ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2009   #301 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: Only 6 :(
Guild: Benevolence & The Macs
Default Dragon's Sword

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if there's any reason to posting this but I will post it anyways for anyone's sake?
After I got the Dread Sword I just hung out with Raiz and we kept stalling emokid...
Then, well you'll see...
If this is in the wrong section, then please move or remove it.
If this makes me a scammer, well then let it be because at least i did it for a good cause?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0120.jpg (102.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0121.jpg (101.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0123.jpg (101.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0126.jpg (101.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0128.jpg (101.4 KB, 23 views)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2009   #302 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: Only 6 :(
Guild: Benevolence & The Macs
Default tralala

4 more....
Funny thing is he came to event garden ceremonia while my guildy and Dragon's gf (geology) was there and said hi. ._.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0192.jpg (102.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0195.jpg (99.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0197.jpg (105.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0205.jpg (102.7 KB, 30 views)

06-27-2009   #303 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ssrocker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ssrocker
IGN: Raizandy,Raizaa,Raizandi
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 25x
Guild: {StalkasRUs}/WorldDestruct'nCommittee (Guild Master)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmer1337
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if there's any reason to posting this but I will post it anyways for anyone's sake?
After I got the Dread Sword I just hung out with Raiz and we kept stalling emokid...
Then, well you'll see...
If this is in the wrong section, then please move or remove it.
If this makes me a scammer, well then let it be because at least i did it for a good cause?
I got emokidd1023 to admit that he scammed Value of his dread sword. I told him I helped xTricksterBunnyx get the sword back. Then he started to say some apologetic stuff and started being all remorseful for what he did.

I managed to get 2 screen shots of this conversation.
Spoiler!

I'm not sure if emokidd1023 tried to put an act, but afterwards he was begging me to let him stay in my guild. I told him I'll let Value decide if you stay or not.

06-27-2009   #304 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I wouldn't if he doesn't return everything. Just because he got scammed in the past doesn't give him the right to scam others.

People that scam and are in a pretty decent guild ruin the name of that guild. It's how people's mind work. "Oh look a scammer is in that guild, that whole guild is un-trustworthy."

Side note: Lol Raizandi. I was going to ask if I could borrow your skull set but I wasn't sure if you had a mog account. :[
Oh well. I already did the quest so no need anymore.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-27-2009   #305 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ssrocker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ssrocker
IGN: Raizandy,Raizaa,Raizandi
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 25x
Guild: {StalkasRUs}/WorldDestruct'nCommittee (Guild Master)

Haha I thought that too, luckily he wasn't in my guild long enough to ruin my guild's reputation. I was gonna kick him anyway regardless of what Value thought.

@Mirae- I could let you borrow the dread set in the future just in case you need it again.

06-27-2009   #306 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Oh thanks a lot guys, I was out for the past two days hanging out with friends. D; Guys like him are despicable. And honestly, his sorry was way too late. I gave him plenty of chances to return my items. He's just the kind of child that thinks that everything is alright after he makes a mistake. Guys, you're not being babied by your parents anymore. Please grow up and act like human beings with morals and ethics.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

06-27-2009   #307 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

The fact that he would even let someone borrow something that originally wasn't his already shows he never had the intent to return the dread sword since he probably thought it was already his. That plus the fact that he was trying to sell it wasn't helpful in his case. After he put up the bb about kaze being a scammer he went ahead and partied one of our guildies too for some reason. Then he was asking me about the sword after I got our guildy to leave his party. I still kind of think he has the hat.

06-29-2009   #308 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Girosama will become famous soon enough

One question Megiddo?
Why didnt you add Kitzume in the scammer list?
I posted screenshots and everything

07-03-2009   #309 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Darrenawb can only hope to improve
Guild: Immortal Technique
Default ;-;

XkarmenKILLx

gf and scamed ;-;

07-03-2009   #310 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Not enough proof there.. o_0 I see no screenshots of the deal, the trade, if any taking place, ect ect..

07-05-2009   #311 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

And I never heard from him again

07-05-2009   #312 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damonkey91

And I never heard from him again

? point..?

07-05-2009   #313 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
? point..?
He try scam me off my Cutlass like what he do to that other guy

07-05-2009   #314 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

We already know that guy's a scammer twice over. I'd advise to just not even talk to him.

07-06-2009   #315 (permalink)
ggFTW Nom nom
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunes of MagicLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Styalz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Styalz Send a message via MSN to Styalz
IGN: Amastu
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 19x Priest

Yes Saihi and I have traded with him before but after we found this out and Saihi was talking to him, he himself said whatever about the situation and then threw a fit after she deleted him. Obviously we don't want him using Saihi or my name to give us bad rep. Sorry for your loss Hp :/

Fox | Noloty
Buffalo & Dragon | Gajeel, Amatsu : Hirouku

07-06-2009   #316 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

i want to make it clear that Saihi had nothing to do wit thisshe is not a scammer and was not associated, if any1 has gotten the wrong message i apologize

07-07-2009   #317 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Added: yuritumotagashi [ Alias: JamesDean ]
Quoted from TO Scammer List

I believe yuritumotagashi alt is dimple18iloilo simply because I was KOSing his coon in PVP by myself and it disappeared for 5 minutes or so. The bunny then came in and starting attacking me (and only me :P) They then left, leaving me a pm of "Thanks for the fun" (or close to it) I didn't happen to capture a screenshot. Even so, I lack proof so I'm bringing it up if anyone else has information.

Another notice:

Both the characters are in 1st job with a color scheme style.
(Note: yuritumotagashi is not in !SPARTANS! guild anymore)

07-08-2009   #318 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!

I believe yuritumotagashi alt is dimple18iloilo simply because I was KOSing his coon in PVP by myself and it disappeared for 5 minutes or so. The bunny then came in and starting attacking me (and only me :P) They then left, leaving me a pm of "Thanks for the fun" (or close to it) I didn't happen to capture a screenshot. Even so, I lack proof so I'm bringing it up if anyone else has information.

Another notice:

that why that random bunny wanted to duel me after i had like 10 matchs won over that raccoon =x

and i dont know if this really proves anything but
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0049.jpg (100.6 KB, 55 views)

07-08-2009   #319 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!

Another notice:

He could've hopped on a friend's account to retaliate. Just a thought. I've seen that bunny around though but Im not aware of any of his/her alts :x

07-08-2009   #320 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SiliconPower is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SiliconPower
IGN: madona
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Banned -.-
Guild: None

i think he/she has a buffalo called llLiLSaintll he tried to sell me something from the buff and pm me from the bunny