solving all the characters scammers make...Which is hard unless you're NTreev with the legal ability to track people's IP x.x

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-16-2008   #32 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Oh hay I gots a sticky. \o/

@Res, Im tired of the screenshot thread being drowned out in the drama in general. If I see further discussion in that thread, Im just gonna request to Kowiz that the posts get moved to the correct thread.

モノノ怪

12-16-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

I know posting for other people technically "isnt right" or whatever, but it affected me as I was his guildmaster..

Chryos, Brakus, and xChuckCathyx were all scammed by "dudubi" in fantasia server..

Chryos + Brakus are my guildies and were only scammed 5BOD + 6Jars... He said he would help them kill tut in exchange for those items.. after they gave him the items, he signed off.

xChuckCathyx confronted me saying "One of your guild members is a scammer"

we chased him down, and he kept running away from us, porting places.. eventually ending up in mego selling a blue penguin... Someone bought his blue penguin and he finally would reply to us...

Only he only spoke in spanish.. and he had talked in english before...

I even tried translating to spanish for him.. but he just Signed off..

I booted him from my guild.. and so i have to post here..

I know I have no proof, but if you message any 3 of them on Fantasia server, they'll tell you their story..

Last edited by Cait; 12-16-2008 at 11:53 PM.

12-16-2008   #34 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
I know posting for other people technically "isnt right" or whatever, but it affected me as I was his guildmaster..

Chryos, Brakus, and xChuckCathyx were all scammed by "dudubi" in fantasia server..

Chryos + Brakus are my guildies and were only scammed 5BOD + 6Jars... He said he would help them kill tut in exchange for those items.. after they gave him the items, he signed off.

xChuckCathyx confronted me saying "One of your guild members is a scammer"

we chased him down, and he kept running away from us, porting places.. eventually ending up in mego selling a blue penguin... Someone bought his blue penguin and he finally would reply to us...

Only he only spoke in spanish.. and he had talked in english before...

I even tried translating to spanish for him.. but he just Signed off..

I booted him from my guild.. and so i have to post here..

I know I have no proof, but if you message any 3 of them on Fantasia server, they'll tell you their story..
Such a drama for 5 BoDs and 6 Jars...?

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

12-17-2008   #35 (permalink)
Special
Games

It's still a scam, but unfortunately without evidence it won't get added to the list.

12-17-2008   #36 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Coolguysgowild is on a distinguished road
Default backing of my Soulmate:Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuice
Ok i found another scammer. /
JimmyWaa.
Well he scammed my friend. And my friend did not take any screenshot's when he was offering.
But the offer was : JimmyWaa's BloodSword for 5x Set's of Repair Powders, Black Elixier's, Tango Google's and WT Magic Stones 170.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I hope that are definitely proof's.
JimmyWaa ~ scammer ._.
Had made me very angry after seeing this

lol this does not proof that the original trade was a blood sword for ---> those myshops, currently i know Jimmy from real life and he never scammed anyone only scammed by peoples, and no one called him a scammer too. What i've known is that he traded 400mil galders for the 40k something k points~but it is currently a theory because he didnt take screen shots when trade.

He told me Holymamoth is the person that completed the trade with him but wants Jimmy's only blood sword after gaining 400mil gald. They've talked for many turns and why only take the screen shot of this only message? Jimmy is very(extremely) annoyed by this lie right now and (Holymamoth) stfu about spreading those words!!!

BTW!!! WHY would a person gift 45k myshop without screenshot?? THat is very Ironic!!
Maybe Because the trade was complete? And the person demands for More?

IGN= CharmCat71 MagicSheep71 KibbleCharm98 BamRamsYou

12-17-2008   #37 (permalink)
Special
Games

"backing" of people goes here: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html

12-17-2008   #38 (permalink)
edu
MMOG Lurker

edu is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
Hikarih The Scammer. Not the full convo but its as much as i could get. I don't know if this is enough proof. Was buying corvid box. It was the half and half deal. ;o

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG][IMG]

As I said, that's the most evidence I could get so, I don't know if this counts. ._.;

omg D:

12-18-2008   #39 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKfan

the br that she`s talking it the the sheep next to me who are buying too
i dont know why all peoples belive only her and not my:
its because im newby player? i thing must be that
she scammed my by 52m
i get another scam but not have enough proof get scammed by 30m
hm...i notice something weird, theres alot of myshop itm in Zhade's inventory, and he haven't recieve/sent anything be4? could this be a fuse picture just to.... this is just a guess.

i dont really get this..wats this so call "BadBoy"? some1 had threaten to hack my account with tht name....@.@

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.

12-18-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

iamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to iamaznguy
IGN: AznHax/AznForever
Class: Bunny/DarkLord
Level: 22x/23x
Guild: EcKs T.C./l2D/Retribution°/!SPARTANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
i dont really get this..wats this so call "BadBoy"? some1 had threaten to hack my account with tht name....@.@
ya same here like a year ago xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
Discontinue discussion here please. This thread is for scam screenshots. If there is anything scammer related you wish to discuss, there is a discussion thread stickied, so no excuses for not finding it, in the Trickster General Chat section.

Further discussion will simply be moved to the correct thread.
alrighty x)

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 05:45 PM.