ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2012   #2621 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Joy's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,242
iTrader: (88)
Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
They didn't ban me because someone made a fake account with my name and we are different persons. Really? What's the problem to be brazilian? Which proves you got to say something like this? I am not an old scammer and why you suckers don't play your game without noising who want to play? Please, give me a break, take real proves and stop licking ppl ass.

WHO ARE YOU? TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE. IS IT A HARD THING TO DO? PROVES? ANY YET.
Ok... This is weird.

I was filling for my friend in Snow Mine PQ when I see HinnaMary in there too. I have read the posts above and I know she's a scammer (will be using she because of "her" sheep). So then I confronted HinnaMary and I told her that her name was posted over the Scammer Discussion Threads, basically stating her name wasn't clean.

We then got into a long argument. She was calling me "NOOB NOOB" etc and she said I had NO proof and she denied it all. I told her I found the SS's from a guy she scammed. She then talked about my mom because she had nothing else to say... also when I said everyone on GGftw still thinks she's a scammer because she hasn't even tried clearing up her name once; she said to me that HinnaMary wasn't her main.

I went on my cat and made a megaphone saying be careful about HinnaMary and then HinnaMary started telling me she had a bad day and that she had inrl problems? I guess she got scared and thought she could make me feel sorry for her. -- I don't know. I stopped talking to her after that.

Why I'm mentioning this is because when HinnaMary was arguing with me she would say "TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE".. just like RoseLany did in this post.... I'm not saying they're the same person but.. it was just a suspicion I had.

Also I have NO SS's of the argument but LittleBigFox, LastTouch, and CarmelCustard were all there.
__________________
♥League of Legends: Joycelin - NA Server
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2012   #2622 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: my house :3
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^
Default

Now this one... Omg o-o

now who tells take care is the same person too? omfg
__________________

Last edited by Shanni; 12-17-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Please refrain from double posting, thank you.
 
12-17-2012   #2623 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: my house :3
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Can you read?

And yeah, of course me too. People like you disgust me. You say one thing and suddenly it's another thing and in the end when there is nothing left to say you still deny it. First you're saying you're there to get stones with a friend and then it's you're there to party quest with your friend?

If you want people to start believing you maybe you should atleast lie better. --
As you can see, there were more than two different situations. **JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT A LIER.
__________________
 
12-17-2012   #2624 (permalink)
MARINA
Versalia's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,380
iTrader: (37)
Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
As you can see, there were more than two different situations. **JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT A LIER.
Would've been nice to have what I posted, read.

Quote:
First of all you can't PQ if the party members aren't in the level requirement. Surely you knew this.
Second, why would you possibly grind in a fixed party?
Since when can level 1~40 or so, kill the mine monsters?
Another thing I forgot to add:

Forgot that you can do quest with noobs in party. px

You were there to PQ?
With noob fillers?
I'm sure you knew that was a glitch and an offense to ToA.

Come on..think before you leap.
__________________


_____________________
League of Legends NA Versalia
Aura Kingdom Siren Versalia & Zynnia & Vynnia

 
12-17-2012   #2625 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,820
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
. He/she also has two ggFTW accounts, which is against the rules and I have already reported them. I have no idea why they aren't banned yet.

ggFTW - View Profile: RoseLany
ggFTW - View Profile: Taweart

But do not trust this person - that's my warning to you guys.
These two accounts were investigated and were found not to be related to each other. I understand the username is "RoseLany", which is related to Taweart's Trickster IGN but the two accounts are found not to be associated with each other.

Please understand the circumstances before posting false information.
__________________
 
12-17-2012   #2626 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: my house :3
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^
Default

I'm tired to discussing. All I have to say is: please, take real proves before saying my name, and I'll keep playing the game as I ever played and one day u'll see that all of you were incorrect about me. This I'm going to proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
These two accounts were investigated and were found not to be related to each other. I understand the username is "RoseLany", which is related to Taweart's Trickster IGN but the two accounts are found not to be associated with each other.

Please understand the circumstances before posting false information.
yayy!! at least one to defend me ._. one by one of yours incorrect "evidences" will go down.
__________________

Last edited by Taweart; 12-17-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Double post..
 
12-17-2012   #2627 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Shanni's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,820
iTrader: (38)
Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
I'm tired to discussing. All I have to say is: please, take real proves before saying my name, and I'll keep playing the game as I ever played and one day u'll see that all of you were incorrect about me. This I'm going to proof!



yayy!! at least one to defend me ._.
My defense is on the matter related to the forums. However, I will keep my opinion about your situation on Trickster to myself.


Also, please refrain from double posting from now on. I've had to edit your posts numerous times.

Please use the multi-quote option when replying to numerous people or use the edit button when you want to change a post.
__________________
 
12-19-2012   #2628 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In front of the laptop
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default

Come to think of it, if you said you had nothing to do with the PQ glitch you know you should've left the party because you know you will get caught. I don't see the point of partying with newbs when you are just waiting for your friend or collecting stones or whatever it is you claim you are doing.

Didn't you say you know of this glitch on your previous post? If so, then judging from the number of newbs at the mine wouldn't you say it is somewhat suspicious, yet, assuming you are innocent, why were you in that party?

Being in that party could be an evidence that you were in fact doing the glitch. I would somewhat believe that you had nothing to do with it if you aren't in that party.
 
12-20-2012   #2629 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Mis's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 115
iTrader: (0)
Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Come to think of it, if you said you had nothing to do with the PQ glitch you know you should've left the party because you know you will get caught. I don't see the point of partying with newbs when you are just waiting for your friend or collecting stones or whatever it is you claim you are doing.

Didn't you say you know of this glitch on your previous post? If so, then judging from the number of newbs at the mine wouldn't you say it is somewhat suspicious, yet, assuming you are innocent, why were you in that party?

Being in that party could be an evidence that you were in fact doing the glitch. I would somewhat believe that you had nothing to do with it if you aren't in that party.
got the point of this whole argument
__________________





 
12-20-2012   #2630 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
KungFuPets's Avatar
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 246
iTrader: (5)
KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
These two accounts were investigated and were found not to be related to each other. I understand the username is "RoseLany", which is related to Taweart's Trickster IGN but the two accounts are found not to be associated with each other.

Please understand the circumstances before posting false information.
Just curious, how can you tell if the two accounts are related to one another or not?
__________________
I got an EVIL AP Speech Balloon Head Number of the Beast
 
12-20-2012   #2631 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
darkpetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 431
iTrader: (22)
darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless
Default

by checking IP's I guess.

(edit)

e.g. IP tracing
__________________
Y u no kitteh?!
 
12-21-2012   #2632 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
ShadowMidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
iTrader: (4)
ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC
Default Dirty scammers

http://gyazo.com/af5e7be1d5020b28c4e30e5648e68ddf


http://gyazo.com/e09812694d2f72fa554624b8884693bc

I know this is offtopic but warning PowerGun230 and lion50CENT are SCAMMERS

Last edited by ShadowMidget; 12-21-2012 at 03:54 PM.
 
12-21-2012   #2633 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Mazuiko's Avatar
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,449
iTrader: (2)
Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Reporting scammers isn't going off-topic when it comes to this thread... but if you have screenshot evidence it helps.
 
12-22-2012   #2634 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 299
iTrader: (6)
TinyLegs will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMidget
af5e7be1d5020b28c4e30e5648e68ddf.png


e09812694d2f72fa554624b8884693bc.png

I know this is offtopic but warning PowerGun230 and lion50CENT are SCAMMERS
I assume you paid first
__________________
 
12-22-2012   #2635 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In front of the laptop
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
I assume you paid first
BTW, I saw PowerGun230 a while ago and saw his profile saying "lilchocoangel = SCAMMER".
 
12-22-2012   #2636 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
SnowBoi's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseMapleStoryCronous Online
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 89
iTrader: (15)
SnowBoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: SnowBoi1~9 / xSnowBall
Guild: ~Good Day~
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
BTW, I saw PowerGun230 a while ago and saw his profile saying "lilchocoangel = SCAMMER".
I sold lilchocoangel quite a lot of ms a few hours ago and she didn't scam me
 
12-22-2012   #2637 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Kirks's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dakar, West Africa
Posts: 1,762
iTrader: (7)
Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Come to think of it, if you said you had nothing to do with the PQ glitch you know you should've left the party because you know you will get caught. I don't see the point of partying with newbs when you are just waiting for your friend or collecting stones or whatever it is you claim you are doing.

Didn't you say you know of this glitch on your previous post? If so, then judging from the number of newbs at the mine wouldn't you say it is somewhat suspicious, yet, assuming you are innocent, why were you in that party?

Being in that party could be an evidence that you were in fact doing the glitch. I would somewhat believe that you had nothing to do with it if you aren't in that party.
THISSSsSSSSSSSssssSSSS MY GODDDDDDD THIsssSSS READ IT

REAAAAAAAAAAD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
__________________
ヨンム・カークス MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type


-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants
 
12-22-2012   #2638 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
darkpetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 431
iTrader: (22)
darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless
Default

PowerGun230 is borrowing something look! /forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1792892
__________________
Y u no kitteh?!
 
12-22-2012   #2639 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
InfernalGuy's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,692
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (22)
InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Lol, what a noob that is. Random guy with 3 posts decides to borrow Blood set, lololololololol
__________________
The greatest XXIst century scammer!
 
12-22-2012   #2640 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
ShadowMidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
iTrader: (4)
ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBoi
I sold lilchocoangel quite a lot of ms a few hours ago and she didn't scam me
<3 SEE IM NOT A SCAMMER

I talked to the guy today on my lion

5c5c163063a1bc2e351e81ab6d6e8d55.png
 

Bookmarks

Tags
scammer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/31940-scammer-discussion-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
100nada tires to I love you! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-04-2010 11:36 AM

Pockie Ninja
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Pockie Ninja

Rating:  

8.3
Hide this banner by registering for our community.