ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-31-2012   #2661 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Inb4 TrueColours ain't giving a **** about anything you're typing here. Cheers

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-31-2012   #2662 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Inb4 TrueColours ain't giving a **** about anything you're typing here. Cheers
At least we could warn people about her/him :3 isn't that what this thread for?

12-31-2012   #2663 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Tsk..Tsk.. how long has this kid been around? People should alrdy know whats the deal with that fool but either way your a fool urself if u believe what a random person said, words are nothing without a true value too it. You can say anything to fool the ones you want to it is simple, BUT to be fooled by the same person muti times your nothing but a dam idiot. If your fooled by him/her by not thinking It is your own fault for not liistening.

One thing is for sure this person is an old player and im sure i ran into him sometime ago maybe im wrong but thats almost never the case. He is a person who is close yet so far, He has alot of information about people so he is well kepted up with the old players anyway if you are fooled by this person then thats on you, so inform ur friends so u dont end up in a situation u dont wanna be in.

Also too those this person tryed too act as, you know who you are and ur friends know who u are But watch what u say in all chat if u know what i mean.

12-31-2012   #2664 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dreams will become famous soon enough

I was afk at Mega/Fantasia server and I found a whisper ,someone started talking to me with guess who
pretending to be "Elysena "
I didn't have any doubt about her till she asked me to log into my account and since I know That Ely has a magic char and she will never ask anyone to log into his /her account I felt something not right .By Checking here I could see that "guess who" is kinda popular way to scam Dx
These are the screenshots

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dreams; 12-31-2012 at 11:47 AM.

12-31-2012   #2665 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

That person earlier posted TrueColors2/Foxarcher = scammer lol. Probably the same person just trying to cover his tracks.

12-31-2012   #2666 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

This is gettin' pretty lulzy. /popcorn

Whisper block ftw.

12-31-2012   #2667 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

Scammers are failing...bad acting skills *sighs*

12-31-2012   #2668 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
Scammers are failing...bad acting skills *sighs*
They've already scammed a bunch of people, i don't count that as failing.

12-31-2012   #2669 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

to many scammers.. not fun to play like that .. too much drama.

12-31-2012   #2670 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

It happens in any MMORPG, we just have to be careful

12-31-2012   #2671 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

As Hizu said. Only trust certain people and if those certain people whisper you and claims to be them, ask them to log onto their main. If they're already on their main, ask them.

Usually the asking to log onto their main would stall them, sometimes they'll come up with bullshit excuses such as 'got banned'. If your friends seriously got banned, they'd let you know somewhere else. :/

Also, friends would also know your quirks. For example, most of my friends know that I hate it when people log onto characters I'm not familiar with and say 'guess who? '. I know too many people, what makes you think I'd want to figure out who you are? You could be a poser/scammer too for all I know. Hell, you and I may have never talked before. If it was someone I don't/barely talk to, I'd be suspicious right off the bat.

Last edited by Sakurah; 12-31-2012 at 12:46 PM.

12-31-2012   #2672 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TrueColors2 has joined Neo-Zeon, if you know anyone in there better warn them.

12-31-2012   #2673 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

apfox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
That person earlier posted TrueColors2/Foxarcher = scammer lol. Probably the same person just trying to cover his tracks.
FoxArcher not scammer, he is my taiwan friend

12-31-2012   #2674 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apfox
FoxArcher not scammer, he is my taiwan friend
Oh okay didn't know.

I've talked to the leader of Neo-Zeon, he said that TrueColors2 got hacked and has changed their password and has confirm it was the real one. But if anyone gets messaged again by the poser while on TrueColors2 please post it so I can tell the leader.

01-01-2013   #2675 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Lmao what i think is this kid never got hacked and is posing as if he wasnt the real one so we will see what will happen and if he did change his password and such why didnt anyone report this guy for accounting sharing even tho he stole others accounts, do that and it is game over for this kid.

01-01-2013   #2676 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Geez, this is like scam-ception.
A scam within a scam WITHIN a scam.

Dafuq......

01-01-2013   #2677 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

I used to do the "Guess who" game until I realized it was a method of scamming.......................................... .. meh, not playing that anymore Q_Q

It is clear that Truecolor or whatever is an old player but he/she does not really know me ahahaha

01-05-2013   #2678 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

yesterday a guy PM me and asked me if i want Free cash.. i was like No and then i wanted to see how he doing it and i asked "how" and he was like "i'll log into your account and do survey for you " ...
i guess he was trying to scamme my account...sigh ..scammers never stop :x...

Oh well, Be careful guys.!

01-05-2013   #2679 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
yesterday a guy PM me and asked me if i want Free cash.. i was like No and then i wanted to see how he doing it and i asked "how" and he was like "i'll log into your account and do survey for you " ...

The F! Kids these days... That's the type of scam I'm most annoyed of.

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

01-05-2013   #2680 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123

Watch out! i got people telling me about this new way of scamming, and the one i saw wasnt this dude, i guess theres not only one scammer like that?