ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2013   #2701 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dreams will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessive
Is there proof? I know LazyFish is desperate to get an Ice Nail but there is no proof he's a scammer just cause he asked to borrow someone's ice set
I agree with Excessive, I have her for awhile now at my list after selling her a fuse that needed a flame so she add me to send the flame and she asked me after that when she was lvl 180 something ( she is 250 now) to borrow my blood set for the accessory and I apologized saying I don't lend my stuff out which didn't seem to bother her that I rejected her request that she even kept me in her list.
Besides I saw her around in mega selling points and I didn't hear or see anything in bulletin saying anything about she scammed anyone's galders for selling points.
So again withdrawn herself after Cait refuse to lend her the Ice set doesn't mean she is a scamer except there is a stronger proof.

Last edited by Dreams; 01-12-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-12-2013   #2702 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

lazymint is on a distinguished road
IGN: LazyFish
Level: 253

ehem ..think i saw my name ? LOL err n did i scam ur item CAIT ? wan me list the name of ppl u scam before ? hahaha

01-12-2013   #2703 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dreams will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymint
ehem ..think i saw my name ? LOL err n did i scam ur item CAIT ? wan me list the name of ppl u scam before ? hahaha
Clearing your name dose not mean to accuse anyone with scaming without a proof :x

01-12-2013   #2704 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Do it. because there are none. I dont buy or sell points. I dont borrow things because I have everything I need.

I dont play this game, I only chat. There's no reason for me to scam.

I never said you were a scammer, Fish. I only said that the fact you wanted to borrow, I didnt let you, and you left, makes it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.

Not that you ARE, that you are SUSPICIOUS.

And i caught your PB before you took it down, which is defamation in game, which is against the TOS, and I will be reporting it to the GMs.

If you want people to trust you with their items/pts/etc.

Give them a reason TO trust, rather than to MIStrust.

People lend to peoplet that are their FRIENDS, not to people that seem SUSPICIOUS.

I TRIED To help you to chat with us to become our friend for a whole MONTH and you refused to say more than a few words. The situation is out of my control.

It said "Me or U" at the end.

He took it down before I could screenie the right click.

01-12-2013   #2705 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

yaaa ,i have no proof ,then she has ? n wat did i scam o_o

01-12-2013   #2706 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

^
Urgh this is getting ridiculous ~
maybe there isn't a solid proof of LazyFish but you gotta say it looks suspicious and i'm guessing she had to share it/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
'..since he may only be fishing for free uniques....'
*now throwing flames at each other will get us to nowhere, dis can be quietly peaced*

01-12-2013   #2707 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

I'll stand by LazyFish's side, your guild isn't that great so why make a fuss when ONE member leaves? don't you kick them after a week or two anyways?

01-12-2013   #2708 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

haha watever .i dont care .just playing the game LOL withdraw from make me look guilty ? just hate the flood chat haha

n thx exces n dream for the info xD

Last edited by Shanni; 01-12-2013 at 11:13 AM.

01-12-2013   #2709 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Thumbs down

Fish: Copy my post to Notepad, Press Ctrl+F, (Find) Type "Scam"

And watch how it shows up -nothing-

Quote:
note that xXxLightPactxXx isnt the same person!

Anyway

This guy, has been in the guild for a little while now. (2-3 weeks?) He only talks when he feels like it, and is very rarely. AS you know our guild rules = Active, Talkative.

So #1 rule broken there.

Then this happens.

*IMG*

He asks to borrow my ice set.

I dont lend. To anyone. Guildie or not.

So i tell him no.

And he withdraws.

So i wouldnt lend to him, if he asks. Since he may only be fishing for free uniques.....

I said you are HIGHLY suspicious, that is it. There's no point in further arguing with you, because you do not understand that you do not ask strangers for very expensive things without being considered SUSPICIOUS.

Here, look at it this way..

------------------------------------------------------

Scenario:

Cait: *walking down the street* Hey there's that guy i see passing me downtown every day. I always say hi, and try to talk with him, but he never wants to talk to me or any of my friends

Guy: Hey Cait, Gimme $3,000 to borrow. Ill give it back tomorrow.

Cait: Uhhh No. I dont even know you.

Guy: OMG U R TEH MEAN! U NOT HELP STRANGERS IN YOUR OWN TOWN! IM NOT GUNNA WALK IN THIS TOWN ANYMOAR CUZ OF U WONT GIVE ME FREE SUTFF

Cait: *Runs off to the police station* This weird guy... asked me to borrow money.. I dont even know him.. but hes weird. ;-; and scary. Please watch out for him

------------------------------------------------------

Do you understand now? This makes you HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. NOTHING MORE SAID OR IMPLIED.

This is why i don't post on these forums. People just... do... not.. understand logic.

In other news..

This guy says Max is Kickbuttowski, Which... Again, no proof, but might be something worth noting.

Also that I'm an idiot (No proof again). Also something perhaps worth noting.

*Leaves this topic* Bai.

01-12-2013   #2710 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Quote:

This is the second one of these ive gotten from unrelated people. Both without proof though.

I Cant catch MAAXIIMUS online to ask him about it. He never talks, and has been crap for a guildie, so I would watch out with him too.
i dont know if it's help but
i know scratchinureyes..
she was in my guild K.O.P
she wasnt scammer or anything

01-12-2013   #2711 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Thats a dumb discussion, fish is suspicious, not a scammer thats the end

Last edited by SteelFlex; 01-12-2013 at 09:25 AM.

01-12-2013   #2712 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

scratchinureyes is I.P. banned with 7767, she can't recharge, trustable by me, can't deny that KickButtowski is a scammer though, MAAXIIMUS uses the same equipment so I have to agree, sorry that some people are rude though.

01-12-2013   #2713 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymint
Can't trust a guy who can't speak English, sorry

01-12-2013   #2714 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Is there proof? I know LazyFish is desperate to get an Ice Nail but there is no proof he's a scammer just cause he asked to borrow someone's ice set
I don't have solid proof, but I would be cautious. Grapevine, whee.

And the direction of the thread is going, ell oh ells. This popcorn is starting to get stale.

Basically LazyFish wanted to borrow an Ice set, was told no, got butthurt and left the guild. Better off getting your own set, save up the galders or go hunt 'em yourself.

Check please ~

01-12-2013   #2715 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
scratchinureyes is I.P. banned with 7767, she can't recharge, trustable by me, can't deny that KickButtowski is a scammer though, MAAXIIMUS uses the same equipment so I have to agree, sorry that some people are rude though.
This is true and i have proof that he is the same person but i'm not sure if i should post since i've seen that person in this forums

01-12-2013   #2716 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hey, just saying...

A similar thing has happened before. I recall that Caiterz posted a guy who seemed suspicious and caught everyone's attention. Sure, that guy SEEMED suspicious but there was no proof. The warning post was almost accusive. Which resulted in the guy got bashed by quite a lot of people. But he was actually completely innocent. It would be sad to see a repetition of that case. Don't be too quick to judge someone, it is rude.

(Unfortunately I don't remember his ign)

01-12-2013   #2717 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |(• ◡•)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Quote:
Woah, thanks for the warning. He seemed okay so far...

I dont boot without 100% proof, so we'll keep a super close eye on him.

Thanks again, have a great day <3
I can back KC up on this. Drawing2 is definitely a scammer. He was really active and talkative in the guild. Presumably an act to butter you up before asking to borrow. As soon as KC lent him his set, he logged off. Later on he logged and withdrew from the guild asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
This is true and i have proof that he is the same person but i'm not sure if i should post since i've seen that person in this forums
You should post it anyway. KickButtowski/AgenTx01 has become rather notorious lately, no? I had to kick him from my guild a few months ago because of this. I was hesitant about this, because he didn't seem like a bad person. I had even lent him 45m during this time, and he paid me back quickly. When I confronted him about the scam, he didn't deny it, nor plead his case. He was active and talked in guild chat regularly, as well, so "active and talkative" guild members don't necessarily = good people. I've seen multiple people posting in the bb about his scamming (different cases) since then, as well.

01-12-2013   #2718 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

So the point is not really about if a person is innocent or not, it's about you(means everyone) cannot post anything that may be accusing about someone else without exact proof, in a public place. He may be a scammer or he is innocent, ive never met him and also have never talked to him, so i'll just ignore, not lending set anyways.

Normally, I would warn my friends without any proof, but never in forum, nah~

:P

01-12-2013   #2719 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
I don't have solid proof, but I would be cautious. Grapevine, whee.

And the direction of the thread is going, ell oh ells. This popcorn is starting to get stale.

Basically LazyFish wanted to borrow an Ice set, was told no, got butthurt and left the guild. Better off getting your own set, save up the galders or go hunt 'em yourself.

Check please ~
hm yah im hunting the ice set now . and sorry for my bad english too ? haha

01-12-2013   #2720 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyale
You should post it anyway. KickButtowski/AgenTx01 has become rather notorious lately, no? I had to kick him from my guild a few months ago because of this. I was hesitant about this, because he didn't seem like a bad person. I had even lent him 45m during this time, and he paid me back quickly. When I confronted him about the scam, he didn't deny it, nor plead his case. He was active and talked in guild chat regularly, as well, so "active and talkative" guild members don't necessarily = good people. I've seen multiple people posting in the bb about his scamming (different cases) since then, as well.
True actually should have posted it earlier but since people already know about it know they should be warned. I'm only hesitant as i'd say it's undercover work.
I've also been gathering info regarding the identity of the poser in fantasia, I already know who it is but my proof ain't that solid. Regardless i'll post it within a few days when i'm not busy.